• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Anal Angie Ch. 02

Anal Angie Ch. 02

As Angie was happily draining the last of Rob's come from his softening dick, there was a loud crash and thud at the front door.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?"

The deafening crash plus the loud bellowing of Mr. Antonelli's voice made Angie freeze in terror. Rob backed away from Angie's wide open legs leaving her naked and curled up on the top of her desk.

"I repeat... What the fuck is going on here?" Antonelli bellowed as loudly as before.

The rest of the guys slowly backed away from Angie, leaving her naked body totally exposed and in his direct point of view. As Antonelli fixed his glowering stare at Angie's totally nude body, she gradually lifted herself up from the desk and backed up against the wall. She looked in vain for her clothing, covering her bare breasts with her hands.

Mr. Antonelli slowly stepped towards Angie and she cowered against the wall. Shame and humiliation draped her face as she fully realized her situation. He stopped inches from the naked and shivering Angie and spoke again to no one in particular.

"Is anybody going to tell me why Angie is stripped naked in the middle of my office with eight fully clothed men standing around her?"

The guys nervously shifted around, keeping their eyes glued to the floor. No one said a word.

Antonelli glared a hole straight through Angie's eyes, reading her facial expressions. "Get your whore ass in my office" he hissed at her through clenched teeth.

Angie lowered her eyes in terror and scurried her shamed and naked body through the sea of men to the boss's office. Closing the door behind her, she sat nervously on the end of the guest chair for whatever fate awaited her. She heard the raised voice of Mr. Antonelli yelling at the men from the other room, but couldn't hear clearly what was being said through the closed door.

Several minutes later, Antonelli's large, intimidating frame entered the door and he stood there eyeing Angie's naked body.

"You are such a fucking slut," he hissed at her again. "Look at you, naked titties and cunt all exposed for everyone to use."

Tears of humiliation dripped from Angie's eyes as she sensed his anger and contempt for her.

"I - I'm s-s-sorry, Mr. Antonelli, she managed to squeak out between shivers.

"I - I'm s-s-sorry, Mr. Antonelli," he mocked back in a squeaky voice. Then boomed, "Your behavior is totally inappropriate Miss Adams and grounds for termination. You are aware of the penalties for sexual harassment in the workplace, aren't you?"

Angie looked up at him through her tears with a stunned look on her face. "Sexual harassment?"

"Don't look so damned innocent. All of the guys swore that you were asking for it. They claimed you were flaunting your ass around here with a short skirt, low cut blouse and no underwear on. As all I recovered where these two tiny articles of clothing," he threw her skimpy top and mini skirt on the floor, "I would have to assume that they were telling the truth."

Angie glanced at the tiny, red tank top and short black mini skirt with a slit up the back and instinctively knew how bad it looked. It was her word against theirs and with the damning evidence, no one would believe that Rob took her by force.

"P-p-please, Mr. Antonelli. This is the best job I've ever had. P-p-please don't fire me," Angie sobbed.

Antonelli looked at the crying, naked girl standing before him helpless and pleading and immediately got an erection. Nothing like vulnerability and desperation to get the old hormones kicking in, he chuckled to himself. He decided to toy with the girl and stepped up close to her, touching her tear-stained face with his fingertips.

"You really want to keep your job, girl?"

Angie looked up and nodded at him wide-eyed, a glimmer of hope on her face. "Then beg for it," he demanded gruffly. Angie looked at the man with a look of puzzlement. He repeated his demand. "Beg for your job, bitch or you're fired!"

The vehemence in his words stiffened his dick even further as he realized she was totally at his mercy. As she stared at him in shock, he grew even bolder. He pushed his large, fully clothed body into hers, grinding his cock into her unprotected pussy.

She stood there meekly, allowing the rough denim from his pants to scratch her pubic bones. She had never saw him this way and didn't quite know how to react. She wanted her job and would do anything to keep it, but the raw, animal way in which he was attacking her left her stunned.

"Look at me, whore!" Antonelli demanded as he gripped her jaw and forced her face upward. A look of wide-eyed innocence almost dropped him to his knees. Normally he tried to be a nice guy, but the way this slut was so docile before him in her nakedness was bringing out the animal in him. He would have this bitch begging for mercy by the time he was done with her.

"Get on your fucking knees and suck my cock!"

Angie started in surprise, then shocked them both by silently sliding to the floor and unzipping Antonelli's zipper as he steadily held her gaze. By instinct, she pulled his pants over his hips and grabbed his stiff cock from his pants, stroking the now rock hard cock from base to tip with both of her hands. He continued holding her gaze and she dared not to glance away.

Suddenly, he grabbed her hair with his other hand and yanked her head backwards. "That's a very good hand job, whore, but I ordered you to suck it." He took his large cock from her hands and struck her across both sides of her face with it. Angie flinched but didn't pull away. She willingly opened her lips and let him shove it into her hot, wet mouth, stroking the base of it back and forth with her tongue until it began to twitch.

"Oooooh, fuck yeah," he moaned as he plunged his cock deeper and deeper to the back of her throat. "Now close your mouth and suck it real hard like a good girl." Angie obediently closed her mouth firmly around his thick shaft and bobbed her head back and forth, letting him deep throat her tonsils.

As he firmly and rapidly fucked her face, he imagined doing the same with a different hole in her body. Remembering the gaping hole left from the other guys, the thought of sloppy seconds didn't appeal to him. Instantly he knew what he wanted to do next. He was bound and determined to ram his cock firmly up her tight little ass.

He pulled his cock back from her face and saw the string of saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth.

"Ready for a little Anal, Angie?" he whispered menacingly into her ear - chuckling to himself on his word play. "Anal Angie. That's a good name for a little cock whore slut like you." With that, he pulled her up off her knees with a fist full of hair, grabbed her by the waist and flung her over his desk, knocking the breath out of her.

Angie saw him grab a bottle out of his desk and felt something cool and wet dribble over her puckered ass. She moaned as he slid one of his coarse, thick fingers in her ass and wiggle it around. Unconsciously she began wiggling her ass against his finger.


"Oooh, you like that little slut? You like having things shoved in your ass?"

Angie whimpered in embarrassment, unaware that her body had responded to the invasion. Mr. Antonelli grabbed her butt cheeks with both of his rough meaty hands and rubbed his giant purple head against her asshole. "You don't have to speak. Pretty soon, you are going to have all the cock you can handle shoved into that sweet little asshole of yours."

With that, he planted his feet firmly and began to slowly but forcefully shove more and more of his cock into her ass. Angie gripped the desk and cried out in pain, but that didn't stop his slow, relentless voyage into the depths of her tunnel. She felt her walls slowly being forced open by the thick pulsating invader and stinging with pain.

Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore, he slowly pulled out, aimed the tip of his head back at her hole and pushed his dick back into her ass. A sharp, piercing scream ripped out of Angie's lungs as she pounded on the desk, willing him to stop. "Please, Mr. Antonelli. Please, stop!" she begged.

"Oh, fuck no, whore. This ass feels so good, I'm going to fuck it all night," he moaned between deep, forceful thrusts. "I'm going to fuck this tight asshole of yours so good, you won't be able to sit down for days." He gripped her hips lifting her ass up higher and slowly began to pick up speed, shoving his dick even further down her asshole than she thought possible.

"Ohhhhh!" Angie screamed. "Oh, God, Oh, God, Oh God, OOOOOOOHHHHHH! AHHHHHHH!!! Angie began screaming at the top of her voice to know avail. He was like a wild animal, grunting and pawing her hips as he relentlessly hammered away at her ass. She saw stars as her thighs were slammed repeatedly against the wooden desk

Slowly, the pain lessened and an emotion she didn't recognize took over her body. She continued her screams, but got excited at the way he was totally dominating her, forcing her into submission by his hard, pulsing rod. Her legs began to tingle and her fingers found her clitoris and she began stroking it vigorously, bringing even more waves of pleasure to her body.

"Oh, yeah, bitch! Take all of this cock you fucking, cock whore!" he screamed through clenched teeth as he increased speed and began nailing her ass with full force. He dug his nails into her hips and began howling at the moon.

Angie moaned a low, guttural groan, spread her legs wider and submitted to the forceful assault willingly. She tried to buck her ass back up against him but the sheer force of his pounding made it impossible for Angie to do anything but open up her asshole wider and take it all in.

For the first time in her life, Angie knew what it meant to be fucked into submission. Her screams tapered off into low, continuous whimpers as she parted her ass cheeks and opened her ass up to his relentless assault.

"Awww, FUCK! AWWWW...... FUCK!!!" He bellowed as her actions let the remaining inches of his rock hard cock bottom out in her ass. He rewarded her complete obedience by reaching around and pinching her erect nipples, plunging his cock balls deep into her ass.

"What a fucking submissive anal fuck you are," he growled approvingly. Angie glowed with his approval and spread her ass cheeks open even wider, the moans and whimpers becoming louder and more incessant as he speared her bowels with his massive, powerful cock.

"THAT'S RIGHT, BITCH! OPEN UP AND TAKE ALL OF THIS COCK DEEP IN YOUR ASSHOLE! AHHH.... YOU'RE SUCH AS GOOD ASS OPENED SLUT," he growled again as he slammed even harder, full force into her ass.

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!! TAKE ALL OF THIS COCK. TAKE THIS THICK DICK, YOU FUCKING ASS WHORE! WHO'S YOUR FUCKING DADDY NOW, BITCH!!!!

Angie moaned and whimpered continuously now as she reached her blinding climax. A loud scream ripped through her lungs as she exploded.

Feeling her ass quiver, Antonelli let out a blood curling growl as he blew his load deep into her asshole. He shivered and shook as reams of cum pumped from deep within his balls. He collapsed and fell on top of Angie as the last squirt emptied, leaving him weak and drained.

Catching his breath, Antonelli grinned to himself in the knowledge that he never really intended to fire her. Now that he had fucked her royally into submission, he would make sure he trained her properly how to take in added duties whenever he wanted another piece of Angie's ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Anal Angie Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 149 milliseconds