• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Vicky Ch. 02

Vicky Ch. 02

12

My life as Vicky was going well. It was a lot of work, but I enjoyed it. It seemed like for the first time in a long time, I was happy. As Victor my life had been so-so. Never bad, but never great either. I had been completely, uninterestingly normal. Only now, looking back, can I see that.

All that changed when I graduated from college. I moved to a new town, determined to make my way in life. The trouble was I didn't even know what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. Then, just as I was settling into my new apartment, I got a letter that would change my life.

I was invited to a club for those with 'Special Tastes'. Confused, but intrigued, I went. Imagine my surprise when I found it was a club for she-males! A wide array of people went to the club, from strapping young men, to retired older gentlemen, and even a good number of women.

I panicked when I realized what was going on and tried to run away. In my haste though, I escaped right into the dressing room. I found myself surrounded by beautiful she-males. Lindsey, the most dominant and outgoing of the 'girls', saw something in me. She looked straight into my soul and told me that I secretly wanted to be like her. After a brief moment between us I ran again, out the proper doors this time.

But I had been hooked. Although I tried to deny it to myself, I knew that Lindsey's accusation was true. After only a week of fighting my desires, I went back. When the club closed that night, the girls went to work on me. I was Naired, dressed in a schoolgirl outfit, and fitted with a wig. Then I was fucked senseless.

That was two monthsago. From then on, I lived as Vicky. I had to constantly keep my entire body free of hair, with the exception of the hair on my head, which I was trying to grow out. Becoming Vicky was surprisingly easy for me. In no time I learned how to do my own make up and to buy clothes that made me look more feminine.

And, of course, I got fucked. A lot. Mostly by Lindsey, but she had no problem sharing me with the other girls. It was easy to see why she was so imposing. She was tall, with muscles like a body builder, and a nice fat cock. Her attitude cowed those whom her body didn't.

Lindsey taught me to how keep my asshole tight with kegels and other exercises. I was a popular fuck, and I loved being sought after like that. It made me feel special... something Victor had never felt before in his life.

I made my living by dancing at the club. Some of the patrons liked me even more knowing I had just a short time ago been a boy. Others hated me because it ruined their fantasy about some of the girls who danced with me. Some of the girls were like me, boys-gone-girl. Others where born that way, or had doctors make them that way. I couldn't tell the difference unless I asked.

Lindsey and I had a relationship, of sorts. It was obvious that she was in control, and I was subject to her whims. I was happy enough with this for awhile. She wasn't cruel to me. Oh, sometimes she would spank me until I cried, or fuck me in front of the other girls, telling me what a slut I was. But that was just sex, and the girls didn't treat me any differently for being a slut.

But then things started to change. As much as I loved being Vicky, there was still a part of me that was Victor. Vicky loved getting fucked, but Victor missed fucking things. Even though I would cum from being fucked in my ass, I still wanted to fuck something. I brought this up one night to Lindsey.

"Hmm, I'll think about it." She said, and then she kissed me.

One thing led to another, and soon we were in the bedroom. Lindsey said she had something new she wanted to try with me. I trusted her completely, so I said yes. She brought out a triangular shaped pillow with a hole in it and told me to lie on it.

As I draped myself over the pillow, Lindsey skillfully maneuvered my cock into the opening. It was wonderfully soft, and I groaned as I slid into its depths. I leaned forward, resting my head on the bed for a moment when I felt Lindsey grab my hands.

Before I could even ask what was going on she bound my hands to my knees, so that I was basically holding myself in the shape of the triangle pillow I was laying on. I started to get nervous and asked Lindsey what she was doing.

The only answer I received was a paddle across my ass. I cried out and it came again...and again and again and again.

"You stupid fucking slut! You'd be nothing without me! You should be thankful I don't throw you out right now you filthy whore. One word from me and none of the girls would even THINK about fucking you again," she screamed at me while paddling my ass.


No matter how I cried and struggled I couldn't get free. And still the paddle landed on my burning ass. When it finally stopped, I realized I was crying. I couldn't stop myself. It hurt so badly. Lindsey leaned down next to me.

"If you never use that miserable little cock of yours again, you'll still thank me for it," she hissed in my ear.

I didn't know what was going on. This wasn't like her at all. I tried to apologize, but I was crying too hard. Lindsey moved out of my view, and I heard her doing something behind me. Oh god, please not more paddling.

Then I felt a slightly lubed up butt plug being forced into me. I say "slightly lubed" because it hurt like hell. It popped in, but I still felt uncomfortably full. Suddenly it started vibrating. Even through my pain, it sent waves of pleasure through my body. Was this some sort of make up for the spanking?

Then the pillow started vibrating. My cock felt so good, I couldn't help but moan loudly.

"See if you still have any urge to fuck anything after this, you fucking slut," Lindsey spat at me.

She left the room, turning out the lights as she left. I vibrated on in the darkness. Soon I was pushed over the edge, and I came screaming into the pillow. I was a fool to think that was the end of it. Both the plug in my ass and the pillow continued to vibrate. After awhile I was turned on again, and once again I was pushed over the edge.

I don't know how long she left me there, but it felt like forever. It was taking me longer and longer to get aroused and even longer to cum. It was more pain than pleasure at this point. Once again tears streamed down my face. I just wanted it to stop. Again I came, my balls contracting painfully.

As my last orgasm subsided, Lindsey came back in. The sudden light hurt my eyes, but I couldn't cry any harder than I already was. Then the vibrating stopped. I had become almost used to it, now it felt weird not having it. Lindsey gently removed the plug from my butt and undid the straps holding my hands.

I curled into a ball and cried. Lindsey smoothed my hair and tenderly comforted me. Could this be the same person who had just beaten me, and then forced me to cum until it hurt? I cried harder. I fled home to my apartment and cried all night.

The next day Lindsey called me as if nothing were wrong. She didn't even mention the previous night. I was afraid to. If I lost the support of the girls, I would be alone in the world. For now, I needed support.

I tried to defend Lindsey in my mind. Really, I had been ungrateful. She had worked so hard to make me Vicky, and I was trying to slide back into Victor. Even in my mind, it sounded hollow and fake, but I clung to it.

Shortly after that, my job problem solved itself. I was sitting on an older gentlemen's lap in the club, having just given him a lap dance. I loved talking to the people I danced for, because they listened to me, and it made me feel nice. He owned a business and needed a secretary. I mentioned that I might be interested.

After some teasing, and then some serious negotiating, I accepted the position. It paid well enough and would cover my bills. I would work as Vicky, and I would work directly for him. He might ask me to dance for him on occasion, but he wasn't interested in fucking me. He claimed he was too old. I really liked him; he was such a sweet old man.

After the club closed I ran to tell Lindsey the good news. She said she was happy for me, but she looked anything but. She pulled me in close and asked if I wanted to have some fun tonight with the rest of the girls. I smiled and shyly said yes.

She took me out to the main break area, where twelve or so girls where chatting. It was a nice break room, with several couches and cushions. Lindsey paraded me out, and announced that they where going to have some fun with me. She slipped a pair of fluff cuffs around my wrists and cuffed my hands behind my back.

This seemed to be a signal for the other girls who all quickly stroked themselves to full hardness. I wish I could have watched, because they where all so beautiful with their lovely cocks, but Lindsey forced me onto my knees. She sat down on one of the couches and pulled her cock out. Without further ado, she grabbed my head and pushed her cock in my mouth.

I normally loved sucking her cock, but I got the feeling something was wrong this time. The other girls quickly lined up behind me and pulled my pants down. My cock throbbed, and my asshole was ready to be fucked. The first girl spit on my asshole and then pressed her cock into me. I tried to moan, but it was hard with a mouthful of cock.

The girl fucking my ass grabbed the links between the handcuffs, and mercilessly fucked me. I was in pure heaven as the girl's cock slammed my asshole. Lindsey continued to force my head down on her cock. My misgivings melted away with those two cocks inside me.

Just before the girl fucking me came though, she pulled out. I sighed and wiggled my ass. I wanted to feel her cum inside me. But I wasn't too let down, as a different cock soon replaced it. With even more energy than the first one, the new person set about fucking me. My asshole gripped her cock, trying to pull it in.

Lindsey kept my mouth on her cock, occasionally gagging me. Drool leaked from my mouth, spilling over her cock and running down my chin. I felt my orgasm quickly approaching. I was helpless as my body started spasming, and cum shot out of my cock.

Again before the cock in my ass came, though, it pulled out, and was replaced with another cock. I came three more times while several more cocks cycled through fucking my asshole. When the last one pulled out, I could feel cool air tickling my sphincter. Slowly my asshole contracted. I was the tightest fuck for a reason.

Suddenly, my clothes were torn from my body. I was stripped naked and someone flipped me onto my back. All twelve girls gathered around me jerking their cocks. I watched as the first one erupted, showering me with cum. Another joined it. Soon all twelve cocks were spraying me with cum covering my face and chest.

Lindsey then straddled my chest and roughly grabbed my head. She forced her cock right in front of my face. I opened my mouth, hoping to catch as much cum as possible. When she sprayed my face, she aimed away from my open mouth, hitting my hair (My natural hair!), my chin, and everything but my mouth.

When she finished I was hoisted up. The cuffs where undone. I didn't wanted to open my eyes all the way because of all the cum on my face. I allowed myself to be led. Then I saw a door leading outside, and I was pushed through it. My pants and purse followed, hitting me in the head. Cruel laughter followed me, and then the door slammed shut.

I quickly put on my pants and wiped as much cum from my face as I could. Suddenly I felt dirty. Dirtier than I had ever felt before. Lindsey had just made a clear point to me. I was just a whore to them, and she decided how I was treated. On the drive back to my apartment I didn't even cry, but when I stepped into the shower, the tears came. I couldn't go on like this.

For the next few weeks I avoided the club. I started my secretary job and things seemed to be going alright. On occasion my boss would call me in on his lunch break and I would dance for him. He'd always give me a little tip and thank me with a big smile on his face.

In the office I was Vicky. I wore modest female business suits and acted very restrained. My hair was long enough that I could style it to be spiky in the back. In short, I was the very image of a fresh-out-of-college girl doing her best to look professional.

Lindsey called often, asking why I hadn't been to the club lately. I told her I had simply been too busy with my new job. This wasn't altogether a lie, but I didn't tell her I was purposely finding work to do. I think she knew I wasn't being completely honest with her, but she offered to take me shopping Saturday to celebrate my new job.

My heart jumped. As badly as she had been treating me, Lindsey was still special to me. She had made me into Vicky after all. I hoped that whatever had caused her to be so mean to me would go away. When you're in a bad relationship, it's all too easy to lie to yourself about how things are going.

When Saturday came, I dressed up. I put on my favorite plaid skirt that went half way down my thighs, and a loose long sleeved black shirt. My hair was perfect, cut short for a girl, and it framed my face. A light rose lipstick accentuated my pale skin, and I wore just a touch of blush. Yes, I liked being Vicky alright.

I arrived at the mall on time and found Lindsey waiting for me. She kissed me, but she seemed distracted. I felt nervous, but I wasn't sure why. I asked if something was wrong.

"Nothing wrong at all, hun," Lindsey replied, but I wasn't convinced.

Not wanting to ruin the day so quickly, I dropped the matter. We shopped around for about an hour. I didn't buy much; I was still a man in the fact that I didn't see much need in having so many clothes. After a while Lindsey suggested we go get lunch. Things had been going well, so I happily agreed.

Lindsey offered to go order for us, so I told her what I wanted. I sat at one of the tables, thinking about how things had been going today. It seemed like Lindsey really had turned over a new leaf. I was so happy, I decided to not even ask why she had been so mean to me.

When I saw Lindsey walking towards me, she didn't have any food. But she was talking to a middle aged man. He had a slight gut and obviously wasn't in the best shape. They where discussing something quietly between the two of them. The man nodded his head and passed Lindsey something.

"Vicky, Mike here wants to show you something," Lindsey said sweetly, smiling at me.

I suddenly had a very bad impression about this.

"I don't want Mike to show me anything," I said looking at him.

He was bald and his gut was a little larger than I had figured from a distance. There was something in his eyes, a...hunger. It scared me. Suddenly Lindsey hauled me up by my arm and pulled me face to face with her.

"Listen you worthless good-for-nothing fucking slut. Mike here just paid me good money to fuck you, and that's what's going to happen. So you can either go along willingly, or I can drag you back there myself. Or maybe I'll just let him fuck you out here in front of everybody," she spat at me.

I was too shocked to respond. They took this as submission, which it might as well have been. Mike grabbed my head and led me away. My mind was numb. This whole day had been a lie. Had she known Mike would be here? Or had she just found him randomly? I felt like crying.

Then I snapped back to reality. Mike pulled me into a male bathroom and I knew this was for real. Before I could even protest, Mike pulled me into the handicapped stall at the end of the row.

I stood there, unsure exactly what to do. Maybe I should scream? Mike decided for me.

"I don't give a fuck what's going on between you and that dyke out there. But I paid good money for a blow job and then fucking you up the ass. I'll get it one way or another," he said in a gravely voice.

It dawned on me that even though Mike wasn't in good shape, he was still larger than me. He could probably very easily do what he threatened. It was either go along or get raped. I knelt down.

Mike chuckled and unzipped his pants. I was shocked when a huge cock came out and slapped me in the face. It wasn't totally hard yet, but when it was it would be nearly 9 inches long. Slowly I trailed my hand across it. It was so long and thick. How could such a wonder-cock be attached to such a disgusting man?

I could feel it growing hard in my hand. As amazed as I was with that cock, I wanted to get this over with. I quickly enveloped it with my mouth, taking over half of it down my throat on the first go. Mike moaned and put his hands on the back of my head. I started bobbing up and down, working my tongue furiously over the head of that huge cock.

Even as I was sucking I could still feel it swelling in my mouth. Mike forced more and more of his cock down my throat until my nose was buried in his pubes. He groaned and then set about fucking my mouth for all he was worth. I opened my mouth as wide as I could.

I hated to admit it, but this was making me extremely horny. A gorgeous cock was being rammed down my throat, in the bathroom of a mall. It was all so naughty. I had never thought I would enjoy being with a real man, but at that moment in time, Vicky was getting into it.

My hand cupped his balls, and gently massaged them. I don't exactly when it happened, but at some point my focus shifted from making him cum to get this over with, to making him cum because I wanted to taste it. Mike kept pumping his cock down my throat, grunting and groaning.

Before he came though, Mike pulled his cock out of my mouth. I lusted for it, but Mike had other plans. He pulled me up and spun me so I faced away from him. I bent over, giving him access to exactly what he wanted. I gripped the cold metal bar in front of me and braced myself in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Mike lifted my skirt up and pulled my panties down just enough to expose my rose bud. He spit on my ass crack, and worked a finger into me. It was my turn to moan. Another one joined it, and then another one. I groaned, slightly in pain. I wasn't used to being stretched this fast. But Mike had only just begun.

The fingers pulled out and I knew what was coming. I relaxed my body as well as I could. Mike lined has fat cock up with my asshole and slowly forced it in. The feeling was incredible. Even Lindsey wasn't this big! My hole stretched and there were only small twinges of pain.

When Mike bottomed out in me, I could feel his gut on my ass cheeks. He started thrusting into me viciously. Long fast strokes rocked my entire body. I bit my lip, trying not to moan. It felt so good, and part of me hated that. My cock ached for release, but I knew that would come soon.

Mike's breathing was becoming short. I knew he was getting close too. I flexed my asshole, savoring the way his fat cock reamed me. It nailed my prostate just right, sending volts of pure electric pleasure pulsing throughout my body. Precum leaked from my cock, liberally soaking my panties.

"You fucking slut, you love getting fucked like this, don't you?" Mike grunted in my ear.

Part of me did love it. Mike didn't care about me as anything more than a receptacle for his cum. His cock fucked my asshole for pure animal pleasure. When he dumped his cum into me that would be the end of his interest in me.

"I love getting fucked like a slut," I moaned back.

That seemed to push Mike over the edge. I felt his entire body stiffen, and suddenly huge amounts of hot cum were being shot into my ass. I began cumming along with him. My cock twitched and sent spurt after spurt of cum into my panties. I'd never cum so hard in my life.

After a minute, Mike pulled his still half erect cock out of my mouth. I turned and dropped to my knees. I sucked that wonderful cock into my mouth, tasting his tangy cum. Mike moaned in appreciation. I felt his cum starting to leak out of my ass, and on instinct flexed my asshole to keep it inside me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Vicky Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds