• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Blossom of the Brothel Ch. 02

Blossom of the Brothel Ch. 02

12

Here is the second chapter of the tale. Thank you for your encouragement and input on the story. I take the good with the bad so please don't be shy and keep them coming.

***

Her nails dug into the tender flesh of her wrists just before the next blow struck, drawing another painful moan from Emmeline. In a twisted way the pain felt good, a welcome distraction from the embarrassment that had become her steady companion since entering Mr. Tucker's office. Her backside felt feverishly hot, yet the pain seemed to numb her mind, narrow her world down to the sound of the cane cutting through the air, making her forget about her miserable future for a while.

A whore. That was what she had become, or would be once the seed of rebellion was be beaten out of her body and mind. At least that was what Mr. Tucker had promised, his disbelieving eyes still returning to the bite mark upon his thigh.

It had been a visceral reaction, a moment of panic when he tried to push his crotch into her frightened face. For a moment the inexperienced girl kneeling at his feet, stripped of her clothes but for the scarf on her head, had forgotten her place and started to fight back. Her teeth had done little damage to the skin, the rough material of his trousers had taken most of her fierce response, yet the owner's pride had been damaged beyond what he saw a mere servant capable of.

He had pushed her face down onto the table, clearing the papers aside with a rough swipe of his arm, his weight crashing down upon her and knocking the air out of Emmeline's lungs. His meaty paw grabbed the flesh of her hips angrily as he kicked the frightened girl's legs apart. Tucker meant business. It was part of his business politics to set the boundaries right from the start. Less complications, better compliance and subsequently more profit. He was determined to teach Emmeline a lesson she would never forget.

She was no novice to discipline of course, the window Carmichael had made sure of that, yet the very thought of the obscene picture she must have presented, her naked body bent over the heavy desk, her womanhood exposed to the lascivious man's gaze, made Emmeline's insides shake with shame. She bit into her shoulder to keep from crying out, a satisfaction the last it of her dignity demanded she didn't give to the man so obviously delighting in hurting her.

"That will teach you! To refuse me? I ... who have been so good to you. Have taken care of you, ungrateful ... bastard, I ... will ... teach ... you", each of his words emphasized by another blow.

She started to feel dizzy slowly, the surface of the desk no loner scrubbing the tender skin of her belly and the gentle swell of her exposed breast with its rough touch. Even Mr. Tucker's excited, breathy voice seemed to fade into the distance as Emmeline closed her eyes. The world had gone black. The darkness surrounded her like a warm, surreal cocoon, alleviating the pain, the shame.

She came to her senses slowly, candle light making her eyes squint. Her backside felt aflame, tender beyond any pain the widow Carmichael had tried to save the devil's child eternal soul with. The voices around her drifted to her ears from afar, growing louder and louder until the words finally started to make sense.

"A filthy little whore she is, but a fine one. Young and virile." Mr Tucker had said proudly.

"Beaten unconscious," another man pointed out calmly.

"Oh that little canning? That was nothing, just a little discipline. Emmeline here knows how to appreciate discipline."

"That is still a ridiculous amount of money for damaged goods."

Her face still resting against the desk, she never saw the greedy spark lighting up Mr. Tucker's eyes.

"Indeed, My Lord, indeed. Damaged? Perhaps a little shaken up. But still unused," he added with a knowing grin.

The man remained silent for what felt like a long time. She became vaguely aware of a hand's touch, firm yet gentle enough to avoid the most sore areas of shame gracing her backside as it moved upwards from the valley at the small of her back, along her spine. A finger twirled a strand of long, ebony hair that had escaped her scarf. Slowly, deliberately.

"I'll take her. Have a room readied for the night." the man finally declared. Coins fell atop of the desk with a loud ring, right next to Emmeline's ear.

"My Lord is too gracious!" Mr. Tucker bowed with a satisfied smile. "Emmeline, get up girl and lead his Lordship up to Mary's old room."

Maybe, just maybe if she closed her eyes again and didn't move ... but alas, Mr. Tucker was already grabbing her arm and yanking her to her feet impatiently.

"Get moving girl!" he snarled at the disoriented young woman, then smiled apologetically at his guest, "The young things these days, so little manners left ... you must forgive her Sir, what she is lacking in upbringing she will make up for with enthusiasm. Isn't that right Emmeline?"

Tucker's fool breath upon her cheek made her wince and wrinkle her nose in disgust. Painfully aware of the consequences of disobedience, she bowed her head, wary eyes fixed upon the boots of the stranger who would become her first patron. The small nod of her head the owner's tightening grip on her bruised arm triggered seemed to satisfy the greedy businessman.

"Lead the way Emmeline and don't forget who is your Lord and master for the night!"

Tucker's voice still echoed in her ears as she walked up the wooden staircase naked as the day she was born with a stranger in tow. Two girls came rushing buy, giggling and whispering as they passed the silent couple at the top of the stairs.

The door to Mary's room was at the far end of the floor. Emmeline pushed it open with a heavy heart, her mind a whirl of anger and guilt, her body shaking with humiliation and pain. She walked over to the bed, lighting a small candle on the nightstand, still reluctant to look at the man who would break her, take away what little purity her mother tried so desperately to preserve between the walls of the brothel for her.

Thinking of her mother made Emmeline's eyes well up with tears, guilt gnawing at her heart and eating away her will to fight, leaving her numb and helpless against her fate.

Her trance was broken by the soft feel of warmth settling around her body and she looked up in surprise as the stranger wrapped his dark coat around her naked flesh.

"You are shivering," he stated, his voice calm and reserved.

Somewhere in the back of Emmeline's mind her mother spoke softly, telling her how rude it was to stare, but she still couldn't help it as her eyes seemed transfixed looking at the man.

For Emmeline, he was easily the most beautiful man she had ever seen. Golden hair fell about his shoulder, caressing a strong neck and the side of his aristocratic face. High cheekbones emphasized his heritage, counterbalancing his angular jaw and the sensual line of his lips. The most striking features were probably still his eyes, endlessly blue like the river behind the village on summer mornings. She also noticed the slight laugh lines forming at the corners of his eyes, adding more character to his face.

The eyes of a kind man, Emmeline had thought absentmindedly, forgetting about her nakedness and shame for a moment.

His smile spread slowly, blue eyes twinkling with amusement by the time she finally realized that he had been speaking to her.

"Oh, I ... I am sorry," her eyes dropped immediately to the floor. She shook her head as if waking up from a dream. Eyes of kindness or not, this man had still bought her. Basking in illusions didn't change the cruel reality she soon would have to face, this time without a fight or bite.

"Emmeline." He spoke her name and she looked up again. Longing tugged at her heart. The way he had called her, softly, calmly, she felt her heart respond to the slightest sign or illusion of kindness after the trials of the three years she had spent without much of either.

"Remove your scarf for me please, would you?"

She obeyed, feeling a sense of peace settle over her despite her racing pulse. His eyes seemed fascinated with her hair as it spilled free from its confine, long, dark exquisitely rich tresses covering her shoulders and spilling unto the hand he kept still at the small of her back.

"You are very pretty, Emmeline." His hand started to caress her hair and back soothingly through the thick material of his coat.

"Th ... thank you, Sir." she whispered, unsure of what was expected of her, now that they were alone.

He gazed at her thoughtfully for a while. She was indeed pretty. And quite fiery from what he had seen earlier. The only question that remained now was if she was smart enough.

The man withdrew his hand abruptly, backing of a few steps to the small table at the far end of the modest little room. Two chairs stood close by and he stepped behind one of them, indicating for the girl to have a seat.

Emmeline stepped closer and watched with shock on her face as he pulled out the chair for her.

"Please, have a seat. Before we go any further, I wish to talk to you."

"Yes, Sir," she nodded, then winced and grimaced as her tender flesh made contact with the hard wood of the chair.

He made no indication of noticing her discomfort. After seating himself at the opposite end of the table the man began slowly.

"Emmeline, there are some matters of great importance I wish to discuss with you. But before we start, I need you to promise me that you will be honest with me, in your answers and your reactions. Can you do that, do you think?"

She nodded quietly and blushed at the pleased smile it earned her. This strange man's smile didn't seem to bear the hidden malice intentions she so very much dreaded in Mr. Tucker's face.

"Good. Let me tell you what I have gathered so far. The owner of this establishment told me you were untried in the ways of pleasuring a man ... the untouched virgin of the brothel ... a role which you play quite well, by the way. My compliments."

Emmeline's mouth fell open in shock, her lips forming a luscious circle that made his brows furrow in concentration.

"But I have never ..."

"That is quite alright, I don't mind games. In fact, I happen to be quite fond of a few myself but that is a different matter. For now, what is important is that according to the obligation I have seen, your late mother owed this man a considerable amount of money, is that right Emmeline?"

His words were so calm, so matter-of-factly that she couldn't help but nod.

"Well, in that case I have a proposition for you. I offer you a permanent position in my household for an indefinite period of time in exchange for redeeming you of your dept and quite frankly also of the company and discipline of this greedy brute downstairs." he explained.

He waited patiently for her reaction and was not much surprised when the confusion on her pretty face faded into suspicion.

"That offer, Sir ... is very generous," Emmeline began after gathering her thoughts and straightening her shoulders, "unfortunately though I can't .. can't accept it."

For a whore who had just been bought and payed for, huddling in nothing but his coat, she for sure acted proud, he thought bemused.

"Well, a better offer I am not able to make I am afraid. You could lead a comfortable life in my home, would need for nothing, Emmeline. Your services would be appreciated and not shared. All I ask in return is your absolute loyalty and your word to keep up your end of the bargain and stay in my household until I decide to release you from your services. Of course, if my offer should be of no interest to you, I am sure there are other ladies in this fine establishment whom I could propose to," he added with a careless wave of his black leather gloves.

The bitterness of her laughter surprised him, unsuitable for such a young and thoroughly feminine creature.

"I have no intention of becoming anyone's mistress, Sir." she hissed at him razing her chin.

He stood from his chair calmly, walking around the table and placing his hands on either side of her chair. Strong hands, the tendons straining against his skin and betraying the tight lock he kept on his temper. His breath was warm upon her neck, the scent of leather, wood and a hint of tobacco mingling with oriental spices and making her take a shaky breath, as if she couldn't get enough of inhaling is aroma, smelling him, tasting him, wrapping herself around him.

Emmeline shivered with awareness when she felt the warmth of his body hovering over hers, not quite touching. A shadowy threat, the tempting promise of an embrace not quite within her reach.

"Why not Emmeline?" he asked quietly, his cheek almost touching hers as he leaned close to her ear.

"Am I so abhorrent to you? Do you truly prefer to spread your sweet thighs for any and all travelers of these lands to having me touch you? Taste you? Make you mine?"

He noticed her breathing turning shallow, her eyelids fluttering with his seductive words. The heat radiating from her cheeks enticed him and only fueling his lust for taunting her more.

"Do you enjoy so much the life of a whore? Are you one of those filthy women who find their pleasure in humiliation, beatings and pain? I've seen how he canned you. The wild lust in his eyes, the maddening sense of power taking hold of him more and more with your every whimper. Oh, you whimpered so sweetly, Emmeline ... but I am sure you can do better than that. Have no doubt about it, I would make you scream."

His lips brushed against her flaming cheeks gently, a brief contact that made her long for more. Soft, pliant, tender ... desire in such sharp contrast with his words. She felt the slight tremor through the touch of his lips, the desire raging through his hardening body, felt her own naked flesh respond to his words as much as to his touch.

In a haze of sweet agony she whimpered again, her head falling back in mute acceptance of his kiss as he leaned close once more, his lips, lush and red, hovering just above her parted ones.

"Oh Emmeline", he sighed, his breath a warm caress upon her cheek, "I've known it since the moment I've lain eyes upon you" he paused smiling at her knowingly."You are such a whore."

Her eyes popped open as soon as his sarcastic laughter registered in her mind.

How dare he?! He had payed to deflower her, not to insult her!

Her fury was conquered with the first true kiss ever placed upon her lips. She had imagined this moment often enough: soft, sweet, tender, the happiest moment of her life in her lover's embrace.

Instead demanding lips descended upon her mouth in a hard, crushing kiss meant to conquer and overcome, feeding upon her anger, tasting her arousal and frustration, pressing and lapping until her lips finally parted in a moan of surrender, opening the sweet cavern of he mouth to his eager tongue.

The feeling of triumph it gave him was short lived as her body soon melted against the hard plain of his chest, his coat sliding off her sounders. Her naked flesh felt exquisitely soft under his fingertips, making him growl in his throat. Her tongue moved against his tentatively, her whimpers music to his ears under the assault of his lust.

God, what a coquette, what a tease! Playing the innocent even in the throws of passion, he thought attacking her lips wildly again.

That little piece of shit downstairs, swinging his cane and beating his sorry cock to the memory ... what did he know of molding a woman's passions, what did he know of the fine art of drawing out her inner beast?! Clumsy fool, he would never lay his meaty paws upon this fiery little thing again, he vowed lost in the pleasure of the mouth.

When he finally released her lips, they were both panting, struggling to fill their lungs with air.

Emmeline looked at him with glassy eyes, the glow of lust upon her cheeks, the evidence of their desire making her lips swollen. Red, pouting, well-kissed lips forming an astonished little "O". What a perfect whore! His little whore ... Oh, how he wanted to take her right then and there!

Running a shaky hand through his golden hair he took two steps back, steading himself finally and taking a few deep breaths to clear his mind. This was not the time for passion, he had to think practically. His life depended on it, literally.

Seeing his chance in her melted chocolate gaze, still hazy with shock and desire he quickly dropped to one knee next to her chair. Taking her hand in his he ran his fingertips across her palm, noticing the callused touch along with the silky softness of her skin as he caressed her knuckles.

"Emmeline, I could take care of you. Good care. I am mad with lust for you already although we have shared but a single kiss. Come with me, it takes but a word."

She watched his face, encouraging and sincere. She searched his eyes for the signs of deception and found none. How she dared to reach out and touch his face she didn't know. Touching him felt just so good, so right, his cheek a perfect fit for her palm.


Closing his eyes he let go for a moment. Of the pain, the pressure, plots and plans and allowed himself to bathe in the tenderness of her gentle affection.

When his eyes opened again the predatory gleam was back in the depth of their dark blue pools, a sly smile ready on his lips.

Enticing little thing she was, playing him like an instrument, touching the sensitive chords of his lust and longing one after the other.

"Of course it is your decision," he injected with a nonchalant shrug, rising to his feet and breaking the spell of the moment around them. "Do as you please. All I ask for is a simple answer, yes or no?

"I can't ... "she muttered under her breath, her thoughts and emotions an unrecognizable whirl.

Could she trust this man? Was he perhaps playing with her for his amusement alone? Was he a madman? Or worse even, could this be a test of Mr. Tucker's with more punishment to follow should she accept?

Her thoughts wandered to her mother, oh how she wished to ask for her advice! Emmeline closed her eyes and listened carefully and in her heart knew what she would say.

"There is nothing of a righteous nature you cannot accomplish, as long as your heart is right."

Taking a deep breath she looked up into the man's waiting face who had her heart and life conflicted within such a short time.

"I wish to be neither Mr. Tucker's whore Sir, nor your mistress. In fact a whore for no one. But since you are giving me a choice which he has denied, I will accept your offer."

Her voice was steady, collected, a sense of peace settling over her heart once she had made up her mind. The triumphant smile she expected didn't come, neither the ravishing kiss she had braced herself for. Her new master nodded curtly his acceptance.

"Very well, Emmeline. I will see about the arrangement right now and will wait for your downstairs. Be ready to leave in 15 minutes."

She watched him disappear instantly, leaving her once again wondering about his strange reactions. Emmeline touched her swollen lips with shaking fingers, wondering for a moment if it all had been but a dream. Her flesh felt warm though, swollen and tingling, wrapping the coat around herself she could still catch a glimpse of his spicy scent.

No dream after all? Had she truly been bought and payed for, for an indefinite period of time to service this man?

A stranger. Her cheeks blushed with embarrassment anew as she realized that she didn't even know his name.

***

The chilly autumn wind bit into her tender cheeks with a brisk touch as they rode along the countryside in silence. She had almost changed her mind upon meeting the magnificent dark beast that had them soon sailing the night with a powerful gallop. Raven he had called it, it seemed an appropriate name for the mare feeling so threateningly powerful and wild between her thighs while she held onto her new master for dear life. Wrapping herself around the warmth and security of his body had come as a quiet natural reaction once he had her mounting the puffing and blowing beast. She clung to is waist for comfort and warmth as much as fear of her own safety while she tried to ease the pressure off her tender backside.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Blossom of the Brothel Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 133 milliseconds