• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Come by Appointment

Come by Appointment

I have to admit it, I love to suck cock. I can't get enough cum in my mouth. I wasn't always like this. It all started out innocently enough. My wife likes to surf the net looking for erotic stories. She found one about a husband who was bisexual and he and his wife would pick up guys at the bar and they both would suck them off. The story was pretty good. She started reading more stories with the same type of storyline. I had to admit I was as interested as she was.

One night while we were going at it, I was sucking on my wife's nipples as she was sliding a dildo in her pussy. She took the dildo out of her pussy; it was covered in her juices and put the head of it up to my mouth. She pushed it lightly against my lips, I opened my mouth and she began fucking my mouth with her dildo. I took it between my lips, tasting her juices, I moaned as she worked it back and forth in my mouth. She laughed and told me I was a natural cocksucker.

It was then she suggested that we try we find someone like in the story we read about the husband and wife. It was something I always wondered what it would be like. After reading those stories a kind of thought it would be hot watching my wife suck off another guy, but it may be hotter having her watch me swallow some hunk's creamy load

Brooke got dressed in her sluttiest outfit she could put together. I had to admit she looked very hot and fuckable. We made sure to go out of town, neither one of us could afford to have someone we know find out about this. We went to a small club in the next town. We figured that I would wait until someone was hitting on her then I would enter the picture.

It was a slow night and Brooke only had a couple guys buy her drinks but none would take the bait. It was around midnight when this guy came in. I have to admit he was pretty good looking and built well. He made his way next to my wife. She struck up a conversation with him. I watched as he moved closer to her. I watched Brooke run her hand up his thigh and right onto his cock. He whispered into her ear then I knew that was my time.

I walked up to my wife and gave her a kiss. The man looked shocked and then pissed off. I told him not to worry I was her husband. He was more pissed off when he thought that my wife was just playing him for free drinks. I told him he didn't waste his money or time as Brooke just smiled. I could tell from his look he was confused. It was then I proceeded to make a proposal to him. I filled him in that my wife really did want to fuck him on the condition that I had to suck him off first. He really didn't seem to care at all he wanted was to fuck my wife. By the look of the bulge in his pants all he wanted is some release and didn't care if it was my wife's pussy or my mouth.

We left the bar and agreed to meet a local motel that we saw on the way down to the bar. On our way to a local motel my wife was a little more than upset at me; she wasn't thrilled about fucking a stranger or so it seemed. I told her that if she wanted to see me suck cock I wanted to see her get fucked. She smiled and said that it was OK and that she was just as excited as I was.

Once in the room I got a better look at our new friend as my wife didn't waste any time and began to undress. Our friend undid his pants and took off his shirt. I was watching as he lowered his jeans; he wasn't wearing underwear and once his cock was out I was impressed. I couldn't believe how thick he was. My wife had gone to her knees and began sucking him off, then noticed he slowly moved his hips to her rhythm and fucked her mouth. I went to my knees next to her and began kissing her. She took his cock out of her mouth and directed it to my mouth when I took him into my mouth. I was surprised how it felt in my mouth; the head was soft and spongy but hard at the same time.

I ran my tongue down his length to his balls. I nuzzled his balls with my nose and began licking his cock back to the head. I took him deeper and deeper. He placed his hands on my head to guide his cock into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over his head as it slid in me which made him pace faster and faster. I let him fuck my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I could see my wife rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples. His cock began to swell in my mouth. I looked up to see him throw his head back and moan deeply. When the first shot of cum hit my mouth I just swallowed like I was drinking out of a hose. His cum shot from his cock several times, the last of his salty load covering my lips and face when he pulled out of my mouth.

He reached down and with his finger wiped my face which instinctively I licked it off his finger. It was creamy, thick and lightly salty and I loved it. My lips felt swollen but not too bad. My wife was now spread out on the floor waiting her turn. We both went to her and began sucking her nipples. Our friend worked his way down to her pussy and began to suck her clit. She had already got herself off watching me take his load. She squirmed under his tongue and squealed in delight. I worked my way down her body onto his. I pushed myself towards his hips making him roll up on his side as he licked my wife's pussy. I placed my head back to his now limp cock. Some come dripped from the tip; I greedily licked it off and began flicking my tongue over his cock, teasing it back to life. After a few good licks and some sucking he was hard again and ready to go. He moved his way up my wife with his cock standing at attention. I crawled up to my wife and rolled her over to her hands and knees.

He positioned himself behind her and slid his cock in her. Brooke gasped as his thickness entered her. She lifted her head and arched her back. He began fucking her hard and fast whenever I sat back and enjoyed the show. Watching her face with each thrust of his massive cock I stoked myself faster. Brooke's back would arch up with each thrust of his cock. I watched her bite her lip and moan. Our friend would occasionally pull his cock out only to ram it deep into her with the next stroke. Since he had came once already it seemed like he was going to fuck her for hours. Brooke was now begging him to fuck her harder. I was about ready to cum from stroking my cock as a watched them. I didn't want to waste a load of cum so I got in front of my wife. She swallowed my cock in one stroke. I didn't waste time I took her head in my hands and used her mouth as he used her pussy. We rocked her back and forth cock in both ends. My wife was moaning by the way her body moved I could see she was having on hell of an orgasm. I pulled my cock out of her mouth just as I shot my first load covering her beautiful face with my come. Our friend was going strong as I shot my last. He then pulled his cock out and demanded me to take his load again. As quickly as I could I got to his cock and sucked him hard. Again his load hit my mouth this time I didn't spill a drop of it; exhausting the three of us.

The room was filled with the hot sweaty smell of sex and our friend got up and began dressing. I walked out with him to his car. As we walked out he told me I was the best blow job he ever had and gave me his number in case I ever wanted to suck him off again. I took his number and said I would be calling and soon. When I got back to the room I told my wife about what he said. She said it was pretty cool and asked if I would call him. She said I should have him come over to the house for a repeat performance. We got cleaned up climbed into bed. That night all I could dream of was sucking cock.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Come by Appointment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 234 milliseconds