• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Coffee and...

Coffee and...

A big thank you to Pseudosheila for editing this story and a wonderful suggestion for a revision that makes it a lot more fun. I know it's trite to say this, but... it's my first, folks, so please be kind.

*****

"No, you misunderstand me. It's not about beating or hitting or causing pain, or anything like that. It's all about control, but really it's about turning the 'everyday' into the special - the mundane into the sexual."

"Yeah, right. And how do you do that?"

"Well, it's like this. We have a very giving relationship. No, wait...we do. It works like this: David derives pleasure from giving pleasure. By pleasing me, he is satisfied. And of course, I can't complain at being pampered. But he is pampered, too. And in many ways, he comes out ahead in the deal."

"In what ways?"

"Well, let me show you. Just a sec..."

"David ... I want you to go to the men's room. I want you to remove your underwear and to return here. When you return, you will lay your underwear neatly on the table, and then continue following my instructions."

"What will this prove?"

"I should make you wait and see. The evidence will be pretty obvious."

"Hmmmm, I can imagine."

"No, by making David do that, go and remove his underwear, I have made him become aware of his genitals. He is in a public place, and now he is thinking about being naked, even though he is not. You just watch - I bet he has a hard-on when he returns. Imagine what that does to his mind. He is constantly tantalized with thoughts of sex when he is with me. It is the ultimate tease."

"Yeah, but what fun is being teased?"

"Like I said, I should make you wait and see. But it is like this... Have you ever been with a lover who was very patient, who really took his time?"

"Yeah, it was great!"

"What made it great?"

"The waiting, the anticipation. I have never felt like that before. It was almost like I exploded when I finally came."

"Exactly. Now, imagine that same tease going on all the time. No matter where you go, or what you do. No matter where you are or what you are doing. Imagine that building inside of you. What would the explosion be like then?"

"I couldn't stand it."

(David returns and arranges a pink pair of panties neatly on the table in front of his place at the table.)

"Sure you could, you work up to it. I have been teasing David like this for three days now."

"What?! Not really?"

"Really. I may let him climax today - I may not. But he will really concentrate on making me happy today, just on the chance that I might. Did you see how quickly he got up?"

"Yeah."

"There you go. But after a few days, it starts to work on your mind. Watch. I'll put this pair of handcuffs on him. Better yet, we'll just cuff him to the chair. There. Now he can't even think about leaving unless we release him.

"Tell me, what do you think he will do if we leave?"

"Scream. Beg. I don't know...something."

"You're wrong. He won't utter a sound, because he knows that it might make me unhappy. That is the last thing he wants right now."

"But you wouldn't do that to him, would you?"

"What do you think?"

"Ummmmm, right now I am not so sure."

"Think about me for a moment. Can you see me leaving a guy handcuffed to a chair in front of a busy coffee shop, leaving him helpless, and all by himself?"

"No. Well, I don't think so."

"Of course I wouldn't. We trust each other enough not to do things that would put one another in danger. My understanding with David is that I will never do anything to him that will get him arrested or fired. He trusts me not to do that. That's what it is really all about, trust. Of course, it was fun tying him to that same chair he is sitting in at two in the morning a few months ago."

"What?! You didn't?!"

"Sure I did. It was late, and no one comes by here after hours. He had a nice coffee party here. If I remember correctly, he was dressed in nothing but a pair of panties and was tightly chained to that chair. It was a warm night. To a passerby he would have looked as if he were wearing a swimsuit. Well, except for the gag, but you can't see saran wrap after dark and my panties were stuffed completely in his mouth."

"Wow! How long did you leave him here?"

"Long enough that I'm sure he was worried about it, but not long enough for him to get into trouble. Maybe an hour or so."

"Where were you?"

"Watching from nearby, in case he needed help. He couldn't see me, but he knew I was there...maybe."

"Have you ever left him completely alone?"

"Not while bound. That's that trust thing again.

"I did leave him tied up at home once all day. But several friends took turns watching him for me throughout the day. Now that I think about it, I think he was alone a little that day. But someone was listening for a safe word on a monitor all day."

"Hmmm. I think I am beginning to understand some of what you see in this."

"It is nothing more than a highly erotic game for adults."

"I'm starting to see that. So, now what?"

"Well, I was just going to offer you a test."

"Ohhh?"

"Yes. I think it's your turn to visit the restroom."

"What?!"

"Yes, bring me back your underwear. No wait, better yet, put it completely in his mouth. He likes that. Maybe I'll share his with you when you get back."

"I'm not going to end up chained to the chair like him, am I?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"I'm not doing it if I am going to end up like that."

"Trust me..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Coffee and...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 257 milliseconds