• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Kitty-Senpai Ch. 02

His Kitty-Senpai Ch. 02

12

I stared at her for all of five minutes as she walked past me.

Alexandria Carter. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen, aside from myself of course.

She was working in the food court of the mall, and Josh and I just happened to be in the mall that Saturday to catch a movie for the first time in months. He was sitting to my left devouring his all chicken roti.

I took my eyes away from her petite four foot frame long enough to admire him wolfing down the curry dish wrapped in a slim pancake like skin. I loved to watch him eat, however I really enjoyed watching him eat my cooking, or rather watching him eat me.

"Kitty," he wiped his mouth with the large tissue and followed my eyes to their previous object of lust. "You've sat there for the last ten minutes staring at her, why don't you just invite her to join us?"

His eyes were twinkling with that boyish mischief that I couldn't resist, even though I knew it was a pre-requisite for trouble.

"She's working Josh," I tried to cover my glee at his suggestion with a very mock protest "besides, I've never seen her with a woman before. Not how I want her."

"Who said anything about you?"

Oh, it wasn't mischief anymore. It was flat out wickedness. He was issuing an instruction to me, and there was no way I would have gotten out of this one. Nope, not this time.

"Do you want her?" I ask adjusting my legs so that they crossed and the right one was brushing his knee under the table. I leaned my head to aside arching the left eyebrow knowing full well he knew what this sign was.

My total submission to his will for the moment.

"I want her, and more than that," His right hand found its way under the table and slid up my leg leaving a flaming cold trail as the air conditioning hit my heated skin "I can see you want her, and whether she's ever been with a woman or not, I intend to give her to you."

He slid his fingers across my lap, the jeans skirt broke the skin to skin contact, but it was too late, my body was responding to his touch and the way his eyes lazily detached themselves from my own to wander across the luncheon area of the mall, seeking out the dark skinned object of both our affections, I knew he knew about the gentle spasms radiating from my core.

"Besides, seeing you with another woman is my second biggest fantasy." He added pushing my leg off his; somehow it had worked its way, all on its own of course, up into his lap, where he was massaging my muscles unconsciously. My body had a habit of acting on its own accord around Mr. Steele, honestly.

He stood and stretched, I couldn't help admire him like if I was seeing him for the first time. His muscles twisted and bunched like a jaguar under the light green t-shirt he was wearing, he had asked me to pick some shirts for him that would actually reveal his physique instead of hiding it as the modern styles did. I had to admit I did a damn good job. The shirt conformed around his chest and shoulders in a way that made women stop and stare at him the way men look at ample bosoms under silk shirts. His dark skin did wonders for the colour, which on a lighter complexion would have looked girly.

As he twisted and turned, the shirt pulled up past the belt line of his baggy cargo shorts, revealing the dark ripples of his abs. The smile played at the corner of my lips as I observed a group of school girls sitting at a table close to ours begin to pay attention.

He wasn't the most handsome man in that place right then. But he was the one who gave off the animal scent of a predator that just sighted its next meal. He alone gave of the raw aura of sex. He wasn't vulgar, he was just plain sexy. The way his almond shaped eyes were slit as he looked at the table of young girls, the way his top lip curled into a slight sneer as he began his easiest, most enticing smile barely showing his dimples, even the way he reached out his hand to assist me in getting up, even though he knew damn well I was fully capable of doing it myself. That was Joshua.

No he wasn't the most handsome man, but he was the most blatantly sexy son of a bitch within a three mile radius.

He was what sex should be when you've become aware of more than just stroke, stroke, stroke. He was Cupid with a pitch fork at a nuns' convention. I could smell the change in the air around him as he looked back at Alexandria again. He was in a hunting mood, and I knew exactly what he was hunting.

"Kitty, go get the tickets. Choose the latest show, please." He paused before adding "and take off your underwear, I want my Kitty free." He hugged me lazily allowing his hand to stay a little too long on my left breast before completing the embrace. I had chosen to wear the gold and black corset top I knew he loved. He found it irresistible, mainly because of my complexion and the way gold colours seem to melt into my skin, he often spoke of my skin being molasses and milk, with an infusion of gold to keep it shimmering.

"Where are you going?" I asked leaning my face into his, almost everyone in the food court was concentrating on us now; it was as if the heat between our bodies was releasing pheromones. I could smell his desire, and I knew he tasted mine.

"Kitty-Senpai!" he let the nickname out with some aggression, twisting me away from him before I could nibble on his lip.

"Go do as I asked, and stop giving me lip!" with this he playfully slapped me on the ass and spun me once more towards the exit door to the multiplex cinema car park.

As I walked away from him I caught the stares of the young girls at the table as they tried to figure out if they had just seen a man slap a woman on the ass like if she was his child. As I passed their table I simply let loose my most dazzling broad toothed grin.

"Don't worry girls. He's already taken, but, I'm sure you'll find some other wimps to slap you around." It was said loud enough for them to hear, and I saw the bewildered looks turn to pure jealousy. My grin grew even brighter as my cheeks tugged my lips to my ears.

Very few women would ever have what I have with him. Even now, years down the line. But that's a story for another time.

It took me fifteen minutes in the lines of the box office to obtain tickets for the last show, which was always empty, and always a drama. Tonight it was Sandra Bullock in 'Premonition'. Somehow I knew it was chosen for one particular reason.

As I wandered back into the mall I remembered I had to pick up my collar from the jewelry store. I looked around for Josh but I didn't see him, it was almost nine o'clock, the jewelers would be shut soon. I had waited too long for this collar. I wanted to wear it with pride for him.

I fingered the silver collar gently as the young man at the counter in the jewelers fell over himself trying to capture my attention more than giving me back my change from the three hundred dollar notes I had given him for the work of art I was inspecting. It was a delicate thing, made to look like a choker but of delicate craftwork that only my best friend from school would have taken the time to mold for me. After all, I was her first love.

Yes, I thought as I touched the jeweled handcuffs on a solid silver coin-like pendant that dangled from the centre of it, Taria had done wonders for me yet again. The engraved letters on the back of the pendant said it all for me. It read 'Property of J. Steele'.

"So, you gonna put it on now?" The annoying kid was still there, I had forgotten about him. Concealing my disgust I in his obvious naiveté to what exactly it was that was in my hands; I merely shook my head and replaced it in the velvet case that had been provided for it.

It was Master Steele's choice in when I would wear it. I would not take that pleasure from him.

The kid was mumbling something about him being a designer too, and he had some pieces he wanted to show me. I nodded without thinking as he gave me my change and ducked out of the store as swiftly as I could falling into step with the crowd now leaving the mall premises. The bathroom was the next stop, but on route there I figured what the hell, what for? My underwear got removed right there in the middle of the mall.

As I rounded the corner to the now almost empty food court, a tinkling laughter reached my ear. It was a magical sound, like how a faerie playing with a child would laugh. I found my eyes searching for the source of that sound.

It was Alexandria, and she was being thoroughly entertained by Joshua. He was leaning easily on the counter of the Italian Deli that she was working at. I made my way over to them.

"Hey there, Mister," I said sliding my arm around his waist. He hugged me in return and kissed me full on the lips before turning back to her and continuing the conversation. I loved his easy way, no matter how many people were around us, no matter how important they were to society; he made it clear that I was more than a trophy. His arm hugged me close as he chatted her up. I could see the poor creature was now befuddled at the fact that he was still flirting with her openly, even with me on his side.

Mean whilst I spent this time observing her. She really was beautiful. Short, dark, and curvy, not thick like me, but neat and petite. Her eyebrows were shaped, and she wore bronzed eye shadow in the arch of her eyebrow which drew more attention to the large slanting eyes that somewhat resembled Josh's, only hers were larger, more like a child's. Alexandria had a well shaped nose, not too broad for her face, but broad enough to make her a true black woman. Her lips were shaped well enough, very full bottom lip that I wanted to take between my teeth right there.

Beneath her small chin, her bosom lay beautifully swollen within the sash-tied blouse she was wearing, like most dark skinned people. She wore light colours that drew the eye to her skin. She showed she had taste. I was openly and without shame, ogling her breasts. Well her entire body for that fact. She was almost completely opposite of me, I was tall, full figured, but still small enough to only barely make it as 'thick'. I had given up getting rid of the small pouch of tummy fat I was blessed and cursed with. Every time I tried, I lost weight entirely, bringing me back down to what the average model looked like. This meant I lost my ass. That was not working for me.

"Maria," Josh broke my thoughts and I realized Alexandria had walked away to pick up her bag. "Would you mind if Alex came with us to the movie?" I squeezed his waist and fought to contain my delight. Sometimes he could still manage to amaze me with the level of devious plotting he could conjure up.

"It's no problem, but I only bought two tickets for the show." I said handing him the tickets and the bag with the velvet case at the same time. His eyes flashed for a moment, as his fingers caressed the soft fabric of the collar's carrying case.

"I know you only bought two," he flicked his wrist and out of thin air appeared a third ticket marked for the 10.30 show. He tapped it on the tip of my nose and tickled me at my fake pouting.

"You're so mean J." I said trying to escape. "But, that's what you love about me Kittysen." His eyes were dancing again.

"I would have to go home and change though Joshua." She said as she came around the counter and waved good-bye to her boss.

"That's no problem," I assured her as I looked at Josh's watch "We still have over an hour before the movie, once you don't live too far out, I don't think he has a problem dropping you home and bringing you back." We both looked at Joshua, who, in an extremely fake show of defeat he threw up his arms and exclaimed that beautiful women only wanted his services once they didn't have to drive.

A little over forty five minutes later I was walking, arm in arm between both Alexandria and Joshua, up the Multiplex's ramp. It was still full; they entertain not only with movies, but with a full game arcade room, and with an independent food court of their own.

Joshua had convinced her to go to the movie with us, and had been completely honest about it; his 'girlfriend' was flat out obsessed with her beauty and wanted to get to know her. She had been put off at first, not sure if he was just trying to play her or if he was just plain disturbed. But his charm won out and my constant and insistent staring had convinced her. Plus she needed to relax after the day she had had.

The movie was in one of the larger cinemas. Which was great, that meant less people more room, and no one was going to pay much attention to us. The evil little grin spread across my lips as she got her popcorn and I got drinks. Joshua and I always shared a large drink, that way I would survive the movie without choking on my extra large hot dog. This was why he was still at the confectionary counter flirting with the very young attendant there. I swear he could talk a nun out of her habit if given the right time of night.

He walked back over to me grinning; holding the napkin out for me to see her number was scribbled in an untidy confused scrawl in the corner of the paper.

"Why do you even bother?" I asked as he balled it up and tossed it behind him "You already know she can't handle you, even if you were dying from malaria."

As he held the door open for me and Alexandria I noticed the same attendant giving Alex a glare that could freeze a volcano. I couldn't help the rather unladylike bellow that escaped right there and then.

The prediction of the empty cinema was, as usual, correct. We chose a row close to the projection booth just incase. Again I slid in between the two of them, I considered putting Alexandria in the middle but I could tell by her acceptance of my arm instead of Josh's that she wasn't completely comfortable with him. But me, I was a woman; little did she know it was me who couldn't wait until the movie got started to see what she was wearing under that short cotton dress.

"Kitty?" he whispered reaching his arm around the back of my chair, "have you done what I asked?"

"See for yourself," my legs parted slightly as he twisted his body so his left arm could slide between them all the way to the top, as he stroked my clitoris, his lips found mine, giving me just enough to make my pussy twitch on its own under his finger tips.

"You two are really into each other, aren't you?" Alex giggled tossing a handful of popcorn at us. Josh broke the kiss and sat back in his chair, face set in his mood. My handbag was beside him hung on the handle of the chair. My heart leapt at the thought of the silver tag with his name on it within it.

I sighed as I rested back in the chair and tried focusing on my hot dog and the movie screen. It was showing the customary half hour of trailers, some of which I had already watched, other's that I wanted to watch, Alex was thoroughly enjoying them, as she commented on what she wanted to watch and what looked like crap to her. She was funny too, but I couldn't care less if she was mute or not, I could smell her, more than I could smell myself.

"Alex, have you ever...?" I paused as she turned her head to look at me. For the first time I noticed the little scar on her cheek. It made her even more beautiful. Or maybe it was the lights.

"Have I ever what Maria?"

It was now or never. She would either slap me or...

"...Been with a woman. Right, been with another woman?" I felt Josh's hand rest on my leg as I finally found the words for that question.

"No, but I want to."

There it was that simple. Even in the air conditioned cold of the cinema I could see the sweat forming a film on her skin. She was glowing, so I was right when I thought I could smell her.

"Open your legs then." I instructed leaning over the handle between us, she did as she was told, I rubbed my hands together vigorously, I know my fingers were cold, and I know how much a shock that could be, didn't need her getting too scared did I? Josh's face was pointed straight ahead, he was concentrating intently on the screen, or so he wanted her to think. I already knew him, without looking he knew exactly what was going on beside him.

As my fingers glided up her thighs I felt her breathing change.

"Are you scared?" she nodded slightly and I stopped my hand "Do you want this? Or do you want to wait?" There was the usual internal fight of a first timer. Before she wet her lips and slid her hips forward on the chair, she spread her legs wider causing me to shift my body so my legs were hitting Joshua's. As I flexed I felt him adjust to take my left leg on his lap. His fingers were drumming ever so gently on my thigh, but he wasn't ready yet. He just wanted me to get comfortable first.

I spent time caressing her. Her skin was cool, soft, and it felt very similar to the velvet case in my bag. She was writhing against me trying to get me to stop procrastinating and actually put my finger where she wanted it. I nuzzled her neck, inhaling this creature; she was beautiful even in scent. I licked her neck; her skin was fresh, and tasted like milk and caramel, my mind does that sometimes. Everything becomes food. Joshua tastes like vanilla and coffee with only enough milk to make it smooth. I love his taste.

She turned her face and offered me her lips. I sucked willingly, her tongue was a shy thing, and it took some coaxing to make it bold enough to venture past her lips to my own. But I got it done, and managed to impress on her the true meaning of breathless.

My fingers had worked their way up to her crotch now, I was making circles on the lacey fabric I was feeling. Soon enough I was feeling moisture, it was strange, feeling another woman this way, not like I hadn't done it before. But since I met Joshua, I had no need for the comfort of a woman.

Joshua's fingers were still stroking my leg lazily.

I had found her clit thru the fabric, to my pleasure it was a neat but forceful little thing. I had no need to rub it as vigorously as most men make the mistake of doing. You see, a clitoris is the equivalent of an entire body with the skin stripped away and the nerves exposed. All compressed into one little nub. There is really very little need to rub it like it's a genie's lamp. I flicked my finger over it; on any other part of her skin it wouldn't have felt like much more than a mere brush. But judging from the sharp intake of air she took, it felt like I slammed my open palm on her ass.

"Easy, baby," I whispered as I continued the light flicks. I know too well how that felt from someone else's hand as well from my own hand. It drives me completely nuts. When Josh does it, it drives me to the edge of my lusting insanity and I want him inside me, but he normally does it as a tease before giving me my ultimate prize.

I was completely stretched out now, and Joshua had also changed direction, so he was now looking intently at her face with his left hand finding my own sweet spot. I slid her skirt up so I could take a look at her undies, I didn't want to rip them off, but if they posed a problem they would go missing quite easily. It was a cotton and lace boy shorts, loose enough that I could pull it aside.

Her pussy was shaven, as clean as my own, and it gave off that sweet musky odor that a fresh snatch always gives off. Not the manufactured spray fresh that the pussy deodorants gave off, not like that was a bad scent, it was just too artificial for my likings. I spread her labia and slid a very careful, moist finger across her inner lips. She was shining even behind the darkness of the chair in front of her. I liked the glisten that she had. My finger slid straight into her, and slid out fully coated.

"Do you know what you taste like?" I asked her as I brought the finger closer to my face.

"No, no one ever, you know..." she shied away from the rest of her sentence. Letting it hang.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Kitty-Senpai Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds