• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pimped at the Party

Pimped at the Party

There was this girl who had always put him down and never spoken to him properly even after he told her that he liked her. She was also liked by one of his seniors who would always rag him and make him look bad in front of her. This senior eventually got her as his girl and things just got worse. Together, they would rag him and make him feel like shit. He decided that he was going to get revenge for himself when he entered second year.

One day, he found out that they were headed to a party out of town for a couple of days with some of their friends from college. He found out where they were headed and it turned out they were headed for a masquerade party. He saw the opportunity at hand and went ahead of them and got himself a pass for the very same party.

By the time they arrived, he was already in and waiting for them. Unknown to them, he kept a watch on them from a distance and thanks to the masks no one knew it was him. He watched them all getting quite drunk and as he figured, they were soon out of money. He noticed that the girl he wanted revenge on was pretty messed up and was falling all over the place.

One of the other girls suggested to her boyfriend that they could pimp her out at the party itself and get money, and she would never know as she was too drunk too notice or care. He agreed as he never really cared for her in the first place. They then spread the word that there was a whore who was giving it all up cheap in the corner of the party. He pounced at the opportunity and still wearing his mask went up to her guy and told him he would pay him a lot if he gave her to him to do as he liked for an hour. Her guy smiled, took the money, pushed her towards him and told him to do anything but not to kill her.

He smiled as he held her up and led her away from them to another dark corner of the party where no one was around. There were old tables and chairs kept there. He had her sit down next to him and directly started to kiss her lips as he allowed his hands to wander all over her body, squeezing and caressing as he wanted. She moaned as he squeezed her bra less tits through her top and then slid his hand up her dress and caressed her thighs.

He then pushed the straps of her dress off her shoulders and pulled it down to expose her fair breasts to his eyes. He put a finger into her mouth and had he suck on it as he reached down and took on nipple into his mouth and started to suck on it hard and fast. He caressed her breasts as he feasted on her nipples. He then serviced the other one as well. He pinched her nipples softly and then harder as he gave her a few love bites on her breasts. She moaned as he did so.

He then had her stand up and bent her over a table squashing her soft breasts onto the table top. He spread her legs open and slowly pushed the hem of her short dress over her ass. He bunched her dress up at the waist and left it there as he exposed her tight thighs and ass to his stare. He slapped her ass as he ran his hands up over her soft thighs. He then knelt down behind her and sticking his hand into the waist band of her panties, pulled them slowly off her ass, down her thighs and then after she stepped out of them, he put them in his pocket.

He then parted her ass checks and checked out her clean shaven snatch. He licked at it up and down and stuck his finger slowly into her already wet pussy as he did so. He slapped her ass and told her to reach back and open her thighs for him. She did as he asked and he then lapped away her juices from her cunt. He then stood up, pulled his huge dick out of his pants and grabbing her by her hair, pulled and pushed her to her knees.

He then slapped her face with his member and rubbed it all over her face and lips and hair. He then pushed it into her mouth and had her suck it. She wrapped her warm mouth all over it and he started to push it deeper till it was in her throat. He fucked her face for a while and then again told her to get on the table this time on her back. When she did, he pulled her down so her cunt was on the edge of the table.

He slapped her on her thighs and then yanked them open. He then slapped her sloppy pussy with his member, spat on it and slowly pushed it into her. She moaned as he filled her up and then began to pump into her hard and fast. He rammed her cunt till she screamed. He caught her breasts and tweaked her nipples as he fucked her good.

He pulled out and going around, pulled her head to dangle off the table. He then rammed his member into her open, upside down mouth and fucked her throat gloriously. Again going around, he pulled her off the table and had her bend over it again. He slapped her ass as he again pushed his cock into her love box and started to fuck her pussy hard. He then yanked her head up by her hair and spanked her ruthlessly on her ass till, all the while fucking her like a whore. To add to the insult he had her reach around and pull her ass cheeks apart so he pound her deeper. He reached down and squeezed her hanging breasts as he continued to pull himself into her.

Finally, he pulled out and pushing her to her knees, he jacked off his dick into her face, spurting his cum all over her face and hair. He then spat on her face twice, before he pushed her to the ground. He left her as she was, her legs open with pussy juices pouring out, her breasts with love bites all over them and her face covered in cum. He buckled up and was about to leave when he suddenly turned around, went to her, took her dress off totally and kept it aside. He then pulled out his member and pissed all over her naked form. He then left contented with a smile on his face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Pimped at the Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds