• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home is Where the Hard-on is Ch. 02

Home is Where the Hard-on is Ch. 02

12

PREFACE

The following is a "true story of my imagination" and continues the affair between a June-cleaver-like Mom and her soldier son. In this chapter, Judy's limits are tested, as Rick flaunts his cock and teases his mother, eventually introducing the thought of incest to her.

Judy almost gives in to her strapping soldier son. Almost.

Enjoy!

MOTHER AND SON BEGIN TESTING THE LIMITS

The following morning, Judy woke moments after Eduardo had left for work. She stretched and realized she'd slept better than she'd slept in a while. She wondered why for a moment before remembering the intense and satisfying orgasm she'd had the night before. She recalled the fantasy with her son and shivered, partly in disgust, partly in arousal. She rose and walked toward the door, stopping in front of the full length mirror. She slid the slip from her shoulder and let it drop. Standing naked, she half-way twirled, admiring her body. She ran her hands along her hips, over her soft belly and cupping her tremendous breasts. She massaged them briefly and tweaked a nipple before sliding a hand down to her pussy. She imagined her son walking in on her at this moment, like she'd done to him in the bathroom. She imagined gazing at him and continuing to play with herself as he watched. Her nipples hardened and her pussy gushed before she smiled and shook the thoughts from her head. She realized she was growing more at ease with the thought of her son seeing her naked, or vice versa. She showered and was about to dress when she decided to throw on only her thick, terry-cloth robe instead. She figured it was safe, since it hung to her calves, and as long as she tied it tightly. After putting on the robe, she went to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast for her and Ricky.

"Good morning," a groggy voice startled Judy moments later as she looked back from the stove to see her son trying to move a chair and take a seat at the kitchen table. He was dressed in a gray t-shirt, army shorts and socks. He was obviously not wearing underwear as his cock lay loosely and limply against the dark green, thin shorts, forming an outline of his cock and balls. Judy's nipples hardened as she quickly turned back to the stove, trying to regulate her breathing, as she flipped a pancake.

"Uhm, good morning, sleepy head," she answered, not looking back until she heard him take a seat. "Coffee?" She asked, thinking it safe to gaze back, but only to find his cock clearly visible through the opening of his shorts, under the table. She turned to the coffee maker, her nipples aching, as she licked her lips.

"Sure, thanks," Rick replied. "Do we still get the paper?"

"Yes," Judy replied, gazing back at him momentarily before glancing at the tip of his cock under the table. "It's in the front room. I'll get it for you sweet heart." She said in her loving, motherly tone. She returned and handed him the paper, then serving each of them breakfast and coffee, before she herself sat across from him. She was glad she was only able to see his upper torso at this proximity.

Judy ate silently, almost solemnly, gazing at her son now and then. Rick ate and drank while reading the paper, remarking on the local happenings around town and on the war. His mom only acknowledged his remarks, as her mind thought about his beautiful looking cock just a few feet from her.

"Mom?" She was startled back to the moment.

"Huh? Yes, honey?"

"I said, 'do you want some of the paper also?'"

"Uhm, sure," Judy said, without thinking. Rick threw half of the paper toward her, causing it to flutter to the floor beside her chair. Instinctually, she leaned down to pick it up and remembered her son's cock. She glanced toward it to find Rick stroking it! His cock growing in his hands as he slowly and gently rubbed it. Judy was so startled by the unexpected action that she rose quickly, hitting the back of her head on the underside of the table. "Ouch!" She said with a start. "Fuck!!" She added, rising and rubbing the back of her head.

"Mom!" Rick said in an amusing tone, a hand still snaked underneath the table, as Judy gazed at him and rubbed her head. "I didn't think school teachers cursed!" He said teasingly.

"You'd be surprised what school teachers do," Judy said, without thinking.

"Oh really?" Rick replied, the arm that was snaked under the table moving ever so slightly as he and his mother gazed at one another. "Like what?"

"Like cursing, and drinking, and...and...." Judy was thinking, "...and sleeping with their students, too!" She glanced at Rick who said nothing in return. "You wouldn't believe how many do," she continued. "Just this year there seems to be a rash of them....hot little numbers who can't help keep their paws off of those poor, young boys." She said, genuinely.

Rick smiled. "I wouldn't feel too sorry for them, mom." He said. "Shit, if Mrs. Brown wanted me when I was back in high school. Well, shit, I'd've gone for it in a heartbeat!" He said, laughing.

"Mrs. Brown?" Judy said, trying to recall who her son was talking about. "Oh! Mrs, Brown," she said, "with the...pushed up to here and the...out to there..." Judy motioned with her hands toward her bosom and hips.

"Yeah, that was her," Rick said, his mind traveling as his arm moved slowly.

"You would've?" His mother asked, teasingly. "With her?"

Rick stared at his mother for a moment. "Hell yeah! Every kid in my class wanted to nail her. She gave us, all, many memories to fill our wet dreams!"

"Oh Ricky, stop it!" Judy said, giggling like a school girl, but unable to deny her hard nipples from the talk. "I better go get dressed," she whispered gazing at her son and rising. She went over and kissed him on the forehead.

Rick had watched his mother walk to him and kiss him on the forehead, but his gaze was redirected to the opening of her robe. Over the last few minutes, with her moving around, the robe had loosened and he was treated to his mother's naked, plump breast in plain view. Their dark, rosy, thick nipples hard and stiff like large pencil erasers. Rick's mouth watered, as his mother walked away, unaware of the treat she had just offered him. His long, hard cock underneath the table oozed pre-cum, and Rick decided to go beat off before jumping into the shower.

As Rick passed by his parent's bedroom, he heard the distinct sound of a pleasurable moan. Knowing at once that his mom may be masturbating, Rick leaned into the door and listened harder. His mother's moans echoed through the door and down to his groin, where his deflating cock had begun to rise again. He decided to throw caution to the wind and crack open the door. Slowly and ever so gently, he turned the knob until it stopped and opened the door just a hair, praying silently that it wouldn't squeak. It didn't. When the door was half an inch open, he gazed inside and saw his mother laying naked on the bed, her eyes closed and two fingers buried deep inside her glistening pussy. Rick watched and licked his lips, as his cock grew stiff in record time. His mother's puffy cunt glistened with her juices; its red swollen lips wrapped tightly around her fingers moving in and out of her hole.

As Judy fingered her cunt, she replayed the scene moments earlier from the kitchen, imagining what it would have been like had she had the nerve to approach her son. She played the slutty fantasy out in her head.

"Mrs. Brown has nothing on your ole little mommy," she imagined herself telling her son, as she imagined disrobing in front of him, just before laying herself spread-eagled on the kitchen table, directly in front of her son. In her mind, she was careless, spilling her son's coffee as his half-eaten pancakes soaked into her bare ass. "How's this for some memories?" She imagined herself saying, as she pulled her son by his hair into her sopping pussy.

Rick watched his mother masturbate as she moved a hand from a breast to her clit, rubbing it while the other hand pistoned in and out of her pussy. She moaned and raised her knees, getting close to orgasm. Rick swore he heard his mother whisper his name as he watched her masturbating, taking in her sexy body, her pendulous breasts and hairy but trim pussy. Her engorged pussy lips flaring open, beckoning to be kissed, even from her son he imagined, as he watched his mother stiffen and bite her lip through the intense orgasm.

Rick stroked harder as he imagined laying atop his mother; his huge cock driving in and out of her pussy, as her legs wrapped around his back, pulling him into her with every thrust. The image was too much, and he felt the cum in his cock boiling to the top. He cupped his hand in front of his cock and emptied his seed into his hand while he watched his mother raise her ass from the bed as she climaxed and then slowly came down. Rick finished himself off and then backed away, leaving the door open. He didn't want to risk closing it, when his mother might open her eyes at any second. And besides, it would be exciting to make her wonder if she'd closed it or if someone had been watching. By now, he had entered his bedroom, closed his door and stripped.

In her bedroom, Judy had risen from the bed and was standing in front of the mirror for a moment when she noticed her door cracked open. "Hmmm," she muttered to herself, "I could've sworn I closed it." For a brief moment, she wondered if her son had opened it and witnessed her getting off. She immediately shrugged the possibility off as too bold. But, the thought made her pussy tingle as she closed the door securely. A smile spread across her face, as she stood in front of the mirror and admired her naked form.

Rick exited his bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and was about to enter the bathroom when he heard his mother speaking. He leaned into her door momentarily and listened. He heard his mother saying, "Mrs. Brown doesn't have anything on me!" And with that, he smiled and entered the bathroom to shower.

MOTHER AND SON PUSH THE ENVELOPE FURTHER

Three days later was a Sunday morning. Rick awoke to the sound of his parents arriving back home from church services. They always went early in the morning, around eight o'clock. Rick rose and made his way into the kitchen, finding his mother there dressed in a conservative, dark gray skirt suit. Her hair was pulled up and back, as she sat at the table reading the Sunday paper.

"Good morning," he said, pouring himself a cup of the two-hour old, hot coffee and shuffling to the chair next to her. His mother glanced at him and smiled.

"Good morning," she said, returning to the paper and thanking god that her son was dressed in long pajama bottoms and a t-shirt this time.

"How was church," Rick asked, staring at how beautiful his mother could make herself, when she wanted.

Judy gazed up at her son and was startled to find him seemingly admiring her with his eyes. She caught her breath before answering. "It was great, sweetheart. Reverend John asks about you every week, wondering when you'll pay the Lord a visit."

"Gimme a break," Rick whispered.

Judy gazed at her son sternly. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing," Rick replied.

"You know," Judy started, trying not to preach. "It might do you some good to go to church, once and a while, Ricky. At the very least, you'd see lots of people you haven't seen, yet."

Rick gazed at his mom for a long, hard minute. Finally, he said, "Mom, after seeing what I've seen overseas, your faith in God is tested, believe me. I'm not sure what I believe anymore. I'm not sure there is a god anymore. God wouldn't...." he said, becoming agitated as he recalled tragedies of war. "Never mind," he finally said.

"I'm sorry, honey," Judy said, cupping her son's cheek with a hand and rubbing it lightly. Her loving eyes enveloped Rick and made him suddenly feel secure and loved. He smiled back, before standing.

"I'm gonna go shower," he said, walking away.

Later that day, he arrived home from visiting a friend to find his mother washing the family sedan outside as his father watched football. She was barefoot save for a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that was tucked tightly into her waistline, enhancing her breasts. Rick helped his mother wash the car, watching her plump, round ass when she bent or watching her breasts mash up against the windshield as she reached across to suds the glass. When they rinsed, they playfully sprayed each other with the hose, his mother yelping at the cold, as Rick enjoyed watching her nipples stiffen. She looked sexy all wet and dripping. When he was soaked, too, he removed his shirt to reveal his tight torso.

"Too bad I can't do that, too," his mother said jokingly.

"Hey, won't bother me," Rick replied, half jokingly, half seriously.

"I'll remember that," his mother said coyly, smiling. She winked and sprayed him one last time before dropping the hose and running inside, away from him, before he had another chance to spray her. Rick finished cleaning the car and put everything away. Inside, he could hear the sound of crowds cheering and announcers calling the play-by-play of the football game that his father was watching in the front room. He peered in there only to find his dad snoring. Still shirtless, wet and growing cold, he headed toward his bedroom. Just before his parent's bedroom, the door to the bedroom flung open and his mother walked out without a stitch of clothes on. She was startled by his presence but didn't scream this time, instead smiling and jokingly saying, "We have to stop meeting like this!"

But Rick's expression was serious, as he gazed at his mother's naked body and into her eyes, causing her expression to grow serious too. She began to move into the bathroom when he whispered.

"Wait!"

Perplexed, Judy stopped and gazed into her son's eyes, as she half heartedly attempted to cover herself with her forearms. Her nipples stiffened at the lust-filled look in his eyes. She heard herself whisper, "Ricky, I don't think..."

"Shhh," he whispered back. "I just want... You're so...beautiful."

Judy's eyes grew moist as she watched her son's hand rising slowly toward her breast. She knew this moment was bordering on over the line, but her desire overrode all rational thought, as her breathing quickened. Just as Rick was about to cup his mother's tender breast and stiff nipple, Eduardo coughed from in front of the television and groaned in his sleep. The act startled mother and son back to reality as Judy quickly entered the bathroom, and Rick made his way into his bedroom. Behind respective locked doors, mother and son, each, brought themselves to intense orgasms from what had just occurred.

A week later, Rick came home from a date with a woman he'd met while giving a speech for the army. The date turned out to be pleasant, ending up in some hot-n-heavy kissing and making out, but ending there. He returned home with a slight case of blue balls, only to find his mother sitting in the dark watching television, dressed in her white robe, a nightgown visible beneath it. Her legs were crossed; a naked thigh visible through, both, the slit in the night gown and the front of the robe. An empty bourbon glass sat on the wooden coffee table in front of her, forming a wet stain on the wood.

"Hey," he whispered, entering the front room and taking a seat across from her in his dad's recliner. "What are you still doing up? It's past midnight."

"This is what I do every Saturday night, son," his mother answered, slightly slurring her speech and rubbing her thighs together sexily. "Your dad and I watch tv for a few hours and then he goes to bed. I either watch more tv or surf the internet."

"How many of those have you had?" Rick asked jokingly.

"One," Judy answered, "...or three....maybe five." She smiled, and Rick smiled back, both breaking into laughter. "How did your date go?"

Rick sighed deeply. "It went," he replied.

"Not good, huh?"

"Depends on your definition of 'good'," Rick said, amusingly. "She was nice and all, and we had a good time, but..."

"But what, honey?" Judy asked, genuinely not realizing what her son was saying. Rick gazed at his mother and raised an eyebrow. Then it hit her. "Oh! Oh!!!!" She said, before smiling. "Oh, honey, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry 'bout it," Rick replied, "I think I'm gonna have one of those. Want another?"

"Sure," Judy answered. Rick mixed both of them a drink and settled back on the sofa next to his mom. She was watching a crime-based documentary, her legs still crossed, revealing a naked thigh to her son's gaze. After two more drinks, Rick was feeling mellow. His mother had stopped after the one he'd made for her, realizing she was almost past her limit. She was still feeling good herself, though, when the topic of the date came up again. Judy remarked that at least Rick had the opportunity to go out. "I just sit here, night after night, watching tv." She said.

"But you go out, mom," Rick replied. "You have your church group, and your cooking club..." he started to add, but his mother hushed him.

"No, no, no," she slurred, "that's not what I'm talking about, sweety. Those are interesting things to keep me pre-occupied. I'm talking about getting all dolled up and going out and dancing all night long, like your father and I used to do. I miss that."

"Would you like me to dance with you, mom?" Rick said, half-amusingly. His mother slapped him playfully on the arm.

"No, that's okay, son." She said. "Besides, that car wash made me sore. I'm always amazed at the number of muscles I work when I do odd tasks around the house."

"Sounds like you need a massage instead," Rick teased.

'Now I'd pay for that!" His mother said whole-heartedly.

"Say no more," Rick said, standing and slipping behind his mother on the sofa.

"Oh, this will be nice!" Judy said in a motherly tone. "I've never had a massage!"

"Just relax and let yourself go," Rick whispered as he started to massage his mother's neck and shoulders through her robe. The white-hot glow of the television screen providing the only light and bathing them in multi-colored glows with every scene change.

"Mmmm," Judy groaned, "that feels good." She felt all the tension in her body begin to dissipate as her son expertly rubbed her shoulders and neck, moving down her back and then back to her shoulders.

"You know, mom," Rick said, "this might be better with your robe off."

"Oh, okay," Judy said somewhat hesitantly, but standing and slipping her robe off to reveal a low-cut, slinky negligee with spaghetti straps holding up her pendulous breasts. Rick had made the comment genuinely but immediately realized the opportunity presenting itself, as his mother seated herself between his legs again, her back to him, and scooched herself back into his groin. A naked thigh coming into view through the high slit in the gown. He began to knead her naked flesh, rubbing her shoulders and neck, eliciting guttural moans from his mother as he kneaded. "Oh, Rick. Oh! Mmmmm! Oh, god, that feels good." She repeated over and over, as her head bobbled back and forth.

Rick noticed his mother's nipples hardening through the thin, silky material. His position behind her gave him a perfect view of her immense cleavage, which now rose erratically up and down, as he continued to knead. Judy began to squirm, sensing the wetness growing between her legs. With each move, her thigh become more visible and her nipples hardened further. She was beginning to sweat from the heat generated between her and her son. Suddenly, she felt a lump pressing up against her tailbone, as she realized her son was growing hard. That only made things worse as she relaxed and went limp against him, resting her head against his shoulders.

Rick continued kneading his mother's shoulders and neck but had slowed down the intensity, making it soft and gentle, eliciting a moan from his mother every few minutes. Her eyes were closed as she rested her head against his shoulder. He knew the moment had come to test his mother and see if she would bite forbidden fruit. He raised both spaghetti straps off her shoulders, and before sliding them off, he kissed his mother on the nape of her neck softly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home is Where the Hard-on is Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds