• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Whore for a Night

Whore for a Night

I remember I couldn't decide which shoes to wear. The beige heels where comfortable, soft soles you know; the practical sort that I could dance in for hours. But the black heels, those said "look at me". No, they begged "fuck me". So in the end, the black heels won. The skirt may as well have been painted on, black like the heels and a sharp contrast against my ivory thighs. I wasn't one of those girls who spent a fortune to lie in some tanning salon and bake my way into a tan. My skin was porcelain, and I liked it that way. I looked at my panties, still sitting on the bed. Biting my lip, I gave a wicked little smile. I was already wet, just the thought of being on the dance floor, feeling my warm juices flow as each guys moved next to me.

So I left them there, those safe and comfortable beige heels and the thong. I left the good girl back in the apartment. It was cold that night, but that only seemed to flare the fire burning inside me. I knew that everyone who saw me could tell what I was there for. I was fresh meat, served up to a hungry crowd.

When I got to the club, the music was so loud I had to be asked twice for my ID before I put together what he was saying. You know the type, all muscle and no brain. Check the ID, stamp the hand, rinse and repeat. I dropped my coat at the door with some girl who'd never make it past the door man if she wasn't being paid. I'd bet you anything she was wearing panties...and yup...look at that....beige flats.

The floor was a sea of gyrating bodies. Sweaty flesh barely clothed swaying and bouncing with the rhythm of the music. Lights flashed and streamed and hypnotized these sensual souls. The air was hot and sticky and sweet with wanton lust. I let it consume me, pull me in and drown me. Hands slid onto my waist, I couldn't tell from where. One set, two...who bothered to count. They pulled me closer, my body just one more thing to press against. Whispering. People where whispering in my ear, these low guttural promises that I couldn't make out over the bass. It didn't matter. The tone said it all. Those hands moved lower, down my thighs and then back up, sliding between my parting legs. I arched back and let my body lean against whoever happened to be behind me. He held me up, on display for those in front of me. The music was like a heartbeat, faster it pulsed as those greedy fingers moved over my slick skin and brushed the bare folds of my pussy. I moaned, rolled my head and my fingers reached up to tangle in his hair. More hands, his friend in front. My eyes opened long enough to see him smiling, not at me, but to the man whose fingers now pressed deep inside me. The man in front reached towards me with a hand, grabbing my hair and kissing me hard, his mouth hungrily invading mine. I let him fuck my mouth while my hips moved wantonly against his friend probing fingers.

Then they where gone. In painful synch they pulled free of me. His warm mouth left mine starved and those fingers left my cunt and I felt cold and empty. Then warm slick fingers brushed my lips and I sucked gently until every trace of my sweet sex was licked clean.

A hand in mine...pulling me...and I didn't care where.

When the door opened and I found us outside, the first stab of fear shuddered through me. Though as in most cases, by the time you realize you're in over your head, it's usually too late. The door shut and a pair of hands ripped my shirt open, right down the center. The flimsy material was made for nights of dancing and didn't stand a chance. He flipped me around and shoved me against the wall, one hand curled into my hair and pressing my face to the cold, brutal brick. I was starting to cry and breathlessly panting but at the same time, I couldn't bring myself to say stop.

His voice spoke in hearty baritone, and behind him I could hear the laughter of his friend.

"You want to dress like a whore? Then you can get fucked like a whore"

With his grip on my hair, he pushed me to me knees and the gravel dug hard into my skin. I could tell without looking that I was bleeding. He turned me back around and I saw his friend kneeling, stroking a very hard and eager cock. Using my hair like the reins of a horse, he dragged me to his friend.

"Now you're going to be a good girl for us. Open your fucking mouth..."

It wasn't a question, and I didn't hesitate. As quickly as my mouth opened, he guided my head down until his cock was buried down my throat. I began to choke, but there wasn't an option to pull away. The grip on my hair tightened and I forced myself throat to relax as he began thrusting deeply. He must have taken over holding my head because suddenly my skirt was being pushed up over my hips. I felt the fat tip of his cock rubbing my wet slit and I wanted it. If I hadn't been sucking his friends cock I'd have begged him for him.

"Look at her...sucking just like a slut. Let's see if she can manage getting fucked like one"

In one hard thrust, he buried himself to the hilt inside me. I cried out, choked and then gave in to it. There I was in that alley, being fucked like a piece of trash and all I could think of was warm cum filling me.

The cock in my mouth pulled free and I leaned forward, my tongue sliding along the shaft as he pumped himself closer to his orgasm.

"Look at that...the bitch likes it. She's going to look good covered in my cum"

His friend just laughed, grabbed my hips and fucked me with me with more force. Then it came. Warm wet cum splashed on my face and he grabbed onto my hair with one hand.

"Good girl...that's a good little whore..."

His cock covered my face in thick white streams of cum that I could feel dripping down my cheeks and I licked my lips greedily. He obliged me by wiping his cock on my lips as my tongue lapped gently for every trace.

As he slumped back, his friend turned me over and his freshly spent partner pulled my upper torso into his lap so he could hold me while his friend again forced himself deep in my warm tight little cunt. He smiled, staring down at my cum and tear soaked face as his friend held me in place. I screamed and moaned, my body arching and straining against his friends hold on me. My sweet shaved pussy milked his dick as I rode the waves of my orgasm.

"Look at that...the little whore is cumming."

Grabbing my legs, he threw them over his shoulders and fucked deeper, harder, pressing against my cervix with each push and driven into a frenzy as my own cum coated his pulsing cock. I could feel his fingers digging into my hips as he pulled me closer and ground deep into me. His friend just kept talking, saying how pretty I looked wearing him cum.

Then his friend grunted and I felt his cock throbbing inside of me as he flooded my pussy with warm cum. Slowly he pumped in and out once, twice, churning his own cum inside me. He slumped back and his friend reached down and scooped up two fingers of cum from my thickly filled snatch. He brought his hand to my lips and I nursed the cum from his fingers like a toddler. When he let me fall to the ground, they both gathered themselves up. Just before the re-entered the club, leaving me cum soaked and breathless, they pulled a few dollars from their pockets and tossed it on the ground.

When the door closed, I laid back and reached a hand between my legs, relishing in the feeling of his cum coating my fingers. I looked at my black heels and fucked myself to another orgasm before I even considered going back into the club.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Whore for a Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds