• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Curious Jade Ch. 04

Curious Jade Ch. 04

12

I was sitting in my last class of the week, Biology, trying to move the clock with my mind. Looking around the classroom I had the idea that some of the boys were trying to move other things with theirs. The seats were in a half circle and set up in a stadium style seating. I was wearing a pleated plaid skirt and a light blue silky top. Most of the guys' (at least the ones that were awake) eyes were fixed on me. My legs had a way of letting themselves open and I caught a few guys staring in between my thighs trying to get a better view. It was pretty normal to catch the boys trying to sneak a peak at me and thought nothing more of letting my legs stay spread giving them a nice clean view of my little pink panties. I always got a little thrill knowing that I was a big reason why some of these boys even came to class at all. Besides it was making the time go by a little faster watching them squirm uncomfortably in their seats trying to get a better view up my skirt.

I was starting to get bored with just letting the boys look up my skirt and see my panties and dozed off into a daydream of the upcoming long weekend. Lynn and I were just settling into our campsite and setting up or tent. Lynn is just a little bit taller than me at about 5'8" to my 5'5" but other than that we could pass for sisters, or at least cousins. Though Lynn has slightly larger breasts than mine we can and often do share bras as well as most of our clothes. We were barely dressed in gym shorts and white tank tops and occasionally teased each other with a slap or pinch of the ass.

I heard a loud cough and was snapped out of my daydream and quickly realized that I had my hand in my lap and was teasing my pussy right in the middle of the class. The professor might as well not have even been there as every eye in the whole class was on me. I blushed as I looked around and saw all the boys gawking at me and decided to try and focus on the teacher. That didn't really seem to help much, seeing as how when I looked to the front of the class the professor was staring right up at me too and I swear I could just make out a bulge in his dress pants. I put my face in my hands, got up and excused myself to the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom I sat on the toilet and caught my composure. Never before had I been the focus of so much attention. However embarrassed at first I was there was now a wave of passion taking it's place. I decided to take full advantage of my obviously appreciative crowd. I took off my top and unhooked my bra. My nipples were fully erect and I couldn't help but tease them a little with a pinch. Then I reached under my skirt and hooked a finger under my panties. Pulling them down I could feel that the material was already dampened by my pussy juices. I took my little undies, balled them up and put them in my little purse along with my bra, but I wasn't going to return to class just yet.

I reached down and ran my index finger up and down my lips. I didn't have much time so I couldn't tease too much and started rubbing my clit with my thumb and shoved my index and middle finger deep inside of myself. Giving the boys a show and seeing Mr. Fuller watching me had gotten me so aroused already I could feel myself getting close to a mind blowing orgasm. Just as I was about to go over the edge I heard the door open. DAMN I thought! I slowed my assault on my vagina and waited to see what the person was doing. The water started and then shut off and the door opened. The coast was once again clear. I let loose and started pumping away at my box trying to rebuild my momentum and soon I was doing all I cold to stay seated on the toilet as my body quaked through an orgasm, letting a loud moan escape my lips. After a couple of moments to give my muscles a chance to regain control, I got up, straightened out my skirt, pulled my shirt over my head and headed back to class.

Just as I rounded the corner to leave the restroom I froze. Standing in front of me were two older girls. I recognized one from my Math class as Cynthia, a slightly pudgy but cute girl with ample breasts. They were giggling as I neared them. I gave them a shy nod of the head and walked by them and hurried out of the bathroom.

When I opened the door to return to class every head turned and I could feel my nipples perk up and stare right back at the class. I nonchalantly bounced down the steps to the front of the class, making sure to let my skirt float up a little each time not to mention make my perky tits bounce and sway for my audience. I could almost hear a collective sigh every time I took a step and my skirt almost lifted up enough for a look under it. I took the open seat on the very end of the very first row. This seat allowed everyone in the whole class to get a great look at my whole body especially Mr. Fuller.

I sat down quick making my skirt poof out with the rush of air and could feel my bare butt on the chair. Mr. Fuller was trying hard not to make it too obvious that he was stealing glances over my way but I noticed that he had made his way back behind his podium to hide the bulge in his pants. I made sure to sit with perfect posture so my tits were pointing out right at everyone and my little erect nipples were straining against the silky material of my shirt. I pretended to be reading my notes and let my legs freely swing open and close driving all the boys wild, including Mr. Fuller. I could feel every eye in the room on me and it was driving me crazy not being able to reach down and take care of the burning desire between m legs.

I couldn't wait for the class to be over and looked up at the clock and saw that there was still forty minutes left. I didn't think I could take it anymore and was contemplating either getting up and excusing myself to the bathroom again or just giving everyone a show they would really never forget and just finish myself off right there in front of all these boys.

"I'm finally done grading your papers. The average overall was very good. I'll call you up one at a time and you can leave once you get it," said Mr. Fuller.

He started calling everyone up one at a time and I couldn't wait to get mine so I could hurry back to my room and relieve the tension before Lynn got back and we left for our trip. As the room emptied I noticed a trend of the boys all passing by me and taking their time to grab their papers and leave, all staring straight between my legs. I just sat there, pussy aching for attention, letting the boys get a full eyeful. More and more of the boys filed out and I looked around seeing only about ten people left in the room, then five, then finally just me and Mr. Fuller. I got up and swayed my way down to the front.

"Last but not least," he joked as I got up to the table and grabbed my paper and turned for the door. "Hold on just a second Jade," he said. I twirled back around letting my skirt flip up a bit.

"Something wrong Mr. Fuller," I asked hoping he didn't want to talk about my paper, I felt like I was about to burst as it was.

"I just wanted to have a chat about your grade, if you have a second".

My shoulders sank. I really didn't want to waste anymore time but I couldn't afford to take a bad grade in the class either so I decided I should at least hear what he had to say.

"Sure," I said trying to beat down the desperation in my voice to get out of there.

"Great. Why don't we go back to my office and sit down for a second then" he said and started walking to the door. I took the chance of him having his back turned to me and quickly unbuttoned one of the three buttons of my shirt and hiked my skirt up a little bit so the bottom hem was barely covering my butt. As we were walking Mr. Fuller opened the door for me and I took the lead. The wind had picked up while we were in class and I suddenly regretted my decision of hiking my skirt up but I couldn't readjust it in front of Mr. Fuller so I decided to just go with it. Mr. Fuller made no effort to catch up to me and he walked a few steps behind me faking to look over some papers he was holding. I decided to give him a bit of a show and swayed my hips letting the air blow under my skirt and lift it a little. We finally made it to his office, he opened the door and walked in.

"Sorry about the mess, I tend to be a little of a slob," he smiled. "Just take a seat there," he said pointing to his leather computer chair. I made my way over to the chair and bounced down on it making my skirt fly up and my tits bounce in my shirt. I was well aware of the fact that my skirt had bunched up around my thighs and from the right vantage point Mr. Fuller could probably see right up underneath my skirt and see my neatly trimmed bush and possibly even my pussy lips.

Mr. Fuller isn't my most attractive professor but he isn't unattractive by any means. He's about 40 or so, about six feet tall and lean. Word had spread around campus that his wife had recently left him for a younger one of her students and he was understandably very distraught about the whole situation. I saw his eyes bulge as well as his pants and he made himself look away from my skirt and look me in the eyes.

"So what's up Mr. Fuller," I put on my innocent little girl voice and took some hair in my hands and twirled it between my fingers.

I could see Mr. Fuller was trying really hard not to stare at my crotch but the bulge in his pants was getting bigger and I knew he liked what he saw. He walked over and sat on his desk right next to me, giving him a clear view right down my shirt, I leaned forward making my shirt fall further away from my breasts and exposing them further. He had an oscillating fan on his desk and it blew cold air on my tits and I could feel my nipples rubbing against the fabric as the wind caressed them making them stiffen up.

"Well Jade," he started, trying to keep this meeting professional, "you and I both know that you're not really doing so hot this semester so far".

"I know, I'm really sorry Mr. Fuller," I interrupted as I put my hand on his knee and locked eyes with him. "I've been trying really hard and I study for all the tests. I just don't get it, some of your tests are really hard you know," I teased.

Mr. Fuller looked down at my hand on his knee and then looked back at me. I slowly moved my hand back from his knee and laid it on my thigh, drawing his eyes to my crotch. He looked back to my eyes and saw that he'd been caught. I faked that I had just noticed that my skirt had been bunched up and straightened it out.

"Oh God, my stupid little skirt was all bunched up," I shrieked. "I bet you could see right up my skirt. And look," I said pulling my skirt up again, "you can even see I'm not wearing any panties. You must think I'm such a slut".

"No, not at all," he said, trying to remain in control of the situation, "I hadn't even noticed to be honest".

"Oh great, so now I'm just some nasty girl in your science class that can't even pass on her own".

"Stop it Jade. You're a very smart, beautiful girl. I've seen the way the boys look at you in class, you could have any one of those boys," he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"All the boys in class are so immature, all they care about is getting drunk and playing video games," I said grabbing Mr. Fuller's hand and gently rubbing it. He took his hand back and his face got red again. "You know, I saw the boys staring at me today in class," I start running my finger up my thigh to the hem of my skirt. "And I saw you looking too".

Slowly I roll the chair back until it bumps into the wall. Mr. Fuller started to try and talk so I shushed him with a finger on his lips and slowly run my hands up and down my shirt. I sway my hips to some imagined music and turn my back to him. Keeping my knees locked, I bend over slowly pointing my ass as high as I can.

Mr. Fuller grabs me and turns me around. "Jade, you can't do this. We have to stop right now".

I take Mr. Fuller by the tie and push him down into his chair. Hopping up onto the desk I hold him down with my foot.

"Don't worry Mr. Fuller, I won't tell anyone. You can't tell me you haven't been stealing glances at me," I say batting my eyelashes. "I know you've thought about what you'd like to do to my hot little pussy," I breath as I let my hands trail down to my skirt and move it up to my waist. Again I lock eyes with Mr. Fuller and reach back and unzip my skirt. I slowly stand up and cross over to the door and lock it, meanwhile my skirt had slipped over my thighs and fell to the ground around my ankles. Looking back at Mr. Turner I put my hand over my mouth.

"Oh no, look my little skirt fell down. Now I'm totally naked from the waist down. The only thing clothing me now is this top and that's only got two flimsy buttons on it. One tug and this thing could fly open," I tease grabbing the sides of my shirt and giving them a little tug. "uh oh, look Mr. Fuller; they look like they could pop at any minute".

I could see Mr. Fuller was still a little uneasy so I thought I'd try to make him a little more at ease.

"You know Mr. Fuller, I've always thought you were really cute," I said as I grabbed the buttons and gave one hard yank and the buttons went flying. "Oh boy, now look what you made me do, my shirt is ruined. Well you're going to be able to see right down my shirt now and see my titties and my little pink nipples," I pout looking down at my shirt barely covering my breasts, running my hands all over my tits and rollover my nipples.

Hooking my fingers under my shirt, I turn and take my shirt over my head and turn slightly using my arm to cover my boobs and playfully toss my shirt onto Mr. Fuller's head. Now I was standing in front of one of my professors completely naked. I knew there was no going back from here and decided to go all out. Again I bent over keeping my knees locked, giving him a clear view of my tight little ass and my shaved pussy lips. I let my knees buckle and dropped all the way down to the floor and got on all fours with my ass stuck high in the air, right at Mr. Fuller's face. I lowered my face to the ground, reaching my hands back behind me through my legs and spread my ass cheeks for him to be able to further investigate me. In a smooth motion I lowered my hips to the ground and brought my leg up over and turned over so I could lay on my back. Running my hands up and down my body I paid special attention to my boobs and slowly trailed my way down my body and covered my little pussy once again locking eyes with my visually enthused audience of one.

I made my way up to my knees and swung my hair around thrashing my hips around humping an imaginary cock on the ground. I started to back up until I was right in front of Mr. Fuller. I stood up and turned around. Then I took one foot and slid it over Mr. Fuller's lap circling around the big bulge in his crotch then putting it between the arm of the chair and his leg, then repeated the action with my other leg. Straddling Mr. Fuller I slowly swayed my hips and sat right down on his lap pushing my boobs into his face.

"What do you think about my perky little titties Mr. Fuller, aren't they nice and firm," I ask smothering him with my boobs. He was speechless, half because he had a student naked in front of him and half because her tits were burying his face and he couldn't speak and be heard. "Go ahead Mr. Fuller," I say grabbing his hands and pulling them up to my breasts. "Take a feel for yourself".

Slowly Mr. Fuller reached out his hands and cupped my breasts. As he began to gently massage my chest I tossed my head back and closed my eyes and moaned lightly. He was giving my tit's a nice little rub down and was taking my nipples and giving them playful little tugs, which caused a light gasp every time and he smiled up at me each time. I started to swirl my hips and felt Mr. Fuller's cock right under me straining through his pants. I ground my hips down onto his cock and he grunted lowly. He looked up into my eyes and I knew what he wanted to do to me, but I wasn't ready to give up so easily. At least without a reward for my efforts.

I grabbed his head and brought it down to my nipple pushing his lips to it and ran my fingers through his hair as he darted his tongue out and brushed my nipple teasing it with little strokes at first then engulfing his mouth around it and sucking at it like he was trying to milk it. Again I closed my eyes and rolled my head back moaning and biting my lip trying to keep from yelping out in pleasure.

"So Mr. Fuller, what are we going to do about this little grade problem of mine, cause I think we both know why my studies are lacking," I spout out between moans. He just greedily sucked on my boobs trading one to his mouth from his hand then back again. "Cause like I was saying, I could really use an A for this course, I can't afford to do bad my first semester in college Mr. Fuller," I sigh as he begins running his hands up and down my back as he continues to kiss and lick my tits.

"Well, I know one way I could guarantee you an A for the semester Jade," He said reaching his hands under my ass cheek and gave it a little pinch.

I pushed my ass back into his hands and pulled his hair back and brought my face up to his ear. Giving his ear a quick nibble I breathed into his ear, "Oh Mr. Fuller you're so naughty. Why don't you give me a chance to earn that A, I think you'll see that I'm willing to work harder than anyone else in the class," and with that I slowly back out of my straddling position and stand in front of Mr. Fuller, running my hands down my body starting by taking a rubber band of his desk and pulling my hair back and putting it up into a messy bun ponytail. Then, slowly running my hands down my sides I cupped my boobs and pushed them together and rolled my nipples between my fingers pinching, them hard causing a quick yelp to escape my lips.

As I continued my trail down my body I looked down at Mr. Fuller's lap and saw a small wet spot on the front of his pants. "Uh oh it looks like I left a little spot on your pants Mr. Fuller," I say nodding to his crotch. I then look down at my pussy, "Shame on you girl," I scold with a sharp slap then gently massage away the pain and run a finger up and down my slit and tease my clitty with a quick few rubs.

"Here, let me see if I can't get that stain out," I say and put my hands on Mr. Fuller's knees slowly dropping my hips until I'm on my knees in front of Mr. Fuller. I bring my face up to his crotch and rub my hands all over the nice sized bulge in front of me. I look back up and lock eyes with Mr. Fuller as I lowered my head into his lap and let my tongue slowly roll out until it hits his pants and I feel the wet spot I caused. I make a trail with my tongue running up and down his zipper flap and lick up my own juices from his dress pants. I make a tight seal and suck as hard as I can on his pants and feel the tip of his cock through the thin fabric.

When I look back up to Mr. Fuller his head has fallen back and I can only assume from the light grunt that he was liking the show so far. I reach up and unfasten his belt taking it off and tossing it up onto his desk. Then I take my hands and place them up on Mr. Fuller's stomach and slowly pull them back until they reach the top of his pants. I unbutton his pants and then reach up with my teeth and unzip his pants. Pulling the material apart, I have only the very thin material of Mr. Fuller's boxers left until I get my prize and hopefully my A for the semester.

I need his cock almost as much as he needs me to suck it so I waste no more time and pull his dress pants down and rip his boxers down like a child ripping through wrapping paper on Christmas morning. This Christmas I didn't get a doll though, I was rewarded with Mr. Fuller's hard dick staring back at me. It wasn't the biggest cock I've seen but it was about average, I'd say about five and a half inches long and about four inches around. I took his cock in my hands and ran them up and down his shaft three or four times before slowly bringing my lips down to the head. I darted my tongue out and lapped up the spot of precum that was glistening on the tip before giving the tip of his cock a big wet kiss.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Curious Jade Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds