• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Afternoon Delight

Afternoon Delight

Rebecca is, without a doubt, a beautiful woman. Now in her forties, she has long blonde hair that she often wears flowing over her shoulders. Average height and weight, she has large, expressive hazel eyes and a truly peaches-and-cream complexion. Her breasts are perfectly shaped and still quite firm, and she has plenty of curves located right where they need to be. Men stare at her wherever we go. Now, that would be a problem were I the jealous type. I'm not. In point of fact, I'm as far from jealous as you can get. Rebecca and I are swingers, and have been for quite some time. We don't get to have as much fun as we might like, but we still like to "play" when the opportunity presents itself. Our favorite playtime activity is the good old MMF threesome, and Rebecca is frequently on the lookout for suitable participants.

One such participant was Doug. Now, although things didn't work out so well with Doug, Rebecca really liked him. This is my story told from her point of view.

*

We'd had one wild three-way with Doug. It was so hot! My husband had really enjoyed watching me suck and fuck this man's rigid cock, and I loved having that hard cock in my mouth! I know Doug had a good time, and I loved having both of them crawl all over me. I really am a greedy wench! Doug, however, seemed a little shy with my husband being there. He's one of those guys who just feels there should only be one star on stage during any given performance. Shy? It didn't seem the case, not this man who was the BOSS at work and in all other aspects of his life. He appeared to be very driven and focused.

Doug had a major case of the hots for me. In fact, he had told my man that he couldn't get enough of me, that he was hot for me all the time. This man's lust was driving me crazy! I told my husband that Doug's lust for me drove me nuts, and that I loved teasing him. I wanted to fuck him again, but I really wanted my husband to watch us! I knew just how hot it would make him. I love turning fantasy into reality! I always have and still do!

The last time the two of us got together was just one of those things. On a quite regular basis, he would invite me to have lunch with him. He would be hoping for dessert, but I liked to tease him. My favorite thing to do was to entice him into wanting me badly. My goal was to inflame him into giving me what I really wanted...the threesome I craved! Doug would leave the very public lunch table with a raging hard-on, and would have to return to work with balls colored blue. It was fun for me, but it was somewhat painful for poor Doug. I am a wicked flirt when I want something!

One day I surprised Doug by showing up at his office shortly after his coworkers had left for lunch. Since there was no one around, I wrapped my arms about Doug and covered his lips with with mine. We kissed deeply. Then Doug expertly maneuvered me to my car and leaned into my body for another kiss. His obvious desire was having an effect on me. It was then he did something that cancelled the lunch. His large, strong hands slid into the back of my jeans beneath the waistband of my tiny panties and onto my soft, round ass cheeks. Gripping them roughly, he probed my mouth with his tongue and pressed his hardness against me. That was it. His smell, the taste of his lips, the feel of his hard cock through his jeans meant that I was undone. As I rubbed my pelvis against his dick I was dripping with moisture, and I decided I was going to fuck him.

I drew him into my car and drove the short distance to my home. I took him by the hand and brought him right into the house. After I seated him on the couch, I straddled him. We were both fully clothed at this point but, as I kissed him passionately and ground against him, Doug was undone, as well. Groaning with lust, he kissed me and moved his body against me in a way that made me shiver with desire. I desperately wanted this man.

He stripped off my top and unclasped my bra as I unbuttoned his shirt. We kissed as I rubbed my full, lush breasts and hardened nipples on his bare chest. I slid off onto the floor and freed his throbbing cock. I could see the clear, sticky pre-cum oozing from the head of his cock. I wanted a taste so, with Doug gasping, I sucked him fully into my greedy mouth. He stopped me just moments later, as he didn't want to explode in my mouth! He had other plans for that hard meat! We quickly moved to the bedroom and stripped off what was left of our clothes. He pushed me to the bed and covered me with his body. We writhed and moaned skin to skin. We became desperate for more contact. As Doug moved upon the surface of the bedding, he was moaning just as loudly as me. I had maneuvered my head near his cock and began to suck him again. I just couldn't get enough of the taste and feel of his thick shaft. Sucking his cock made me so hot that I couldn't resist touching myself. The sight of me licking and tonguing his pulsing dick while I fingered my wet pussy was more than Doug could bear. He closed his eyes and grit his teeth to keep from shooting the entire wad into my mouth. What he wanted was to fuck NOW! He flipped me over onto my belly. With each hand on an ass cheek, he roughly pulled my bottom into position and sank his cock deeply into my pussy. His hardness plunging into my sweet, hot pussy nearly sent me into spasms of orgasm, but I managed to hold off. The physical movement of getting me into position seemed to have staved off his orgasm, too. We settled into a sweet, steaming, driving rhythm.

We were both moaning with pleasure. I was wailing into the bed covers as I gripped handfuls of sheet and blanket. Doug, for his part, clutched my lush thighs and watched his cock slide wetly in and out of my pussy. It was all too good! Doug began to pound me faster and harder, which drove me over the brink. The walls of my swollen pussy squeezed him as multiple orgasms swept across my body. Doug began to grunt loudly as he came, spurting gobs of sticky cum deep into me.

Spent, we both collapsed onto the bed and lay there for quite some time. We talked and touched some more. Eventually, though, I trailed kisses down his belly and tasted my juice and his cum on his freshly rising cock. Soon, we were back at it again. In fact, we fucked twice more before the afternoon disappeared.

Alas, as much as I enjoyed fucking and sucking Doug, he would not give me what me I really wanted, my cherished threesome. I still have very fond memories of that afternoon delight! Just maybe, though, someday soon I will lure Doug to one of the local motels for some dirty motel sex. You can be sure of it! I always get my man, and Doug is weak. He loves being naked with me, so it's just a matter of time. Seduction is my middle name

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Afternoon Delight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 661 milliseconds