• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Mistress Janet

Dear Mistress Janet

Dear Mistress Janet,

You know your pathetic slut so well. The thought of a woman smoking a cigarette while she toys with my cock is so arousing. Of course, it would be very different from the story if you were doing that to me. You would be the one in control and I would be the helpless horny slut being teased mercilessly by you and you would be the one to finish with a very satisfying orgasm. The scene might unfold in the following way.

First, Mistress Janet would be relaxing in her bedroom and she would wear a very special toy made just for her. The toy would consists of a flexible, form fitting gel-filled mass, that you could insert into your pussy and feel it expand to fill every sensitive nook and cranny with warm pulsations. It would give you a wonderful full feeling between your legs and you could use the controls to set the level of stimulation to allow your sexual heat to build at a rate that pleases you and lets you savor your pleasure the most. The toy also has a little sleeve that you slip over your stiff horny clitoris. When you adjust the controls, the sleeve begins to suck gently on your clit, like a warm moist mouth that never tires and it makes your clit feel so good. Mistress Janet is using the toy today because she wants to enjoy her sexual stimulation and have both of her hands free for her cigarette and her pathetic slut's cock.

After adjusting the level of stimulation in her pussy and over her clitoris to a level that will bring her to an orgasm just as she finishes her cigarette, Mistress Janet looks up to a truly disgusting sight of her naked slave with his cock hard and dripping and his eyes burning with lust for her. '"God, You're pathetic!", she growls. "One glimpse of my naked body and your cock starts leaking like a hydrant! I don't know why I put up with you!" Mistress Janet is so right and she knows her slave so well. It takes only the sight of even part of her naked body to make her slave's lust burn so hot. The sight of her large heavy tits overwhelm him and his cock gets so hard and begins to steadily leak precum. He is helpless to do anything about it and he cannot resist her.

Mistress Janet savors her power over her slave. She knows she can do absolutely anything and she enjoys the special pleasures that come with complete power. Her special toy is making her feel so good and Mistress Janet's lust is rising. "I am going to enjoy a cigarette and you had better not cum!", she scolds her slave. "You have neglected my needs, and I need a nice relaxing cum, but you don't deserve to cum! So, You aren't going to cum today." If anything her slave looked even more weak and pathetic, but Mistress Janet knew her natural power and feminine superiority aroused her slave. She also knew that the more she humiliated him, the hornier he would get.

Mistress Janet takes a long white cigarette from a pack and lights it with her lighter. She loves the feeling of the lighter in her hand and she feels so powerful when she flicks it and makes the flame do her bidding. Her lighter is just one more thing under her complete control. She takes a long drag on her cigarette and exhales toward her slave. She watches with amusement as his cock quivers, almost like it is trying to fuck the smoke as it blows by. Men and their cocks are so pathetic. Here is her slave is trying to fuck a stream of smoke and having about as much luck with that as he does with anything else.

Watching her slave reminds Mistress Janet of a story she sent to her slave and she gets an idea that sounds like even more fun. She takes her free hand and grabs his hard cock. She laughs as he gasps at her touch. Her grip is so strong and they both enjoy the moment. Mistress Janet enjoys controlling his cock and her slave enjoys being controlled by her. Mistress Janet takes another long drag on her cigarette and then she slowly exhales her hot smoky waste right onto the head of his cock. She knows he is on the edge. "Don't cum I said!", and he holds back what he wants to do so much. She watches the smoke surround the head of his cock and move along its length before dissipating at his abdomen. She repeats her actions only with her lips even closer to the head of his cock so the smoke is even hotter when it leaves her mouth. "You'd like for me to suck your worthless cock, wouldn't you, you BASTARD?" She watched with disgust as her slave could only nod yes, since he was so transfixed by her that he was unable to speak. "Well THAT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!" she stated definitively. However, since you like it so much when I smoke, maybe I'll fuck your cock with my smoke. Her slave looked at her with a puzzled look. She smiled and moved her hand to the head of his cock and squeezed it. Her grip forced the hole in his cock open. She smiled an evil seductive smile as she exhaled her smoke right into the open hole. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh", he grunted with a mixture of lust and pain. She knew that cocks were designed to spew disgusting their seed out and not to have things put into them and that her hot smoky exhalation must really irritate the sensitive tissues inside his cock. She loved it when she hurt him in such an intimate way. She exhaled another hot smoky stream into the hole her strong hand forced to stay open. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all he could grunt in his totally helpless state. The steady wonderful pulsations of her toys inside her shrine and around her majestic clit and the delectable teasing of her slave were bringing Mistress Janet close to a very nice orgasm.

She knew she was ready to cum and there was only one thing that would make her orgasm perfect. She tightened her grip on her slut's worthless cock and took one last drag on her cigarette. The she crushed out her cigarette right onto the head of his aching cock. "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!", he screamed. The act of crushing her cigarette into the head of his cock and his scream sent Mistress Janet over the edge into the throes of a very pleasurable orgasm. Her pleasure was even greater knowing his cock head was in agony and he had to watch her amazing display of feminine sexual pleasure. Mistres Janet came and came and came.

I hope you enjoy the story baby. I am sorry that I haven't been able to chat, but I am doing nothing but work right now. As you can see, I am thinking about you and I can't wait until we can chat again.

your pathetic and worthless slut slave

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Mistress Janet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds