• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Master's Pleasure

My Master's Pleasure

The lights are dim and the only sound in the air is the steady hum of the fan. The smell of Japanese cherry blossom is thick in the air. You ascend the stairs slowly, not sure of what you'll find up in that loft we share night after night. As you crest the stairs, you see me laying on the bed fast asleep wearing nothing but my collar and that black g-string with the heart on the back. My makeup is perfectly goth and my hair is that screaming shade of red you like so much.

Very quietly you set your bag down, remove your clothes and don those fishnet sleeves.I am breathing evenly and deeply in my slumber. You carefully sit upon the bed and watch me sleep for a few moments. Sliding a hand up my thigh. Slipping a finger under the front of my g-string. The other hand reaches under my neck and slowly lifts me into a kiss. Then my eyes open.

"Master......." I sigh with a smile. You return my smile and slip that finger into my wet slit. I arch into it, anticipating the warmth that has blossomed in my toes, working its way upward. You slide another finger in, working them harder, nailing my g-spot over and over again. My whole body tingles and spasms. I don't know if I can handle it because my legs are shaking and I am close to tears from it being so intense. You notice and grab me by the neck.

"Slave, I don't want any fucking crying from you, you hear me?" you whisper harshly in my ear. I nod in compliance and let you finger-fuck me harder and harder. My insides feel like putty and I am so close to cumming....so close.....I begin to moan and grind against your hand, wanting to cum.....wanting that release. I grind harder, feeling that orgasm crest.....then you stop.

"I don't think you've been obediant enough to cum, slave. I think you need to take care of me for a while," you say plainly.

"Yes, Master. What would you like me to do?" I ask in a small voice. You smile that evil way and cock your head ever so slightly.....I already know what you want me to do. There was no need to even ask but you tell me anyways.

"You are going to cut your nails and lube up those fingers. I don't think I need to tell you anything else." I take the nail clippers from my end table and cut my long nails. I don't want to but I must.....anything for my Master. You watch me intently, making sure I do a good job. When I am finished, you inspect them and seem to be satisfied. My heart beats a little faster because I know I have pleased you. Now I must go to work.....I take the lube and dab a generous amount onto my index finger. You are on your knees....waiting for me to slide my finger in....but I don't. I want to surprise you with something I rarely do.....something I know you relish....My tongue finds that hole and begins to caress ever so gently. You moan and grow harder. I stick my tongue in and work it around and around as best I can, rubbing your cock with my right hand.

"Oh yeah....." I continue this for a while, licking your hot asshole.....until I feel as though you are ready for me to stick my finger in....I make sure it's lubed and I slide it in. You intake breath a little and moan with innate pleasure. I smile and go wet because I know this pleases you. Your insides are so supple and hot....I work your ass gently but with the right amount of pressure....I slide my middle finger in along side with my index and you moan breathlessly in delight.

"Keep fucking my ass, slave....." you say gently. I don't want to hurt you but I thrust my fingers in a little harder this time.....a little faster....you are breathing so heavily and your cock is as hard as granite. I want to suck it....I take my fingers out of your ass (risking punishment) and look at you doe-eyed.

"I want to suck your cock, Master," I say barely above a whisper. You smile and flip over onto your back, giving me free reign......My mouth latches on relentlessly. I don't stop. I suck faster and faster, making you all but cry out in pleasure. The ball of my tongue ring massages the underside of your shaft and you stiffen.

"Right there.....don't stop.....don't stop," you whisper. I obey. Your cock spasms in my mouth...once....twice......and then I feel your hot load coat the inside of my mouth......I swallow and smile at you. You smile back.

"I think you've been obediant enough. Do you want me to make you cum now?" you ask after a minute. I nod my head and smile.

" Please, Master. I've been a very good slave......."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Master's Pleasure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 223 milliseconds