• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 08

Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 08

Hello, there. I'm Linda O'Neill. Five-foot-ten, lean and muscular, blonde-haired Irish slut with big boobs and a plump ass. I'm a sex freak from Dublin. An Oxford University student from Ireland by herself in Boston, Massachusetts. I'm enjoying myself in America. Vacations are the best, aren't they? I've developed a taste for sexy black men. They come to me because I give them something their girlfriends cannot give them. Sex with no drama and no strings attached. I'm often called an amoral sex freak. Rather than feeling insulted, I wear the title like a banner. I can do whatever I want. Chicks like me are a bit on the rare side. I'm into all kinds of weird shit. Men love me. And I love them too. I can't stand bitches. Women are evil. Well, a lot of them anyway. That's why most of my friends are male. Men are cool. They're also simpler and easier to please. And I'm a Man Pleaser. How do I do it? Stick around to find out.

I've got several sexy black studs I hook up with on a regular basis. First, there's Jamal Thompson. He's a student at Emerson College, majoring in Criminal Justice. We met at the movie theater located near his college campus in downtown Boston. We sat next to each other during an action movie and it was lust at first sight. He wanted to exchange digits at the end of the movie but I insisted on taking him home with me. We had sex and it was fun. I got to know him better, and figured out his kinks and secrets. This sexy black man has a rather unusual fetish. He is into strap on dildos. Lots of black men are. They just don't like to admit it. That's cool with me. He says he wants to loosen up and have some fun. That's alright. Jama, If you're uptight, then I've got the cure. With that, I sucked on the sexy black stud's cock and licked his balls. I sucked his big black cock until he came. Then, I licked him dry. Jamal sighed in pleasure. I smiled. I know how to make a man feel good. That's why I'm so popular. The men keep coming back for more. I'm a frigging princess out here in the states.

Next, I put Jamal on all fours and fetched my strap on dildo. I do not discriminate. I will fuck you in your ass whether you're black or white. I will pound your ass with my dildo and stroke your cock. I will make you scream in pleasure. So I did just that. I shoved the dildo into Jamal's ass and stroked his big black cock while fucking him. He gasped as I fucked him. I stroked his cock and fucked him in his ass. He loved it when I talked dirty while fucking him. I shoved the dildo deep into him. Down where the sun didn't shine. I fucked him good until he finally came, his seed rushing all over my hand. I drank his seed and fucked him some more. I like fucking black men in the ass. And a lot of them love it too. I don't judge them. Pleasure is pleasure, know what I mean?

When I got done fucking Jamal, I pulled the dildo out of his butt before kissing the sexy black stud. He kissed me back and we both had a laugh. I stroked his cock. I love his long and thick, uncircumcised black cock. Natural men are the best. I'm not into body modifications of any kind. Jamal is the same way. He's got no piercings or tattoos either. That's great. He's a healthy man and I'm healthy, sexually adventurous and stable. We're a match made in bare naked heaven, wouldn't you say? He's got a girlfriend named Tanisha. She's a drama queen from Boston College. I'd tell him to dump her but we're not dating, just fuck buddies and hangout pals. It's none of my business what he does the rest of the time.

We meet a few times a week for some fun. Sometimes I bring the strap on, sometimes I don't. Jamal likes to have regular sex afterwards and I'm down with that. Pounding a sexy black man in the ass with my strap on dildo got my Irish pussy horny and wet. Jamal slipped on a condom and shoved his cock into my pussy. I gasped as he entered me. He's so big and strong. Holding me firmly, he thrust into me. I love a good fucking. Nothing quite like it in the world. He put me on all fours and continued slamming his dick into me. I loved every second of it. The deliciously hot pain. It's like a fire down below, you know. The only thing better than cock-to-pussy sex is anal sex. It's something I highly recommend if you haven't tried it.

Jamal and I have had anal sex, with me as the recipient. We had plenty of lube and he was very patient. I'm an anal sex enthusiast so I knew just what to do. I got on all fours and spread my butt cheeks wide open. The sexy black stud came up behind me and slid his dick into my ass. I was a bit nervous. You see, Jamal is a big man. Not just because he stands six feet three inches tall but because he's packing over nine inches. I've had anal sex with other men before but never a man Jamal's size. I was nervous. Fortunately, he was gentle with me. He slid his cock into my asshole easily thanks to the lube and began fucking me. It was wonderful, having his cock in my ass. He gripped my hips tightly and fucked me good. Oh, man. It was so fucking good. I must have come half a dozen times. When it was over, I wanted more. A smiling Jamal happily gave me a do-over.

Yeah, I was having fun this summer in Boston, Massachusetts. I had several good-looking black gentlemen I met for steamy sex. We also had dinner in nice restaurants and walked around the city, just enjoying each other's company. I'm twenty two years old and I love my life. I love sex. I love men, especially sexy black American studs. They should really start coming to Oxford, en masse. Oxford women would go crazy for sexy black men. I know I have. Yeah, life was good. When my vacation ended, Jamal and I parted ways, with both of us feeling like this was the best time of our lives. I don't know what the fuss is about over sex in the states. Sex is natural, folks. It really is. I just enjoy showing it off. Anyhow, see you around.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Blonde Fucks Blacks Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds