• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Trolling for Vengeance Ch. 03

Trolling for Vengeance Ch. 03

-----------------------------------

Author's Note: This story is just a story. There are things in here that I do not condone or recommend. So gimme a break. If you like non-consensual stories, then please read on. If not, go find something else...

-----------------------------------

...I awoke what must have been several hours later. A strange arm was draped over me, and I felt myself being spooned by another body. My nose wrinkled as I smelled the body odor and other nasty filth that surrounded me as I began to recollect. I could feel my skirt up on my waist, and a stillness in the air. My mind flashed with images of being with these men, all of them taking turns at me, holding my legs up and apart while each ravished me, his smell nearly making me retch as I was raped repeatedly. I remembered another man driving his cock past my lips as I gave him a blow job, his black cock long and skinny as it repeatedly slipped in and out past my lips.

It was obvious that these men had all sated themselves with me, and it took almost all of my strength to get free of the arm wrapped over my waist. As I stood, I felt a real soreness as my crotch and breasts had been used so roughly, my pubic hair sticky and matted. A thin trail of these men's seminal mixture began to trickle from my pussy, down both thighs, their eruptions having been massive, I was sure. I doubted they got laid much. I gingerly tip-toed my way past these men lost in their dreams, some of them no doubt dreaming of having their finest piece of ass in years tonight.

I moved down the alley a little unsteadily, finding my balance on my 4-inch heels a little difficult, until I reached the street. Looking both ways, I could see it was deserted. I didn't even bother with the cross-walk, and just made my way to the parking lot where my car was. I caught a look at myself in the reflection of a window, and I was a fright to see. My make-up was a shambles, my lipstick all smeared, and my hair a tangled mass on my head and shoulders. I felt queasy and sore, and when I got to my car, I suddenly realized I didn't have my purse! I had left the bar with Dewan, and forgot to bring it with me. I looked back across the street, but the bar was obviously closed for the night.

For once, I was very glad my husband had set up an extra key, in a magnetic box inside the rear bumper. I knelt down and fished for it, finally finding it after ruining my thigh-high hose. I used the key to get inside my car, and then locked myself in. It was then I felt safe and could relax, and I was surprised at how quickly the tears welled up inside me, flooding out and down my cheeks. I rested my head on the steering wheel as I cried for several minutes, letting the stress of the last several hours release through my tears and heavy sobs. I was very scared at that moment, out on my own, without a man's protection, without my purse, or any other resources.

My tears finally dried, and I began to take stock of my situation, and decided that going home was not an option. My crying had made me desperate for sleep, and I had no where to go. So I pulled my overnight bag from the back seat and withdrew my brush and some baby-wipes, cleaning myself up as best as I could. After cleaning my face, I looked around again, verifying I was alone and lifted my blue satin dress over my head and tossed it in the back seat. I also removed my thigh-high hose, sending them with my dress. I pulled a t-shirt and a pair of sweat pants from the bag, struggling into them from behind the steering wheel. With that, I was ready to give into the sleepiness my body was demanding, and crawled into the back seat. I rolled my dress into a ball and used it as a pillow, my last thoughts were of going back to the bar in the daytime, and hopefully regaining my purse, while my dreams were filled of many men, and many cocks...

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Trolling for Vengeance Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 598 milliseconds