• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bad Penny Ch. 02

Bad Penny Ch. 02

I will admit that I was not completely sure why or how I ended up at Tammy's house that evening.

Earlier I had turned and walked out of the hotel room door, leaving my ex-wife Patty sitting there nearly naked, a look of surprise on her face.

Years of fantasy, anguish, wanting her and not being able to have her, it all came down to that one moment. I looked at her and knew. Patty was just back for more, I could see it.

Had she been dressed nicely to go out, had we done the dinner and a few drinks bit, perhaps the outcome might have been different. The truth is that I was vulnerable, the bad times had faded, the memories of the good times stayed in my mind.

I went up the Patty's hotel room, thinking of going out, having a nice evening, then maybe..a nice roll in the hay?

Instead she threw sex at me right off the bat, just expecting that that would be all it would take for her to get in control.

Patty knew I was fairly well off, easy for her to find out as part of her job running a real estate firm. I understood that she wanted some of it, so she just used the one tool at her disposal that always worked.

Sex.

My mind was so full of thoughts after I just walked out leaving her sitting there that I really hadn't paid attention to where I was going, I was just driving.

Then I was pulling up in front of Tammy's house.

I had probably only been there 10 times in the last decade, when I needed something done, or had a concern about the business. Tammy always knew what to do, she knew where everything was, she missed absolutely nothing.

I certainly remember the day I met Tammy, she walked into the shop to apply for a job. I was at the point where trying to do everything myself was becoming impossible, the file cabinet was a box shoved over in a corner. We had a computer but it was down, damn thing was always down. I was writing myself notes to remind me to remember everything, but I was forgetting where I put the notes of course. My desk looked like the top of it was shingled with postits.

Hal, the man that ran my shipping department took the application, brought it in to my office.

"There is a gal out there looking for the job as secretary!" He grinned as he handed me the papers.

"Bet you can get her cheap!" he added, then went back to his duties at the shipping counter.

I looked over the application, the writing was strong and neat. "Great organizational skills", she had written. I spotted the 4 years of college, then the "105 WPM" without error part?

That almost brought a snicker from me, I typed about 17 words per minute myself.

105 words per minute, yea..sure.

What the hell, I got up to go see what I had here.

My first surprise was Tammy was a pretty African woman, barely 30 as I had seen on the application.

Of course there was no place to mark an applicant's race on the form. It didn't matter, I wasn't prejudiced, I just never even thought about any of that.

She stood and smiled at me, her hands absentmindedly smoothing the sides of the flowery dress she wore.

"Is there any more information I can offer you regards my skills?" she said.

"Uhhh...I was curious about the typing?" I said lamely, still a bit surprised. I had expected to see a nice chubby white woman.

I was really hoping to hire an efficient Mom type.

I blushed, realizing she had spotted my discomfort.

"May I demonstrate?" she said, with that same sweet smile.

"Uhhh...sure, but the computer doesn't work, we don't have a...."

"Oh, let me take a look."

Tammy walked over to the computer, touched a button and up popped that damn blue screen. That is all the thing ever did, I had tried and tried to make it work, calling that Gates guy a few choice names in the process.

Then she tapped some keys at once rapidly,and a background screen appeared. A few seconds later she had the front screen open.

"What would you like me to type?"

I handed her the application form, now surprised at how fast she made the system work.

She glanced at the form, her fingers danced across the keyboard for a few minutes. They didn't click, it was a whirring sound. Then she hit print, nothing happened. She opened another screen, typed in a few lines and the printer started.

I am sure my mouth was hanging open.

She turned and handed me the printout. I looked at it, back at her.

"You are hired!" I said.

She didn't even ask me what the salary was.

By the end of the second week my desk was clean and organized, she even dusted and polished it. She made coffee for me, perfect every time. Every document I asked for seemed to magically appear from the filing cabinet she had asked me to buy for her. I gave her a signed check expecting her to spend a grand or two, she came back with a good used one she found somewhere for $60.

Within a month Tammy was more or less running the company. I remember handing her her first paycheck.

"That is more than I expected." she said, looking at the figure.

"Well, you are more than I expected!" I told her.

So for nearly 10 years, my business grew. In all that time I never really thought about Tammy as other than my best asset. I just did not see a black lady when I worked and talked with her, she was just...Tammy?

Then my ex-wife Patty showed up.

"Skank!" Tammy had called Patty, reverting to a sing song manner of speech. Her head seemed to rock back and forth, her eyes flashed with irritation. That was another surprise, I had never heard her do that. Then I spotted the tear in her eye, she had tried to turn away quickly to hide it.

"Now what the hell?" Was my exact thought.

That must have been in the back of my mind, after leaving Patty at the hotel room, I drove directly to Tammy's house, asked her to join me for dinner.

Tammy sat beside me on the car seat, snugged up as tightly as the center belt would allow, her head leaned over on my shoulder.

Damned if that didn't feel...perfect?

We had a pleasant meal, she talked about her family, her dreams. The subject of Patty never came up. Later we even danced, I did notice we got some sidelong glances from a few of the other customers.

I didn't care, I was enjoying being with her. She felt good in my arms, her soft breasts pressed against my chest, my hand on her waist. The moment, the music, everything around caused sensations and thoughts to pop in my head that I had long since forgotten.

Or at least shoved firmly to the back of my mind.

The evening was finally over, I pulled up at her house, walked her to her door.

I admit I was thinking about what if, maybe?

Yes, I am male, I was thinking about...sex?

I didn't have the nerve to just reach for her, she handled that for me. She leaned in, kissed me on the cheek, then pulled back.

"Thank you, Dan. That was so nice, I really had a good time."

I went home, I lay in bed for a long time thinking. Finally after several hours of trying to sleep, I got up and went to the bathroom, frustrated. I began the ritual, trying to bring thoughts of Patty into my head, like so many times before.

Instead, I saw Tammy in my mind's eye, doing that little spin for me in the pretty full length dress. Then in my fantasy I felt her again, her breasts pressed against me, happy and content.

That was all it took.

The next day I was busy writing some bids when the intercom buzzed.

"Patty Wilkins to see you, Dan. Should I show her in?" Tammy's voice had that edge to it again.

"Sure."

Patty walked into my office, sat down in a chair. She wore a filmy blouse, the type I remembered she always wore. She also had on one of those ever present too short skirts.

I suspected she was nude underneath, that was her style.

"So what's up?" I asked.

"I wanted to apologize for last night."

"No need."

"I moved too fast, didn't I?"

I didn't answer.

"I think we should try, we always did belong together."

"Patty, it's been 20 years. I am not the same man I was....."

"I was too young, foolish." She cut in, tears forming in her eyes.

I just looked at her.

She suddenly smiled, her fingers reached up, absentmindedly tugged at the edge of her blouse.

My eyes dropped down to her breasts, soft and obvious under the thin material. She caught my glance, grinned.

I looked away, uncomfortable. I was wondering where the tears went so quickly.

"I filled out quite a bit." Her back arched slightly.

"Three kids I guess?" I told her.

"Yes, but I am still in good shape."

"Well, it's nice to see you, Patty. But I have a lot of work....."

"Come with me for lunch at least?"

"Please?"

"All right." I said, against my better judgement.

I closed the file I was working on. As we walked out the door I caught the sidelong glance from Tammy, she shot daggers at Patty's back.

There was a little diner just down the street, so we walked. Patty rambled on about everything under the sun, I really wasn't hearing much of it.

I was worried about what Tammy would think.

Lunch went the same way, she was talking and talking, trying hard to be funny, laughing at her own stories.

"Dan, are you all right? You seem...preoccupied?"

"I guess I am, Patty. I think I know what you are trying to do and it won't work."

"I'm not trying to do anything." She protested.

"So what was that last night?"

"I just thought you might like..You and I...we were always so good together."

"Sex, you mean. That's all we ever had."

"We had more than that. We should be together, try again. I have changed."

"You haven't changed, Patty. Well, except for getting bigger."

She blushed at that, then a trace of anger flashed across her face.

"Is there someone else?" She asked me.

"No, not really. I haven't even been dating. Well, except for last night, I took Tammy to dinner."

"Tammy? Who is Tammy?"

"The woman that works in my office."

She looked at me in surprise.

"That one? You are going out with that?....She is black."

"What?"

"You heard me, you can do better than that."

"Patty, so help me God. I was right last night and I am right now. You aren't worth my time."

I stood up, threw some bills on the table, turned and walked out.

That was twice I had done that now, three actually if I counted the email to her years ago.

"Dan!" I heard her voice calling after me as I walked down the street.

I just kept going.

"Skank!" Popped into my head. I started laughing, that was somehow hilarious.

Tammy looked up at me as I walked into the office, her eyes studied me for a moment. Then she smiled and turned back to typing the reports.

I sat down at my desk, Tammy came in a few minutes later, handed me some coffee.

"You drink too much of this." she said.

"No I don't."

Then she plopped down in the chair, that was new, too. She never sat down in my office.

"OK. What happened?"

"What happened with what?" I asked, knowing exactly what she meant.

"The redhead." She was grinning, she already knew, too.

"I don't think we are meant for each other."

"No kidding. You aren't as dumb as you look."

"Yes, I am."

I started laughing, Tammy did too.

"So why do you think you are dumb, Dan?"

I looked at her for a moment, trying to form the words in my mind.

"Because it took me 10 long years to ask you out."

"Does that mean that maybe you would like to...?"

For an answer, I stood up, stepped around my desk. She stood up, too, then slipped into my arms.

When our embrace finally broke, I saw the moisture in her eyes. Mine were damp, too.

"How about we take the rest of the day off?" I asked her.

"And do what?" Tammy had a mischievious look in her eyes.

"I...uhh..." I muttered, still not completely sure of myself.

"Do you want to be with me?" Tammy asked, slipping her arms around the back of my neck.

"Yes. I do."

"Well. Come on then."

She took my hand and led me out the door, stopping to yell out at Hal.

"We are taking the day off, can you close up?"

Hal looked up, glanced at Tammy, back at me. Then realization hit him, he grinned.

"Sure, no prob."

"About damned time!" I heard him mutter as we walked out the door.

I think I set a record getting over to Tammy's house, the big hemi engine in my Magnum was howling a bit. She was scooted up tight against me, her hand on my thigh the whole way, her fingers gently moving.

After we got there, she took me into her bedroom, sat me on the edge of her bed. The sunlight was filtering in through the beige curtains, showing her in profile.

I am sure she knew that.

She looked at me, unbuttoned her blouse slowly, slipped it off her shoulders. Then she slid the tan slacks down her hips, stepped out of them. She stood there in just a simple white bra and white panties for a few seconds, then turned sideways to me.

Her arms reached back, I was holding my breath as she unclipped the bra, shrugged it off. Her dark breasts were capped with large black nipples, she brought her hands up and lifted them, then let them drop.

They weren't high and firm like young women, this was a beautiful mature woman. Both sagged gently, as she turned to me I could see the vertical oval shape of her nipples.

"Well? You like?" she asked me, just like she did when she made the little spin in the pretty flowery dress she wore to dinner.

"Yes. I like very much."

Tammy stepped over to the bed, lay down beside me. We kissed, I began to fondle her, delighting in the softness. I felt her hand reach down and stroke my groin, then her fingers fumbled at my belt.

Her hand and fingers stroked up and down over my hips, then she reached around and rubbed the cheeks of my behind. I tugged at the side of her panties, she lifted herself slightly to help me.

I stripped them off, dropping them on the floor by the bed, she sat up and tugged my slacks and shorts down and off of me.

My hands went to her crotch, finding no hair at all, just soft smooth flesh. Her hand wrapped around me, she gave a soft gasp of delight at finding my barely 8" as erect as it is possible to be.

"Are you sure you aren't black?" she asked me, holding me firmly with one hand while looking down at me.

I started laughing, she picked up on that and we both went into a series of uncontrollable giggles.

Then she slid over on top of me, pressing me back on the bed. She lifted up her hips, tilted her pelvis forward and somehow inserted me without using her hands. She paused there for a moment, then pushed down, I felt the soft flesh of her outer lips press against my pubic bone.

"I wanted...wanted this...so long..." Came out of her in little pants as she now thrust wildly at me. Her breasts were bouncing up and down, I reached up to hold them, catching each nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

I felt her inner walls clamp down, she leaned forward, pressed her breasts against me, her mouth on my neck. There was a loud groan, and then she flooded with wetness.

Tammy sat back up, with me still buried inside her.

"You didn't..you are still..." Then she started in thrusting again.

"Come damn you, fill me up!" She cried out as she orgasmed the second time. When she started to spasm, I could not hold back, I blasted off in her in waves, over and over as she groaned.

We lay joined until I finally softened, then slid out.

"Wow." Tammy said.

"Wow is right!"

Finally she sat up, went into the bathroom, returning in seconds with a warm damp washcloth.

She began to wash me off, finally concentrating on my penis, which was starting to show signs of life again.

She lay curled up, her face level with my groin. She reached out with one hand, grasped me, giving me some firm strokes. Then slowly she slid my foreskin back, the head began to appear.

"There it is!" She said, and then she leaned forward and put her mouth on me.

The Sun was shining in the opposite window when I woke up. Tammy lay there tight against my side, I watched her face as she softly breathed in and out.

Then her eyes opened, she looked at me. I leaned forward and kissed her.

I was working at my desk at about 11 or so, the intercom went off.

"Mrs. Wilkins is here...again." Tammy said.

Just like a bad penny, she just kept coming back. I decided to be firm, nothing else would work.

"Tell her I am busy. Oh..Just tell her I said...Beat it!" I answered.

"OK, Honey, I will."

I caught the "honey" part. Probably as much for Patty's benefit as for mine.

"Mr. Magnusan says to...beat it...dearie." I heard Tammy say, she had left the intercom connection open.

I just grinned at that, went back to work.

That afternoon, I drove down to the local jeweler's, selected a simple diamond setting. It would be enough for me to ask the question, I knew. She could pick out anything she wanted later.

I stuck it in my pocket, called Tammy and asked her to join me for dinner. She sounded delighted.

The question was going to be easy to ask, I was now completely sure of what I wanted.

I was pretty confident of her answer.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bad Penny Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds