• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dawson's Creek - Summer Fun

Dawson's Creek - Summer Fun

It was a summer like no other I had ever known. I had spent the last three months with my Aunt Gwen. Aunt Gwen is my mother's much younger sister who looks and acts more like she is my age. It all seems so surreal that on my first day there I woke up in bed and had a perfect view of Aunt Gwen's art studio in the next room. She was busy painting and I just laid there admiring her natural beauty highlighted by the morning sunlight.

I've always thought looked a lot like actress Julie Bowen who played Carol Vessey, the school teacher on the TV show Ed. I had jerked off to Carol Vessey more times than I care to admit.

As she painted, she sat there wearing a very thin white tank top and matching cotton panties. She was not into wearing a lot of clothing and as I was staying so long, she was not going to change her habits on my account. She continued to paint as I watched and with every stroke of the brush, her perk breasts giggled ever so slightly. Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass and strained against her shirt. I didn't think she had noticed me watching her, but as she put down her brush, she stood up, smiled and walked toward me.

"Good morning Dawson!" She said as she sat down on the side of my bed. She was starring at something that I had failed to notice. I had a very obvious erection that had formed a pyramid out of the thin sheet that covered me.

I instantly thought that she would be offended and think that I was some sort of a pervert or something.

Instead she calmly said, "Dawson, you are going to be here for three months and I don't plan on dressing any different while you're here. As a matter of fact, I seldom wear any clothes at all and I hope that won't bother you. She slid her hand up my leg and wrapped it firmly around my cock and said, "We can't have you suffering with blue balls all summer."

Gwen stood up and slowly lifted her shirt over her head to reveal the first pair of real breasts I had ever seen in the flesh. They were perfect in size and shape like two grapefruits and her nipples were begging for attention.

Next she motioned for me to remove her panties and told me to use only my teeth and tongue. I took my time licking her belly and belly button on my way down and then inched her panties down with my teeth a little at a time. Once her pubic mound was visible, I let my tongue slip down under the elastic band to tease her. As they dropped to the floor, I almost lost my load at sight of her hairless pussy.

I'm not sure what the breakfast of champions is, but I know what I was having for mine from now on. I grabbed her butt cheeks with both hands and pulled her beautiful mound into my waiting mouth. It tasted like heaven on a plate and I knew I was probably doing it all wrong, but she just let me enjoy myself.

Then she returned the favor, starting at my neck she licked me using crazy strokes like she was painting my body with her tongue working her way down to my balls. She sucked my balls while she rubbed my dick and then she teased the tip of my cock with her velvet tongue. She licked my dick up and down the length and did it so slowly with my eyes closed it felt like my cock was two foot long. I tried to hold back, but Gwen told me to cum in her mouth so she could taste me.

I had come close to getting a blowjob when Jen's older half sister Eve talked me into taking my Dad's boat out for a joy ride. Eve had just got on her knees and started sucking me off when we crashed into the boat dock where Joey was working. While I would count that as a semi-blowjob, I can't remember any details. There's something about having a boat wreck, seeing your life long girlfriend stare in disbelief at you while another girl orally attached to your cock that makes things a little fuzzy.

That morning Aunt Gwen gave me my first of many complete blowjobs. She taught me how to eat pussy properly and how to screw a woman silly. Gwen loved to be tied up with silk ties and have me lick her body from head to toe to get her ready to be fucked. Sex with Gwen was perfect as it was just sex, no emotions, no hang-ups, and no regrets. I guess you could call it an "aunt with benefits" arrangement.

She had begun my education into the world of women that continued every night and day for the entire vacation. The house was very secluded and we spent the entire summer, swimming in the pool and sleeping together nude and always horny. Yes, I'll miss Aunt Gwen, but then there's always next year.

So here I am, back at Capeside lying on my bed waiting for Joey to come through my window. We are both 18 and this is the first summer I have spent without her in a good while. I wonder if her summer was anything like mine.

Joey was running a little late on our agreed meeting time and I began to wonder if she had missed me as much as I had missed her. Then I heard a thud on the roof. Moments later in poked the head of none other than little miss Joey Potter. She was beautiful as ever, wearing the cutest outfit that appeared to be a girl's school uniform. Her outfit consisted of a blue and gray plaid skirt and matching vest top with black knee high socks and loafers. The skirt was about three sizes too small and extremely short and her breast was trying to bust out of her white top. The skirt made her gorgeous legs look a foot longer than usual and the knee socks begged me to lick her legs from stem to stern.

Before I could say anything she said, "Don't say a freaking thing Dawson!" I know what you're thinking, but it's all I had to wear. Bessie got on this weird kick and decided to wash all of my clothes while I was taking a bath. When I got out of the tub, it was either this, one of Bessie's aprons or my bath towel. Besides, I thought you might like me in this outfit."

Joey spun around and bent over to reveal her white cotton panties and obvious camel toe. "What do you think?" Joey asked as she looked back at me between her legs.

All I could do is wipe the drool off my chin and grin. When I regained my senses, I said, "Bessie should do her laundry more often, but before I could finish, she cut me off."

Joey did a few more sexy poses mocking Britney Spears and said, "Well I better change if we are going to have movie night, this outfit is very uncomfortable. Do you have something I can wear?"

I said "sure top drawer, wear whatever you like." Joey grabbed my old football jersey from 3rd grade and went into the bathroom to change. As she walked off I saw her bare butt cheeks under her skirt and it gave me an instant hard on and I was already beginning to wish that she left that outfit on.

When she came out she was wearing just a short crop top football jersey and a pair of tiny white cotton panties. The bottom half of her bare breasts were exposed like half moons under the jersey and her nipples were only partially covered. Then Joey said, "Good grief Dawson, you have seen me in my panties before, don't stare a hole in them!!!"

We put in a movie and I tried to watch, but as she laid on the bed with her bare legs and butt in plain view, it was hard to focus on the movie. To make matters worse she kept rising up to adjust her breasts and let them dangle before she lay back down. Then she would arch her butt into the air and wiggle a few times always looking back to see if I was watching.

When the movie was over she jumped up and said that she needed to change and go home. I protested saying "that she always spent the night on Movie night."

She said, "Dawson, we are not the same anymore. We have changed over the summer, have you not noticed? You have a hard on that I can see a mile away and I have breasts and if I stayed....."

"Joey you have always had breasts!" I said.

She replied, "Yes Dawson and you have always had a wiener, but your wiener and my breasts are much larger now and they have a mind of their own."

"So if you stayed what would happen," I asked?

"You know, we might get horny and things might happen," she replied. I took a moment to enjoy her standing there and pretending she wanted to leave, knowing she had every intention on staying. So I replied, "Oh Joey, I'm tired, get ready for bed and turn off the light!"

Joey slowly stepped over to the end of the bed and said, "By the way I don't like to wear clothes to bed anymore and pulled her off her top."

Her tits were magnificent as they bounced a little as she bent over and removed her panties and threw them at my head. Her breasts were round and firm about the size of large oranges. Like Gwen she too had a beautifully shaved smooth pussy and I couldn't wait to taste. It seemed like a lot of things had changed while I was gone.

She got in bed and we were both on our backs side by side starring at the ceiling for about 10 seconds When Joey jumped up on the bed and straddled my face feeding me some of the best tasting pussy I had ever eaten. After bringing her to a couple extreme climates, she bend over and proceeded to blow me like she had been wanting to do it all summer.

I told her, "I was going to teach how to give me a proper blowjob." However, after a few moments I realized she was either a natural or has had a lot of practice. Again I wondered if her summer was anything like mine.

We fucked off and on for several hours in every position we knew and a few we made up. About two in the morning, we heard my parents outside my door laughing and applauding our endurance. So what I said, "It's not like I never had to hear them going at it."

The next morning, we heard a knock on the door and expected to get a rash of crap from my parents. Instead Mom had left a tray with breakfast for two on the floor. We ate the Eggs, bacon and juice, but I put the honey, butter and jelly on Joey's nipples and pussy and ate her until she came a few more times.

Dad didn't say much all day, he just grinned and padded me on the back a lot and called me stud. I think my Dad has a hard on for Joey too, hell the whole town probably does including my mom, how could you not?

Things are so good with Joey and me; I might have to take her with me to see Aunt Gwen next summer. I'm sure the three of us can have a ball.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Dawson's Creek - Summer Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 447 milliseconds