• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Circle Ch. 02

Circle Ch. 02

123

The next morning, I woke up and got moving before Carl and Becca. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw her nightgown and wrap sitting where she'd left them when the two of us had gone to my room, which meant she had gone to her bedroom, if not her bed, with her husband, nude, my seed seeping from between her legs. I took a deep breath and wondered quietly to myself if Carl would be as accepting of what had taken place as he had professed he would.

I walked back to my room to grab my briefcase, and when I walked back into the kitchen, Carl was standing there in his boxers, pouring himself a cup of coffee.

"You two had quite a night," he said, looking up at me and smiling.

"Yeah, we did," I admitted, grinning sheepishly. How do you tell one of your best friends that sex with his wife was fantastic?

"Good," he said. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves."

"You sure you're still okay with it?" I asked him. "I don't want it to ruin things between you and me."

He waved a hand, dismissing the notion as he sipped his coffee. "I told you, it's fine. Don't worry about it. Look, I gotta get ready for work, too. We'll talk tonight."

I began digging in the refrigerator as he went to shower and get dressed. As I closed the refrigerator and turned around, I saw Becca standing there, covering herself with her wrap from the night before.

"Good morning," I said, smiling at her.

"Good morning," she replied. She stood there, holding her wrap closed with one hand and wrapping her other arm around her.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked. I'd hoped it wouldn't be awkward like this.

"Out like a light the moment my head hit the pillow," she said, "and I don't think I moved."

"Good," I said. "I passed out, too... best night's sleep I've had in weeks."

"Really?" she asked. Her arms folded in front of her as she relaxed a little.

"Yeah," I nodded. I decided to bite the bullet and ask the obvious question. "Are we," I swept a hand to indicate her and myself, "are we good? Are we going to be okay? Because this feels really awkward right now..."

"Yeah," she admitted. "It's awkward, I mean." She paused, looking at me and thinking. "Carl knows, obviously, and he seems okay, so... I guess it's just you and me. I just don't want to screw things up here. You know what I mean?"

I nodded.

"But if everyone's still okay with it, we're fine," she said.

"Good," I said, hoping things were, in fact, fine. "I gotta go before traffic gets any worse. I'll see you tonight."

"Okay," she said, stepping towards me. "Don't I get a kiss goodbye?"

I locked eyes with her as she raised an eyebrow and looked at me expectantly. I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her goodbye for the day as she released her hold on the wrap, her hands covering mine, both of us holding the kiss longer than I had originally intended. The kiss wasn't one of passion, but of tender, genuine affection. As we concluded the kiss, I looked down and saw that her wrap had fallen open. I smiled at her as I stepped back from her.

"I like the view," I told her, picking up my briefcase and heading for the door.

"Oh you do, do you? How about this?" she asked, and I turned around in time to see her throw the robe open, and then close it shut quickly as she took off down the hall to take her own shower.

It turned out to be one of the days where I had been first to leave, and I was the last to come home. I got out of my truck, and the aroma of a grill burning caught my nose's attention.

I walked into the house, and immediately realized Carl must be grilling dinner, because the kitchen was quiet, and I couldn't smell anything in the house that could be identified as dinner. I looked into the kitchen on the way to my room, and saw Becca standing next to the sink making a salad. I stopped and watched her for a minute. Her hair was pulled back, showing her delightfully cute ears. She was wearing blue slacks that fit her perfectly, just snug enough to provide a visually appealing outline of her buttocks.

I think she must have sensed me standing there, because she glanced over at me, smiling as she continued to tear lettuce into a bowl.

"Are you going to just stand there and stare at my ass?"

"I'm sorry," I said, walking into the kitchen. "I didn't mean to stare... I mean I wasn't..."

"Right," she said, turning to face me. "Don't even try that crap with me. You were staring at my ass."

"You have a very nice looking ass," I told her as I walked into the kitchen.

"Don't change the subject," she said.

"I wasn't changing the subject... we were still talking about your ass," I said, stepping closer to her and kissing her.

She returned my kiss, her hands still resting on the counter. I couldn't tell if she was really upset or not.

"So you think you're being funny," she said, jutting her chin forward and narrowing her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Becca," I said, kissing her again.

"You better be," she said, hugging me as we kissed.

"I guess I have this to look forward to every night?" I asked her.

"Staring at my ass, me chastising you for doing it, or kissing me?"

"I was thinking about kissing you when I get home," I said. Home, temporarily, anyway.

Becca looked up at me. "I didn't realize it was such a chore; kissing me, that is. You seemed to enjoy it last night."

"I was not implying kissing you is unpleasant. I do enjoy kissing you. I'm just still a little fuzzy on where the lines are drawn."

"The lines are pretty clear," she said. "I'm a hottie. I'm horny. I'm married, my husband is very open-minded and willing to let me play. You and I get to take advantage of it." Becca bit her lower lip as she decided what to say next. "I really enjoy kissing. I guess you could say it's the first step in foreplay for me." Her fingers dug into my back. "So... if you want back into my pants, you gotta kiss my lips."

"I can deal with that," I said. I hugged her again, holding her close, feeling her body's warmth. We kissed again, our lips lingering for a moment before parting. I reluctantly released her from our embrace and went to change clothes.

Dinner that night was sirloin steaks with grilled corn and salad. I've never been mistaken for a wine connoisseur, but the wine we had went really well with the meal.

After dinner, we all sat down in the living room, listening to the stereo and sipping glasses of wine. None of us were intoxicated, but I'm pretty sure we passed the points of our inhibitions being a factor. Becca had changed into shorts, leaving her shirt unbuttoned low enough to reveal she had removed her bra. She sat snuggled next to Carl on the sofa, and her hand absent-mindedly stroked his leg as his hand caressed her breast through the cloth of her shirt.

We talked about the events of the previous night. Carl and Becca had discussed the issue thoroughly between themselves. No one was upset about what had happened. Carl was content with the fact that his wife had shared my bed with me, but had still ended up "coming home to him" at the end of the night, and he had no problems with it being a recurring event. For her part, Becca admitted that she had been really nervous to begin with, but that she had been excited, too, and didn't want what had happened to be a one-time thing. I got the impression I might be with her on a relatively regular basis.

Becca felt the need to clarify a couple of things for the record. First, she said that since we were all consenting adults, anything would be permissible between the two parties as long as both agreed. Second, if any of the parties desired privacy for sex, it would be found only in the respective bedrooms. Anywhere else in the house was an open stage for exhibitionism. She added that the kitchen was included.

While we talked, Carl and Becca sat together, cuddled up on the sofa. He had his arm around her, continuing to caress her breast through the fabric of her shirt. She had her hand resting in his lap. As the discussion progressed, Becca unbuttoned her shirt completely, and exposing herself to both of us, rolled to her side, and I watched as Carl cupped her breast in his hand. Becca either felt Carl's cock getting hard, or she was encouraging his arousal, because her hand began to actively massage his groin. After a few minutes of her doing this, Carl shifted his position, attempting to ease his the discomfort from the confinement of his growing arousal. Becca made no real attempt to be discreet, so it was hard to miss when she unzipped his shorts and snaked her hand inside to free his cock. When she had wrapped her hand around him, Becca began a slow patient cadence of pumping his manhood. Carl pulled her to him in a passionate embrace, locking her into a deep kiss. Their kiss lingered as his hand fondled her breast and as she continued to stroke his cock. I began to get hard myself wondering if they were going to go for it right there on the sofa.

Without provocation, they released one another from the embrace, Becca got up off the sofa, said she was getting ready for bed and left the room. Carl and I watched her as her shirt flapped open, flashing her tits, and then she walked to their bedroom, her hips swaying as she went. Carl sat there looking flushed, his erection throbbing with each beat of his pulse.

Carl and I sat there awkwardly for a few minutes, making small talk. Tucking his flagging erection back into his shorts, he turned on the TV and we watched the news, discussing our plans for the weekend. He had a golf foursome lined up for Saturday morning and was going to be out of the house by seven a.m. I was supposed to help a couple of guys from the office work on an old car that was being restored, but that wasn't until the afternoon. Becca was supposed to go shopping with a girlfriend.

Becca walked back into the living room, a robe pulled around her body, apparently wearing nothing underneath it. She stopped in front of Carl with her back to me.

"If you are sleeping in bed with me tonight and want some of this," she said, throwing open the robe, "you better come get it now."

"Yes, dear," Carl said. Capitulating to the desire for his wife, he took a deep breath and rose from his seat.

Becca allowed the robe to sag as she pulled it back to her body, closing it. It had fallen from her shoulders and was held in place around her lower body only by her hands. She was nude from the waist up. Turning, she walked over to me, and leaned over, her breasts swaying unfettered, nipples semi-hard.

"I forgot to kiss you goodnight," she said, letting go of the robe as she put her hands out to brace herself against my chair, touching her lips to mine.

I slid my tongue against hers as her hand dropping into my lap and pressing firmly against my cock through my shorts.

"Goodnight," she said, her breath warm against my cheek.

"Goodnight," I said, watching as she walked to her bedroom again.

"It's okay to stare at my ass," Becca said as she stopped in the doorway to her bedroom.

I turned off the remaining lights in the house to get ready for bed. My own cock had gotten hard as a result of the short performance I'd witnessed earlier. I wondered if they would ever actively expose themselves in the act with an obvious audience like that. Aside from photographs and watching adult videos, I had never seen a couple actually having sex. The thought that I might get to watch them excited me.

I still had to brush my teeth, and that meant a trip down the hall past their bedroom.

I stole carefully down the hall, striving for each step in the darkness to be silent and undetected. As I arrived at their bedroom, I saw that they had not closed the door, and I stopped momentarily to take in the view. Becca lay on the bed, naked, a pale glow cast on her body from the light of a dim lamp on the night stand. Her nipples stood proudly erect atop her heaving breasts as her hand danced a slow rhythm between her legs. Carl strode into view, his presence preceded by his erect cock jutting from his body.

Stopping by the night stand, Carl turned off the lamp. Their voices were barely perceptible in the sudden darkness, but I could hear Becca telling Carl to come to her, that she wanted his hard cock inside her. I closed my eyes for a second, trying to hurry my eyes to better vision in the darkness. When I opened them a moment later, I could see Carl's shadow kneeling on the bed beside Becca, her hand stroking his cock as his hand stroked in between her thighs.

I stepped into the bathroom, closing the door quietly behind me, hoping they wouldn't think I was spying on them. Without turning on the light, I managed to get my teeth brushed, and I once again stepped out into the hallway.

I couldn't resist the temptation, and stopped to look back into their room when I had passed their doorway. Becca was on her hands and knees, and Carl was fucking her from behind. I was once again aware of my cock straining against my shorts, and I reached down, rubbing my own cock. As tempted as I was not to, I waited until I returned to my room before taking off my shorts, freeing my cock.

I began to slowly stroke the shaft of my cock as I imagined the sight of them fucking while listening to the occasional sounds coming from their room.

A short time later, I could here Becca moaning as they reached their climax. If I could hear them, I realized Carl could easily have heard us the night before. I rolled over and went to sleep thinking about the possibilities.

The next morning, I followed Carl out the door as he left to go play golf. I went for a five mile run, enjoying the cool early morning air. When I got back to the house, I was soaked in sweat, but I felt great.

I walked into the house and headed straight for the kitchen to get some water. As I turned on the sink, Becca stuck her head into the kitchen. She had just come out of the shower and was combing her wet hair.

"You make it hard to stay in bed when you're and moving around early like this," she said.

"It's eight o'clock," I said, looking at my watch.

"I know, but it's Saturday. How am I supposed to sleep in with both of you getting up and moving so early?"

"Sounds like something you need to take up with Carl," I told her, "because I was very quiet when I got up and went out the door."

"He was, too," she said, "but that's not the point. It's the guilt of knowing I'm still in bed, and for no good reason."

"Poor thing," I said. "I am just consumed with sympathy. Do you need a hug?" I leaned towards her, opening my arms.

"No!" she said, taking a step back. "You are hot, sweaty and nasty. If you come any closer, I will beat you with this comb."

I backed up, leaning against the counter. "You know, you can be really mean in the morning," I said, taking a drink of water.

"I can be magnificently sweet, too," she said. "My point right now is, if I wanted a sweaty, bodies all worked up hug, I'd have gone running with you and we could be stripping to go take a shower together. As it is, I've already had my shower, and you really, really need one."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, dropping my head, and then looking up at her out the corner of my eye.

She gave me a look that said patronizing her was not a profitable venture, then turned and left to go dry her hair.

I kicked off my shoes and socks, stripped off my shirt and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. As I passed her bedroom door, I saw her reflection in the mirror as she started drying her hair. She had dropped the robe and for a brief moment, I enjoyed the sight of her breasts rising as she raised her arms over her head.

I had just finished rinsing the shampoo out of my hair when I heard her asking me something, but I couldn't tell what she was saying because of the shower. I asked her to repeat her question, and I leaned out of the shower to hear her. Becca stood halfway through the door, asking if I was going anywhere or if I was going to be at home for a while. I took a moment to enjoy the view, as she had not put her robe back on, and told her that I wasn't going anywhere for several hours. She smiled at me, nodded, and shut the door.

I finished showering, dried off and brushed my teeth. I started to head back to my room to get dressed, and decided to ask her if she still needed a hug. I found her in the kitchen, standing at the table, bent over at the waist reading the paper. She wore nothing more than bikini panties that left very little to the imagination, and I could see the outline of her breasts as they hung from her chest.

"I'm staring at your ass again," I told her. "Just thought you would like to know."

"Like what you see?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me and smiling as she wiggled her hips.

I nodded, stepping towards her. I placed my hand on her back and ran it up and down her spine, caressing her. Moving next to, but slightly behind her, I put an arm around her, bent my body to her contour and hugged her, kissing her on the cheek, then burying my nose in her hair. I inhaled the smell of her as my hand caressed her belly. I kissed the back of her head and moved to the side. She dropped her head and swept the hair from her ear, clearing me a path. I kissed the top of her ear, taking it in my lips, then tracing the outline of her ear with my lower lip until I drew her earlobe into my mouth, nibbling it and sucking on it gently. I felt her body stiffen as she took in a deep breath.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking at me as she parted her lips with her tongue protruding slightly.

"I owed you a hug," I told her. "You smell good... feel good, too." I stood up and caressed her back, running my hand lightly from her shoulders to her bottom.

"That feels really good," she said. "But I'm warning you, my ears are off limits unless you really want trouble."

"What kind of trouble?" I asked, continuing to rub her back and leaning down to kiss her. I planted my lips lightly on her cheek, my lips tracing a path down to her jaw line.

"Mmmm," she said purring with pleasure. "Trouble like you had the other night. You do remember getting into trouble here in the kitchen, don't you?"

I kissed her upturned lips as she offered them to me, our tongues touching lightly. She knew I remembered. I let my hand drift down to her panty-clad ass, and her cheek filled my hand. My other hand was gainfully employed holding up my towel, which tended to work its way loose on the walk back to my room. Now, though, my cock was beginning to form a tent, straining, as it sought to be free of the restricting confines of the towel. I tried without much success to adjust myself, and decided two hands were better suited to fixing the problem.

Becca looked down as I pulled the towel loose and began to readjust it to accommodate my swelling member.

"Don't bother with the towel," she said, reaching back and putting a hand on mine to stop me as I started to tuck it. "I like seeing you naked, and you'll be able to use both hands."

I tossed the towel aside as Becca turned back to face the table. I reached for her, cupping her ass cheeks in my hands. I massaged her ass, squeezing the flesh and caressing it. Her ear was still exposed, and I leaned forward and kissed the top of it, then moved down to suck lightly on her ear lobe. Her body tensed and she inhaled deeply.

"I like your ass," I whispered, then licking the outline of her ear. "It feels..."

"Final warning...," Becca said. "There is a direct connection between my ears and other parts of my body, and..."

"What kind of connection to what other parts?" I asked, kissing the top of her ear, reaching around her, and moving a hand up her belly to cup her breast. I knew exactly what she was talking about, but I wanted to make her tell me.

She was gripping the chair in front of her almost hard enough to turn her knuckles white. She let out a long, slow, controlled breath in an effort to maintain her composure. Becca straightened up, continuing to lean on the chair, and turned her head to face me. I felt her hand reach back and rise under my cock, cupping my balls. Her hand moved up, allowing my balls to settle beneath me as my cock came to rest in her palm. She gently pulled her hand forward, her fingers slowly traveling the underside of my cock. When the head of my penis was resting atop her fingertips, she caught it there, dragging the tip of her middle finger through the slot in the tip of my cock. She moved her hand up, repeating her motion with my cock.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Circle Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds