• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Breakfast on Sunday Ch. 02

Breakfast on Sunday Ch. 02

12

Lenny leaned his head back against the headboard as he watched Jeannie skillfully squeezing his cock between her large full breasts. She held her breasts tightly together and slowly massaged his cock with her soft flesh.

She smiled up at him then lowered her head far enough to lick the head of his cock then cradled it back between her boobs and gently massaged it with slow even strokes.

His cock head was leaking and making her boobs wet where his cock touched her skin. Lenny watched as she backed off then lowered her face to his hard throbbing cock and took it all they way down her throat in one slow masterful push.

The sound of her throat accepting his cock filled the room as she slowly moved her face around and twisted her mouth over his cock. She slowly backed off then licked the head as she smiled then repeated engulfing his cock several more times until he could last no longer and blasted his load off into her waiting mouth.

She held her mouth over his cock for a few seconds then lifted her head with her lips closed. She was holding his sperm inside her mouth and gently moved up to kiss his waiting lips.

Jeannie pushed her cum soaked tongue inside his mouth where it joined in a slow warm dance with Lenny's tongue. Lenny remembered the first time he experienced tasting his own cum when she kissed him.

Jeannie kissed him passionately while allowing him to taste his own cum then slowly backed away then lowered her head again to his soft wet cock and began making it hard again with her warm wet lips.

Lenny could still taste his own cum as he watched Jeannie work on his cock. She lovingly licked and sucked on him until he was hard again and slowly mounted his cock as she lowered herself onto his lap.

She kissed him again with the warm salty taste of his cum still in her mouth. She breathed hard into his mouth as she worked her smooth round ass down onto his lap and around his cock.

He felt her pussy tighten and grip his cock like a vise as she rotated her hips and pushed her large breasts into his face to suck. Lenny was able to last several minutes as he chewed on her breasts and made her have an orgasm.

Her pussy had clamped around his cock so hard that it caused him to cum as he shot his hot load in her womb watched the satisfied expression on Jeannie's face as she closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

Her long dark hair was touching his legs as she finished milking his cock for every last drop of his cum. She leaned back forward and wrapped her arms around his head laying a big open mouth kiss on his lips.

Lenny came again only this time he laid the controller down on the bed and allowed his hot load to squirt out across his leg and on the sheets. He gasped for air as he watched Jeannie on the screen still kissing him and rubbing her large breasts against his chest.

Lenny was just about ready to lean back and pay with his cock gain as the phone rang. He jumped up and reached for the towel and dried off his hand.

It was Jeannie

"Did I catch you at a bad time?"

"No. I was just watching television before going to bed."

"I'm really sorry I had to cancel our lunch appointment. My boss had me working on a presentation he needed this afternoon..."

"I understand. Don't worry about it."

"Listen. I'll make it up to you with breakfast this Sunday. Oh. I wondered if you could do a favor for me this evening if you have time."

Lenny smiled wondering if Jeannie wanted to have dinner with him tomorrow night as he replied and asked what it was she wanted.

"That dam drain in the master bathroom is plugged again and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind coming over and taking a look at it for me?"

Lenny was a little disappointed but cracked a smile as he spoke into the phone.

"I'd be happy to take a look at it. What time do you want me there?"

"I've got a tennis match after work tomorrow so just let yourself in with your key. I was doing a little baking tonight and have your favorite cookies waiting for you when you get here."

Lenny hung up the phone and looked over at the television screen and saw his wife still kissing him as they embraced on the bed. He switched off the television and removed the DVD from the player then washed off before falling asleep.

Lenny drove over after work and fixed the sink within minutes. He was washing his hands then walked into the bedroom drying his hands and noticed that Jeannie had a packet of birth control pills on the dresser.

Lenny picked up the little packet and noticed they started to be filled last month. It had been a long time since he and Jeannie had made love. Lenny couldn't actually remember what month it had been but long before their divorce.

Lenny started to put the packet back down and saw an index card standing up near the mirror with a little arrow pointing down to where the pills were sitting. It read, remember to take!

His stomach started to churn wondering if Jeannie were fucking someone. Lenny took the towel back into the bathroom and grabbed his tool bag. He looked at the dresser again as he walked past and noticed a stack of photos and decided to check them out.

Lenny shuffled through them at first seeing that they were taken at a club. There were a bunch of people in the first several pictures that Lenny didn't know. It looked like a party and people were drinking and having fun.

The next picture showed a tall black guy dancing with a white woman. Lenny examined the photo closer and noticed it was Jeannie with the man. It was taken kind of far away but the guy had his hands on her waist.

He flipped to the following picture which showed Jeannie seated next to the black man in a booth. He had his arm around her. Lenny thought that these were people she worked with.

The next picture got Lenny's heart racing. Jeannie was sitting on the black guys lap and was laughing at the person taking the picture. Lenny noticed the black guy was starring down at her cleavage. She was wearing a very revealing flowered dress in the photos.

The next picture showed Jeannie standing next to this man. His arm was around her and they were smiling for the camera. He appeared about a foot and a half taller then Jeannie. His complexion was very dark. Jeannie dress was extremely short and revealing. It was so tight that Lenny could see every little curve.

The next picture was taken on a different day. She was standing and facing the camera on a pier at the beach. She was wearing jeans and a very revealing top. The following photo included the black man. They were smiling at the camera and his arm was around her waist. Could Jeannie be dating this guy?

Lenny put the photos down just the way he found them and snooped around in her drawers but couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. Lenny looked around the room and saw the bed was neatly made as usual. He starred at the pole in the corner of the room and started to recall the first time Jeanie used it.

Jeannie was dancing wearing only a thong. Lenny remembered how he watched her play with her boobs as she spun around that pole for the very first time. She used it many times to practice for him and a way of getting exercise. Lenny picked up his tool bag and left the house.

It was Sunday morning and the birds were chirping and the sound of a lawn mower could be heard in the distance when Lenny got out of the car. Lenny was an hour early for breakfast. It was only slightly past seven.

Lenny unlocked the front door and stepped inside with the Sunday paper in his hand. He didn't smell the familiar scent of bacon and eggs cooking. The house was quiet and felt deserted. Lenny checked the kitchen and found everything dark and unused.

He decided to check out the bedroom and found the bed neatly made. There wasn't any sign of a shower being taken in the bath either as Lenny looked around. Lenny searched the remainder of the house and was about to check his cell phone when he heard a car door shut in front of the house.

Jeannie walked through the front door a few moments later with her purse in hand and her hair messed up. She was wearing a short black dress and her boobs were spilling out of the front.

She smiled at Lenny as she leaned against the front door and slipped off her high heels. Lenny quickly walked over to help her with her purse.

"You're here early this morning!"

Lenny took her purse as she slipped off the last heel. Her boobs were practically falling out of her dress as she leaned over to take them off.

"Is everything alright? Did you have car trouble last night?"

"No. The car is fine. It's in the garage."

Lenny could still smell the scent of Jeannie's perfume but she smelled stale and worn as well.

"Why don't you get the coffee started while I get in the shower? It'll only take me a few minutes."

Lenny got the coffee started and went into the bedroom to check on Jeannie. She was just walking out of the shower and started to dry herself off when Lenny walked in and helped her dry off her back.

"I don't think you've done that since our divorce!"

Lenny helped dry her off as she reached for her panties she had brought into the bathroom. The room was still full of mist from the shower as Lenny saw the birth control pills on the counter and asked a bold question.

"Have you been seeing someone?"

Jeannie finished pulling her panties up but not before he'd noticed that she still kept her pussy hair neatly trimmed.

"Yes. I was going to mention him last week but I didn't know how you would feel about it."

Lenny watched as she put her bra on and helped her fasten the clasp in the back. Jeannie adjusted her boobs in the large cups then reached for her jeans.

"I guess I shouldn't ask you about your personal business but was that where you stayed last night?"

"Yes, Lenny. Are you mad?

Lenny was upset but tried not to show it. He didn't know what came over him at that moment but he quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her close and gave her a long passionate kiss.

"Lenny! What are you doing? What's the kiss for this morning?"

Lenny couldn't describe what came over him but he felt a little jealousy knowing that Jenny had been out all night with another man.

Lenny lowered his hands and was rubbing her ass though her jeans as he starred into her eyes and gave her another kiss as she hugged him and rubbed his back. Lenny held her tight as he gently squeezed her ass.

"I don't know how to explain this to you but I don't feel mad. I just feel like holding you right now."

"It's alright, Lenny. I just don't want you to be angry."

Lenny kept holding her and moved his hands up to her waist and kissed her lips several short times and around her cheek as she stroked his hair and leaned back so she could look into his eyes.

Lenny felt aroused as he thought of another man fucking her last night and boldly began asking her personal questions.

"Did he fuck you last night?"

Jeannie half smiled and laughed but was shocked at the same time as she hesitantly shook her head in agreement then sort of choked up her words saying.

"Yes. Phil and I are having a relationship."

"Are you in love with this guy? I mean that I don't want some jerk just using you to get at your body!"

Jeannie started to move her mouth but kept starring into his eyes not wanting to hurt him in anyway.

"Well. Yes. Phil and I have been seeing each other for several months but I've known him for two years now."

Lenny hesitated and starred toward the window for a moment before replying.

"You're telling me you knew this man before we got our divorce?"

"It's not what your thinking, Lenny. Phil is my boss and I've been working for him since he came to our company two years ago. I had heard about my divorce and offered to take me to dinner one night."

Lenny just stood like a limp fish in front of her now as she stroked the back of his head then kissed his cheek and said.

"Don't get upset now, Lenny. You were perfectly fine with it a few moments ago!"

Jeannie took him into her arms and leaned her chin on his shoulder as she stroked his hair and rubbed his back.

"What does this guy, Phil look like?"

Jeannie leaned back and starred into his eyes again then said. "I really don't know how I should describe him to you."

Lenny began stroking her back again but she backed away looking at him then decided to show Lenny the pictures. She picked up the stack of photo's Lenny had seen the other day and picked out one with the black guy he had seen her with in the photos.

"This is Phil."

Lenny had already seen the photos but now it confirmed who this guy was to her as he took the picture from her hand and studied it.

"He's a lot taller then you. How tall is this guy?"

"He's six-nine." She laughed and continued. "Phil has trouble going through doors and has to remember to duck."

Lenny kept starring at the photo and finally said. "I never would have thought you would date a black guy!"

"Do you remember the story I told you about those two black guys that hit on me in college?"

"Yes but you told me you were only teasing them and never went out with either of them."

"I know and I was telling you the truth."

Jeannie took the photo away and put it on the dresser and took hold of his shoulders and stroked them as she said. "I've always shared my thoughts and fantasies with you over the years haven't I?"

Lenny shook his head in agreement as she continued and took a deep breath before she said. "I've often wondered and fantasized what it would be like making love to a black man."

Lenny was listening.

"When Phil asked me out to dinner it was like something inside me wanted to know how he would be as a lover. I remember sitting there that evening at dinner and starting to wonder about different things."

"What did you wonder about?"

"I could imagine holding his cock and comparing the color of our skin. Phil is very dark and I remember how I kept starring at his hands and seeing his thick fingers and large hands. I began to wonder how it would feel inside me."

Lenny gulped as he asked. "Did you screw him that night?"

Jeannie started to shake her head. "No. I was too afraid for one thing but he asked me to dinner the following week when he took me back to his house."

Lenny began rubbing his hands on her waist again as he listened to her story.

"We had a couple glasses of wine and I was listening to the music when Phil took my hand and we danced. That was the first time he took me in his arms."

"What happened next?"

"We danced then Phil kissed me on the lips then it became more passionate and we started to touch each other. Phil touched my rear and my body began to tingle as I looked at his face."

"Was it because he was so tall?"

"It was everything about him that got me aroused. I started to unbutton his shirt as he kissed me and I helped him pull it off and looked at his black chest. I remember rubbing my hand across his chest and seeing the contrast of my hand against him."

"Was he anxious to get you in bed?"

Jeannie laughed then hesitated for a moment as she played with a button on Lenny's shirt and continued.

"I suppose I was more anxious then Phil but he really wanted me that night. I could see it in his eyes as he removed my top and reached around and unhooked my bra and saw my breasts for the first time."

"Did he kiss them?"

"Yes. Phil was gentle but I held onto his head while he sucked on my nipples. You know how aroused I get when I get them bit so I told him what I liked to have done."

"Did he bit them?"

Yes. Phil did everything that night as he carried me into the bedroom and I lay back on the bed watching him remove his pants."

"Was your skirt already off?"

"Yes. Phil took it off when he laid me on the bed so all I had on were a tiny pair of panties and my heels."

"What happened next?"

"I watched Phil take off his pants. My heart was beating faster with anticipation as I watched him fold his pants and put them on a chair. He turned back toward me and I saw his bulge poking out from his skin tight bikini brief's and just about died at that moment!"

"Were you getting scared?"

"No. I can't remember being scared but I do remember as he leaned over and slowly unfastened my heels and took them off one at a time and kissed my feet each time he took one off."

Lenny was rubbing her ass while she spoke and slowly unbuttoned his shirt as she recalled what had happened that night.

"Phil stood back allowing me to see his bulge then reached out and took hold of my panties as I raised my body for him and slipped them down my legs. Phil kissed my ankles as the panties got real close to my feet."

Jeannie was rubbing Lenny's chest now as she continued her story.

"Phil stood at the edge of the bed and held his hands out to me and pulled me up until I was setting on the edge of the bed. I knew he wanted me to pull down his briefs so I took hold of them and slowly pulled them down his legs."

Jeannie laughed for a moment as she recalled and said. "Phil's cock sprung out and hit the tip of my nose when I was leaned over. I leaned back and took my first look at the size of his cock and couldn't believe what I was starring at!"

"Was it larger then you expected?"

"Yes. It was longer and much thicker plus its black appearance kind of excited me. I remember Phil taking my hand and having me stroke it for the first time. I could feel the veins across my fingers as I moved my hand back and forth."

Lenny's cock was hard as rock as he listened to Jeannie tell the story.

"I remember thinking and wondering if I would be able to feel those veins once it was inside me."

Jeannie started to laugh again as she stopped rubbing Lenny's chest and said. "The head of Phil's cock was so large that I remember thinking that I could never get that thing inside me anyway."

"Did you mention your concerns to him at all?"

"No. I remember how gentle Phil was with me as he reached for my other hand and brought it up to fondle his ball sack. Phil was allowing me to get acquainted with his equipment. He didn't want be to feel afraid so I began squeezing his ball sack."

"Didn't he touch you while you were touching him?"

"Not at that moment. He just concentrated on allowing me to examine his cock and I think his size to be exact so I wouldn't be frightened of him when we made love."

Lenny could feel her heart beating and her boy feeling much warmer as she continued talking.

"I squeezed his ball sack and felt his balls. They were huge and huge down low. I began wondering how much cum they held inside them. I remember rubbing my hands all around them as I caressed his cock with my other hand."

Lenny had unbuttoned Jeannie top and was stroking her breasts now I she spoke. She was aroused just talking about her first experience with Phil.

"I don't know what came over me at that moment but I remember kissing the large purple head then sticking my tongue out and tasting his skin for the first time."

"Did it taste different then mine?"

"Stronger! Saltier! I just remember how much I wanted to please him at that moment and finally took the head into my mouth. Phil was gentle and didn't force himself on me. He allowed me to do what I pleased and I licked every inch of his long cock until it was wet right up to his pubic hair."

"What happened next?"

"Phil finally moved my hands away and gently pushed me back on the bed and held onto my legs as he pulled my legs up over his shoulders and started licking my pussy."

"Did he lick you good?"

"I had three orgasms within twenty minutes!" "Did he fuck you next?"

Jeannie closed her eyes as Lenny rubbed his hand over her breasts making her nipples as hard as stone.

"Phil kept my legs up against his chest as he moved to the edge of the bed. He laid his cock down on my belly so I could stroke it and examine it again before pulling back and positioning it between my pussy lips."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Breakfast on Sunday Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds