• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • What's A Girl To Do

What's A Girl To Do

1234

She was pissed off, more; she was steaming mad, angrier than she had ever been. Her life had been planned; she knew where she was going. She even had the wedding dress hanging in the closet.

"The bastard, the absolute fucking bastard,The Shit, the huge filthy pile of shit.I'll fucking get him."

Zoe was standing outside the house of her fiancé looking though the lit window at a couple curled on the sofa by the fire. It was plain to her that she was witness to a happy pair spending a comfortable evening together. It screamed 'married couple'.

She had traveled across the ocean to give her lover a surprise visit a month before the wedding now all had fallen apart.

"I will get to the bottom of this."

Almost too upset to drive the rented car back to the city she knew she needed a hotel for the night. After all she had been expecting a welcome to the bed of her fiancé tonight. Driving slowly along the narrow county lane on the 'wrong' side that was unfamiliar to her, she spotted a small Bed and Breakfast sign that announced a vacancy. Without a further thought she pulled in.

It was an older place perhaps a farm house in the past. It seemed welcoming to Zoe somehow, just the sort of refuge she needed right now. She knocked on the wooden front door and a deep but reassuring bark from a dog within announced her arrival. The door opened and a heavy set man in his fifties greeted her.

"Don't mind George he's a friendly old thing."

"Come on in."

"I'm Jonathan but every one calls me Jay."

"I suppose you need a room."

"Oh yes please" responded Zoe, "I can't stay where I had expected. I know it's late but your sign was still lit."

"No trouble I had a cancellation so the nicest room is available."

"Come through and we'll get you registered."

As she filled out the forms Jay had a chance to observe his guest. A slender woman in her early thirties she seemed very tired and stressed. Her tousled hair was a little in need of a brush. It seemed a deep red in the subdued light of the reception area.

"I'll help you bring your bags in from the car," he offered.

"Thank you."

"They are kind of heavy, too many gifts from home."

Then it hit her. They were all for him, the bastard.

"On second thoughts," she said "all but my over night bag can stay in the car."

"I really don't care what happens to the rest."

Jay easily sensed her distress.

"When you have settled on your room would you care to join me in the lounge for a drink?" he asked. "I can offer a glass of decent scotch."

Zoe looked a little startled. She was unprepared for the gentle invitation.

"Well, I don't think. I'm tired. It's been a long day."

"I'll be here for a while working on the computer if you change your mind." Jay assured her.

Jay showed her to the room. It was a large suite situated in an ell to the rear of the house.

"I just put the bed in last month," said Jay, "I hope you'll find it comfortable."

"You should rest well it's very quiet here away from the other guests."

Zoe stood for a while looking around. She was impressed with the taste in which the room was furnished and decorated. The slightly open door to the bathroom beckoned to her so she moved to look inside. It was spotless with the best quality fittings. A mirror covered one wall, the biggest shower stall she had ever seen was placed opposite the door and in the far corner was a spa bath.

"Wow," she muttered" everything a girl would need"

"God, I really want a shower"

She returned to the bed room and quickly stripped off her clothes folding them and placing them on a chair. It occurred to her to put them in a drawer but is seemed pointless for one night.

"Fuck, what do I do now I don't fly back for five days?"

She dropped to the bed sobbing, her nakedness forgotten.

"I'm going to find out all about that Shit and really fuck him up." She vowed.

She got to her feet and headed for the shower. Passing the mirror she examined her self, turning this way and that.

Lifting her breasts she mused,

"A bit small, but perky. He always said he likes big tits in his emails and he'd pay for the surgery, the fucking dick head."

The shower was surprisingly strong for a hotel and soon her tiredness flowed away with the soothing water. Refreshed she toweled off and return to the bed room coiling her hair in a small towel so it would dry slowly.

Feeling so much better she started to think what she might do for the rest of the evening. Jay's offer of a drink came to mind.

"I could use a good stiff one." She giggled realizing the second meaning.

"Well that too."

That thought prompted the realization that she still had nothing on. She really didn't want to put on the clothes she had been traveling in and all but clean underwear was still in the car. Looking round the room for a robe she opened a closet to find a pair of super luxurious bath robes nicer than any she had seen before. Slipping into one she was wrapped in a feeling of delicious comfort, almost a blanket against the troubles of the world. She looked down and found, as she had almost expected, matching slippers.

"Now I am ready for that drink."

She wondered if strolling through the Bed and Breakfast with other guests dressed only in a robe might be against some sort of protocol but Jay seemed the sort of person who wouldn't mind.

As she softly walked though the ground floor of the house she heard the clicking of computer keys in the office. Peering round the half open door she saw Jay at the computer as he said he would be. George, the Bernese Mountain dog, was sleeping in the corner.

"I hope that's not porn." she said, startling him.

"I wish." he said, "All the damned paperwork of a small business."

"I have to get the taxes submitted before Wednesday.I've just about done, can I help you?"

"I changed my mind about the offer of that decent scotch."

"Give me a second here and we'll go though into the lounge."

As he concentrated on the computer Zoe was able to appraise this man who treated her to such needed friendliness. His hair was quite grey but plentiful with a little curl she found charming. He looked robust and carried the extra pounds well. He was of course quite a bit older than she but it occurred to Zoe it didn't really matter. She was drawn to him in a way she hadn't experienced before.

"Right! All done." Jay said as the computer went through its closing ritual.

He reached out and took her hand.

"Come with me."

He opened a door at the back of the small office and ushered her through. George, having woken up, followed them his paws clicking on the floor.

"This is my private lounge," he said" very few guests see it."

It was a very comfortable masculine room with a worn but comfortable sofa, a medium sized TV, a stereo and other trappings of a man's retreat. George too had a comfy spot to lie. He gestured to the sofa inviting her to sit. She shook her hair releasing it from the towel allowing the chestnut waves to fall about her shoulders.

"I had a little holiday in Scotland last year and brought back a few trophies."

He indicated the bottles in the cabinet opposite the sofa. She looked with interest.

"The one second from the left, is that what I think it is? That's some trophy."

"Ah so you do know your scotches. Would you care for some?"

Zoe looked up at him, "but that's so very expensive, it seems like it should be kept for a very special occasion."

"I have a very attractive young woman with little on but a bathrobe in my private room. That's a special occasion for me." Jay replied.

He poured two glasses and handed her one. He raised his glass.

"May your troubles soon be over and a bright future ahead"

She looked at him a bit surprised as she sipped.

"Mmmm. This is every bit as good as I expected. What a wonderful drink this really is."

"How do you know I have troubles?"

"Oh." He said "it wasn't hard to guess. Few people arrive late without a reservation when all is well."

He joined her on the sofa sitting near but not uncomfortably close.

"Tell me about it if you want to."

"Oh it's a long story, I'm sure you don't want to hear it." Zoe said quietly.

"I believe you need to tell someone," Jay assured her.

So quietly Zoe told Jay of the relationship she had been in spanning the ocean and how she flew back and forth many times to be with her lover. She told him about what had happened tonight and how she was starting to piece together some the odd actions of her fiancé. About how he showed her the house but didn't invite her in, going to hotels instead, about the phone calls always from his cell phone or office, about the wedding dress. Finally she voiced her vow to find out all she could about him and pay him back.

Jay was visibly shaken at the story of her mistreatment. He had found himself attracted to her the moment he welcomed her in the house and to hear this story was making him angry too.

He said "I think you need a hug."

He placed his arm around her shoulder and drew her close, giving her a tender but quite powerful hug. Zoe moved in close and found she was really comforted by this man she had just met. As he released her she stayed close so his arm still remained around her.

"Kiss me." She asked.

Jay looked in her face watching for any sort of sign. He saw a pretty face that definitely needed kissing. He tilted his head and pulled her closer. They kissed gently at first then as passion grew tongues tested the other and Zoe made a little sound that Jay recognized as building lust. He reached down to give the tie of the robe a tug. It loosened and the robe slid open. His excitement built when he saw that she was naked under the robe, her breasts available to him. He leaned over, tongue extending to circle a nipple, tenderly taking the other breast in his hand savouring the feel of the soft flesh with his fingers. As the nipple in his mouth hardened he switched to the other encouraging that one to erection.

Zoe lay back enjoying the attention of the gentle man who promised to be such a lover. Seldom had she been so aroused by fondling of her tits. She could feel moisture starting to gather between her legs. She was happily amazed to find an orgasm coming.

"Oh my God, Jay. What are you doing to me? I going to come soon."

Jay heard her gasps and smiled inwardly, continuing with his attention to her delightful tits as it did seem to be working for her. He sucked in as much of one breast as he could while his tongue flicked the nipple. He carefully nibbled exerting more and more pressure with his teeth.

"Oh Oh. Yes, like that." Zoe called.

She gasped loudly, shivered and went limp.

"Good god man how did you do that? I've never come from someone playing with my tits"

"You know," said Jay "I have yet to try the new bed in your room."

Telling George to stay in the lounge Jay led Zoe upstairs to her room.

Just as the door closed Jay took Zoe by a hand, swung her round and swept the robe from her slender body.

"Undress me." He demanded.

Zoe stood in front of him undoing the buttons of his shirt then folding it back off his shoulders she gazed at his chest. It was broad and powerful looking with a little grey hair the sort of chest a woman might want to snuggle against seeking comfort.

She kneeled coming face to face with the obvious signs of his interest in her. It did look like it might be a very nice one. After pulling the zipper down she loosened the belt and undid the button.

"Boxers or jockeys?" she wondered "Oh, commando."

"The devil! That I didn't expect."

She whisked the pants to the ground with a flourish.

"Well what do we have here?" she asked with a grin.

She leaned forward, mouth open, taking his cock in one movement as far as she was able. With some suction in her mouth she bobbed her head back and forth shielding her lower teeth with her tongue.

Jay hardly believed his good fortune. Zoe was sucking him as if she really enjoyed it.

"Oh, so good." he whispered.

"I won't last long like this."

Good as it felt he knew he had to stop her or the fun would have to wait for a while. He had more in mind for Zoe. He held her head gently but firmly and backed away. As he stepped out of his pants he said,

"I need you to stop, that feels entirely too good."

"Hmmm," said Zoe" I was just getting the feel for him he's such a nice size."

Jay helped her to her feet and steered her to the bed. He pulled back the sheets and gave her a gentle shove which landed her in the middle of the king sized bed.

"Now fair lady, I am about to give you a lesson in home renovation."

"First the basics: tab A has to be fitted to slot B,"

"And I see before me a very nice slot B."

"Not so fast," said Zoe.

"Slot B has to be positioned just right."

She rolled over getting on hands and knees. Looking over her shoulder,

She said" Let's see how well tab A fits now"

"Not quite yet." Jay murmured, spreading her cheeks.

He slid his tongue from the top of her crack down to the rose bud and beyond to the lips of her pussy.

"Oh shit! No one ever did that to me before," Zoe uttered in amazement.

"Do that again."

So of course Jay did just that and more. He lingered at her tiny hole circling around with his tongue. Her pussy lips moist and succulent welcomed the attention, opening to accept him. With a quick probe to her asshole he straightened up and moved forward. His solid cock came up between the thighs brushing her pussy lips. She reached back, holding and guiding him into her.

There was no resistance to his entry just her normal tightness. Zoe felt his hardness trust aside the walls of her pussy, expanding them with wonderful forcefulness. This man was going to fuck her there was no doubt. He was going to fuck her hard and long. The certainty pushed her arousal beyond her experience. She was about to be fucked like never before and it was good.

Jay was in his element. His cock was hard into the best looking woman he had been with in years. She was really into their lovemaking and he was going to show her the best sex he could. He withdrew almost completely and back in with a great thrust. Back out and in again, quicker and quicker till a little tingle in his balls warned him to slow. Slowly he continued pushing in and out. Zoe was moaning almost all the time now. She started to push back at him chanting,

"Yes yes yes,"

"Oh close yes yes oooooooooh,"

Zoe's arms felt like rubber as she collapsed forward. Anticipating this, Jay followed her movement so his cock, still as hard as ever, stayed in her. As she lay forward with her ass in the air it provided Jay with the perfect position to fuck on the short rapid strokes his lust was demanding. He pumped into Zoe fast and hard, the slapping sound of flesh on flesh loud in the room. His climax was near. He pushed a little harder, a little deeper and was rewarded. Uncertain of Zoe's birth control he pulled out seconds before his first discharge of cum leaving a trail across her bum and lower back.

He groaned softly as he lay forward over her Zoe's body causing her to also drop till she lay on her belly.

"Oh wow." he eventually said.

"That was wonderful."

"Mmmm, I'm feeling pretty good myself." Zoe said with a satisfied tone.

"But you didn't have to pull out I'm on the pill. Thank you for being considerate enough to do that though. I guess you do care about your partner."

Rolling on his side Jay put his arm over Zoe's upper back saying,

"That's how we get the greatest pleasure."

"You are not kidding I've never had sex this good."

Zoe seemed a little introspective and was quiet for several minutes.

"You know," she said" We are strangers and you have given me way better loving than that bastard did while we were engaged to be married. That was all about what I was going to do for him."

"He wanted me to get bigger tits and get my nipples pierced, he even suggested getting labia rings so he could padlock my cunt shut."

"What really makes me mad is that I was convinced that would all make me happier and improve our love life."

She turned to look directly at Jay.

"You know you are a wonderful lover." she said with an inflection of surprise.

"How did I come to be here at this time just when I needed this to help me through the shock I had today?"

"I believe in fate," said Jay" we are presented with things as fate wills."

"Things usually turn out for the best if we allow them to."

They lay there quietly each in their own thoughts. Zoe's breathing slowed.

Jay felt her relax as sleep over came her. He thought about the woman he had just made love to. He knew nothing except what she told him of a disastrous relationship but his instincts were telling him here was someone worth helping. With that his eyes closed and he drifted off.

Chapter 2

An insistent but muted buzzing woke Jay and it took him a second to sort out where he was and what the noise was. Of course He was in the king sized bed of the best suite and the noise was his cell phone alarm in his pants pocket. A Bed and Breakfast host has to be up before his guests to prepare their meal and to check out those who are leaving.

Zoe was still sleeping soundly. He carefully slipped from the bed, silenced the alarm and dressed.

The first part of Jay's morning was the usual round of duties of B&B host. He prepared the breakfast for his guests chatting with an older couple visiting from Nova Scotia. They were grateful for his suggestions of places to see and reconfirmed their booking for the next night. A business man traveling alone needed to use a computer to check email. Jay showed him the guest computer, booting it up for him to use. Just the usual run of things.

Beth, the woman hired to clean and service the rooms arrived at her usual time but this morning Jay intercepted her to tell her that the guest in the best suite would be staying on and should not be disturbed.

"Got your self a fancy piece stashed in there then?" teased Beth.

"So your spies were up early this morning then Beth." Jay retorted

"Oh," He paused,"Mind your own business," he said with a grin.

"Ha! You wouldn't know what to with one anyway." Beth threw back at him.

"Don't you believe every thing you hear." Jay said to Beth's back as she went about her work.

In her room Zoe was slowly waking, stretching, enjoying the comfort of the big bed and a nice lazy feeling as she remembered Jay and the sex of the night before. She felt so good, better than she had for months. The scent of the lovemaking still clung faintly to her body reminding her she still hadn't showered, something she normally did right after sex. Today for some reason she was reluctant to wash away the lingering reminder. It was nice not to have to do anything for a while.

Soon however her stomach growled making her notice how hungry she was. The shower seemed good now and as she washed her hair she started thinking about the coming day.

"What was she going to do today?"

"I wonder if Jay knows that bastard. I'll ask him."

Drying and brushing her hair she pondered what she might do to get back at her former fiancé.

"I'm going to fuck up his happiness as much as he fucked mine."

"And I know just how to do it."

As she put on her clean under wear Zoe remembered that the rest of her clothes were in the car. Putting on what she wore yesterday did not appeal at all since she had spent a long day's travel in them. With this mind she picked up the robe from where it had fallen last night.

The house was quiet as she strolled to the reception area, as soft sounds came from the open door of one of the rooms.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • What's A Girl To Do

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds