• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jill and The Nerd

Jill and The Nerd

I guess if the truth were told I've wanted to see another man fuck my wife almost since the time we were first married. But, I've never acted on that fantasy. I've read stories on several different web sites and I'm glad to see I'm not the only man with that fantasy. I'm sure some of those stories I've read are made up, but I think a lot of them are true too.

So you know where I'm coming from, I'm not a very expressive person. Neither is my wife, Jill. When we have sex about the only talking we do is to express our love and desire for each other. We've never discussed any fantasies, hers or mine. Neither one of us has ever yelled "I'M CUMMMMMING!!!" or anything like what I've read in some of the stories. Maybe a satisfied grunt or groan or sigh. That's about it.

I'm not sure whether our silence is my fault or Jill's. I know she's a bit of a prude. Maybe I'm a little bit that way too. At least on the surface. There are some definitely un-prudish things I've considered doing, but being the strong silent type I just can't find the way to express it. Maybe if either one of us would open up it would bring us to a new level of fulfillment.

Jill is a pretty forty-seven year old woman. In all honesty, her figure is a little fuller now than it was three kids and twenty-five years ago. I think her numbers are 38C, 26, 38. All of that stacked up 5'6" tall. I still find her plenty attractive and I'm sure many other men do too.

Like I said, I'm the strong silent type. I'm 6'2" and 220 pounds. And there's very little fat on the old bones.

Our three kids are all out on their own and we are beginning to enjoy the empty nest. With no kids in the house our sex life has improved both in quality and quantity. We fuck almost as often as we did before our first daughter was born.

That kind of brings you up to date. Now I can relate what happened last night (and is still happening this morning).

Thursday, our computer broke down. I was pissed because I had plans to bring some work home this weekend and get a head start on next week. Our generation doesn't really understand these damn computers and I figured I would be taking it to some shop run by a bunch of pimple faced kids. Jill said there is a computer nerd where she works and she thought he might be able to help us. He came home from work with her last night.

Sam really doesn't look like a nerd to me. He's a pretty good-looking twenty-two year old guy. He's only about 5'10" and kind of skinny. His glasses are thick, but other than that he looks like a regular guy.

After Sam ate dinner with us I went into the family room to work the old-fashioned way, pen and paper.

Jill took Sam into our office and he went to work on the computer. I could hear their voices as a background noise, but couldn't hear what they were saying until, "Shit! Oops sorry." I snickered because Sam obviously knows Jill doesn't care for cussing.

Then he got back to work, but every ten or fifteen minutes he would let loose with another "Shit! or Damn!" followed immediately by "Oops sorry." I got a laugh out of it each time.

Then about 9:30 or so I noticed it had been quiet for some time. I was thinking about getting up to see how things were going when Sam walked into the family room. He gave me kind of a weak (nerd) smile, said "Hi." and went behind the bar.

Sam grabbed the Jim Beam and poured a couple of healthy drinks. He looked pretty nervous when he came around the bar and handed me one and then sat down on the couch opposite me. I could tell first thing this evening that I intimidated him so I thanked him for the drink and tried to get a conversation going by asking him about his work.

His responses were just mumbles and he was really trying not to say anything. He just sat there trying not to look at me and every time his eyes met mine he blushed. Well, I knew what that meant. He had screwed up the computer worse than it had been. So instead of saving a few bucks we were going to be out major bucks. Maybe even have to buy a new computer.

After about five minutes of one-sided conversation I gave up. I put my drink down and started to get back to work. I set that drink down just in time.

Jill walked into the room wearing a black negligee over a black nightgown. They were both transparent enough that her skin was faintly visible. A startled cough escaped from me and my hands shook some. If I'd still had a drink in my hand I would have spilled it for sure.

I assumed she thought Sam had already told me he screwed things up and left. And she was going to try to make me feel better about it by taking me to bed. But when she saw Sam sitting there, she made no attempt to leave or cover herself. Instead, she walked over and sat beside him on the couch.

Sam was grinning nervously. His eyes were darting around the room, afraid to look at Jill or me. My face was so hot I knew it was red. I wasn't the only one, they were both flushed too.

"Sam fixed the computer."

I didn't know what to say so I just sat there wondering what the hell was going on and feeling nerves twitching in different parts of my body.

"He checked out all the programs to make sure everything was working right." She paused again to give me time to say something and when I didn't she continued.

"He found a web site that had been accessed a lot of times. It's called Watching the Wife. We thought you had bought some kind of program to watch me and see what I was doing. That's until we read the opening page. Sam got very embarrassed and tried to close it but I wouldn't let him." Sam jerked like he'd been burned when Jill placed her hand on his thigh.

My face was getting even redder as I realized my perverted desires had been discovered. My mouth went dry and I was beginning to sweat.

"I told him to enter the site. He said he couldn't because it was password protected." She giggled, "Thank you for remembering my birthday, but it's really not a good password."

My face, my whole body felt like it was on fire. Just exactly how much did they know?

"Why don't you show me your cock?" My God. Hearing my prude wife using such language was unbelievable. I groaned as her hand slid up Sam's thigh and found a very large bulge. Suddenly, it seemed like Jill was in control of everything and I had to do what she said. I unfastened my pants and raised up to pull them down.

My heart was pounding when I sat back down. My pants were down to my knees and my cock was rubbing my belly.

"Do you want to get together with some other couples and swap?" It was so godawful hot in there, sweat was pouring off me. "How about a Bi encounter? You want to help me suck another man's cock?" Jill was enjoying my discomfort and obvious arousal. Her hand slowly rubbing the bulge in Sam's pants hypnotized me. I couldn't look anywhere else.

"Do you want to watch another man pound my cunt with his big cock? A black man? Or maybe you want a threesome?" It felt like my heart was going to pound right out of my chest. My insides felt like they were being torn apart, twisted in every direction.

Jill wasn't satisfied yet. She hissed at me, "Do you want to eat a juicy cream pie?"

My head flopped back against the couch and a groan escaped, "Ooohhh."

Jill smiled at me, "Sam, will you give me a nice big load of cum so my husband can suck it out of my wide-open cunt?" With that she got up and pulled Sam up with her. She continued to caress Sam's cock as she moved close to him and started licking his lips.

Sam moaned, "Oh, god." He opened his mouth slightly and stuck his tongue out to play with Jill's. She slowly moved closer to him until their lips touched and their tongues found pleasure in each others mouth.

They kissed until I thought Sam was going to cum from Jill rubbing his bulging cock. Finally she pulled away from him and looked at me. She kept caressing his cock though. My dick was wet from top to bottom with all the pre-cum pouring out and running down the sides.

My wife reluctantly stopped rubbing Sam's bulging crotch and walked over to me. She reached out to me and when I took her hand she pulled me up.

Jill gave me a quick kiss then turned around and stood in front of me, looking at Sam. Her negligee brushing against my hard-on caused more pre-cum to drip. She didn't say anything, but I knew what she wanted, what we both wanted.

I put my hands on her shoulders and slid them toward each other until I found the tie for her negligee. I untied it and slid it off her shoulders, dropping it on the floor.

My hands were trembling as I grasped the thin straps of her nightgown and moved then off her shoulders. Over the roaring in my head I hear my wife's sudden intake of breath.

I slipped my fingers between the gossamer material of the nightie and Jill's flushed skin. I lowered the nightgown until it caught on the hard points of her nipples. I tugged downward on the material and her tits popped free. The nightgown gathered at her waist, held up by the flare of her hips.

Sam's eyes were glued to the twin peaks. His eyes devoured my wife's tits.

That wasn't enough for me. I had to finish my task. I wanted Sam to enjoy looking at all of Jill's lovely body. I knelt behind her. My fingers lightly caressed her hips as I gathered the material in my hands. I pulled the nightgown over her hips, slowly exposing her bush then her pussy to him. I gently lifted one foot then the other and pulled the sheer material away.

Jill reached out and lightly stroked my head. She whispered, "Stay here. I don't want you to watch." I almost pleaded with her to let me watch, but I knew I had to do as she wanted.

My wife left me sitting there and walked over to Sam. She took his hand and led him from the room. They went into the guest bedroom right off the family room. Jill turned on the light and Sam started to kick the door closed, "Leave it open."

Ah man. She's going to torture me. She left the door open on purpose, tempting me to look in. But she had told me she didn't want me to watch. I wanted to take the few steps needed to bring me to that temptation, but I had to do what Jill wanted. I sat on the floor and suffered.

"Oh, Sam, you're so big. I've never seen such a big cock. I can't wait to have you stretch my cunt. I'm so hot I need all your cum in my pussy to put out the fire." I could hear Sam's groans over my own. For the first time in her life my wife was talking like a slut and it was all for another man.

"Please don't tease me anymore. Put it in me. Please, Sam, fuck me. Please." I was going crazy listening to my wife beg another man to fuck her.

"Aaaahhh, easy. Easy, Sam. Let me get used to that monster." Oh, God how I wanted to see Sam push his giant cock into my sweet wife's little pussy.

I could tell from the way the bed was creaking that Sam was slowly fucking my wife. I wanted, so bad to see him fucking her that I was in physical pain. Just a few steps and I could see the sight I had always dreamed of. Still I didn't move.

The bed began to creak faster. "Yes. That's it. Harder Sam. Harder. Give it to me as hard as you can. FUCK ME! Oh God yes Sam. Fuck me." Jill was yelling, then she screamed, "I'm cummmming. I'm cummmming." Jill had never cum that fast for me.

"God, Jill. You have the tightest and hottest pussy I've ever felt. You're driving me crazy. I'm going to cum. I'M GOING TO CUM!" I wanted to yell my encouragement to him but my mouth was so dry I couldn't say anything.

"Do it. Give it to me. Fill my tight hot pussy with your cum." I groaned as my own dick blew globs of cum all over me and the floor. "Oh God, Sam. I can feel you cumming in me. Aaaahhh, I'm cumming again." I was stunned to hear my sweet wife cum twice in just moments while another man filled her pussy with his jism.

The creaking noises subsided. All I could hear were some soft wet slapping sounds as Sam thrust into my wife's cunt a few more times. Then it was totally quiet. "God, Sam. That was the greatest fuck ever. I've never cum so hard in my life." When Sam chuckled he didn't sound much like a nerd anymore. He had just satisfied a woman twice his age.

I looked around the room and saw the clock. I was surprised to see that they had only been in the bedroom for 10 minutes or so. I watched the second hand creep around the clock in total silence. I had nothing to keep me company except my thoughts and thudding heart.

Jill called out, "Honey. I'm ready for you now." In a way I didn't want to go, but I knew I didn't have any choice. I had to go be witness to my wife's infidelity, and my own perverted desires.

Like a moth I was drawn to that lighted bedroom door. I knew when I got there I might be burned to a crisp, but I couldn't resist the magic pull of the light.

I walked through the doorway and stopped. Jill was lying there flat on her back. She was fondling a wet, half-hard cock that looked huge, even though it was no longer hard. Her knees were up and her feet planted flat on the bed, with her heels against her ass.

She smiled at me, "Cream pie time." and spread her knees. Her pussy gaped open. I could see Sam's white cum in and on her cunt. "Hurry up, Honey. Sam's starting to get hard again and I have to have his big cock in me more."

I crawled onto the bed and between Jill's legs. I wanted to give her the greatest eating-out she'd ever had. I licked all around her pussy. First tasting the moisture on her damp thighs and the wetness of her bush. I was proud of my ability to make her gasp and moan. Her body twisted and squirmed as my tongue moved closer and closer to her open cunt.

I dipped my tongue into her wide-open pussy and scooped up a white blob. I hurriedly swallowed the pungent tasting sperm and went back for more. I scooped and swallowed as much cum from her as I could reach. Then I opened my mouth wide and enclosed her cunt. I sucked, gently at first, then harder. Jill screamed as she came, pumping pussy juice and cum into my parched mouth.

I softly licked around and across her pussy until she had calmed down. She reached down and pulled me up to her and gave me a kiss. "Is this what you wanted?" I nodded my head. "Do you want more?"

To answer, I stood up and said, "Go to it, Sam. Fuck her. Fill her up again. I'll wait in the other room till you're ready for me."

Jill said, "No. I want you here." She directed me to lie down on the bed beside her.

"Not there. Move down the bed some." I moved down until my head was by her hips.

Jill got up and straddled me. Her legs were on either side of my head and her pussy was just a few inches from my lips. I groaned as I realized what she wanted. But I wanted it too.

I couldn't speak above a whisper. "Do it now Sam. Please fuck Jill now."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jill and The Nerd

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1778 milliseconds