• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home on Leave Ch. 02

Home on Leave Ch. 02

It was almost 10 a.m. when I awakened. Mom had slept upstairs in my bed and in my arms. She had already risen. I could smell her perfume on the pillow where her head had lain, as she slept. The scent aroused me but not merely sexually. It was much, much deeper than physical.

Twenty-four hours earlier, if someone had told me that I would have made love to my mother, that comment would have started a fight. Yet, at that moment, as I lay there drinking in the memory of her lowering herself onto my throbbing cock, I did not so much think of it having been sex between mother and son. That, on the surface, if that had been all I felt, would have been wrong on so many levels.

Somewhere, between the moment I had reached for that remote, and the moment she opened her soft folds around my manhood, she ceased merely being my mother and I ceased just being a son. We became two beings who needed each other. While we would be mother and son forever, I knew also that we had become something more. Even if we never became intimate again, we had been two lost souls who found each other at a point in time where we both needed it most.

As I showered, I harkened back to the previous night in my mind. I could still feel her walls gripping my shaft, as she shuddered in orgasm. I could hear her calling my name, even as the water eroded her lingering scent from my body. I could taste the sweat on her body, as I suckled at her nipples. My cock was stiff, as I thought about her. I wanted her. I needed her.

Before I knew I was doing it, I had turned my back to the cascading water and began stroking my cock. My strokes were quick, efficient. My mind wandered from the first gentle caress of her hand to her wanton taking of me. I remembered her words. "I have to have this in me right now!" she had said.

Her voice, at once pleading and at the same time demanding, rang resoundingly in my head. I came in long streams that spewed from my cock and onto the far wall of the shower. As my orgasm subsided, I found that my knees had grown weak, and it took me a few minutes to gather myself. As the water was growing a little cold, I hurriedly finished my shower.

While I was shaving, I thought of the video Mom had been watching. I wondered, curiously and fairly surprisingly without jealousy, just who those men had been. In fact, the thing that had me most curious was the identity of the person manning the camera. I had not yet decided if I would ask. Perhaps, I thought, I might really not want to know.

As I headed downstairs, I could smell breakfast. The rich aroma of bacon wafted through the air and made my stomach growl. With each step I descended, I thought of how I should approach Mom. Should I approach her as her son--or, rather as a lover? Should I act as if nothing happened? Could I act as if nothing had happened on the couch, or later in my bed?

When I stepped into the kitchen, I learned, rather quickly, that I need not have worried. Mom greeted me with an open mouth kiss and a playful grope of my ass. "Mmmm", she moaned after our passionate good morning. "I hope your hungry, honey. Me? I'm absolutely starving", she smiled, her blue eyes shining brightly. She was wearing a bright green sleeveless top that exposed her mid rift over a darker green spandex shorts. As she bent to pull out the biscuits from the oven, her round ass seemed to be beckoning me. I couldn't help but place my hand on a firm, round cheek.

"Hey, mister man!" she scolded. "First things first. You sit down and eat. We can play later. I am still your mother, you know." She winked at the last remark, as she placed the tray of biscuits on top of the range. Even after bringing myself off in the shower, I was already growing hard. I found that I was more hungry than horny, though, as I dug eagerly into the breakfast my mother had lovingly prepared.

As we sat and had our breakfast in the little nook overlooking the pool, I kept thinking back to the men in the video. Just before my intense curiosity got the better of me, Mom asked me about how I liked the service.

"It's good, Mom. Not great, but good", I replied, as I spooned jam on to a biscuit. "Randolph isn't a real good base for a first term airman."

"How's that, honey?"

"Well, it's a command base. I feel like I'm just a number there", I answered. Mom reached to my wrist and gently stroked my forearm. The sensation was electric. I found myself looking deeply into my mother's eyes. Her countenance was quite serious just then. She asked if I was seeing anyone.

"No one, Mom", I said after a pause. "I mean, I date, but no one seriously."

Still stroking my arm, Mom said, "It's okay if you are, baby." Laughing softly, though it did not seem all that much a happy laugh, she added, "After all, I am married to your father."

"I know, but—", before I could finish, Mom stopped me with a gentle squeeze of my arm.

"Your father and I have had an open marriage for years, honey", she said. She spoke in a monotone, as if she had been rehearsing this little speech since last night. As I think of it, maybe she had been rehearsing it for a lot longer.

"It was Bill's idea", she paused, then continued, "I had been a virgin when we married. Oh, was I ever naïve. Our sex life, in the beginning was great, or so I thought, anyway. I mean, what did I have to compare it to?"

As Mom spoke of her life with my father, she gathered up our dishes. It was as if she wanted to be doing something, as she weaved the tale. "Before I got pregnant with you, we seemed to fuck ever day. Sometimes, we would spend whole weekends in bed. Then, I had you. Looking back on it, I think Bill lost interest in me sexually after that. I suppose I didn't notice, because I had you in my life. And you were such a beautiful child, baby."

Mom moved behind me and slipped her arms around my neck and kissed me on top of my head, as she had down when I was little. When her hands moved down to my chest, caressing the rise of my pecs, I allowed my hand to reach back to her. I slid it up and down gently along the outside of her spandex covered thigh. She breathed a soft, sexy little sigh before continuing, her arms still caressing me, her face turned so that her cheek rested on top of my head.

"Anyway, to make a long story short, Bill and I got into swinging with another couple we had met. You remember Jim and Tammy, don't you?" she asked without awaiting answer. "Oh, I doubt that you would. Whenever they came over, we made sure you were either at your grandparents or at a sleepover with one of your little friends."

"After a while, it was like Bill did not want to be just with me, anymore. In fact, he didn't seem to want to be with anyone, but he did---does enjoy seeing me with other people."

"Other...people?" I asked. "Women, too?"

"Oh yes, your father especially likes seeing that" Mom replied, as she poured another cup of coffee. When she sat back down, she had moved her chair closer to mine; her delicate hand fell upon my thigh, kneading the muscle of my thigh through my jeans. "I was not so much into it at first, but then Julie came along."

"Julie? You mean Aunt Julie, Dad's sister---that Julie?" I asked wide-eyed. My hand had covered the hand she had placed at my thigh. It was so small in my hand, I noticed.

Laughing, her smile impish she replied, "Yes, honey. That Julie." I had always noticed that Julie was visiting a lot. When she visited, Mom and Dad were always allowing me to go to movies. They would even pay for my friends to go. It was all making sense now.

"So, you and Aunt Julie---", my voice tapered off. The thought of my tall, long legged Aunt Julie, images of whom I more than once masturbated over the years, licking my mother's shaved pussy made me hard as a rock.

"Yes, and before you ask, your father too."

"Dad fucked Julie?" asked, incredulous.

"Yes", Mom answered. She must have sensed my arousal, for her hand moseyed over to the growing bulge in my jeans. "They hadn't until she visited once and Bill suggested that she and I get together. Julie has always been quite sexual, so it didn't take too much convincing."

Mom then related the story of how she seduced Julie over drinks by the pool on summer evening. They had moved to the hot tub, and Mom had removed her bathing suit. Without a word, Julie had done the same. In minutes, they were giggling and kissing and petting.

Mom told me that she had never let herself go with a woman until that night. Up to then, Mom said that she had been merely going through the motions for Dad's entertainment. In fact, the whole swinging thing had been for his sake. That is, until Julie entered the picture. Julie had been the catalyst for all that would come after. The whole time she talked, she alternately gripped and released my hardness.

"If it wasn't for Julie, I would still just be going through the motions---still faking orgasms for Bill. But the things Julie makes me feel, honey---I had never felt them with anyone, not even your father. Just having her present makes brings me close to cumming. She was the one taking that video, by the way. Knowing she was there, there watching, made me cum so hard with those men."

"Who were they, anyway, Mom?" I asked, finding I really did not care at the moment. Mom's hand was slowly unzipping me under the table, as I posed the question.

She laughed loudly at that. "I haven't the foggiest", she said. Her hand was slipping inside my jeans. I had gone "commando", as my friends and I called it, foregoing the boxers this morning when I dressed. "That was the first time and the last time I saw either one."

"Oooo, easy access for Mommy, huh?" she cooed, finding my cock easily and withdrawing it from my fly. "What a good son you are to make things easy for your loving mother. I think you deserve a fitting reward for your thoughtfulness, Mike."

With that, Mom lowered her lips to my cock. I scooted my chair back from the table, as Mom's tongue flicked over the head of my cock. "Baby, your precum tastes so good. I bet your cum tastes even better."

I let my hands drop to Mom's head. Her thick mane had been pulled back in a long ponytail. With one hand, I gripped the ponytail, the other rested at the top of her head. I looked down lustfully, as she worked her tongue around the crown. She dropped to her knees between my legs, her blue eye looking up into mine, as her full lips slowly descended down the shaft of my cock.

"Ohhhh, Mom. Your mouth feels so good on my cock", hearing her moan loudly, I added, "Yes, Mommy, suck your baby boy."

That last must have flicked a switch inside my mother, as her sucking became furious instantly. Her head was whipping, as she shoved her left hand down her tight cycling shorts and stroked my cock in time with the movement of her lips up and down my shaft. From time to time, she would let my cock slip from her lips, only to run her tongue greedily along the shaft. Then she would growl deeply and recapture it, plunging her lips the entire eight inches down to my quickly tightening balls.

Her saliva was running onto my balls and drenching the crotch of my jeans, as she sucked. The nature of her fellatio was a taking more than servicing. This was the cock of her little boy. She was claiming it with mouth, tongue and throat.

I could feel she was near the edge. I could hear it in her whimpers and feel it in the way her tongue swirled at the underside of my pulsing meat. Panting, I whispered in a soft, almost child-like voice, "Oh fuck me with your mouth, Mommy. Make your little boy cum."

That was all it took, she literally screamed on my cock as she came. Her body went into spasms almost without control. I came an instant later filling her mouth with my warm, salty jets. She squealed on my cock, as I filled her mouth. My load was so great, that even though I had cum three times in the last eight hours or so, she could not gulp it all down. It bubbled over her lips, and onto her chin and blouse.

"Oh my god, that was intense, Mikey", she stammered, grinning up at me with cum dripping from her chin. She rose up and whispered, "You don't mind kiss Mommy when she's all sloppy, do you honey?"

I shook my head no, though I had never tasted my own cum before. I knew I could not refuse her, and the thought of kissing my mother's cum covered lips was quite arousing for some reason. I pulled her up into my lap and kissed my mother deeply. My tongue experiencing, for the first time, the taste of semen, as we kissed. Surprisingly, I found the taste, from her lips at least, to be not at all unpleasant. In fact, I could feel my cock, which had been slowly deflating beneath my mother's spandex covered ass, re-inflating.

I suppose she could feel my prick mounting a rather quick comeback, as well. For upon breaking our kiss, she looked at me with a lusty smile and said, "Oh, I think we found another thing you might enjoy. Huh, baby?"

Smiling back at her and lifting her waif-like body into my arms, I replied, "I just might. But there is one thing I know I will enjoy." With that, I carried her over to the kitchen counter and sat her on top of the rise where the wet bar was. I leaned down and kissed her belly, as she giggled softly. I licked her navel, as I started tugging her shorts down. Mom helped by wriggling from them, and they were soon on the floor. She unbuttoned her top, as I stripped off her panties.

Mom's pussy was as delicate as she was. I saw, for the first time since the past night's encounters had been in the dark, that she was tanned all over. In my mind's eye, I saw her lay in a tanning booth, her legs parted slightly so that she would not have any tan lines. As much as I wanted to return my cock deep into that lovely snatch, I sat down in a barstool, propped each of her thighs on a shoulder and slowly slipped my tongue up and down her slit. I let my tongue feather slowly over her. I lifted her a little so I could slip my tongue all the way down to her rosebud. I teased it with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh, honey. Mommy loves that, baby", she whimpered, her hands gripping my hair. In that way, Mom moved my mouth up and down, from her clit to her asshole. Finally, she settled my mouth to her clit and held me there. "Suck Mommy's clit, baby boy. Suck it like a good son."

My lips formed a tight little O, and I sucked her clit into my mouth like a tiny cock. I tightened my lips on it and began to let my head gently bob. This was not lost on my mother, as she growled, "Yeah, Mike, just like sucking a cock. Suck your mother's little cock."

Her hips were pushing up to my face. I plunged two fingers into her drenched cunt, as she fucked my mouth with her hard little nub. I let my teeth brush it from time to time, as I suckled. My free hand found its way to a nipple, which I pinched and pulled gently. One of her hands fell upon mine and held my hand there, guiding the twisting and pulling.

With a wry smile, my lips still pressed around the pebble hard clit, I moaned, "Cum in my mouth, Mommy. Cum in your baby's mouth." I bit her clit to punctuate my words, not hard, but hard enough. Her hips lift hard to my mouth, with almost enough force to bruise, as she screamed out in a jarring climax. Her thighs squeezed tight at my face, as she brought her ankles together at my back.

"Oh, fuck", she crooned, as she trembled for what seemed forever. "Oh fuck, that was unreal, Mike." She was breathless and sweating. Her breasts heaved, as I released her clit from my lips. Mom then gripped my shoulders and pulled my face to hers, her tongue invading my mouth. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck Mommy with that huge cock of yours."

I needed no further invitation, as my pants had already fallen to my ankles. Without kicking out of them, I climbed up on the bar with her. I slammed my cock into her. I pulled from her lips, and shoved my juice-covered fingers into my mother mouth. She sucked them with a look of delight in her eyes, as I began to take her hard.

Her legs wrapped about my waist, and I was slamming into her over and over. I grabbed Mom's wrists and held them over her head, pinning them to the cold, granite counter. My knees protested at the granite with each hard thrust but my assault on my mother sex was not slowed. I did not really feel the pain until much later, when I would find my knees skinned and bruised. I just kept pounding.

Mom's cunt was so wet by this time that the sloshing of our fucking permeated throughout the kitchen. Leaning down, as I fucked her, I bit one nipple, then the other. She screamed in delight, as the first bite made her cum again. My abuse of her sopping cunt continued. I know for a fact my mother came twice more, before my now sore cock finally exploded inside her. I pulled out and stroked the last few drops onto her belly, as I knelt between her trembling legs.

I returned to the barstool, my jeans still gathered at my feet. My cock lolling spent between my legs. Mom was reaching down and rubbing cum over her taut belly. Her fingers dipped into her pussy, retrieved some of the semen and brought it to her lips with a satisfied smile.

"Mike, I have never had anything close to this with anyone, even your Aunt", Mom said with a soft sigh. "I have never cum like this. I know this is wicked, but I find that I just can't get enough of you—"

Then, sitting up ramrod straight, Mom said, "Oh no, Julie is going to be her in a little bit! I almost forgot."

Laughing, I said, "I guess we are going to have to shower again." I help Mom off the counter before reaching to grab my jeans.

"We only have an hour before she gets here, honey, "she said, then added with a smile, "But if we shower together, we just might make it. No funny business, okay mister man?"

"Oh, I will be a perfect gentleman, Mom."

"But only until Julie gets here, and we can let her in on our little secret," Mom said, kissing me softly, then taking my hand and leading me to the master bath. "She is bringing her camera. I want something for us both to enjoy while you are back in Texas."

We headed off to get ourselves cleaned up for Aunt Julie.

(To be continued)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home on Leave Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1009 milliseconds