• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Vision of a Fantasy

Vision of a Fantasy

The water is hot and flowing over their naked, touching bodies. She slowly rubs soap over her breasts and belly, letting the foamy bubbles run down her legs to the bottom of the tub. They kiss passionately as the water is running over their shoulders, their hands exploring the regions of one another, she caresses her breast and tweaks her nipple just slightly as it hardens between her fingers. She kisses her way to the nipple and slips it into her mouth and sucks on it gently as the she pulls her closer to her. The thought of him is in the back of her mind...wondering if he will come home to find her, to please her even more. To make her body feel like it has never felt before. The thought of him seeing her open like this and the two of them touching her body drove her wild. And the thought that he wanted to see it, made her want it even more.

She slides her hand down to the warm, sweet spot and finds her way in. She moans softly as she feels her fingers finding their way, moving together in a pulsing motion, seeking more. She lets the water run over her head as she moves herself underneath the others body, moving her leg to rest her foot on the side of the tub, to give her a full view of what she has to offer. Still moving her fingers in and out, using her thumb to caress her clit she moves up to lightly kiss her warm, wet pussy. She lets out a labored breath and a moan as she melts in her mouth. Sliding her tongue into the slit with a little flicker as she goes, tasting the nectar of her soul, she licks and fingers as she moans and tries to keep standing, holding onto the shower rod to keep her balance as her legs were getting weak. The water is flowing over their bodies as she lets her juices flow, one after the other in orgasmic beauty as she uses her tongue to please her.

They move to the bed and now it is her turn. Their wet, naked bodies lay together as they kiss and caress each other in an almost urgent passion. She slides her body down, running her hands along her body and laying wet kisses over her as she finds her way to her even wetter hole. The feeling of her warm mouth and flickering tongue, sucking and tasting every bit of her made her want him even more. She puts her fingers in her hair as she guides her face in deeper and she licks harder, flicking her clit with her tongue as she goes in and out, moaning into her wet pussy, sending vibrations all the way through. As the other is moaning and cumming hard, she slips her fingers inside and she fucks and licks together as her body is grasping her fingers, wanting more. All of a sudden she feels something behind her, sliding into her. And it is him, he has come home to find this erotic sight of pure sex. It has made his gorgeous cock rock hard and he slides it right into her wanting slit, all the way in. Damn that feels good! As he is pounding it to her she keeps licking and fucking as the other is moaning and cumming.

It doesn't take long for him to explode deep inside of her, as the sight of his love with another woman was a fantasy he has had for too long. He kisses her back as he pulls her to him, pressing his naked body against hers, feeling her heartbeat in anticipation and excitement. He kisses her neck and turns her face towards his, kissing her lightly on the cheek. She turns around and presses her body against his, touching his face and pulling him closer. She smiles slyly and says: 'so, you caught me, Uh, oh.' and giggles. She pulls him onto the bed next to her and runs her hands along his body, planting kisses as she goes along. The other one is just watching them, relaxed and content in her orgasmic pleasure for the moment. She slides her body over his and slowly slides down to the end of the bed, her eyes watching his and a smile on her face as she moves. She stops at his cock and takes it in her hand. It is soft, for now. She wraps her fingers around it and softly moves her hand in a twisted motion as she puts her warm, wet mouth over the head. He moans a soft little moan from the feeling of this. Still watching his face she slides her mouth completely over his cock, sliding it in and out of her mouth. He begins to harden and moan, and she goes just a little faster. As he hardens in her mouth he pulls her up to him, face to face and slides his cock back inside her wanting pussy, it tightens up around him as they roll over on their hands and knees and he takes her from behind again as the other one slides under her, kissing her and playing with her clit with her fingers. He fucks her hard and the other rubs her pussy and she orgasms over and over, as neither will let her go. She thinks she can't take anymore and then comes another. He explodes once again inside of her as she has a final orgasm and slides his drained cock out while the other one slides down and slips her mouth over her hot filled pussy and starts sucking out his tasty cum from deep inside, send her into another series of wild orgasms. They collapse onto the bed and fall asleep in a tangled web of bodies.

She awakens in the night, the sexy body of the man who owns her soul next to her makes her smile. She wonders if it was really only a dream?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Vision of a Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds