• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Heather and Jason: The Final Time

Heather and Jason: The Final Time

The date was June 6th and her husband had just left for work. Jason called right at the time she told him to earlier in the day in her email. Heather answered her phone.

"He just left for work." She told Jason.

"Do you still want me to come over?" He asked Heather.

"Yeah." She replied.

"Where should I park?" He asked.

"You can park where you want to. Park here in the driveway." She told him

"Okay, I'll see you in 5 minutes." He hung up the pay phone, put his truck in drive, and drove to Heather's where she was eagerly awaiting him.

He wasn't there long before she invited him back into the bedroom, the bedroom she shared with her husband. They started making out on her super comfortable bed. By the time the phone rang, she was already naked except for her shirt and she was nearing an orgasm as Jason fingered her "ever getting wetter by the second" pussy. She looked at the caller ID, it was her mother in law. Jason stopped fingering her, but he didn't remove his fingers. She answered the phone and as she spoke, Jason slowly started moving his fingers in and out of her again. She never tried to stop him. She took a deep breath but never loss her concentration during those minutes while she was on the phone. It started to get hot and heavy and she nearly let out a loud moan several times. Jason wanted to fuck her badly, it had been over 10 months since he had been with her and he wanted her in the worse way. He fingered her relentlessly. If only her damn mother in law would hang up....

Heather bit back a moan as she started cumming on his fingers, Jason felt her get wet and nearly moaned himself. Finally she got off the phone and laughed.

"You are so bad, I nearly moaned while I was talking to my mother in law!" She said.

She kissed him and reached down and took his cock in her hand and started playing with him as he still fingered her soaking wet pussy. They kissed and he couldn't wait anymore, he had to have her right at that second, he had her lay back on the bed and her legs spread as he placed himself between them, she glided his cock into her and he wasted no more time in picking up where they had left off nearly 10 months before in her car while they were parked by the lake. Her moans were low and sexy, he had missed those moans more then even he realized. He loved the way she moaned and the way she moved underneath him. As he thrust his cock inside her, he kissed her deeply. She arched her back and her neck into him, taking both his tongue and his dick as deep inside her as they both would go.

He fucked her for as long as he could, given her moans, and the time between now and the last time, he was nearing the end. She wrapped her legs around his waist, making him go deeper and with that she started having her orgasm, soaking his cock with her sweet juices, and with a few more thrusts in and out of her, he cummed inside her, filling her with his warm, sticky explosion. He fell beside her on the bed as they both tried to gather their breath. She lay beside him, with her head on his shoulder and they talked like a true couple in love despite the fact that she was married.

It was nearing 11pm when they decided that he should be leaving.

"I expect Josh to be home any time now." She said.

"Yeah, me too, I should go, it would be hard to explain my presence, unless I walk through the hallway holding by balls and moaning in agony." She laughed.

"I told him to leave!" She joked.

They went outside and kissed by his truck until dogs below the hill started barking, spooking them both.

"You should go." She said, kissing him, and heading back toward her house.

"You're right." He said, opening his truck door.

He watched her go in the front door and then he speeded out the driveway, on his way back home.

When he got home, he went to bed, smiling, completely happy and satisfied. If only he had known that would be the last time he would ever get the chance to be with her again, he probably would have cried right then and there. The next month or so was great, but they never got the chance to have sex again, and the affair ended just as quickly as it started.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Heather and Jason: The Final Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 359 milliseconds