• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Man of Science

A Man of Science

Greetings and salutations, folks. My name is Geraldo Brunswick. I'm a scientist working for the International Coalition For Positive Sexuality. ICFPS. They're a multi-national, billion-dollar corporation which conducts research into human sexuality. As such, I've conducted a lot of research for them. I'm both a researcher and a field agent. My methods have gathered me a reputation as a rogue at the ICFPS but I don't care. I'm a man of science. The end justifies the means, so to speak. I hope to win the Nobel Prize someday.

If you were to gaze upon me, you'd see a tall, good-looking black man in his early forties. Appearances can be deceiving. I'm a lot more than what I seem. Today, I am conducting research in the City of Boston. There are some unusual sexual practices among individuals from the indigenous population. I must find out what they are and properly document them. The International Coalition For Positive Sexuality must know. That's why they pay me the big bucks, so to speak. I do love my job.

For some time now, a certain young black male college student, and Internet author had been making some claims which seemed ludicrous. This young man, who shall remain unnamed is a forthrightly bisexual individual whose stories consist of a unique brand of perversion. This guy claims he's a Men's Rights Activist. He's quite sympathetic to the plight of the American Male especially. Oh, and he's a staunch supporter of Gay Rights and Same-Sex Marriage. All fine and good. However, he's not fond of what he calls the Man-Haters. A large number of his stories involves his hero humiliating and dominating women who fit the profile of a man-hater or wicked bitch, as he puts it. I find this fascinating. Today, he invited me to his residence to witness him in action. I brought my camera.

The young bisexual black male college student, whom for all intents and purposes I shall name Sam, was busy in his apartment with some young lady he picked up off the street. The young lady's name was Belle. She was a plump young black woman wearing a bright yellow shirt and black sweatpants. Not bad-looking in the face and definitely sexy in the back, meaning big-bottomed. She was sitting on the bed and Sam was pacing around the room, lecturing to her. He told her that he was the Boss and she had to do exactly as he said. She nodded in understanding. Satisfied, Sam told her to get her clothes off. I looked at the young black woman as she got naked. I've always preferred my females to be on the thin side but Sam told me that he really liked big girls. That's why there were so many of them in his world-famous erotic stories. Oh, well. To each his own.

Sam watched intently as the big black woman got naked. He made her turn around so he could see her plump ass. Yeah, he was right. That was definitely her best feature. Sam began patting the big black woman's plump ass and feeling it up. You would have thought he was a booty inspector. At some point, I guess he got what he needed, for he smiled. The big black woman was told to get on all fours and spread her plump black butt cheeks wide open. This was Sam's signature move. He always made his, er, partners, get on all fours and spread their butt cheeks so he could fuck them from behind. He winked at me. I smiled politely. He told me he was going to show me his specialty. When I inquired about that, he told me that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. This was his outstanding and outlandish theory and he thought he could prove it to me. I nodded. I wanted to see what he got.

Sam grinned, and smacked the big black woman's plump brown ass. He told her to get ready, he was coming inside. I watched as he pressed his long and thick, uncut black cock against her anus before pushing it inside. I should remark that many of Sam's heroes bear a striking resemblance to himself. They're almost always tall, good-looking young black men who are enrolled at various colleges or universities around the country. Oh, and these studs are always sexually adventurous. Sometimes, they're heterosexual but mainly they're bisexual, like Sam himself. In the beginning, Sam wrote a plethora of erotic stories about the lives and loves of bisexual black men. It was almost as if he wanted to show the world that the bisexual black male existed and needn't be portrayed in a negative light by the Down Low Phenomenon. Lately, though, Sam has shifted his writings. He's been focused on assholes, literally. Most specifically, the assholes of big women. What gives? I know plenty of men and quite a few women who have an anal sex fetish but Sam's fixation on the butt holes of big women of all races was bordering on the absurd. Or should I say the obsessive. He wrote dozens of stories featuring big women getting their assholes plowed, usually by sexy and well-hung young black men. Okay, Sam. Why don't you stop beating the dead horse already? Actually, that same question was posed to Sam more than once by a fan, admirer or hater. His answer was that he was completely stuck on the subject of big women's assholes and couldn't seem to wrap his mind around anything else. Oh, dear. I've heard of obsessions but this one takes the cake.

I watched as Sam pushed his cock into the big black woman's asshole. Placing his hands firmly on her hips, he thrust into her. The woman gasped as Sam's cock filled her ass. He laughed and began ramming his cock deep into her asshole. To paraphrase one of his favorite sentences, he fucked her like anal sex was going out of style. Oh, yeah. It seemed to me that the louder the woman screamed, the more turned on he became and the harder he fucked her. He rammed his cock into her shit hole, ( once again his words not mine) and fucked her good. She howled like a woman possessed. Thrilled beyond measure, Sam continued to stretch her asshole in order to make it accommodate the bulk of his big black cock. There was nothing in the world he loved more than fucking a big black woman in her tight ass. Nothing at all. The bitch he was fucking today, some hoodlum named Belle had a wonderfully tight asshole. He was enjoying the anal stretching process immensely.

Belle howled as Sam plowed his cock into her asshole. She couldn't believe this shit! She'd never been fucked in the ass before, and had certainly never been taken like this. Sam was rougher, meaner and bigger than any guy she'd ever been with. He was an anally obsessed sadist. The whole time he fucked her in the ass, he was calling her some colorful names like worthless bitch, stupid piece of ass and cum-guzzling bitch from from the hood. Some charming terms, to be sure. His cock felt like a blade of fire inside her asshole. It felt hot. And the way he kept plunging it into the forbidden depths of her shit hole made her feel like he was tearing her ass apart. And he absolutely, sadistically loved it. So much that he came, sending his hot cum deep into her asshole. Belle squealed. Sam laughed, and smacked her ass. He roared victoriously.

I had videotaped the entire event on camera and dare I say, it was unlike anything I had ever seen before. After he, as he put it, got his nut, Sam squeezed his cock out of the big black woman's asshole. I noticed that the woman had tears in her eyes and kept her head down as she put her clothes back on before taking the money Sam gave her and left the apartment. Sam was smiling. Oh, yeah. He had an almost beatific look in his eyes. I asked him why he felt the need to completely and utterly dominate and humiliate his, er, partners. He looked at me, dumbfounded. He smiled, and told me flat out that he didn't know. It just felt like the thing to do. I looked at this handsome, forthrightly bisexual young black college man. He had looked so promising before but now I cannot fool myself into believing him to be anything other than what he was. A sociopath in the making. With that I smiled sadly and gathered my belongings before shaking his hand and leaving.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Man of Science

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 407 milliseconds