• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 14

All Women are Bitches Ch. 14

The name is Jeremiah Clyde Harold. I am a tall young black man living in the state of Massachusetts. College life is not turning out the way I thought it would. Hell, it's turning out to be better than my wildest dreams! I'm having so much fun on my college campus, it's almost criminal. You know a man's got to do his thing. High school basically sucked in a major way but I'm making the most of college. Like I said, I'm having a blast. Stick with me, folks, and I'll tell you all about it.

I attend the prestigious Eastern New England Institute of Technology. It's one of the largest colleges in the country. Home to a student body of thirty thousand. The campus has an approximately even number of male and female students, which is becoming somewhat rare in higher education. The school has campuses in Boston, Massachusetts. It also has campuses in Providence, Rhode Island, and in Harmony, Maine. I am on the Boston campus. The school is famous for being focused on computing, programming and engineering but it also has a strong liberal arts and humanities program. I'm an engineering major. Someday, I will own my own company. Oh, yeah. This brother is going places. I am involved in lots of activities. On top of being a member of the Men in Engineering Club, I am also a member of the Men's Rugby team. ENEIT, as the Eastern New England Institute of Technology is popularly known, offers tons of activities for students.

Let's see. There's the Men in Enginering Club, the Women in Engineering Club, the Latin Student Association, the Black Student Union, the various Fraternities and Sororities, the Irish American Association and the Greek Heritage Student Union. There's also the Gay-Straight Alliance. Like I said, Eastern New England Tech is famous for its commitment to educational diversity. What really interested me was the athletics offered. Once again, Eastern New England Tech didn't let me down. No way, sir. This school is famous for its athletics. Hell, someone even called it a football factory. Which is probably true.

The Eastern New England Institute of Technology Department of Athletics offered Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Gymnastics, Pistol, Rugby, Cross Country, Tennis, Golf, Football, Soccer, Nordic Skiing, Fencing, Wrestling, Track, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Bowling, Archery, Rifle, Water Polo, Sailing, Rowing and Swimming. They also offer Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Pistol, Tennis, Gymnastics, Fencing, Golf, Volleyball, Basketball, Rugby, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Soccer, Nordic Skiing, Wrestling, Track, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Bowling, Archery, Rifle, Water Polo, Sailing, Rowing and Swimming. All of those sports teams compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One.

The Men's Rugby team has been doing good lately. I became fast friends with Joel Hales, the team captain. Joel is a tall, good-looking guy with red hair, alabaster skin and pale blue eyes. We call him Irish because he has such classical Irish features. He's not Irish, though. He's actually part Dutch and part Italian. A little known fact, I guess. Nevertheless, he's our captain and one of the guys. An excellent rugby man who used to play varsity football in high school. We had a lot in common. Everything was cool, until I met his sister.

Who is Joel's sister? The lusty and voluptuous Katrina Hales. The first time I saw her, I decided that I wanted me some of that. Katrina Hales stood five feet eleven inches tall, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed. All this and she had a pretty face too, one framed by curly blonde hair. Oh, and I forgot to mention that she had the largest pair of breasts I'd ever seen on a white woman. I like big women. I almost forgot to mention that. Katrina was a big woman and she was pretty in the face and plump in the ass. My top requirements. Yeah, you had better believe that I wanted some of her goodies. Hell yeah! Just looking at that plump ass of hers was enough to give me a boner and make me start daydreaming. Word up, folks!

Would you believe that Joel was the one to introduce us? The Rugby team captain introduced me to his shy and sweet sister Katrina. Hell, he even asked me to show her around campus. Of course, I showed her around campus. I showed her all that and then some. Yeah. I forgot to mention that Joel thinks of me as an upstanding and decent guy. A gentleman through and true. That's my disguise which I use to move among both men and women on campus. So far, it has yet to fail me. I am a player's player. All the femmes on campus might be player haters but they're all turning into player daters and later, simply played, sooner or later. I am the King of the Players. And I decided that I want Katrina's sweet plump ass on a silver platter. And what I want, I always get. End of story!

As I walked around campus with Katrina, I sensed that she was into me. Big-time. I have always been a good reader of women. Body language is a language in and of itself. She was not the shy sweet gal that she pretended to be. When we sat at the cafeteria, she leaned against me and started whispering words into my ear while patting my groin through my pants. Man, the stuff this chick said was way out there. Over two hundred dirty words! I definitely had to have some of that. So, I picked up some condoms and lube from the Health Office at the Student Center. Then, I took her back to my dorm for some wicked fun times.

As soon as we got inside, Katrina lived up to her name and became a whirlwind of lust. She kissed me passionately, and began undressing me. I smiled, and helped her out. My shirt came off, then my pants. I never wore underwear. I stood before her. Six feet two inches tall, big and strong, with some meat on my bones. Standing erect in my hand was my cock. Ten inches of long and thick, uncut Black Man Power. Word up! Katrina's eyes widened when she saw the size of my tool. I grinned. I have that effect on women. What can I say? I'm the man with the Big Black Super Cock. I told her to get down and worship at my altar. At this point, getting her not to play with my dick would have been the challenge. I've never seen a woman so eager to suck dick in my life!

I watched as Katrina got her hands and knees and began sucking on my dick. I love getting my dick sucked. What man doesn't? The only thing better than oral sex is anal sex. And the only thing better than anal sex is more anal sex! Katrina sucked on my dick and licked on my balls. I thrust my ten-inch member into her mouth. Man, I was totally loving it. When I came, she eagerly drank my seed. Then, she looked up at me. What did I want to do next? Well, what I wanted was simple, really. All she had to do was spread those plump butt cheeks of hers wide open and let me fuck her in the ass. Is that so hard to do?

Well, apparently not, for Katrina eagerly got on all fours and spread them like a caught culprit obeying a cop. I grinned, and stroked my ten inches. My dick was hungry and I needed to feed him. He craved booty. Not just any booty but tight booty hole. I read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. I guess this was true. I placed my hands on Katrina's hips and pushed my cock into her asshole. Man, it felt really good. Clearly, Katrina was no stranger to anal pleasure. I grabbed a handful of her curly blonde hair and rammed my cock into her asshole. With a swift thrust, I was in anal heaven. Katrina moaned as I began drilling my cock into her asshole. Her screams were music to my ears.

There's something to be said about anal sex. It's like no other form of sex on the planet. Greasing a woman's butt hole and then sticking your cock deep inside her asshole is a feeling like no other. Anal sex feels good. Well, mostly for you, but sometimes, it can feel good for her too. Katrina's asshole felt wonderfully warm and tight around my dick. Her ass felt just right. Not too loose and not too tight. Some women have had way too much anal sex in their lifetime. You can tell by the way their asses hang loose. However, a woman who has just begun to have anal sex and has had some experience in these matters is a prime candidate from some raunchy anal fun.

Katrina is a fine example of such a woman. I like her. She's a big and tall woman with big boobs, a thick body and a plump ass. Her big ass has the most wonderful of all assholes. I mean, she can take it like a champ and her ass is still tight enough to be an enjoyable fuck. Wish we had more women like that around. While I was fucking Katrina's sweet tight asshole, something unexpected happened. Yeah, she farted. I laughed so hard I think I almost broke something. Man, it felt weird. To have my dick buried deep inside a big woman's tight asshole and she fucking farted! Grinning, I rammed my dick even harder inside Katrina. Until I finally came, sending my seed deep down into the most forbidden depths of Katrina's tight asshole. She howled as my hot seed rushed in her bowels. I screamed victoriously! Victory all around! The anal fortress has been breached and the anal invader has captured the castle!

A short while later, Katrina and I parted ways. The following semester, she enrolled at the Eastern New England Institute of Technology's Boston Campus. She sought me out and became one of my many fuck toys. I dare say she's fast becoming more than just an anal slut. Katrina is becoming the Anal Queen. She craves big dicks in her ass and only the strongest and most well-endowed men can satisfy her. That's why she comes to me. Simply because I give her what she craves, and cannot find anywhere else. Lots of females on campus come to me, and that's why I'm the Master. My reputation is spreading fast. Oh, and Joel and I don't talk anymore. That's okay, cause when he got injured I took his spot as Rugby team captain. I do think my fun-filled college days are just beginning.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • All Women are Bitches Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds