• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My New Master and Mistress

My New Master and Mistress

I got very lucky and found a couple that was looking for a submissive. We connected on a website, met, discussed, then played. They had had no picture on their profile, but they had a lengthy blurb, referred to themselves as very private professionals, very nice kinky people. They were not obsessed with me sending them a photo in initial communication. We emailed for about 3 days, then arranged to meet at food court in a shopping mall downtown. He was cool, not intimidated by me, and talked a great deal about his work. She was very quiet, but smiled the whole time. They wanted the exact same thing as me, a sensation, and were incredibly open to do anything, were very concerned with my imagination. They were both 49 years old, had been married for 28 years, and began with ass play on each other 10 years ago, and then when their only child moved out, began hiring submissives, visiting dungeons. Both active physically, balanced in appearance, and she still looked at her body all the time with pleasure. Our meeting at the food court concluded with us agreeing on meeting at their house on Friday night. At the next meeting we decided that I would watch them fuck, then if I wanted to move on, would strip for them and masturbate to show them my seriousness.

When you are excited to do something, your head starts playing tricks on you, so I just buried myself in my work for 2 days, to distract myself. On Friday night I went to the gym on the way to their house, and arrived a ball of nerves at 9pm. Exactly what I expected, nice house, nice neighborhood.

She opened the door wearing the same suit she went to work in that day. He was talking on the phone, relaxing in shorts and a t-shirt. It is a weird feeling when you examine a man who is going to fuck you. She gave me a drink, and then sat watching me, smiling, making facial gestures to him to hang up the call. Once off the phone, no small talk, he just went in to it. Said that the most important part in all of this is everyone getting what they want out of it. I was happy to hear that they enjoy doing things to people the most. That from any future meetings or communication they were to be referred to Master and Mistress, all sessions would be arranged by email, and I was to buy a black spandex mask with only a mouth hole, and a thong pouch. Everything sounded fine, so they suggested we get the play space and get on with that evenings activities.

The play space was the unfinished half of their basement, and it was set up perfectly. In the middle of the room was a large black gymnastic matt, out 2 inches think and about the size of a large comforter. next to it was a chair, and a table with lubricant, 3 vibrating dildos, a bowl of condoms, a box of latex gloves, and 4 leathers ankle/wrist restraints. In one corner was sling hung from chains that were lipped to rings on the ceiling beams, another corner a fuck bench that looked like a work horse with padding, another corner a large wood burning stove. Next to the door, on the ground was a portable stereo with piles of cd's on top and a large garbage can. The adjacent washroom had a shower fitted with a douche, a heat lamp, tons of huge towels, and was big enough to have a chair to relax in. A truly professional environment. He explained that everything but the O rings fastened to the ceiling, could be put away and concealed.

They ask to me sit on the chair. He walked his wife over to me, and from behind began to fondle her through her cloths, lifting up her skirt, rubbing her. You could smell her pussy she was so excited. He then ripped open her pantyhose, pulled her thong to one side, showing me her waxed pussy, rubbing its lips. She then got on her hands and knees in front of me, he pulled her skirt complete up so that it sat on her back. He reached under her and unclipped her bra so that it slid off her and fell on the ground, exposing her big soft tits. He pulled off his t-shirt and then slid off his shorts. His cock was the size of a large hot dog, and his body was completely shaved. On his knees, he easily slid his dick inside her and began fucking her as fast as he could. She reached up and began rubbing my crotch through my jeans. The fucking slowed down and he paused to grab the lubricant on the table, squirt it on her asshole, and slide his fingers inside. He then slid his cock in her ass and began to fuck again as fast as he could. After about two minutes of intense pumping, her moaning got louder and louder until she squirted a large quantity of fluid out her pussy. At the sight of the squirting, he pulled out and jacked the cum out of his cock in to her mouth. Like it was an instinct, I just stood up, pulled of my clothes, and walked towards them, jacking off as fast as I could. I yelped out a breath and cummed, landing on the mat in the middle of the room. The whole thing happened in less then 10 minutes. Kind of embarrassed, and visibly out of breath, they invited me to go take a shower. Once cleaned off, they walked me up stairs, we agreed to meet the next night at 9 for a 12 hour session, and I left. The next morning I drove straight downtown the minute I woke up to buy the mask and pouch, I was so excited that I got there an hour before the store opened and has to drive around for a hour to pass the time.

The next night I arrived at 8, carrying a completely different nervous feeling then the night before, and was greeted with a post-it note on the door informing me to come in. Inside I was greeting by her, she looked incredible in only a body stocking and thigh high boots, something that looks even sexier on a woman that would suspect dresses that way. She reminded me that they were Master and Mistress from then on. He then came downstairs wearing boots, chaps, a cod piece, harness, and carrying a mask of some kind. They instructed me to go downstairs on my own, leave my mask and pouch on the table, turn on the hot lamp in the bathroom, douche out, take a 15 minute shower, and then wait in the washroom for them to come get me. When I went down stairs, the lights were at the dimmest setting there was smooth instrumental music playing very loudly, and the wood stove had a raging fire in it making the room southern hemisphere hot. What made me slightly nervous was that I noticed allot more O rings then my previous visit, all over the ceiling in different place After I showered, I wrapped myself in towels, and just sat listening to my heart beat, reminding myself my only experience of this nature was paying a few men to play with my body. After what felt like about 30 minutes, he entered the room holding two wrist restraints.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes Master".

"Put these on, time to shave you."

In the middle of the play space was a blue ground sheet laid out, above it two chains with clips hung from the ceiling. I put on the wrist restraints on and walked to the middle of the ground sheet, where my hands were clipped about my head. Submission, the part when you put all your faith in to others. Mistress then walked over with a pair of shearers, turned them on, and began to shave any hair on my body she could see. The top of my feet, my legs, my chest, my arms, and an single hair she could find anywhere on my body. She carefully manipulated the skin on my balls, which had by now shriveled up, in order to shave all the hair on them. Master then unclipped my hands and instructed me to get on my hands and knees and pull my ass cheeks apart. Once in position I could feel the tingle and bight of the clippers as she cleaned the hair around my asshole. They then walked me back in to the washroom, instructed me to get in the shower with my hands against the wall in the arresting position. I was sprayed all over with the shower head, then both of squirted gel shaving cream in to their hands and applied it to every inch of my body. My breathing changed and I shifted back and forth in pleasure while four hands touch me all over me. After they razor shaved all of me, they showered me again, dried me off, and then instructed me to rub aftershave balm all over me. I had no hair on me at all, not even on my arms, and it made me look even more muscular. I was lead back in to the play space and handed my mask and pouch. I looked in the mirror to see my body in the pouch, took a deep breath and slid on the mask. Blackness. My hands were clipped above my head, and then they left the room. As soon as they closed the door, I could hear my breathing over the music.

I was shifting my weight back and forth, and my hands had little blood in them when they came back in the room, I'm guessing after half and hour, and they smelt like alcohol. It was nice to suddenly feel Mistress press up on my body, hung me as hard as she could, rub her tits on me, press her pussy against my crotch, rub my entire body. She stopped, then Master did the same thing, pressing himself against me, sliding his hand down the front of my pouch, squeezing my cock with force. It was electrifying. They were both taking turns examining my body. Master then got a small cat tail whip and was lightly whipping my ass, crotch, chest and back. Now I had never been in to whips so I said that I was not in to them. Crack, he hit my ass as hard as he could, not enough to break skin or anything, but hard.

"Are you our slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Say it like you mean it!"

"Yes Master."

"Then you will be a good obedient slave. Every time you disobey, you will be whipped that hard on the spot. If you disobey allot, we will proceed with fisting you."

That really put me in my place, it hit me that I was now submersed in the role. He whipped me more and informed me that their next activity would be to get my asshole and cock ready. My pouch was slid down to my ankles and tons of lubricant was applied to my cock, balls, and asshole. They would just take turn sticking one finger, then two fingers, then three, in to my ass, making me hard, and letting me go soft. I was convulsing in pleasure the whole time. Master then informed that it was time lick Mistress' pussy. My hands were unclipped and forced on to my hands and knees, my face pressed into Mistress' pussy. I ripped her body stalking open and began licking all of her pussy with my tongue, sticking my tongue inside her, putting the lips between my teeth. She tasted great, and I was enjoying it as much as she did.

"Now you will suck Master's cock."

I instinctively went upright, still on my knees, and immediately had his cock against my lips. He rubbed the head of my penis against my lips and teeth. I had had a cock in mouth before, paid professionals to try to face fuck me, but I had never enjoyed it.

"Suck it like a whore, use your hands"

I put his balls in one hand, held cock with the other, then began licking it all over, sticking my tongue in to the tip, tasting the pre-cum. Suddenly Mistress hit me hard with the whip, urging me to suck harder and faster. I was enjoying it, let go of guilt, laughing inside at the gagging sound I would occasionally make. I could feel Mistress applying more lubricant to my asshole. She then slid a vibrator easily in my ass, fucking me with it. Pleasure.

I was then handed a condom and informed to put in on Master. Not being able to see, I could feel his energy shift to behind me. He pushed my head down, forcing me to be on my hands and knees, and slid his thumb in my ass. When I could feel the head of his cock press against my asshole, I pushed back, sliding him inside me. I pushed all the way until may ass was touch his body, so all of him was inside me. He started pumping slowly. I had had tons of dildos and fingers in my ass, but never a cock. My breathing completely changed. I could hear Mistress pleasuring herself with a vibrator while Master started fucking me faster and faster. Even though my dick wasn't hard, I felt like I was going to cum the whole time. Master then lay me flat on my back, clipped my arms spread to O rings on the ground, putt my legs on his shoulders, and began fucking me missionary style. Mistress then climbed on to my face so that I would lick her pussy. I could feel my cock getting big, then going down, getting big, then going down. The suddenly Mistress let out a moan and squirted all over my face, in mouth, all over me. I guess the sight of that was enough and Master pulled out of me, slid off the condom, straddled over my face and began fucking my mouth. I could feel it pulse in mouth until he started cumming. I could feel it going down my throat as he pulled out of my mouth, finishing on my lips and face. I could taste their fluids all over me, and the combined smell was the most erotic thing I had even sensed.

"Now its your time to cum, so get on your knees slut, its time to fuck your mistress"

They both took turn jerking and sucking me hard, then I felt Mistress slide her pussy on to my cock. I put my hands on her hips and began fucking her. She was loving it, the way beautiful older women do, moaning.

"Lick my asshole slut boy" demanded Mistress.

I pulled out and buried my face in her ass, first licking the rim, then sliding my tongue inside. Master began jerking my cock off, keeping me rock hard. He then pulled me back, turning my torso in his direction. When I felt him pushing his well lubed asshole on to my cock, I grabbed his hips and forced my way in. He was pushing back, I was sliding in and out. I had never fucked a man, but at that time it wasn't about gender, it was about activity. My heart was racing. I felt Mistress slid her fingers in and out of my ass as fast as she could. I reached to my side to rub her pussy, causing all three of us to be moaning. I began cumming so hard that when I pulled out I fell forward on to his back.

I was immediately rolled off him, my hands clipped behind me, then the same with my ankles, and was rolled in to an unzipped sleeping bag.

"We're going to relax and clean up, we'll come back later tonight and have our way again"

The sleeping bag was zipped up, and they again left the room. How long was I going to wait for them I wondered. We had arranged for a 12 hour session, and it was only about an hour and a half in to it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My New Master and Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds