• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The I-Room Ch. 03

The I-Room Ch. 03

123

As always, the usual disclaimers. This is a work of fiction and all characters within are ficitonal and any resemblence to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. Characters of this story exist only withing the confines of my imagination. Your feedback helps...please let me know what you think. Enjoy!

Prologue:

And so the debate continues as to what and who I am. Many consider me a madman, a debauched villain or a new form of evil. Mayhap I am, although I embrace the fact that all great innovators have shouldered such criticism. I prefer the term pathfinder or counselor, seeking out truth and guiding those in need to it...to allow them to grasp their true destiny and become the people they were meant to be.

Picture if you will the simple place of enlightenment. A room of minimal possessions...twelve feet by twelve feet, the only furnishings a queen sized bed, a common wooden chair and a small refrigerator. On one side is a locked steel door. On another is a small shower/toilet alcove. Here we will place the blind, to discover their own path to the light that is the truth of their souls. I call it the I-Room.

The Third: Jacob and Megan

They are so quiet in slumber, so peaceful. In a few minutes they will wake, to find themselves in the absolutely escape proof confines of the I-Room and trapped with each other. Father and daughter, Jacob and Megan.

Jacob is a white male, some forty-nine years old. In outstanding shape for a man his age...well muscled, at five foot, ten inches tall and 175 pounds, his middle age spread hold off by long, arduous hours of exercise. He is handsome in a stern sort of manner. He sports an old fashioned crew cut, a style still favored by members of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, an agency to which he belongs. As a Special Investigator for the FBI, he has been involved in the investigations of the "kidnappings" of my previous visitors and has come closer to guessing the truth than anyone else, although he has been routinely ignored by those who chose to forget the obvious. He attracted my interest and subsequent investigation revealed his qualifications for being a candidate for the I-Room. He has been divorced from Megan's mother for fifteen years. He has never remarried.

Lying next to Jacob is his daughter, Megan. She is twenty years old and aside from hazel colored eyes, looks nothing like her father although indications reveal they have the same hard charging attitude in life. She is a lovely, young woman. Long, dark brown hair frames the face of an angel...an angel with full luscious lips. Her body is curvaceous and pleasing to the eye, her skin is olive toned, reflecting her mother's Greek ancestry. She stands five foot ten and weighs maybe 160 lbs. Her trim figure is accentuated by firm and ripe 36C breasts and a taut heart shaped ass. Her waist is slim and her legs are long and slender. She is in a word, breathtaking.

Both father and daughter are clad only in underclothes. Jacob wears boxer shorts and Megan wears a matching set of thong panties and bra. They make a striking couple and I look forward to their stay with me.

Jacob stirs first. He opens his eyes, adjusting to the currently dim lights in the room. He realizes he is not at home. He sits up slowly, assessing the situation, his eyes widening as he realizes it is his daughter lying next to him. He swings his legs off the bed, moving gingerly as his intelligent eyes take it the room. He stares at the chair next to the bed, and then notes the refrigerator. Standing, he walks carefully over and peers into the shower alcove. Jacob walks the perimeter of the room, stopping at the steel door. He notes the absence of a door handle, but runs his fingers along the seam of the doorway. He nods to himself...a grim look on his face and in a low voice says, "Damn it."

He returns to the bed and sitting next to his daughter, he stares at her with concern, worry and love...and perhaps something more. Finally, in a gentle manner that belies his gruff appearance, Jacob shakes his daughter's shoulder. "Megan? Megan, honey, wake up."

His daughter stirs, rolling over still half asleep. Jacob shakes her shoulder again and more loudly says, "Wake up, Megan. We've got trouble."

"Nooo, Daddy...wanna sleep," sighs Megan. Then her eyes snap wide open as she realizes she is with her father. "Dad? What are you doing in my..." She takes in the I-Room, then looks at her father. "Where the hell am I?"

Jacob shakes his head. "I don't know for sure...but I have an idea. Stay calm, Megan."

"Stay calm! I wake up in a," she takes a look around. "A fuckin' dungeon or something and you say stay calm?" She scoots off the bed and stomps around the room...stopping at the steel door and looking for a handle or knob.

"Yes, Megan. Listen to me for once. I think we're being held prisoner by a very disturbed person."

I know my cue when I hear it. "GOOD MORNING, SPECIAL AGENT. GOOD MORNING, MEGAN. WELCOME TO YOUR HOME FOR THE NEXT LITTLE WHILE."

Jacob tries to spot the speaker my voice is coming from. "You're the Creep, aren't you?" Megan's eyes go wide and her lovely face pales at my sobriquet that earlier visitors bestowed upon me and that the media has embraced.

"VERY ASTUTE, JACOB. OF COURSE I WOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS FROM SUCH AN ACOMPLISHED INVESTIGATOR."

Megan edges closer to her father, fear etched on her face. "The Creep? Dad, what's he going to do with us?"

Jacob's jaw visibly tightens and he trembles with anger and frustration. "I don't know, Megan. Just stay..." He starts to say the word calm, but recalling her earlier reaction to his adage, stops.

"PLEASE, DO NOT BE AFRAID, MEGAN. NEITHER YOU OR YOUR FATHER HAVE ANYTHING TO FEAR FROM ME. YOU ARE SIMPLY MY GUESTS FOR A SHORT TIME."

"But why? Are you like the news says? You just get your rocks off making us be nude together," Her moods according to my investigation indicate she is mercurial and she demonstrates this most capably...going from anger to fear to anger again.

"YOU ARE HERE TO LEARN, MEGAN. TO LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR FATHER AND TO LEARN WHO YOU ARE TO EACH OTHER."

"To learn about my Dad?" Megan's voice is full of disbelief. "What's to know? My father's a jerk! I hate him!"

Jacob flushes and strides across the room. "Megan, control yourself. We have to stick together...we don't know what this...Creep will do." He reaches out to take Megan by the arm, but the young woman flings his extended hand away and stalks off to the opposite corner.

Jacob watches her intently as she strides away, her thong exposing her naked butt cheeks as she swings her taut ass haughtily. For several seconds, Megan's father is almost mesmerized by his daughter's mostly naked body. Megan turns abruptly and sees him staring at her. Jacob's blushing face turns a darker red and he spins around.

Looking up at the ceiling, he says, "Surely you realize you've taken this too far? The bureau will use every resource available looking for me...they will find us."

"I DON'T THINK SO, JACOB. I FEEL VERY SECURE THAT YOU AND MEGAN SHALL HAVE ALL THE TIME NECESSARY TO SEEK OUT THE TRUTH TOGETHER. NEVERTHELESS, FEEL FREE TO GATHER ALL THE CLUES YOU CAN. BUT, YOUR TIME CAN AND I HOPE WILL BE BETTER SPENT." I confess I am feeling abundantly confident.

Jacob asks me a few more questions, but I kill the microphone, feeling that continued conversation between us at this time will be counterproductive to what needs to take place between Jacob and his daughter.

Jacob finally gives up with questioning dead air. He prowls around the room, pointedly ignoring Megan as he seeks answers to questions that have no answers.

He stops and finally sits on the bed, glancing over to the corner where Megan leans against the wall, not realizing how sexually provocative she looks...her long, toned legs on fine display while her crossed arms are accidentally pushing her breasts upwards, causing the firm, heavy globes of flesh to almost overflow her low cut bra.

Jacob sighs heavily. "How have you been, Megan?"

"What do you care? I'm at school. I cash your checks every month. I don't call and remind you that you've got a daughter you parked in boarding school since she was fourteen."

Jacob's face reddens with anger. "That's not what I've done, Megan. It was the best solution given the demands of my job...what the agency wants."

Megan snorts. "Oh yeah...your job! Your job didn't force you to dump me in that boarding school before I was fourteen. We had a lot of good years together after Mom left. Then boom, I'm getting dropped off at St. Caleb's School for unwanted kids!"

Jacob stands up and starts towards his daughter. "Now that's just not fair. My job...you needed stability and you got a damn good education when you weren't getting thrown out of schools."

"Oh yeah, Father! I got a great education and no family while you were off pretending to be Sherlock Holmes and chasing women." Fearless, Megan stands nose to nose with her father, both now yelling.

"That's not true!" Jacob replies, glaring down at his daughter and sneaking peaks of her cleavage as well. Megan stands on tip toe, bouncing up and down as she argues, not realizing she is making her pert breasts bounce enticingly. Angry as Jacob is, his boxer shorts began to tent slightly. He suddenly feels his penis hardening and pressing against the cotton material. His face reddens further and he spins away from his daughter.

"This is so useless, Megan. We have to be a team and cooperate if we're going to get out of this situation." Jacob sits down on the bed, dropping his hands in his lap and tries not to look at his barely clad daughter. Megan barely contains an interested smirk as she eyes her father's obvious erection.

It is an old argument between these two. Megan was five years old when her mother and Jacob's wife left them, obtaining a Reno divorce and never attempting contact again. Jacob did a fine job raising Megan, balancing home life and work like an artist until Megan turned fourteen. As Megan neared her first year of high school, Jacob abruptly and without warning enrolled her at a boarding school nearly five hundred miles from their home in Maryland.

Needless to say, Megan did not take it well. She turned from a studious young woman into the school rebel. She was expelled from her first boarding school at age sixteen, following a string a dangerous pranks and a scandal involving an older male teacher. By the time she graduated from High School, she had been expelled from two other schools, both times for sexual scandals involving middle-aged, male teachers. My research also indicates that in the two colleges she has attended in the last three years, she has had affairs with five male professors, all over the age of forty-five, one event leading to a divorce.

On the other hand, Jacob has, despite Megan's charges to the contrary, been almost celibate, devoting his life to his career. His primary outlet for sex, are a few very discrete call services that cater to political and government agencies that he apparently only frequents when the pressure is too much.

For the rest of the day, father and daughter studiously ignore each other, although both take sneaking peeks of the other. As I dim the lights for the evening time, they both gravitate towards the bed. Jacob hugs the right edge of the bed as they settle down for the night. Megan slides towards the center, rolling onto her side and facing her father. In the dim light, she appears to be studying her father's rather muscular body as he seems to ignore her, staring up at the ceiling.

"Goodnight, Megan," Jacob whispers in a low, uncertain voice...maybe afraid that speaking will start another argument.

"Goodnight, Dad," she whispers back. A few minutes pass quietly. Finally, Megan reaches out with one hand and closes it around her father's hand. He starts slightly, not expecting it, but takes her hand. Silence continues until Megan's eyes finally close and she begins to softly snore.

Then and only then, does Jacob turn and stare at his daughter. There is a father's love in his eyes, but much more. His eyes roam hungrily over his daughter's lithe body...staring at her with the hunger of a starving man. He catches himself several times reaching out with his hand to caress her. Jacob mutters, "Damn it," under his breath and turns away from her...his free hand moving down against his again tented shorts and rubs his cotton covered erection with regret before he finally falls asleep.

The next morning, Jacob awakes early, the habits ingrained from many years of rising early every morning. He explores the shower alcove, emptying his bladder and then, glancing continuously back at his daughter, takes a quick shower. Finished, he stands and lets himself air dry while staring hungrily at Megan...his cock hardening again, until he begins to stroke himself, halting only as Megan sighs and begins to stir. Hastily and with some distaste, Jacob dons his old shorts. When Megan awakes a few minutes later, she finds her father vigorously doing pushups.

He studiously ignores her as she wanders to the alcove and sitting on the toilet, pees without shame, staring at her father's muscular form. She smirks as she wipes herself and then drops her thong panties to the floor. "Good morning, Dad!" she murmurs as she removes her bra.

Not glancing up, Jacob grunts, "Good morning, honey." Megan frowns as he doesn't look up and she turns and turns on the shower. I am interested in Jacob's self control now. He tenses up as he hears the water running. A minute passes, then two. Jacob's resolve doesn't crumble until well into the third minute of his daughter's shower.

Jacob glances up, his eyes widening as he gets his first glimpse of Megan's naked, adult body. Soap suds cling to her nubile form, emphasizing her body, rather than concealing it. He stares at her high, proud breasts, nipples hard, standing out like erasers on the tips of pencils. He eyes travel downward, over her flat stomach and further south to discover her dainty pubic hair, shaved to a small rectangle above her vagina...labia lips fat and at this moment, slightly parted and glistening from the soapy water.

Megan's father raises his eyes upward and gasps as he sees Megan looking back at him, a slight smile on her face, her hazel colored eyes offering a hint of possibilities. He is aware that his cock is suddenly fully erect and he turns away, sitting up with his back to his daughter and with some difficulty, begins to do sit-ups. Megan frowns at his sudden movement, but the frown quickly morphs into a naughty smile.

Jacob is still doing sit-ups when he hears the water shut off. Silence fills the room for long seconds until interrupted by Megan's voice. "To hell with this thing!" she says and Jacob pauses in his workout when Megan's bra flies over his head to hit the wall, followed quickly by her thong panties.

He stares at them like they are holy artifacts and after long seconds says, "Um...Megan, what are you doing? Put your, um...clothes back on!"

From behind him, he hears his daughter reply, "Like hell I will. You want to wear the same bra for more than a day, be my guest. Same goes for my thong...two days that thing has been up my ass...I am so over that!"

Jacob climbs to his feet and slowly turns. His daughter stands naked before him, running her fingers through her long, dark hair, trying to clear it of tangles. Jacob stares at his daughter and snaps, "Goddammit, girl. Get some clothes on! We can't go naked here!"

Megan rolls her eyes in derision. She steps forward towards her father and cups her breasts, squeezing them as she approaches. "Hello! They're just breasts, Dad! You know...boobs, knockers, titties? Everybody has 'em! Just tits, Daddy...no big deal!"


Jacob takes a step backwards for every step she takes toward him. Megan releases her breasts, one hand sliding downwards and between her legs, fingers slightly parting her already blooming vaginal lips. And it's just a vagina, Father! You know...pussy, twat, cunt! No big deal...I'm sure you've seen your share of pussies, huh Dad?"

"For Christ's sake, Megan, control yourself. Put your clothes back on!" Jacob stammers, absolutely flustered.

"Being naked is no big deal, Dad!" Megan fires back. "And it's sure better than walking around in nasty underwear. Besides, if the news guys are right...and us getting naked is what gets this Creep off, then maybe the sooner we get naked, the sooner we can get the fuck out of here!"

Megan turns around and returns to running her fingers through her hair, leaving her father to stare at his daughter's taut, shapely ass cheeks. He almost groans when Megan suddenly bends over, letting her hair fall over in front of her face as she works to get the tangles out. In doing so, she exposes her pussy, her labia parted to reveal wet, tender cunt flesh.

Jacob unconsciously rubs the front of his bulging shorts, seeking relief no doubt, from the powerful ache I'm sure he is feeling. He turns away, facing the opposite wall and says, "You...I mean we can't do this, Megan. Put your clothes back on." All he gets from his daughter is a snort of derision.

He walks over and picks up Megan's panties and bra. He stares intently at his child's soiled thong panties and for a moment his nostrils are flaring so much that I almost expect him to bury his nose in them and inhale her scent. Instead, he turns and stalks up alongside his daughter, his eyes roaming over her still bent over form, and he says as he holds out her underwear, "I'm your father, now do what I say!"

Megan straightens up and steps closer until her hard nipples are almost brushing her father's bare chest. "Read my lips, Daddy," she snarls with disdain. "NO!" She steps away from him, walking along the walls of the room. "I'm naked until I get some clean clothes, so deal with it, Dad! Stare if you want to...look away if you want. I don't care!"

She ignores him while he stands there for several minutes with her wadded up underwear in his hands and then with an evil grin, says. "I don't care if you go naked or not, but those shorts are starting to get rank too!"

The rest of the morning is spent in an uncomfortable silence. Jacob tries to ignore his naked daughter, but time and time again, he finds himself staring at Megan's beautiful body. Megan doesn't make it easier, not attempting any kind of modesty...she sits or lies down as she feels appropriate...legs often spread carelessly, showing off the moist, pink treasure between her thighs.

Shortly after lunch, Jacob takes his daughter's underwear into the alcove and washes them out as she watches with amusement. He wrings them out and brings them back into the room and hangs them over the chair to dry. Megan is stretched out on the bed, looking radiant in all her delicious glory. Jacob's eyes roam over her body. Megan looks at her wet undies, laughs and says, "I don't think so!"

Jacob's daughter eyes the almost constant bulge in her father's pant. "I think you need to get out of those shorts, Dad. They smell and it looks like things are anxious to bust loose anyway!" She reddens at her slightly risqué remark and grins up at her father.

Jacob's eyes widen at her remark and he starts to raise his hand as if to slap her, then he checks himself. "I can't believe you've become such a slut. I'm ashamed of you."

Megan laughs and gives him her middle finger. "How would you know, Father dear? You've ignored me for the last six years. How the fuck would you know what I am?" Her voice is an attempt at lightheartedness but is thick with bitterness.

They descend back into silence...a silence that lasts long into the evening. Jacob makes of point of ignoring his daughter, but taking every opportune moment to peek at her nude body. Megan says not a word, but will stare at her father daringly every single time she catches him looking at her. Not until long after I've dimmed their lights does the silence break.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The I-Room Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds