• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I'm Looking for You, Slave... Ch. 03

I'm Looking for You, Slave... Ch. 03

Please let me know if you'd like this story to continue. I'm also open to suggestions....

Ch. 3: The Breeding

I was now familiar with the drill.

I would be summoned to the Master's house, told what to wear and when to show up. I would be led to a room, blindfolded and restrained. Then the Master would use me in whatever way he saw fit and then leave me. I had yet to see his face.

This time was no different. I was instructed to arrive wearing the requisite short black skirt, thigh hi stockings, high heel pumps, white silk blouse, and no undergarments. By now, just the feel of silk running across my bare nipples was enough to get me wet and ready.

I arrived on time at the Master's estate, and was greeted by this butler Alfonse.

"You're expected, Miss." He said in his usual manner.

Alfonse lead me to the library, shutting the door and locking it behind him. I was alone now, waiting for what was to come next.

I could sense the Master enter the room behind me. He silently handed me a blindfold and I put it on.

I could feel his breath hot on my neck, his lips lightly brushing against my ear, "Tonight we have a treat for you slave. All your training has led up to this night." he said.

He stepped in front of me, gently, almost lovingly, he took my wrists into his hands placed them in handcuffs.

"Come with me." He guided me gently, helping me negotiate the steps and corners. I was led into a room and could hear some rustling in the background and smelled the faint smell of cigar and pipe smoke. The Master led me up a couple of steps and to an area where fastened my hands over my head. I could feel heat, as if I was on a stage and the lights were on. I could hear murmurs and I knew there were others in the room. For the first time I felt really vulnerable.

"Gentlemen, please be seated." The Master said. I heard the sounds of many chairs scraping against the floor. I couldn't figure out what the Master had in mind. Was he going to give them a show? My mind was racing with questions, and then all at once came the answer.

"My slave is for your entertainment this evening. Do with her as you will."

With that, I heard the chairs scrape again, and then I was in the center of several male voices. All of them were commenting on my body, my nipples showing through my blouse, the stockings. Then their hands were on me. I couldn't tell how many, but they were roughly examining the goods. Their fingers were poking and prodding me as if I was an animal and they were deciding whether or not to purchase me.

"Well, gentlemen, what do you think?" The Master asked.

"She's a nice specimen." one male voice said.

"Have you been training her much?" Another asked.

I heard them make their way to the master and discuss my training. What had he done so far, how I had reacted, things like that. I was so uncertain of this exercise, I almost uttered our safe word, but I didn't. I trusted the Master and knew he would take care of me.

I had been left to my own thoughts for a few minutes while the men discussed what to do. I couldn't hear particulars, just a low, excited murmur of male voices. Next thing I heard was the familiar sound of furniture being moved across the floor. I knew what that meant – it was the table.

The men moved back to me now, their gropes were more aggressive now. I felt a new sensation; a large ball gag was being fitted into my mouth. The master was behind me. He whispered into my ear.

"Don't be afraid, slave. This is an important part of your training. You belong to me and I'm giving you over to my friends tonight for their pleasure. You will gladly accept anything the give you. I will be watching over you." Then his voice was gone.

I was now at the mercy of a mob of men. I felt them all over me, and a tear escaped my eye. It trickled down and escaped the blindfold.

"Oh look, she's crying." said one of the men, almost mockingly. The rest of them started laughing.

"She will be wailing after I get done with her." Another man said. They all continued to chuckle.

Their groping became more aggressive. Finally they started ripping at my clothes. I felt my blouse give way, then my skirt. They just tore them from my body. Their hands were all over my flesh, poking, prodding. I was released from the restraints and roughly moved to the table and restrained. As before, my arms and legs were fastened to the table. This time my chin was placed on a block that elevated my face forward. I'm sure I looked like the roasted pig being served as a meal.

I remained on the table, my ass up in the air almost inviting the men to use me. My sex exposed. The men must have been disrobing. They didn't leave me alone for long. I could hear their excited voices as they came back to the table. They brought with them another sound, the sound of well lubricated cocks being stroked into their full sizes.

"Oh Gentlemen," the Master said. "One more thing. This is my slave's most fertile time. I do hope one of your seeds hits the target tonight. She is so ripe." I felt him stroke my sex as he walked away.

My mind was racing. I hadn't even thought of that! I had felt the twinges of ovulation the day before, but it hadn't registered. The Master intended to give me to his friends so they may impregnate me! I started to whimper and struggle, but to no avail. I was secured to the table, there was no escape now.

"Oh look! The fuck toy just realized what we intend to do!" A roar of laughter went up from the men.

I was at their mercy.

Then it happened. I felt the first man enter me. He was very large and took me in a very rough manner. I felt my sex open wider than it had ever been, just to accommodate his size. I tried to scream, but the gag stopped the sound from escaping. His thrusts were quick and deep. It wasn't long before he was moaning loudly, then I felt his cock throb with the start of his release. He grabbed my hips and slammed so deep into my womb, I started to cry. I felt his thick member pressing into the opening of my womb, knowing his seed was probably already hitting its mark.

Once he finished emptying his loins, he pulled out as abruptly as he entered me.

At this point, I knew I was in for a long night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I'm Looking for You, Slave... Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds