• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Out at Home!

Out at Home!

123

"Strike three," the umpire cried out as john Gorman swung through the pitch that now gave 2 outs in the final inning of the high school championship game.

"Shit," john yelled in frustration as he slammed his bat back against the fence.

"Head up Gorman," the coach said as John took his seat on the bench, and Cole Morgan made his way up to the plate.

"C'mon Cole," the coach shouted as Cole dug in at the plate.

Cole Morgan was the best baseball player on the team and had scholarships to 3 different universities. He and John had been friends since freshmen year, and even though John was not as good as him, Cole never mad a point of mentioning it too him, in fact he encouraged him to try harder and talked about his own skill in a self deprecating kind of way.

As Cole made his way to the batters box, he looked up at the crowd just in time to see John's mother police officer Diana Gorman, and once again. His heart leapt into his throat

Standing 5 inches over 5 feet, she had long blonde hair that she wore back in a ponytail framing an angelically beautiful face, which looked at the world through beautiful blue eyes. Her high cheekbones and full lips were the envy of most women, and the desire of all men. Though her face may have been angelically innocent, her body was deliciously sinful.

Her tight blue police shirt was strained to it's seams trying to contain her beautiful 38c breasts that despite the birth of 2 children, showed no hint of sag, and her magnificent lower body was blessed with long supple legs, toned from her daily exercise of running the treadmill, and encased in a pair of skin tight black polices pants, which contoured her sensual, childbearing hips and "unbelievable" heart shaped behind made every man absolutely drool with lust.

The 38-year-old divorced mother of two was a sergeant in the narcotics division, and was engaged to a public defender named Jim. Jim was a very steady man, and although she did love him in her own way, she was mainly marrying him to provide security for her two children. Their relationship was one of convenience, and although she still had dreams of having more children, she had decided to forgo passion for security and peace of mind.

She had been the object of Cole's fantasy ever since he had hit puberty, and now that he was 18, she had ultimately become his obsession. He spent every moment he could over at Johns house, just to get a look at Diana and through his friendship with John, had gotten to know her very well.

Over the years he spent many days over John's house and had many conversations with Diana. Being a police officer, she was always interested in her son and his friends' wellbeing. She would spend hours lecturing them about the dangers of drinking and driving, while Jim would get bored and go off to bed. Although John found her to be over protective and nosey, Cole found her to be beautiful and exhilarating.

The beginning of senior Cole and Diana got very close, and when he would stay over John's house, often would stay up late after John and her fiancée jim went to bed and talked. They began to form a very close friendship, with Diana becoming his confidant and almost surrogate mother. She always offered him a female perspective on things and was very protective of him around the others. They eventually got to the point where they could share everything with one another, and neither judged the others actions. 



Cole for his part was always tormented when Diana would leave him at night and go to her bedroom. He knew that her relationship with Jim was passionless. He knew that they would fight for hours on end about the dangers of her job, and he knew the problem that John and Sarah had with him. Jim never seemed very supportive of Diana, and on more then a few occasions had taken her for granted, and even strayed from monogamy with her. How Jim could every stray from a beautiful woman like Diana was a great mystery to Cole.

He found trying to sleep when the woman of his dreams was a mere 30 feet away the most frustrating thing on the planet, many a night he would fantasize about her naked body wrapped around him, as she rode him until he exploded. Every girl he was with he compared to Diana and every girl came up short. She haunted his dreams and lingered in his heart.

"C'mon Cole," Diana Cheered as Cole strode up to the plate

The ball thundered off the bat with a tremendous thwack as Cole connected on the first ball fastball he was waiting on. Higher and farther the ball went, until it cleared the left field fence by 20 feet and gave the team their first high school championship 30 years.

When Cole got back home after rounding the bases he was mobbed by all of his temates and coaches alike.

"Hey hell of a knock man," John said as he came up and slapped him on the back.

"thanks man," Cole said are he made his way to the dugout.

"Hey pool party at my house tonight man," John said as he got his glove then headed toward his mother.

"I can't wait," Cole said as he waved to Diana and tried to cover the erection in his pants.

Cole gotto the party at 8, and when he saw Diana he did a double take.

She was wearing a bright red one-piece suite that highlighted all of her curves and framed her beautiful heart shaped behind. Her breasts looked painfully contained in the top of her suite, as her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric, while her flat belly showed not trace of flab as she effortlessly glided around and mingled with her guests around the pool.

Cole talked with John for a little bit, but the sight of John's sexy mother was almost too much for him to take, so after what felt like hours, Cole made his way inside, to relieve his aching cock.

Diana made her way inside as well and was on her way to the kitchen, when she decided to go to the bathroom. Diana had decided long ago to accentuate her bathroom with his and hers toilets, with a privacy screen built between the two of them. This offered her the luxury of not having to share a toilet with a man, and afforded them a little extra privacy in a house with two kids.

She was just about to finish up, when she heard the bathroom door open and she instantly closed the privacy curtain shielding her from view. After a few seconds she wondered what was going on, as she heard no water running, but rather the sound of rustling clothes. She softly pulled the curtain back and saw Cole going through her hamper. She was going to say something to him, but feminine curiosity got the better of her and she watched what he did.

As he walked into the bathroom, Cole was pleasantly surprised to see the laundry hamper up against the wall, and as he quickly searched its contents his cock grew even harder in his jeans as his hands wrapped around a pair of Diana's thongs. He quickly sprung his cock from its constricting prison, and placing her thong up to his nose inhaled her womanly scent, and began to pound his meat for all he was worth.

She tried to be quiet as peaked out of the curtain. She had a million thoughts running through her mind, not the least of which was that this boy was half her age, and her sons best friend, and she was getting married to a wonderful man in a few short days, but the sheer abandonment of this boy to masturbate in her underwear gave her the thrill of being desired had stirred some natural feminine curiosity in her and her curiosity temporarily overcame her better judgment.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed silently as she saw the sheer size of his member.

It looked like a monster and as thick as her wrist. She had never seen a cock that big before in her life, and as she continued to gaze at it her juices began to flow between her legs, and she began to rub her pussy through her tight bathing suite. Her future husband Jim's cock did not seem to be half the size of Cole's, and as she continued to watch him her mind came back to Jim and she quickly began to feel the wrongness of the situation, but as he continued to pound her thong with such ferocity the burning between her legs continued to grow and her fingers continued to move.

As she continued to watch from behind the curtain, she could hardly contain herself, as the fire that he had started inside of her continued to burn. Her large breasts swelled and her pussy began to ache as she thought of him between her legs, his mouth devouring her sex and his tongue reaching deep inside of her, teasing her clit and exploring her secret garden. Her breath began to quicken as she slipped a finger under her bathing suite and placed it between her legs, with thoughts of his large tool pounding her in and out, and filling her to the breaking point. Harder and harder he pounded her, his cock sinking deeper and deeper inside of her, and driving her to an unimaginable release of pleasure.

He began to visualize himself deep inside of her, and pounding his cock in and out, as she wrapped her magnificent legs around him. He imagined her moaning with pleasure as he penetrated her womb, and he greedily suckled from her breasts. And he imagined her big full lips wrapped around his cock as she hungrily milked him for hours on end, until finally he exploded his seed deep into her waiting mouth. He wrapped the thong around his cock and began to pump harder, until he released into her thong, and after cleaning up and sliding her thong into his pocket, washed his hand and returned to the party.

Diana waited until she was sure he was gone then made her way out of her hiding place. When she looked at herself in the mirror she realized that some of her excitement upon witnessing the event, had rolled down the sides of her legs. So she retrieved a washcloth from the bathroom closet, and wiped herself down before returning to the party as well.

Once she got back to the party her Fiancée Jim approached her.

"Honey I tried to find the ice, but couldn't," he told her.

"I'll get it. It's in the kitchen," she replied.

"Hey do you need any help," Jim asked.

"Well yeah I could use it," she replied.

"Hey Cole, Give her a hand will you," as Jim made his way to a volleyball game that was starting up.

"Sure thing Jim," Cole replied as he smiled at Diana and followed her inside.

Cole and Diana went to the kitchen to get more ice and when they got there, Diana decided to get a few more things.

"Cole could you give me a hand with some of this stuff here," Diana asked as she began to take a few things of the top of the refrigerator and stood on a chair for better access.

"Sure Ms Gorman," he replied as he stared in rapt fascination at her sensuous behind now eye level with him.

As a matter of fact he was so consumed by her lovely sight, that he failed to catch the can of peanuts that Diana was handing down to him, and it knocked him right on the head.

"Ouch," he cried as the peanuts hit his head with a thump.

"Oh Cole I'm so sorry," Diana said as she scurried down from the chair and quickly made him an ice pack.

"Are you ok," she said as she put the ice pack on his head, and he beautiful blue eyes looked at him with concern.

Cole looked at her and was absolutely floored by her beauty. Here was the woman that he had lusted for and fantasized about every night for the past 3 years and as she continued to stare at him with her lovely eyes and gently stroke his hair as she held the ice pack; he stole quick glimpses at her beautiful beasts tightly confined in the bathing suite and his inhibitions began to evaporate, as his cock began to rise.

Spurred on by years of frustration and a burning passion for Diana, Cole quickly pressed his lips to hers and circled his arms around her.

"Cole! What are you doing," Diana said as she broke the embrace, but Cole persisted.

Suddenly the attraction that she felt fro Cole began to override her judgment and her senses and as he kissed her again, she found herself switch from an uninterested party, to a willing participant.

Cole sensed re resistance fade, and his cock nearly burst the seams of his jeans as he felt her tongue slide gently into his mouth. There hands explored each other's bodies as they continued their passionate embrace. His hands made their way to her behind and he gently kneaded her cheeks, and she squeezed his cock through his jeans.

Suddenly sounds from the hall way broke their embrace, and the stopped just before John entered the kitchen.

"Hey Cole, your folks are leaving. Ready to go," he said.

"Oh...yeah...I'm sorry...I lost track of time," he stammered his reply.

"Hey is everything all right in here? You two look a little flushed," John asked jokingly.

"Yeah it is a bit hot. We need to fix the AC in here," Diana replied.

"Hey Cole don't forget we are picking you up at 8am tomorrow," John said as Cole made his way out the door.

"Can't wait," Cole said as he looked quickly at a red-faced Diana and left.

When he got home Cole went right upstairs and tried to wrap his head around the whole situation. He just made out with his best friends mom and she responded. Diana haunted his thoughts like never before, and his cock ached in anticipation of what a week's vacation might mean with her.

For the second time that night, he sprung his cock from its constricting prison, and placing her thong up to his nose inhaled her womanly scent then began to pound his meat for all he was worth. He began to visualize himself deep inside of her, and pounding his cock in and out, as she wrapped her magnificent legs around him. He imagined her moaning with pleasure as he penetrated her womb, and he greedily suckled from her breasts, until finally he exploded his seed deep into her waiting womb. He wrapped the thong around his cock and began to pump harder, until he released into her thong. He breathed deeply trying to come down from his high, and as he slowly drifted off to sleep her longed for her to be there with him, but his tremendous erection displayed the hope that she might be with him soon.

The next morning the Gormans came by to get Cole, and as he got in the back of the car with John and his little sister Sarah, he stole a glance toward Diana seated in the front. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her big sunglasses shielded her eyes from view.

Diana was very silent as the trip wore on, and as Cole and john talked about what fun they would have at the lake this next week, he did notice Diana cock her head back from time to time to steal glances when she though he was not looking.

When they got to the vacation home they all unloaded the car and then headed for the beach. Diana was dressed to kill in the same red bathing suite that she wore at the pool party, and she could not help but notice Cole's tremendous erection as he tried to steal glances at her. After a little while they decided to gohome and get ready to go to a diner theater for supper.

Before dinner Diana decided to get a shower and as she went to get a towel from the linen closet, she noticed the bathroom door slightly ajar, and could clearly see Cole's reflection in the mirror.

Well it wouldn't hurt to look again she mused as she silently walked down the hall and peered through the door.



Her heart skipped a beat as she gazed at him standing there. His naked penis looked to be huge, much larger than she remembered it from the pervious evening and at least twice as thick. He transfixed her as he stood with his massive cock out totally unaware of her prying eyes. She subconsciously dropped a hand to her crotch and began to rub her pussy through her skin tight bathing suite. She silently moaned as she continued to pleasure herself, but quickly panicked when she saw him cock his head in her direction.

She tried as silently as she could to sneak back down the hallway, as he zipped up and washed his hands. She managed to hid herself from his view, and sneek back into the bathroom for her shower.


As she washed her long blonde hair and gazed at her reflection in the mirror through beautiful pale blue eyes, she could not escape the memory of the kiss she shared with Cole. Many times she had tried to push him from her mind, but the desire that he awoke in her caused her will to weaken and force Cole back into the forefront of her fantasies.

The very thought of him caused her arousal and as she washed her breasts her nipples began to harden, part from her manipulation, but also from, her desire. She loved her fiancée Jim, but he had never been able to drive her desire the way that Cole had done, nor fill her with the thrill of being pursued by such animal lust and sexual fury the way Cole did. 



She knew it was wrong and she should not have these thoughts, but the fire that he had started inside of her continued to burn. Her large breasts swelled and her pussy began to ach as she thought of him between her legs, his mouth devouring her sex and his tongue reaching deep inside of her, teasing her clit and exploring her secret garden.

Her breath began to quicken as she detached the showerhead and placed it between her legs, with thoughts of his large tool pounding her in and out, and filling her to the breaking point. Harder and harder he pounded her, his cock sinking deeper and deeper inside of her, and driving her to an unimaginable release of pleasure. 



"Argh," she sighed as her release came, her chest heaving and her legs straining to keep her upright.

She returned the showerhead to the holder and braced her hands on the wall to steady herself and gain her bearings.

Just keep it as a fantasy, don't dare act on it, she told herself

She finished her shower, and after drying off, pulled on a tight black lace thong that fit snugly over her firm behind and seductive hips. She complemented this with a matching bra that was taxed to its limit trying to hold her large firm breasts.

She then walked over to her closet and pulled on her favorite black dress, which was cut short to accentuate her long toned legs, and clung, to her body to highlight all of her curves. Her long blonde hair was combed back in her typical ponytail, and her pale blue eyes were dancing with excitement as she sprayed herself with a wisp of perfume and gazed in the mirror to check the final product.

Well what the hell give the kid a thrill, she laughed to herself and left the room.

They got to the restaurant and as they were waiting for their food to come, Diana noticed that there was a dance floor.

"Hey Jim let's dance," she said to her husband.

"Really? Now," he asked mildly surprised.

"C'mon you never take me dancing. It's our vacation," she pouted to him.

"Well ok," he said as he took her hand and they danced to a few slow songs.

By this time the food had come and Jim wanted to go back to the table, but Diana did not and tried to drag him back.

"Honey I'm hungry," Jim said as he made his way back to the table.

Diana came back just for a quick drink and then dragged her son John up on the floor with her.

"C'mon baby, you are never to old to dance with your momma," she said as they danced to a few more songs.

By now the dance floor had become more crowded and it was easier to get lost on. After about 5 minutes John made his way back, but Diana was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is your mother," Jim asked as John sat down.

"I have no idea. We got separated up there," John replied as he dug into his hamburger.

"I'll go get her," Jim began.

"No wait Jim, I'm done. I'll go find her," Cole said as he got up.

"Ok thanks Cole," Jim said as he returned to his dinner.

Cole made his way to the dance floor and grabbed Diana by the hand.

"Oh hey Cole," Diana smiled.

"Hey Diana," he said as he took his position and they began to dance.

It was a slow song and as they dance she began to rest her head on his chest and as he smelled her perfume and felt her touch, his cock began to grow. She held onto him and smelled the manly scent of his aftershave, the strong feel of his arms around her, and she began to get aroused. The next song began and they continued their embrace. His cock began to grow even more and began to poke her through her dress. She responded by softly moaning and slowly grinding herself into him, while gently rubbing his back. As his cock continued to grow, he let his hands drop to her ass and gently began to knead it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Out at Home!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 80 milliseconds