• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Serving your Boss

Serving your Boss

I get a call late at night. It's him. All he says is that a car will be waiting for me outside my dorm in half an hour. I comb my hair, wash my face and wait down stairs.

The car comes right on time. While we are being driven he tells me he's grateful that I could come at such late notice (I know I don't really have a choice). It was late and he was sorry but these were important friends of the house.

We arrived pulling into an underground garage connected to an office block. When we parked in the empty lot he turned to me and said it was just a precaution but I had to be blind folded.

I complied as he tied the scarf around my eyes then went to my side of the car to help me out. We walked through the lot to a corridor, up in an elevator. After a hallway and a door, which was closed after us, he untied the blind.

He smiles and helps me out of my clothing. Out of all my clothes. And watches as I put on the things laid out for me. Fishnet suspenders, crotch less underwear, feathers for my hair, and a one piece made of scrunched silk. All nice with heals to finish it off. Must be picky donors that I was to entertain tonight.

He holds my breast when I am finished, touches gently between my legs but he knows he can't have me till after. He gives me a tray of cigars. "Go serve; it will be clear what to do after that".

Another empty corridor. A door opens for me and I am let into a low-lit room full of comfy armchairs. About seven men are sitting around. I go to the first and offer a cigar, then cut and light it as his hand goes up my skirt. Not that it has to go far.

I serve the rest of the men there as they all take varying degrees of liberty with my body. As a group it's as if they have agreed to ignore me but I can feel their eyes following me and doing worse then undressing me.

The final man, after taking the cigar in his lips takes the case that it came in. He looks at it, lightly drawing shapes with it on my skin and breasts before pushing it slowly into my mouth. "Make it wet" he says. He draws it out of my mouth.

Before I know it there are hands on my waist pulling me down onto the coffee table behind me. He spreads my legs with his hands and pushes the case into my pussy.

He then closes my legs and I fall to my knees. The man stands before me and as quickly as I can I unzip is fly. Licking my lips and looking up at him I take him into my mouth. He grabs my hair thrusting deeper into my mouth.

I move up and down on his cock. My head is pulled off him violently. Not for a break but to be pushed onto another mans cock taking the last with my hand.

As this man takes my head away from him he grabs one of my tits hard and hits my face with his cock. "Now on your knees go get all the other boys out."

I follow his orders crawling on my knees his shoe pushing into my bum to help me along. The men have all lined up for me. I unzip the first and suck on him before the next man grabs my hair pushing my face into his crouch.

This continues until my knees are almost raw and all seven of them are out, their cocks hard and covered with my saliva. Each having given me encouraging squeezes pushes and slaps along the way. The first guy comes up to me. He tells me to stand. He pushes my legs apart with his foot. Moving his hand to my pussy taking out the cigar case.

Holding it up to my mouth he tells me to "suck" I do, as fast as I can. Taking it as deep as I can into my mouth. I am told to "get onto the table". I slowly sit on the corner but not fast enough.

Two of the guys are on me. One taking my legs, the other my hands. They turn me over. The guy with my hands pins me down on my stomach lifting up my head awkwardly forcing his cock into my mouth. My bum is sticking up over the table. I can't tell but it feels as if two of the men are spreading my legs then my ass. It could be a dozen. They're hands are all over me.

Then I feel the tip of the case circling my ass. Then after a little exploration pushing slowly in. I would have cried out if my mouth wasn't full of the other mans cock, fucking my face.

Fingers are moving around my clit while the case moves in and out of my ass. The man in my mouth cums deep in my throat. As soon as I have finished licking him clean I hear shouts to "turn her over!" I am flipped quickly. A man pushes up my skirt and starts fucking me in my pussy without hesitation trapping my legs down and spread apart.

He pauses only to rip my top so my breasts are exposed. He takes one in his hand and one in his mouth, my nipples are so hard they hurt. The other men urge him on. I moan as the fucking gets so intense I can feel his cock moving against the case still inside me.

My head is taken into someone's hands. Fingers spread my mouth open, wetting my lips before a cock is gently inserted. The different in paces is maddening. The hands of the man fucking me push into my sides right above my hips and my legs are throbbing in pain.

My hands are against his chest trying to push him away but its no use he pounds into me relentlessly. The man in my mouth picks up his pace telling me to tighten my lips.

They cum almost at the same time as I scream, muffled by my full mouth. I can feel that I have been fucked in every part of my body, fucked so hard into the table all I can do is lay there.

A few seconds elapse before I sit up to see what is going on. The man who came in my pussy stands in front of me. He points to his dick and tells me to "clean it". Which I do eagerly taking his balls into my hands before licking them too. He smiles at me when I have finished taking my hands into his as he brings them together.

He leans in and says, "You have been so good so far that we hope this one request won't be too much." As he finishes another man binds my hands. I look up at him and smile and nod.

After my wrists are tied I am brought to a hook and bound in such a way so that I can hang. The men swarm around me. One holds a video camera. Hands are all over me feeling me, inside me. Some helping to tighten the rope, most exploring.

As soon as I am secured one of the men, his hand moving up and down his cock comes forward. He squeezes lube onto his dick making sure I watch. He turns me around so that he is at my back. I moan softly. He hits me in the face saying "no more noise."

He then removes the case replacing it with his cock still cold from the lube. His hands are at my waist pushing himself into me. I can't help it, I let out another moan. He slaps me harder and shoves his cock all the way into me without hesitation. I nearly faint but I was ready for him having had the case in me for so long.

He starts to move faster taking his cock all the way out then in. With his hands and hips he slams us together. I try my hardest but can't help it. The smallest of noises escapes. He shouts, "Gag her." A tie is stuffed into my mouth, another around my face.

The man who ties it lines him self up. His cock pushes into my pussy. They time them selves so they slam into me at the same moment. The feeling is all I can think about. The sounds of the other men giving encouragement only sometimes penetrate into my mind.

The tips of my heeled feet only swing against the ground. The man in front takes my breast into his mouth biting me at first gently then harder. My shouts are silenced by the gag.

The guy in my ass cums first. Buried himself fully into me like he wants to split me apart. After he finishes he moves out quickly. Before my ass closes another man is there sliding in. "She's so open, ready for me" he says to the others.

They start the fucking again. The guy behind grabs onto my tits to get himself into me deeper. I feel like they are tearing me apart. I lift off the ground every time they fuck me.

I am totally full then empty then before I can think full again. The two cum at the same time. Both grabbing my shoulders to push me down onto them. I am then quickly taken down. Left on my knees so the two that have just cum can get themselves cleaned.

As soon as I am finished the gag is retied roughly. The last man tells them to "Get her over the desk." I am lifted my hands pulled in front of me over the desk. My behind sticking up, my feet not touching the ground.

The man gruffly tells the others to "hit her till I'm hard". They start, all taking turns, gently at first but they get harder. Delivering blow after blow till my ass tingles in pain. When the man pushes the others aside the cool lube almost makes me shudder.

He doesn't pause but goes straight into fucking me as hard as he can. My legs become num with the pressure. He cums, shouting at the others to "get the gag off".

They do and he pulls me down so my mouth can take him. He holds me there with him self fully in me. I finish my thorough cleaning.

I am helped up only to be pushed onto a low table. "Stay" they say. I do. Most of then stand over me wanking. One grabs my hands, another my tits, two spread my legs. Sticking fingers and other things at hand in me.

Then they start to cum. Three in my mouth. One grabs my cheek. "Hold it in your mouth" he commands. One cums on my pussy rubbing it in with my hand another follows suit on my tits. Only then am I allowed to swallow.

"One last favour" asks the man. Taking me around the waist after a pause he leads me to a side room followed by four others. The room was tiled as soon as we enter he takes my head in his hands telling me to "kneel!" I do taking his cock in my hand he then lets go so do the others. They stand around me till everyone is finished. Then they leave, satisfied.

There is a shower in the room and I clean my self. When finished the guy who brought me there is waiting. He tells me I did a good job as he watches me dress. They were all very pleased.

Again with the blindfold I am lead to the car. This time it stays on till we are well out of the garage. We drive for what feels like a long time till he finally pulls in and undoes the tie.

An am about to ask if we were back when I see we are not. We are instead in a local park I know. The sun is just minutes from rising. He puts a hand on my leg. "Having to wait outside, only guessing what they were doing to you.... "

He gets out of the car. Goes over to my side and opens the door. After helping me out he walks me over to some trees that hid us from view. There we undress the parts that are necessary and fuck.

First slow and then like nothing else matters. When he cums I clean the cum out of me then off him. We dress and get back into the car without words.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Serving your Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds