• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • French Frolics Ch. 02

French Frolics Ch. 02

12

For several weeks after my school field trip to France I did my best to avoid Charlotte Evans. I'm a teacher at the school, and Charlotte was an 18-year old pupil who caught me unawares in France and masturbated me, in a very public place. Keeping away from her wasn't easy: even though she wasn't in any of my classes, she seemed to be dogging my every step, almost like a stalker. Any time I ate in the school refectory Charlotte seemed to be at a nearby table, trying to catch my eye; when I walked along the corridor, with girls rushing between lessons, Charlotte seemed to be there; she even seemed to be hanging around outside my classroom every time I left it. It was starting to get freaky.

Charlotte was the most attractive female in the entire school, teaching staff included, but I just wasn't interested in pursuing a relationship with her. If anyone had found out about it my entire future would be buggered up for good, and at 26 I wasn't prepared to risk that. One day, I suppose it had to happen sooner or later, she did manage to catch me alone. It was 8.15 in the morning and I'd got in early to plan my first lesson of the day. As I entered my empty classroom I heard a sound behind me and turned to see Charlotte standing in the doorway, shuffling her feet awkwardly. Her deep blue eyes locked on me and she asked, "Rob, are you trying to avoid me?" She'd never called me anything but 'Sir' or 'Mr Peters' before.

I sighed and sat at my desk, motioning Charlotte to sit at one of the pupil desks. Instead she parked her bum on the edge of my desk, and sat there with her long legs swinging. I decided I had to address the issue head on. "Look Charlotte, what happened in France was a mistake. I can't pretend that what you did to me wasn't pleasant -- at the time -- but I didn't want you to do it, and it was very wrong of you. You know that. I'm really not interested in us getting close to each other. Apart from anything else, I don't think my girlfriend would like it." I hadn't had a girlfriend in over a year, but there was no way Charlotte could know that. "Now, you're a lovely young girl, I'm sure you don't have any trouble getting boyfriends. So I suggest you forget the childish crush you have on me, and go and get on with the rest of your life. Okay?"

For a few moments she sat stock still, staring silently at me. Then her bottom lip began to quiver. Slowly she eased herself off my desk, her skirt riding high up her thighs. Her eyes glistened with tears. She sobbed one word -- "Bastard!" -- and ran out of the door. I sighed again, feeling a bit of a shit. I hadn't seen Charlotte as the vulnerable type, and I hadn't expected her to get quite so emotional over it. The old phrase about a woman scorned ran through my mind, but even if she told someone she'd wanked me at Mont Saint Michel it would just sound like a young girl's fantasy about a teacher, and I'd laugh it off. I didn't think I had anything to worry about.

Except maybe Yvette Mouthillon. She was our French language teacher, who'd been on the French trip with us, and I was pretty sure she strongly suspected something had gone on between me and Charlotte. But she had an even bigger crush on me than Charlotte -- an equally unwelcome one on my part -- and I was gambling that she wouldn't do anything which would force me out of the school, and away from where she could gaze at me with big, sad cow eyes. Shaking myself mentally and physically, I tried to get on with my day.

It was more than a week later, on a Friday, that things came to a head. I'd barely seen Charlotte in the intervening period, to my relief, just the odd glimpse in the corridor, or across the school playground. Blonde and five feet eleven (two inches taller than me), she was difficult to miss, even at a distance. I was just walking out to my car in the deserted school car park -- on Friday afternoon most of the teachers clear out as soon as they can, but I have one of the last classes of the day. I suddenly heard pounding feet and gasping breath, and I turned to see Jeanette Adams running towards me. She was a sixth former, 18 years old but looked more like 14 -- small, skinny and quite immature in her ways as well. "Sir, you've got to come", she gasped, "Inderjit's hurt herself, really badly, there's blood and everything. Please Sir."

At the time it didn't occur to me to wonder why Jeanette had come to me -- I couldn't have been the only adult left in the place -- I just followed her as she turned on her heels and dashed away. I have first aid training, and Inderjit Kaur was one of the star pupil's in my sixth form geography class, and a girl with whom I had a really good relationship. Her father is an elected member of the local county council, a huge, physically intimidating Sikh with a bristling beard and a challenging manner. It did occur to me to get my mobile 'phone out and call for an ambulance, but I thought it would be prudent first to see how bad her injury really was.

Jeanette led me to a rather ancient building, behind the new school gym, which is used to store sports equipment. I vaguely wondered what the girls had been doing there in the first place: it's supposed to be off limits to pupils, and I thought it was padlocked shut, with only the caretaker and a couple of sports mistresses having keys. But that wasn't my main concern at that point, and I charged through the door behind Jeanette. Inderjit was lying on the floor moaning, her forearm covered in a sticky red substance. As I started to move towards her I felt an arm reach around my neck, someone stuffed a sweet smelling rag over my mouth and nose and everything went black.

When I awoke I felt cold. I was lying on my back and, not sure what had happened to me, I gingerly raised my head -- to find I was stark bollock naked! I appeared to be lying on a pile of rubber gym mats. I tried to move my arms to get up, and found I couldn't. The reason was that they were manacled to metal equipment shelves bolted to the walls either side of me. It wasn't the usual type of handcuffs that were holding me: they were the pink fluffy type you get from shops like Ann Summers, but they were just as effective as the real thing. I sank back onto the top mat in despair. A harsh, naked light bulb glared in my eyes. My initial thought was that this had to be some kind of terrible dream -- this sort of thing just didn't happen, not in real life. Then a flash of movement caught my eye. I raised my head again, and Jeanette and Inderjit both walked into the room, stripped down to their bras and knickers. To my complete lack of surprise, there appeared to be nothing whatsoever wrong with Inderjit's supposedly injured arm.

They both stared at me, Jeanette giggling behind her hand, Inderjit gazing intently at my groin. I was just about to ask them what the hell was going on when a third figure entered the room, and I suddenly understood at least who the evil genius was behind this little scheme. Charlotte Evans was stripped down as well, to a semi-transparent black bra and a minute matching pair of thong panties. She had a sweet, triumphant smile on her face, and a scary looking craft knife in her hand, no doubt stolen from the art department at the same time as the paint for Inderjit's 'wound'. Seeming as if she was trying to sound like Marilyn Monroe, she half-whispered "Hello Rob."

I glowered at her, trying to assert my teacherly authority, and asked, "Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?" My voice came out as a terrified squeak -- so much for my authority.

Charlotte sat on the edge of the top mat, and I shuddered as her finger tips stroked my naked lower leg. "I would have thought that was pretty obvious, Rob darling - you're our prisoner, and we've decided that you're going to pleasure us, one by one."

I would have laughed if I hadn't been so scared. There was something frighteningly calm in Charlotte's manner. I imagined headlines in the local paper: 'teacher found disembowelled in school'. Clearing my throat, I tried to sound a bit more in charge this time. "Look, this is ridiculous. You've had a bit of fun, now let me go, right this minute, and I'll think about not getting all three of you expelled and ruining your chances of qualifying for university." Jeanette looked slightly startled at that, but the other two remained totally impassive. I pressed on. "Christ, we're in the middle of the school grounds. How long do you think it'll be before someone finds you here?"

Charlotte shook her head slightly, still lightly stroking my legs, her eyes fixed on my genitals. "Nobody ever comes here, especially on a Friday night. We could keep you here all weekend if we wanted to. What do you think, girls?"

Both the other two giggled. I was starting to get really worried now. I blurted, "My girlfriend's expecting me home by six. If I don't get there soon she'll be calling the police. You kids are going to be in such trouble."

This time Charlotte was shaking her head before I even finished speaking. "You haven't got a girlfriend, Rob. Last Saturday you did your weekly shop then stayed in your garage tinkering with your car. Sunday you played rugby in the morning, then spent the afternoon in a pub with your mates, getting smashed. If I were to ring the rugby club and tell them you and I were away for a dirty weekend together I'm sure they'd understand."

Christ, I thought, I'd been right -- the little bitch had been stalking me! I made one final, desperate attempt for sympathy. "Inderjit, you're a bright girl, and I thought you and I got on well. Why are you doing this to me?"

She indicated Charlotte with a nod of her head then, in a voice deeper in pitch than mine (even when I wasn't scared shitless), replied, in a tone suggesting only a moron could fail to get it, "I fancy you Sir. Chas promised that if I helped her she'd get you to shag me."

I sank back numbly, letting that sink in. Suddenly Charlotte stood up decisively, and said, "Okay girls, let's get on with it." And with that, without a moment's hesitation, all three of them stripped off their underwear, dropping it on the floor, and I was confronted with three naked 18-year old girls. It would have been difficult to imagine three more different physical types. Jeanette was barely five feet tall, with spiky ginger hair, and her entire pale body was covered in freckles. She had an angular, slightly ratty face, and surprisingly pointy, conical breasts, with long, spongy looking nipples. Apart from that, there was nothing of her. She had almost painfully thin arms and legs, I could more of less count her ribs, her hipbones poked forward either side of a flat tummy, and her pubic mound was shaved of hair, reinforcing the impression of her as a child rather than the young adult she really was.

Inderjit was about five feet six, but apart from that she was big in every way. A round, fleshy, usually cheerful face; mountainous light brown tits, with flat nipples and dark areola that spread probably four or five inches from the centre; and a big belly, with a navel like the mouth of a volcano, overshadowing an Amazonian growth of pubic hair, which started just below her belly button and extended down between big dimpled, fleshy thighs. Although she was facing me, I knew she had a massive bum too -- I'd ogled it enough times as she was leaving my classroom.

Charlotte had a predictably perfect body: a long graceful neck, beautiful pear-shaped boobs with pert pink nipples, a slim waist which curved out to generous hips, and a neatly trimmed pubic patch, even paler than the long blonde hair on her head. Her legs seemed to go on forever, with lightly muscled thighs and calves, and she had small, pretty feet with the nails painted pink.

I suppose it would be many blokes' dream to be ravished by three enthusiastic teenage girls; all I could think of was the fact that if anyone found out I'd lose my job, at the very least, and Inderjit's father would probably tear my balls off. After all, who would believe that a male, rugby playing teacher had been raped by three schoolgirls? The sight of them standing there was amazingly erotic, and I desperately tried to think about anything but that in a doomed attempt to stop my cock from twitching to life. As they moved in on me I desperately squawked "Look, this isn't like a man raping a woman. I have to be aroused for anything to happen, and I can't be when I'm trussed up and intimidated."

Charlotte chuckled. "Oh, you look to me as if you're starting to get aroused, Rob darling. Anyway, it's just a question of bio-mechanics." She squatted between my legs, and for a moment I caught a glimpse of her pink slit peeking out from between her thighs. "We've just got to stimulate your blood flow and see what happens." For the second time in a matter of weeks, Charlotte's long, slim fingers wrapped around my shaft and began sliding my foreskin up and down. At the same time a smaller, colder hand -- Jeanette's -- grasped my balls and started stroking and squeezing them. I screwed my eyes tight shut, but I knew I was fighting a losing battle: a couple of minutes of this and I'd be as stiff as a flagpole.

After a few moments I felt something brush across my nose. I opened my eyes and got an extreme close-up of Inderjit as she swung her big boobs across my face. Unable to help myself, I reached my head up and stuck out my tongue, before trying to snare one of them in my mouth. I was more than halfway to shooting my load when, at an unspoken signal from Charlotte, they all stopped what they were doing. Then she said, "Okay, I think Jeannie should go fist." Charlotte skilfully unwrapped a condom and slid it over me. Jeanette giggled again, and squatted over my midriff. She grasped my cock in one hand, flexed her legs, and slowly I entered her body.

She stayed quite still for a moment, panting as she got used to the feel of my prick inside her. Then she started bouncing wildly up and down on me, still panting with her eyes tight shut. I'm as sure as I can be that she was a virgin, she was incredibly tight and had no feel for any rhythm whatsoever. On some of the strokes she threw her weight backwards, and my cock was pulled quite painfully with her. At other times she pitched forwards, her fringe brushing against my neck. I lay flat on my back and tried to concentrate on cumming as quickly as possible, to get this over with.

For the second time I felt something on my face. It was Inderjit again, apparently impatient for some action, but this time she was pushing her hairy cunt down towards me. I stuck my tongue out and made contact. She adjusted her position slightly, and my tongue slipped into her. I almost forgot about Jeanette on my knob as I savoured the sweet-sour taste of Inderjit's wet pussy, and the feel of her pubic jungle tickling my nose. I think it was that rather than Jeanette's amateurish efforts that made me shoot off a minute or so later. A few seconds after I'd filled the condom Jeanette started bucking even more wildly before giving a little scream and pitching forwards onto me.

Suddenly there was a flash of light. Charlotte, the conniving little cow, had taken a bloody photo! A few seconds later she gently eased Jeanette off me, and she slumped, seemingly in a daze, in a corner. Then, with another chuckle, Charlotte showed me the picture on her digital camera. It showed a naked Jeanette laying on top of me, my prick clearly still buried in her, while I strained my neck to lap at Inderjit's pussy and she squeezed her own tits. Charlotte had cleverly managed to cut out the handcuffs on my wrists, so it looked as if I was taking part in this mini orgy entirely of my own free will. The message couldn't have been clearer -- I was now their bitch, and they could do whatever they liked with me.

It was now Inderjit's turn, and she started to move into position. "I want to do her from behind." I'm not sure who was more surprised by my words, delivered in a husky voice, me or the girls. I carried on, "Look, you've got me now, I accept this is going to happen and there's no point in me trying to make a run for it. But if I'm going to screw Inderjit, I want it to be from behind." It wasn't just that I didn't want my aching prick to suffer another assault from above. Having been fascinated by the Sikh girl's big bum for most of the past two years, if I was going to be forced into this I decided I might as well get a good look at it.

Inderjit looked distinctly uncertain at the prospect. She and Charlotte went into a little huddle. I heard Charlotte say, in a stage whisper, "It really is nice that way Indy, trust me. And with a big knob like his it'll be really good, I promise." Incongruously I felt a flash of pride at the compliment my manhood had just been paid. After a further moment Charlotte came and sat on the edge of the mat again. "Okay, that means we're going to have to take the cuffs off. But just remember, Robbie my love, we're still in control here so you'd better be a good boy." I froze as she ran the blunt edge of the craft knife up the length of my cock.

Inderjit unlocked the cuffs while Charlotte tied one leg of an old pair of tracksuit bottoms round my ankle and the other leg round one of the shelf stacks. My erection had flagged a bit with the hiatus, and I caught my breath as Charlotte's soft mouth closed over it. For a minute or so her tongue swirled around my tip in much the same way it had around my ice cream back in Mont Saint Michel. Then, when she was satisfied I was hard enough, she went through the condom routine again and Inderjit, still not looking very sure, knelt on the mat with her bum towards me.

I shuffled up behind Inderjit, grasped her big, cushiony hips in my hands, then rammed my cock hard into her. She gave a huge explosion of breath, like an old fashioned train letting off steam. Then I pulled almost all the way out and set up a slow rhythm of hard strokes, as her huge tits swung below her. Inderjit gasped with every penetration, and matched her breathing to my pace. God, she was a luxurious fuck! I didn't think she was much more experienced than Jeanette, but screwing Inderjit was a very different mater. Her cunt was massive, as hot as a blast furnace and dripping wet, and the feel of that huge silky bottom pressing against me with each thrust was amazing. For the first time since that whole bizarre encounter had begun I was really enjoying myself. I tried to keep up my slow, steady pace but she was such a magnificent lay I just couldn't control myself, and I kept speeding up to get the feel of her lovely arse pressing into me again and her silky, burning pussy wrapping around me. I was glad I'd already cum once, because it meant I could stay inside Inderjit all the longer. After a couple of minutes I reached a hand around her and located her clit, tweaking it between two fingers. She started pressing back against me even more enthusiastically then. I knew she wouldn't last much longer, and she suddenly blurted in her deep rumble, "Oh shit, I'm coming, I'm coming, here it comes, oooohhhh!!!" We achieved the gold standard, with me coming at exactly the same moment as her, then we sank together onto the mat, while I had a last good grope of that bum with my hands and buried my nose in the coarse thick black hair on her head.

I thought Charlotte had taken a few more photos while I shagged Inderjit, but I couldn't be sure. After Indy had clambered out from beneath me, her dark eyes sparkling, Charlotte said crisply, "Okay girls, you can go now. You've had your turns, and I think I can control him from here." Jeanette looked disappointed at this dismissal, Inderjit looked stunned, but without a word of argument they picked up their underwear and left the room.

Charlotte untiled my leg then sat beside me on the low pile of rubber mats and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. She nuzzled my ear with her nose and, speaking tenderly, murmured, "You're not going to run out on me, are you Rob darling?" Before I could answer she had pressed her soft, sweet lips to mine and we were kissing, her tongue roaming every inch of my mouth. I felt her hand wrap around my cock once again as she started to work on getting me back to full firmness. Still kissing me she mumbled, "You haven't got any nasty little diseases or anything, have you?" I shook my head, my nose rubbing against hers. She giggled into my mouth. "Oh good, I don't really like using rubbers, I much prefer bareback."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • French Frolics Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds