• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Andee Get's Ready To Go

Andee Get's Ready To Go

PREPARING FOR DEPARTURE

Andee carefully removed the letter from the envelope. She had just come home from work to find it placed on her pillow, plainly marked "Just For You." She knew it was from her husband, as he had departed on his business trip earlier that day. And, as he often did, he had some scheme cooked up to add a little excitement to her life.

This time, the plan was for her to travel to meet him at the end of his trip in Las Vegas. He was attending a trade show and managed to get an extra flight.

Andee was looking forward to the planned weekend away. Her husband traveled a lot for his business, and she often wished she could tag along. Sometimes she wondered just what things happened on these "business trips." But, with two young children and a demanding career, wishes didn't always become reality, and she would have to live vicariously through the tales he would tell on his return.

This time would be different, though. A free ticket to Sin City was waiting for her, and she had decided to make the most of the opportunity. The kids would spend an extended weekend with their grandparents while she would fly off and spend a few days in the sunshine at the hotel pool.

Andee unfolded the letter and read it to herself. The first part was simple directions for her flight and travel arrangements, times, phone numbers and such. However, it was the last line that really caught her attention:

By the way ... you will not be meeting your husband in Las Vegas. On this trip, you are alone, and what may happen will depend entirely on how much you are willing to let go of your own imagination.

The idea intrigued her, as well as left her a little concerned. Andee's husband often chided her for being such a "Mom" and "wife." He would tease her on occasion about remembering she was also a woman - and a desirable one at that. Although she would scoff at his insistence that many men would love just one night with her, deep down inside, his claims excited her. She wanted to feel that way, but the conventions of being a wife, mother and working in a conservative environment always seems to win out.

In truth, Andee was a very desirable woman; a stunning 33-year-old brunette, with a killer body, gorgeous eyes, sexy legs and a smile that could make a man crawl on broken glass if she said so. She never seemed to notice the looks she would draw when she would be out shopping, or even from men at work. She had the looks of a model, but the routine of life sometimes left her feeling something a little less than that.

Andee read over the list of items she was to pack, according to the list left with her husband's note, turning the sheet over to see if there was anything on the back.

"I certainly won't need a big bag," she said quietly to herself. Other than the necessities of toiletries and make-up, there wasn't a lot. Her husband had pretty much lined things up so she would barely resemble the woman she was day-in day-out.

As she thumbed her way through the hangers in the closet, pulling out the specific outfits she was told to bring, she couldn't help think the weather better be nice. Every piece of clothing was a tiny dress, some items she had never been brave enough to wear for anything other than a few "boudoir" type photo sessions she had done with her husband for fun.

In a way, she found the prospect of dressing up this way for a weekend getaway a bit of a turn-on. She only hoped her feet would survive in the shoes she would need to go with the dresses.

Andee laid the outfits on the bed. Her mind was awash with both fear and desire. A few normal items were missing - other than a few of her sexiest and raciest bras; there were no panties on the list. Not a single pair. Part of her was now saying "No way," while a different urge was slowly taking over her thoughts. Andee couldn't see herself pulling the whole look off ... she wasn't really this kind of wild woman, on the hunt for sexual excitement away from the quiet normalcy of subdivision living. And certainly not one to spend any length of time "commando."

As she slowly packed her luggage, however, she found her mind and body playing against each other. She began the think of all the possibilities that the weekend away could hold; and, she began to really wonder if she still had it in her to capture the attention of other men.

She had a few imaginary flashes of Sharon Stone-like situations; sitting pantiless on a bar stool somewhere, casually and intentionally crossing and uncrossing her legs at the right moments; watching the reaction of the men she was momentarily exposing herself to.

Almost unknowingly, Andee began to caress herself; first with her fingers along her cheek, and then down the nape of her neck. Then she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and stripped it off. She ran her hand along the edge of her bra, feeling her nipple harden under the fabric. She closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly, moistening them with her tongue as if she was about to be kissed. Andee allowed her fingers to slip under the cup and across her sensitive nipple. The sensation shot through her body and straight down to between her legs.

Now she was really turned on.

Andee dropped her pants, and slid her now moist panties down her shapely legs and onto the floor. Reaching behind herself, she unhooked her bra and let it drop beside the twisted ball of her underwear. Now naked she sat on the edge of her bed, and then lay and began to caress herself once again. As her right hand found it's way to her moist pussy, Andee tweaked and gently massaged her nipples and breast with her left. Her fingers were working even harder now, rubbing and stroking her swelling clitoris as she grew wetter between her legs.

Andee's mind began to wander to some of her personal fantasies; ideas came flooding into her mind about the weekend ahead, the meaning behind her husband's note and the erotic thought of meeting a stranger in a casino bar. She envisioned the excitement of going with this man to a room and letting him explore her body.

As she continued to play with herself, Andee reached into her nightstand and pulled out her favourite sex toy. She needed to feel something inside her, something that would help bring the fantasy of this stranger penetrating her pussy to climax. In her mind she was now on her back in this imaginary Las Vegas hotel room, with a nameless stranger kissing her body, sucking on her nipples, feeling the moist passion between her legs.

She imagined she was completely at this man's will, as she pretended her fingers were his. As she played with herself, she fantasized about feeling his tongue on her, and then along her labia, and slowly working its way into her pussy. She wet her mouth, getting turned on at the thought of kissing the stranger after his oral pleasure and tasting herself on his lips and tongue. Her own tongue was now darting in and out of her mouth, as if seeking a taste of reality in this fantasy.

With her toy in her left hand, Andee began to rub the pink tip of the vibrating cock along her pussy lips, imagining the stranger was preparing to slide his swollen cock into her. She could see in her mind the erection of the stranger, circumcised with the large head glistening from sliding along her moist and swollen pussy lips. As the end of her toy became more and more wet, she began to slip it in deeper and deeper, letting her mind run with the image of his massive hard-on disappear into her.

Andee's right hand continued to caress and massage her clit in a circular motion, while her dildo inched it's way into her now-dripping cunt. The vibrations from the toy really set her hormones on fire. She slowly began to arch herself against the toy with each inward thrust. It felt so good to have this toy cock inside her, but it also made her long for the real thing.

Her mind was alive with the idea of feeling this stranger fucking her. She wondered how it would feel to have a new cock working her, someone different ... how would it feel, or how they might approach the moment, kiss, all those things that she and her husband had done for the past 17 years together. She fantasized about running her hands up and down his muscular arms, across a broad chest, pulling on strong shoulders so she could feel him on top of her. She thought about how she liked it when a guy would be on top and she could put her hands on his ass cheeks and help force him deeper with each thrust.

As Andee continued to let her mind wander, she felt her orgasm building. Her fingers began to swirl faster, and she pumped her fake cock deeper and deeper. Within a few more strokes she felt her climax rising ... her breathing faster ... her moaning louder ... until it was there! Andee let out a long, deep gasp as her entire body tingled and twitched through her intense orgasm.

"Oh gawd," she said out loud, as she gently slid the still vibrating toy from her soaking pussy. Her juices slowly ran from her cunt, down between her ass cheeks, as Andee lay still for a few minutes.

"Damn, I need a good fuck," she finally said, as she sat up and saw the wet spot she left on the bed sheets.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Andee Get's Ready To Go

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 729 milliseconds