• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy fulfilled

Fantasy fulfilled

As I was getting dressed for the evening, I glanced at my wife putting her makeup on in the mirror of the bathroom. She is beautiful. Thick dark brown hair that falls just past her shoulders. Angel eyes that take your breath away and cum dripping cherry lips that make any mans cock come to life. She was just finishing her mascara when I came up from behind her putting my arms around her and kissing her neck. She loves when I nibble gently just below the ear.

"You look gorgeous", I say as I smell the perfume I gave her for our anniversary.

"You don't look half bad yourself", she said, noticing my new shirt and turning into me kissing me hard on the mouth and caressing the slight bulge in my pants. "Just wait until later. I have a surprise for you."

We have been married three years and although we have had our ups and down as all married couples do, our sexual passion and excitement for each other was as strong as ever. She is younger than me, in her early twenties. I am eight years older.

She said softly, "I am going to fulfill one of your fantasies tonight."

Instantly my dick responses as a million ideas go through my head in a matter of seconds. "Oh yeah? Said I, which one might that be?"

"Oh just the one you talk about every time you fuck me doggy style on the edge of the bed."

"Surely not that one. It's just a story I tell you to get you excited when we have sex."

"Who gets excited?" She demanded. "Not just me that's for damn sure." "Well", she said teasingly as she ran her fingernail across my lips, "we will just have to see how it goes." "Take me out to a nice meal. Wine me, dine me and let me see if I can keep that big boy in your pants hard all night until I say its time."

I love it when she is this way. Dominating, seductive, mysterious. She has my full attention.

"Let me fix my lipstick again, help me with this necklace and I will be ready to go." She is wearing a short black dress, heels, and looks absolutely stunning.

Being a mom and working full time, its not very often we get to go out on the town and get wild like this. I say goodnight to our boys and tell the babysitter we will be home by midnight.

I hold her hand as we walk down the driveway. I open her door and comment again on how beautiful she looks. As I pull out onto the street, she leans over and plays with my hair and the back of my neck. It drives me crazy when she does that.

"Does my lover feel good tonight? She asks with a grin?"

"Absolutely I say…"

"You know that I love you and adore you right baby? She asks with wickedness in her voice…are you up for some playtime tonight?"

"Oh yeah, I say breathlessly…"

"Good then. Let me show you something." I glance over as she spreads her legs and lifts her dress. Taking my free hand she says, "feel my shaved pussy." I reach over and discover she is not wearing any panties and indeed her pussy is smooth and bald. She is already wet and I can feel the slickness as she rubs my fingers around and around. I slip a finger inside and just about run off the road. "Whoa there big boy. Lets not have an accident before the night gets started. Let me show you how a woman fingers herself to orgasm." She continued to rub herself and slip one and then two fingers deep inside. She wiggled and moaned and after a few minutes came softly beside me. "Wow that was a great start to our evening", she said as she offered her pussy soaked juice fingers to me. I gladly sucked them and thanked her for shaving her pussy. She knows how much I love to eat her pussy when its clean shaven.

We arrived at favorite restaurant and I got us a table in the back. After a wonderful meal and lots of sexual conversation we decided to go dancing at a local club. We are not smokers, but on occasion when we go out for drinks and dancing, my wife will have a few cigarettes. She knows how just watching her smoke seductively turns me on like nothing else. I stop at a convenience store and pick up her favorite brand. I also get a lighter and some breath mints. Back in the car, I offer her one and light it for her. The wisps of smoke drift aimlessly out the cracked window as she reapplies her lipstick and gloss so that it looks perfect. The dark liner she applied earlier makes her look so sexy. I can't wait to kiss it off. I often call this look of hers "killer lips" and it's my favorite.

"Well Ms. Hollywood, are you ready to go dancing?" I ask as we pull into darkened back parking lot of the club.

Ms Hollywood is my nickname for her because when she is dolled up like, this she certainly could pass for a movie star. It's also her cue to be someone else and to let go of her inhibitions and for her to let her naughty side out.

"Not until I can get a taste of your cock first," she says. She reaches over, unzips my pants and pulls out a very hard cock. She takes a drag off her cigarette. Looks up at me and slowly blows smoke across the head. She flicks her tongue to catch just a taste of my precum oozing out and rubs it with the tip of her fingernail. "Where did this come from?" she asks teasingly? Dipping her finger again into my precum and offering me a taste. At this point I would do anything she has be so excited. "Will you do anything for me?" She asks.

"Yes anything" I answer quickly.

"Anything at all?"

"Anything at all mistress. I am your slave tonight."

"Good" she says, as she takes my cocks deep in her mouth and gently sucks it with long, hard strokes. She senses that I am about to cum and pulls off, saying "not until later baby…much later. Hold on to that thought. Keep that dick nice and hard for me."

"Yes, mistress" I answer. I zip up my pants; kiss her once more before she reapplies her lipstick and gloss. Then we head inside.

The place is crowded with a college age crowd. Lots of loud music, lots of flashing lights. Lots of horny college boys looking for action. The younger girls are dressed much like my wife. Short dresses, heels, makeup. I enjoy people watching. There are lots to look at. My wife asks me to get her a drink and I leave her alone at the small table and head to the bar. With it being so busy it takes a few minutes for me to get our drinks and find my way back to the table. When I return she is gone. I look around the room and see her dancing with a young black man. After the dance, she brings him over to our table.

"I can't leave you alone for a minute can I?" I say playfully as she introduces Billy to me. Billy is a sophomore at the local college.

"As soon as you left he asked me to dance", my wife explained. "He is soooo handsome, I couldn't resist." She winked at me. "Billy this is my husband."

Billy said, "man I didn't know she was married. Sorry dude."

"Not a problem at all, I said, please join us."

We ordered another round of drinks and I found out Billy played high school football and just looking at him could tell he had a great body. No wonder my wife thought he was handsome. The music changed to a slow song and my wife asked me if she could dance with Billy again.

I said, "Sure, just don't do anything I wouldn't do."

I winked at her as he took her into his arms. As they danced this slow song I watched them closely. My wife was caressing the back of his neck and leaning in close to him. His arms, originally around her waist, kept dropping lower and lower. She was looking straight at me and I am certain I saw her mouth the words, I love you as she moved his hands to her ass. She was letting him feel her up right in front of me. Instead of getting angry my dick was hard as a rock, aching to be released. I continued watching them as she whispered something into his ear and then stole a kiss from him right there on the dance floor.

This was the fantasy she was giving me. During sex I always talk about watching her with a black man. While doing her doggy style on the bed, I say things like I would like to watch her suck a black man off while I did her from behind. That I would like to help her give him a blowjob. That I would like to be underneath her and lick her pussy while his dick pounds her from behind. But these were just stories! I would not really want this to happen!! Would I? Would I really want to have a threesome with another man? My dick betrayed me. Certainly I did want this. I couldn't look away. She had him positioned so that she was looking right as me smiling that wicked grin. I could tell she had told him she wasn't wearing any panties because I could only see one hand now on her ass. The other one hidden between them. And where was her other hand? One was still lovingly stroking the back of his neck the other mysteriously disappeared. I knew she was rubbing his cock though his jeans! And was he fingering my wife? The pussy I had fingered just hours ago?

The song was over much too quickly and when they came back to the table, Billy felt really nervous around me all of a sudden and excused himself to the restroom. After Billy was out of earshot, my wife said, "That was fantastic! Did you see us out there? He had his finger in my pussy and I felt his dick. Baby it is sooo big!! This is the fantasy I want to give you. This is the guy that's right to play with us."

"Do you think he will come home with us? I asked."

"Oh I don't want to bring him to our house. First you need to talk to Billy and see if he is willing and I will call the sitter and see if she can sleep over. We can get a hotel room and find out if this fantasy you have expressed can really come true."

"Ok" I said and headed off to the restroom to talk to Billy.

Billy was at the urinal when I walked up next to him and took a pee myself. I glanced over and had to look at what my wife said was a huge dick. Billy caught me looking and I asked him point blank if he thought my wife was sexy. "Hell yeah" he said.

"I saw you two out on the dance floor", I said.

"Hey I am sorry man, she was coming onto me."

"It's all right Billy. I like you. She likes you. We wonder if you would like to share a hotel room with us tonight and have some playtime?"

"Hey man I am not queer, Billy said. I just like girls."

"That's fine. I am not gay either. We just have a fantasy having a threesome with another guy. We can just share her and see what happens."

"Billy said, you mean I can fuck your wife?"

"Yes I said if it's ok with her. It's her rules. Whatever she wants. Whatever she desires. Whatever she says."

"Sounds good to me man. As long as you're cool with it. Let's get back to her table."

This time when we returned she was there, alone waiting anxiously for our decision. The grin on both our faces answered any doubts she might have had.

"Let's go lovers", as she put her arm around both our waists and headed back towards the car.

I opened the passenger door for her like before but this time she got in the backseat and pulled Billy in with her. I started up the car and began heading back to the interstate where the hotels were. I could certainly hear them kissing and I adjusted the rearview mirror so I could steal a glance and watch them when I could. He was all over her. They both were getting to know one another very well. I saw him unbutton the front of her dress and imagined the slurping and sucking I heard was him devouring her breasts.

"Hey save some for me I begged."

"There is enough for both of you" she replied between heavy breaths.

The hotel was just ahead and I told them I was pulling into the parking lot and they should put themselves back together. I went inside, rented a room and when I came back out, they were grinning ear to ear but my wife's dress was at least buttoned back up.

I had rented a room with a king size bed to accommodate all of us, but the first thing my wife did when we stepped into the room was to freshen up in the bathroom. I pulled back the covers on the bed and adjusted the lighting so that it was no so bright. I turned on some music down low and started taking off my clothes. Billy took my cue and stripped down to his underwear as well. He did have a great body and the bulge in his underwear was huge. I couldn't help staring. I lay back on the pillow on the left side of the bed and Billy took the right. The anticipation was killing us both. What would happen? How far would she go?

Those questions would soon be answered as the bathroom door opened and out walked my wife in a very sexy nightgown. I hadn't realized that she had packed an overnight bag with a few essentials. Her makeup was refreshed and she looked amazing.

"She said boys, boys, boys; you have too many clothes on."

We simultaneously took off our underwear as she climbing between us taking a cock in each hand.

"She said, just lie back and enjoy. Realizing that what ever I do to the one, I will soon do to the other and visa versa."

At that I felt her mouth swallow my hard cock. She began stroking him and sucking me. Then her mouth left mine and her hand began stroking me as I heard him suck him. She gives great head. She urged us to get closer together so we scrunched in next to each other. My body slightly touching his. This way she could switch back and forth more easily. After a few minutes she demanded we roll over on our stomachs. She began caressing and massaging my butt. Just knowing that she was doing the same thing to Billy was so exciting. I heard her reach for her overnight bag and she took some massage oil out and liberally poured it on our backs. She began massaging us and her fingers teasing the crack of my ass as she got near there. Soon she was fingering our asses and squeezing our balls. I was in heaven.

"Ok it's my turn," she said as she lay back on the pillow between us.

We found the massage oil and began massaging her breasts. I took her right side and Billy the left. I was nibbling on her ear and neck and Billy was sucking her nipples. We had four hands rubbing and exploring her body.

I whispered that this is the best fantasy ever and that I loved her so much.

"Will you do anything for me she asked?"

"I said anything for you my love."

"She again asked anything?" I gave her that quizzical look and she just smiled. Then she asked me to sit in the chair over in the corner and watch as she made love to Billy.

I told her yes and got up, made myself comfortable and began stroking my dick. She began sucking Billy and then climbed on top of him and slid his dick into her with one quick thrust. She began riding him back and forth. I could see his dick working its way in and out of her. She was like a bitch in heat. At that point nothing less than a water hose sprayed on her would stop her from cumming. She began yelling at Billy to fuck her hard. To slam that cock up inside her. To make black babies with her. To fuck the shit out of her. She placed her hands on his throat, in a chocking hold and applied a little pressure. As she continued to rock back and forth, faster and faster. Riding the black train to the end of the line. She arched her back and came hard as Billy wildly pumped his seed into her.

Exhausted my wife rolled off Billy as he recovered. After catching her breath she asked, "How was that baby? Did that turn you on watching me fuck Billy?"

"God yes! I said." As I knelt by her side. I kissed her lips and held her face in my hands.

"Do you want a turn now baby?"

"Absolutely" I said as I climbed on top of her.

"It's time now. Cum in me. Shoot your load inside my pussy."

I lasted just a few minutes before exploding deep inside her. Finally releasing the load I had been tormented holding back all evening. Billy was still resting beside us stroking his cock. Trying to get it up again.

As we held each other close. She said "would you do one more thing for me?"

"Anything," I answered.

"Will you eat my pussy?" It had always been my fantasy to taste a chocolate vanilla swirl. To eat the cum from a black man mixed with my cum out of my wife's pussy. She didn't have to ask twice. I was between her legs in an instant. Lapping the juices as they dribbled from her. I eagerly swallowed huge globs of sperm. This tonguing action brought her to orgasm again. She grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth tighter against her pussy as she came. Billy had moved next to her and was feeding his dick to her as I finished eating her pussy. This got me excited again. Watching her suck him so close to me. Wondering what it would be like to have his dick in my mouth. Curious how it would feel. Billy was on his knees next to my wife's face. His eyes were closed and he was concentrating on getting his erection up again.

I gently kissed my wife's thighs, stomach and breasts. Working my way closer. Trying to get a better look at what she was doing. Sucking his long black cock. I started kissing my wife's cheek and face. Getting closer and closer to Billy's dick. She pulled it out of her mouth and ran her lips back and forth along the shaft. She paused and kissed me on the lips then went back to sucking and licking and running her lips back and forth along the shaft. Billy was moaning, his eyes still closed. Saying that sure feels good. Don't stop. She paused, kissed me and then offered his dick to me. I followed her lead and did exactly as she had showed me. Running my lips back and forth along the shaft them putting it into my mouth and sucking it. Swirling my tongue all around and then pausing. Kissing her and she would take back over. We took turns doing this sharing his cock with me. It was wonderful!

When Billy was hard as a rock, my wife gave me the cue to work my way back down to her pussy. She rolled over on top of me in a 69 position and asked Billy to fuck her doggy style from behind. He gladly obliged and eased his black dick into her waiting hole. I was underneath her licking her clitoris and had a great view. Billy's ball sack would touch my face each time he slammed into her and my tongue began wandering. Licking and sucking her pussy and Billy's dick.

"Man that feels good, he said. Keep licking down there at the same time. Oh boy!!"

My wife began getting me hard again. I was on overload. Billy would push forward and stay longer each time I would suck and play with his balls. Then he would pull back and then he would thrust forward and I would lick and suck his balls again. The whole time my wife was sucking me hard again and playing with my asshole. She had her finger all the way inside and it felt so wonderful.

"Where's that massage oil?" Billy suddenly asked, "I need some lube to fuck your wife's asshole."

I crawled out from underneath, located the oil and began fingering my wife's ass, getting it well lubricated for Billy's cock. One finger… then two fingers. I couldn't resist rimming her ass with my tongue. Gently forcing my tongue inside her. I gave it a few more licks then decided my wife was more than ready.

"Honey lay down," she said. And climbed on top of me. Reaching for my cock she slipped it inside her. She leaned on top of me, and lifted her ass in the air making it accessible to Billy. Billy eased his cock inside her ass and I could feel his dick next to mine and we were both inside her at the same time. We started out slowly then worked up into a rhythm that left all three of us exhausted when we all came at once.

We slept late the next morning. I awoke to the sounds of lovemaking; my wife was on top of Billy riding him quietly next to me. When she saw that I was awake she smiled and said, "Lets do that again!"

"Lets do what again?" I asked

"EVERYTHING again" she said as Billy reached over and started playing with my cock.

THE END.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy fulfilled

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 712 milliseconds