• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Nap

The Nap

It was one of those summer warm days so still you could hear the flies buzzing. The woman's bedroom was the only cool room in the house the curtains were pulled closed and the fan was on. The woman went there to read but the cool dimness felt so good she was loathe to turn the light on. Instead she lay down on the bed to relax and drifted off to sleep.

She awoke in a half dream state, not sure whether she was awake or asleep. The woman thought she felt a body spooned against her back and a hand resting on her hip. Sure that she was dreaming, the woman sighed and snuggled in to the body that fit so perfectly against hers. The dream hand moved, sliding the soft silk skirt of her dress up over her legs, gathering the material in a bunch at her waist and exposing her body to the cool air. Then she felt lips on her neck kissing her softly, moving so slowly, so gently on her skin. The soft kisses trailed down her neck and ear, teasing her ever so gently. She sighed, arched her back and moved closer into the body.

The hand slid inside her panties moving them off her hips and down her legs, she wondered if this might not be a dream after all. But the hand was so slow, the room so cool, the man so deliberate she didn't see how it could be anything but a dream.

So she relaxed and felt the lips on her neck and the hand sliding her panties off her body. She could feel herself becoming wet and aroused her naked nipples now hard inside her dress. The hand slid her panties very slowly off her feet. Naked from the waist down with her dress pulled up round her hips, she knew this was not a dream. The woman tried to turn to see the man behind her, but he stopped her saying softly, "No, stay there." She heard the man move off the side of the bed and stand up. She heard the sound of clothing being removed, pants being unzipped, she heard the man's breathing, and she trembled in anticipation. The woman put her hand between her legs, rolling her clit between her fingers making herself wetter. Then the man was back, naked. He leaned over her, kissed her cheek gently, took her hand from her pussy and whispered "Let me do that."

He put his hand to her pussy, spread her lips, put a finger on her clit and gently slid another finger inside her while rubbing her clit. She moaned and moved her pussy tightly against his hand while the man leaned over her and watched her face. He moved his fingers harder, all the while whispering in her ear. The woman didn't hear the words, she only heard the sound of his throaty voice. He said in a little louder voice, "Do you want me to keep going?"

Breathing hard the woman moaned "Oh God, yes. Don't quit."

But he did quit. He pulled his finger out of her and licked it. "Mmmmmmm, you taste so good. I love the taste of pussy, especially yours." The man put his wet finger in her mouth, she sucked it greedily, loving the taste of her own juices, he smiled and pulled back, his hands caressing her soft, hot skin. He enjoyed watching her writhe beneath his hands, his cock hard and solid against her.

The woman was desperate with the need to climax, her pussy ached, her nipples so hard they hurt..."Please." she whispered.

The man unzipped her dress to her waist, the woman moved to get out of the dress but the man gently moved her back to the bed making her lie on her stomach. Pulling the dress open he kissed her back, kisses so exquisite they were nearly painful. The man knelt beside her, kissing her, licking her skin. The woman shivered and moaned, her hands holding tight to the bedspread. The man pulled the back of the dress open wider and moved it down off her shoulders, making it possible for her to take her arms out of the dress. He pulled the top of the dress down to her waist. She was naked from the waist up with the dress bunched around her hips.

Trembling with anticipation and need the woman started to roll onto her back, but the man helped her up on her knees. The woman's head hung down, hair clinging to her flushed face and falling over her shoulders, her arms held her weight and she waited, quivering, for the man to enter her.

The man reached with his hand for the woman's softest place stroked her clitoris between two of his long fingers, leaned and kissed her thighs. The sound of her moaning was music to his ears. The man's erection was so hard and full he knew he couldn't wait much longer to slide into her soft secret place. In between kisses, he murmured to her...asking her to tell him what she wanted. The woman was lost...the voice, the hand on her clit, the kisses...she had no sense of time and place."Tell me what you want me to do to you," he commanded, "or I'll leave you this way."

The woman moaned, almost sobbing... "I want you to make love to me."

"No. You can do better than that. Tell me what you want me to do to you. This is your last chance."

The man's fingers moved deep into her pussy, stroking deep and slow, he could feel how wet she was, smell her scent. He knew he couldn't leave her. The woman arched back and moved herself onto his hand harder and deeper... and said in the barest whisper,"I want you to fuck me."

The man kept moving his fingers in and out of her, his cock rigid. His need as great as hers. "Tell me how'" he said..."NOW."

Desperately the woman cried out, "I want your cock in me, I want you to fuck me hard and make me cum!"

The man raised up on his knees opened her legs wider, got up on knees behind the woman and put the head of his cock at the entrance to her wet, sweet pussy. He watched as he slid just the tip of his cock into her, his moans now mixed with hers. The sight of his cock between her pussy lips made him even more excited. The man felt his balls tighten, felt the soft warmth of the woman's pussy cradling the head of his cock. The woman pushed herself back on his cock...taking him deeper inside her...and he pushed forward into her. Now with him completely inside her, the woman cried out... "YESSSSS!"

The man could hold back no longer, moving his hips faster, he watched his cock moving harder and faster in her till hefelt her stiffen and heard her scream as she shook with her orgasm. The man was only seconds behind her. He moaned and cried out as he felt his cock pumping his juices into the woman. The woman fell forward on her chest onto the bed. The man withdrew his cock from her and gently kissed her back.

He smoothed her skirt down over her buttocks, whispering "Sleep well, angel."

The last sounds she heard before she fell back asleep smiling were that of clothing being picked up and a door opening and closing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • The Nap

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds