• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rear Ended

Rear Ended

12

My head jolted forward from the collision. I felt my face cringe at the sound of the back bumper wrinkling from impact. I had been sitting at an intersection on a side street waiting for the light to turn green. I didn't see her coming and there was little I could have done if I had. My thoughts raced. I can't believe it. Of all days! I am going to be late for my next appointment. My car is only a year old. Damn it!

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" I heard her voice from behind me as I stepped out of my car to assess the damage. "Are you OK?"

"I'm fine," I answered. "Are you OK?" I asked back out of kindness.

"I'm fine. I'm so sorry!" she said flustered. She walked over to look at the damage to the back bumper of my car. Her SUV was unscathed.

I got over the initial shock and suddenly recognized the vision who hit me from behind. I had seen her photos in my boss's office. The pictures were nice, but didn't do her justice. She had shoulder length red hair, hazel eyes with creamy skin. She was wearing a white sleeveless button-up collared shirt and short green leather skirt over her fit body. Her high heels raised her two inches above her short five three height. Her starched white shirt had the top two buttons unattached and provided a nice view of her proportional 34C round tits in a white revealing lacy bra. As she bent over to examine the bumper, her skirt moved up her legs, distracting me from the damage to the car. She rubbed her hand along the paint scratched indented bumper. I chose not to say I knew who she was.

"Oh God, I am so sorry. I thought I would be able to stop in time. I misread the intersection."

"Fortunately you were slowing down," I said. "Let's get our insurance info, get a police report and get on our way."

"Oh no, we can't," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "We have to."

"Look," she pleaded. "This is my third accident in a month and a half."

"That's not my problem," I said. "My car is damaged. You hit me."

"I know, I know," she said. "Can't we find another way?"

"I don't know what that would be," I said. "I need my car fixed. I need to contact the insurance company to do it, and they need a police report."

"The police will check my level."

"What level?"

"Alcohol," she said, "especially when they run my driver's license. I had a DUI with my first accident last month."

"What does that have to do with this?" I asked.

"I just came from a party," she said hiding her intoxication well. "I'm still buzzing. "They'll check. I'll lose my license. I'll lose my car. I'll lose my marriage. They'll put me in jail," she said frantically. "Who knows what will happen there. My life will be over."

"You have a problem," I said stating the obvious.

"I know," she said. "I won't do it again."

"I bet that's not the first time you've said that," I said frustrated. "Really, we need to get our insurance information and call the police."

"Please," she pleaded. "What would it take?"

"What do you mean, 'what would it take?'" I asked. "I need my car fixed."

"I'll have your car fixed," she assured.

"My insurance company will make sure its fixed right," I argued.

"Look," she said feeling desperate. "Please don't call the insurance. I'll do anything. Take your car anywhere you want and I'll pay for it."

"I don't know," I said.

"Please!" she begged. She reached up and unbuttoned her third button on her shirt, suggesting it was only the beginning. "Really," she said. "I'll do anything to make it right." She paused for affect. "Anything."

"OK," I said. My mind began to think creatively. "I think we can work something out. I need you to get your driver's license and insurance card."

"But," she said.

"I won't call the police or your insurance company," I assured, "unless we can't come to an agreement."

"Anything," she assured. "I'll do anything. My husband is away on business and won't be back until tomorrow night." I knew that to be true.

"Please take your bra off," I said calmly.

"What?" she said a little surprised at my boldness.

"It was your idea, wasn't it?" I asked.

Without saying anything, she reached around her back and unclasped her bra. She helped the straps off of each shoulder allowing them to drop down each arm. She pulled her arms through the straps and removed her bra.

"I'll take that," I said.

She conceded her bra. Her firm round tits looked beautiful under the sheer white blouse. The rise of her nipples pushing against the starched material gave her own feelings away.

"Very nice," I complemented. "Please, then, I need to see you driver's license and insurance card."

She hurried to her car and returned with the requested cards. "Deirdre," I said reading her name from her license. "I think we can make some kind of arrangement."

"I'm sure we can," she said. "I'll do anything you ask."

I wrote her insurance information down in my PDA and handed her card back. "Deirdre, I need you to say something for me." She looked at me agreeably. "I need you to state your name very clearly, that you rear ended me with your car and that you are drunk."

"Please don't make me do that," she asked.

"I need some kind of collateral, Deirdre. You can appreciate that. With your full cooperation, it will be deleted and never heard. Or, you can make your confession to the police. Your choice," I said.

"OK," she said, "I'll do it." I held my PDA up and recorded her confession.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Raise your skirt a bit," I said.

"Here?" she asked.

"Right here," I said.

She reluctantly raised her skirt, revealing a matching thong to her bra.

"You won't be needing that either," I said. "May I have it please?" She removed it without argument and handed it to me.

"I think we better go, don't you?" I asked. "I wouldn't want a police officer to drive by.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"There is a body shop up about a mile. Follow me there."

"OK," she said feeling a little relieved.

She followed me to the shop. I pulled my car into the estimate bay. She pulled up next to me.

"Can I help you?" an employee of the shop asked as we got out of our cars.

"I need my rear bumper repaired," I said.

"OK," he said. "We would be glad to take care of that. Let me get an estimate."

"That won't be necessary," I said. "I just need you to repair the damage. Deirdre here will do whatever you want to pay for it." The attendant didn't miss my meaning and looked up and down her body, admiring her cleavage and visible breasts. "Won't you Deirdre?" I asked with an inflection that made the implication obvious.

"Wait," she said in shock. "I never ..."

"Just tell her what you boys want for payment," I interrupted.

She swallowed deeply recognizing she had no alternative. "Whatever it costs," she said. "I'll pay." Her disposition began to change as the words came out of her mouth. She had fantasies of satisfying multiple men simultaneously, but never thought she would ever act on it. "I'd be interested in what I could do to bring the price down too," she offered with new resolve. She silently thought it was an appropriate form of payment for a body shop.

The attendant and I both smiled. "It should be ready tomorrow at 5:00," he said. "You can pay us tomorrow when he picks up the car," he directed to Deirdre without hiding his obvious admiration of her body.

"Let's go," I said.

"Where?" she asked, getting into the car.

"The Westin would be nice," I said revealing my intent. Deirdre knew the way and didn't hesitate to begin the short journey. I called my secretary and had her reschedule my appointments for the rest of that that day and the next.

Fifteen minutes later, the hotel was in view. She stopped at the red traffic light three blocks from the hotel.

"Nice stop," I said teasingly.

"Very funny," she said, resigning herself to whatever lie ahead over the next day and a half. She surprised herself at the arousal she felt in anticipation.

"Unbutton your shirt and pull it out of your skirt," I asked.

"What? You want me to take my shirt off here?"

"No. At least not yet," I corrected. "Simply unbutton the buttons of your blouse and untuck it from your skirt."

She did as I asked. Her shirt lay loose over her breasts, with the middle of her shirt opened, revealing her full cleavage down to her navel. We pulled up in front of the Westin and were greeted by a valet attendant. He was pleased to have Deirdre's door. She swung her legs around and tried unsuccessfully to stand without exposing either of her breasts.

"Any bags?" he asked.

"None," we both answered. Deirdre reached in her purse for a tip.

"That won't be necessary," he said. "You've given more than I could have dreamed," he complemented while staring at her tits.

She pulled her shirt closed out of modesty as we walked toward the hotel entrance. "Take my hand," I said reaching toward hers. She held her shirt closed with the other hand. "Let it go Deirdre. Let it fall where it wants," I said.

She continued to feel secretly aroused by the exposure as she dropped her other hand to her side. The front of her shirt opened down the middle, and moved side to side with her breasts as she walked. "I feel embarrassed," she whispered as we approached the desk.

"Are those from embarrassment?" I asked calling attention to her bold nipples.

She smiled coyly as if caught by the truth.

"Can I help you," the man behind the counter asked talking to Deirdre's tits. "I'm sorry," he added raising his eyes to ours before we could answer.

"We'd like your nicest room," I answered. "Maybe a suite on the top floor?"

"How many nights will you be staying?" he asked.

"At least one," I answered. Deirdre turned her head with a surprised look on her face that it could be more. "However, if we checkout tomorrow," I added, "we will need a 4:30 late checkout."

"We will be glad to accommodate your needs. We have our corner Presidential Suite available," he said. "It is our nicest room. It runs ..."

"Sounds wonderful," I interrupted as if price was not an issue. "I'd like a bottle of champagne on ice delivered as well, please."

"Very well," he said. "All I need then is your credit card," he asked looking at me.

"Deirdre?" I asked.

Her initial look of surprise gave way to concession. She leaned over to pick up her purse, fully exposing her breasts and riveting the attention from everyone in the lobby. The clerk swiped her gold American Express and handed us the key to the room.

Deirdre felt some relief as we stepped into the elegant elevator and the doors closed. "I can't believe you just put me through all of that," she said faking her embarrassment.

"Ah, ah," I said advisedly. "You are the one who asked for this."

"Not to be publicly exposed," she said as if complaining.

"It appears to turn you on," I observed.

She surprised herself with a smile, as if to confirm the observation. "That's not the point," she said trying to find one. She looked for adequate words as she wrestled internally. She thought she should feel humiliated, but couldn't deny the feelings of arousal growing within her.

"We could take your exposure to the next level," I offered.

"What do you mean?" she asked as the elevator continued to climb. "We are almost to the room." Her response didn't reject the idea, and her voice had a note of curiosity in it.

"I tell you what," I said. "Why don't you hand me that pretty skirt of yours."

"What?" she asked.

"Let's take it to the next level," I explained. "I'll carry your skirt as we walk out of the elevator to the room."

Deirdre gasped at the thought.

"Take it off and give it to me before the elevator reaches the top floor," I quietly repeated. I could tell she felt some excitement at the thought. "Either your skirt is off by the time the elevator opens, or our little deal is off."

Adrenaline pumped through her body. She smiled, turned and put both hands up on the elevator wall, as if ready to be frisked. "OK," she said nervously, not believing what she was about to say. She added a tone of seduction to her voice. "Why don't you take it off yourself?"

I gently took hold of the zipper on the side of her skirt and began to unzip it. "Come on big boy," she said flirtatiously. "That bell's going to ring and the door is going to open." She moved her ass playfully. I pulled the skirt down, allowing it to fall around her ankles, fully exposing her bare ass. "There it is," she said. Her feet moved to allow me to pick her skirt up from the floor.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said with shock and excitement in her voice. "I don't know if I can step out of the elevator like this"

"Consider the alternative," I offered. "Who knows what might happen when the elevator goes back down, picking up people along the way; or when there is a sudden interest by a lobby full of men to join you for its next trip up. You pick," I said. "I'm going to step out with your skirt and head to the room you just paid for." The elevator chimed and the doors opened.

We both stepped out of the elevator. The arrows on the sign pointed to the left for our room. Deirdre's nervousness made the sign a blur. I turned right. She followed me, assuming it was the shortest direction to our room. I smiled as we followed the hallway around the entire perimeter of the floor. Deirdre's bare ass and opened shirt surprised the half a dozen guests we encountered in the hallway. Her pace sped up with each person we passed. She eagerly inserted the key when we finally arrived to our corner room, yearning for the sanctuary of the suite. Deirdre felt relieved but strangely invigorated as she stepped into the room.

"Very nice," I said closing the door behind us.

Deirdre turned around. "God I feel alive!" she said catching her breath. She put her mouth up to my ear and whispered with a confessional tone. "I am so hot right now. I'm ready to do anything you want to satisfy my debt."

I slipped her unbuttoned shirt off of her shoulders and laid it on the chair with her skirt. "Very nice," I said complementing her again. She reached up on the tips of her toes and gave me a long passionate kiss. My hands moved freely across her bare body. We found ourselves lost in our embrace and passion.

It was suddenly interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Can you answer the door?" I asked. I picked up her skirt and shirt and began walking toward the bedroom of the suite. "I imagine that's our champagne."

"What? I can't answer it" she said. "I don't have anything on!"

I smiled. "Exactly." The door knocked again. "You said you'd 'do anything' I want."

"But..."

"Give him an eye-full, Deirdre" I asked calmly. "No hiding behind the door. Let yourself go. Let yourself do what you have only fantasized about." She began to walk to the door. "Give him a big tip too, will you?"

Deirdre opened the door slowly and stood in the center of the doorway. "Come on in," she said seductively to the room service attendant. "You can set it right in here."

The stunned attendant followed her into the room. "This job really does have its perks," he thought to himself. "Would you like me to pop the cork?" he asked.

"I would like nothing more," she flirted as she moved one of her hands across her body to cup one of her tits.

He was captivated by Deirdre's beauty, exposure and boldness. He tried to remain professional and hide his arousal by adjusting the growing movement in his pants. He turned his attention to the bottle, skillfully removed the cork and sunk the bottle into the bucket of ice. Deirdre signed the receipt with a generous tip and smile.

"Thank you," he said truly grateful. She stood there allowing him to take in one more full view of her landscape. "Thank you very much," he said again.

"My pleasure," she said honestly. "Thank you." She closed the door behind him.

"God, that was fun," she said. "It makes it easier knowing I will never see him again."

"Unless we order more room service," I quipped.

Deirdre filled the two flutes with the bubbly and joined me at the window in the bedroom. "Beautiful view of the skyline," she said.

"It doesn't compare to the view for me in here," I complemented while lifting my glass of champagne toward hers. Our glasses clinked in mid air. Our conversation and champagne flowed easily. Deirdre clearly felt more comfortable and relaxed.

"I've never done anything like this," she said. "I've thought about it. I've fantasized about it. I've never felt more alive."

"So tell me," I asked curiously. "What else haven't you done?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your fantasies," I said. "What fantasy have you had that you have never done?"

A thought flashed across her mind. She dropped her head with a smile out of embarrassment.

"Tell me," I urged. "Don't hold back. I want to hear what just flew through your mind."

"I can't," she said.

"I think you have already proven there is nothing you can't do," I said trying to inspire her. "Don't pass this opportunity up."

"Now, where were we before that knock on the door?" she asked trying to change the subject.

She answered her own question by kissing me on the neck, then allowing her lips to travel down, kissing my chest and abs until she was on her knees in front of my pulsating cock.

"I'm so hungry for you." She ravenously took my full member into her mouth with masterful skill. My body responded immediately with unparalleled intensity.

"Oh God!" I shouted involuntarily, "you are good." My whole body tingled in response to her relentless appetite. She handled her work on my dick as if she knew how every inch of my body would respond. Every muscle began to tense up in anticipation of what felt like an unmatched volume of cum ready to launch down her throat. She suddenly pulled her mouth off of the head of my dick with a pop.

"Oh God, don't stop!" I pleaded. "Take it, take it!" I begged.

"My ass," she whispered looking up at me.

"What?" I asked confused, wanting to ram my aching pulsating dick deep into her throat.

"My fantasy," she confessed. "I've never had the guts to have my assed fucked." The champagne and the unbelievable events of the day relaxed her inhibitions. She felt a strange new comfort and vulnerability by exposing her deepest secret. She knew it also served as an invitation. "I've only dreamed about it."

I reached down and took hold of her shoulders to help her stand up. My dick ached for release. I turned her around. She bent over at the waist and laid her head on the large king size bed.

"Oh God," she said. "I don't know."

Her tight round ass stared up at me begging for love. "Yes you do," I said. "I'm not only going to make your dream come true. I'm ready to christen your ass." I rubbed some KY on the throbbing head of my dick and squeezed some of the lubrication into her canal.

"Oh God!" she said again in disbelief as my enlarged head began to penetrate her virgin ass. I slowly began to mine her cave, moving deeper inch by inch. She reached out and grabbed the thick comforter of the bed with both hands to brace herself. "Do it!" she demanded. The tight cavity of her ass grabbed my greased dick with a vengeance. I slowly persisted until the entirety of my member disappeared deep within her.

"Yes!" I said in victory and ecstasy.

"Do it again," she begged.

I reached around with both hands to stimulate her clit as I began my withdrawal out of her ass. Her love box was soaking wet from arousal. Her body began to roll like a wave from multiple stimulation. My dick retreated until only the head remained. I pushed forward again. My second entry moved more easily and quickly.

"God, yes!" she screamed. "Do it! Take me!" Cold chills covered her body as she began to rock more passionately. Her nipples stood erect like large lighthouses atop coastal hills.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Rear Ended

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds