• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dinner with the Boss

Dinner with the Boss

This is my first story for Literotica. Hope you enjoy.

*

"So...." I said, "It's still early, do you want to go somewhere else? We could go to that new club you were talking about if you want?"

We'd finished dinner and had been talking over coffee. Just small talk but even small talk with Samantha was interesting. She was smart and I loved that in a woman. This was our third date and even though it hadn't progressed beyond dinner I was still happy to be in her company. Even now I was still surprised in some ways that she'd agreed to go out with me in the first place. We both worked at the same company and it had taken me a long time to get up the nerve to ask her out. Not that I'm shy, just that she'd seemed so out of reach being technically my boss. She was well liked as a person and she was certainly cute. 5' 2" tall I'd guess, petite, straight long blonde hair, and the most amazing blue eyes.

Those blue eyes were now looking at me appraisingly and not for the first time I wondered what was going through her mind. Not that she was secretive, just that she was a hard woman to read. Which only added to the attraction I felt towards her.

"No. I don't think so. I need a clear head for that meeting tomorrow, and clubbing midweek probably wouldn't be smart. I think you'd better take me home now David."

A momentary look of disappointment must have flickered across my face as she smiled and said "Stop that! There'll be other times to go clubbing."

"Yes ma'am." I said in my best conciliatory voice.

She grinned and added "And don't call me ma'am either. I'm twenty-five and way too young to be a "ma'am". Ok?"

I smiled back as I beckoned to the nearest waiter and asked for the check. After paying we rose from the table and wandered out into the street. It was September and the air was still pleasantly warm even at this time of the evening. We walked down the sidewalk to the parking lot to my car and I opened the door for her as I always did. She climbed in and I shut the door and walked around the front of the car and got in myself. I started the engine and pulled out into traffic and started the somewhat long journey back to her house in the suburbs.

Samantha was quiet and that was another thing I liked about her. She didn't feel the need to chatter away just to make a noise. She was comfortable with silences and so was I. I glanced over at her. She seemed lost in thought as she looked out her window.

Thirty minutes later I pulled up outside her house and turned the engine and lights off. Samantha turned to me and said "You were right you know David."

"I was?"

She giggled and said "Yes. You said it was still early. And it is. Want to come in and have a coffee?" I was a little taken aback. Although I'd dropped her off at home a couple of times before she'd never asked me in. I'd always hoped of course, but until now it hadn't happened.

"Yes, I'd love to. Thank you."

"Come on then." She said as she opened the door and climbed out.

We walked up the path and she opened the front door. She switched on the hallway light and I took my first look around the inside of her house. It was very old-fashioned which was a bit surprising, as I would have expected it to be very modern. As I said -- a hard woman to read.

We went into what turned out to be the living-room.

"Sit yourself down and make yourself comfortable. I'm going to change into something more comfortable."

She cocked her head and laughed and said "That sounds so clichéd! I'll be back in a minute and I'll make that coffee I promised you."

As she walked out of the room my eyes followed her. She'd worn a simple summer dress tonight and it flounced wonderfully as she walked across the room. Not too short but short enough to show off her lovely long slim legs.

I looked around the room as I waited for her return. Her taste was obviously eclectic judging from the variety of ornaments and pictures she had. I wandered around for a few minutes and then sat myself down on a long white leather couch to wait.

Seconds later Samantha walked back in carrying two mugs of coffee. She put them down on the cane coffee table. She was wearing what can only be described as a long tee-shirt now. I couldn't help noticing her nipples through the thin cotton material. And it was short. Very short. God she had lovely legs.

"White with one sugar right? Like you do after dinner at the restaurant?"

I nodded and said "Yes, that's great. Thank you."

She took her coffee and sat at the other end of the couch. She swung her legs up onto the couch itself so that her feet were almost touching me.

"You don't mind do you?" she asked quizzically.

"Hey... it's your house." I replied with a smile.

"So it is!" she answered and laughed.

With that the conversation turned to the upcoming meeting. As we talked I couldn't help looking at her legs. Her tee-shirt had slid quite a way up her thighs as she'd put her feet up. I lost track of the conversation a little as I wondered about what she was wearing underneath it.

"Well?" I heard. "What do you think?"

I looked at her confusedly having no idea what she was talking about having been so deep in thought.

She giggled at my confusion and said "Mind elsewhere was it?"

I could feel my face going red as I dumbly nodded my head.

She burst out laughing as my embarrassment deepened.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I'm not laughing at you. Honestly." She added with a wicked grin.

She swung her legs to the floor and stood up. Moving to my end of the couch she said "May I?"

Not sure what she meant I just said "Yes." And to my surprise she sat straight down on my lap and cuddled up close to me. To say I was surprised is quite an understatement.

"Now... where was your mind did you say?"

I let out a deep breath and said "On you."

"Good."

She put an arm around my neck and pulled me towards her.

"You can touch if you want..." she whispered in my ear.

And I did want. Very badly. I always had. I gently touched the inside of her calf and slowly ran my fingers up and down it, marveling at the softness of her skin. As my fingers moved higher, past her knee, she slowly opened her legs a little for me. My fingers circled higher and higher on her thigh until my hand was underneath her tee-shirt.

My fingertips brushed the elastic of her panties and she gave a sharp intake of breath and opened her legs wider for me. Her tee-shirt was up round her waist now and I could see she was wearing a pair of simple white cotton panties. As my fingers moved onto the material and I touched her intimately for the first time she gasped and pushed against my hand. Resisting the urge to immediately slip my fingers inside her panties I traced slow circles around her pussy. I smiled to myself as I realized the cotton was already damp. I slowly ran my fingers the length of her pussy lips feeling them easily through the thin cotton before gently rubbing the area of her clit. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as I rubbed a little harder.

Only then did I slip my fingers under the elastic of her panties. I gently parted her pussy lips and ran my fingers up and down between her clit and pussy before slowly slipping a finger inside her. She arched her back and pushed herself deeper onto my finger as I used my thumb to gently rub her clit.

As I continued stroking her clit I knew she was getting close but I didn't want her to come yet. I suddenly took my hand away and her eyes opened in surprise.

"What...?"

I put a finger to her lips and she stopped talking but looked at me thoughtfully. I put my arms beneath her and picked her up as I stood up from the couch. I then sat her on the couch and kneeled down in front of her. I ran my hands up the side of her legs and underneath her tee-shirt until I found her panties. As I started to pull them down she obligingly lifted herself slightly.

With her panties gone she slid herself forward slightly and opened her legs wide for me, giving me my first real look at her. She was clean-shaven and had small neat pussy lips. Her pussy looked small, and dark, and wet, and inviting. She really was truly beautiful.

I moved forward between her legs and putting my face close to her I could smell her sex for the first time. I ran the tip of my tongue around the rim of her pussy. She tasted divine and I ran my tongue up between her pussy lips before slowly circling her clit with it.

Slipping a finger deep inside her I quickly went to work on her clit with my tongue. Flicking it across her at an ever-increasing speed. I pushed my finger deeper into her pussy and started tracing circles round her G-spot. She grabbed my head and pulled me hard onto her clit, her breathing now short and ragged. Seconds later I felt the first tremors of her orgasm as it hit. A long slow moan escaped her as she ground her sex against my face.

As her orgasm subsided I lifted my head and said "Well ma'am, was that ok?"

She smiled. "Only twenty-five. Remember?"

Samantha stood up from the couch and standing on tip-toe she reached up and kissed me softly on the lips. As she did she slipped my jacket from my shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Breaking the kiss she unbuttoned my shirt and took that off too. Running her fingers lightly across my chest her fingers traced a path down to my cock, which, not surprisingly, was hard.

"I guess your mind really was on me." she said with a grin.

Shoes and socks quickly followed the shirt and jacket. As she knelt on the floor in front of me she looked up as she slowly unbuttoned my pants. Once they were off she ran her hands up the side of my legs and up into my boxers. My turn to gasp now as her fingers wrapped themselves around my cock. Her touch was electric.

She took her hands out and pulled my boxers down to the ground. She leaned forward and slowly took me into her mouth. As I felt her tongue running along the underside of my cock she took all of me inside. It was as much as I could do not to cum on the spot.

Samantha must have been a mind reader as she suddenly came off me. "You can cum in my mouth later. But right now I want you inside me."

"Later?" I thought. I can live with that. Samantha stood up, kissed me again and whispered "Lie down."

I did as she wanted and then she stood over me. As I looked up at her I had a wonderful view of her smooth-shaven pussy. She pulled her tee-shirt over her head and for the first time I saw her totally naked. Her breasts were small but nicely shaped and her nipples were hard and erect. She knelt on the floor straddling me and reaching back between her legs she took hold of my cock and pointed it upwards. Slowly, ever so slowly, she lowered herself onto me. Her pussy was warm and wet, and tight. Tighter than I expected but I certainly wasn't complaining.

Only when I was fully inside her did she start to fuck me. For a few seconds I just lay there enjoying the feel of her warmth and wetness around me. I ran my hands along the side of her thighs and up to her waist enjoying the feel of her skin. Moving my hands up to her breasts I took each nipple in my fingers and tweaked them gently. She gasped and ground against me harder giving a little twist of her hips each time I was fully inside her.

Her need was getting more urgent now as she fucked me. So was mine for that matter and I started to rise to meet her, penetrating her even more deeply. She moaned and lay down against my chest so that I could fuck her. My hands still on her breasts I pinched her nipples again.

"Harder." She whispered fiercely.

I pinched as hard as I could and she gasped. Her orgasm hit and hit hard. I could feel the tremors and spasms around my cock and I knew I was going to cum too. Moving my hands to her ass I pulled her down hard onto my cock as I thrust into her tight wet pussy one last time. I exploded deep within her and just held her against me as spurt after spurt erupted.

As I subsided she lifted her face to me and holding her head in my hands I kissed her softly on the lips.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Dinner with the Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 525 milliseconds