• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Adventure

An Adventure

You called and said we were going to go on an adventure today, doing something we have not done yet. You instructed me to be sure to have your pussy nicely shaved, to wear a short skirt, a revealing button down shirt, white bra and thong.

As I showered and prepared myself, I let the warm water spray over my breasts, letting the water drip off of my hardened nipples. I pinched and played with each breast and nipple while I lathered soap over my chest.

I ran my hands down over my hips to my pussy, I took the loofa, and lathered soap over the top of my pussy, then got out my razor and ran it lightly over the top, around the sides, around and along the lips, making sure that there was no hair at all on your pussy. As I shaved I imagined your mouth and tongue tantalizingly playing and teasing your pussy and clit, getting wetter and wantonly filled with the desire to serve you.

As I stood under the shower getting my hair wet to wash, I envisioned you kissing me, running your hands through my hair and caressing my face.

I shut the water off and stepped out of the shower, and wrapped myself up in a towel, imagining and feeling your arms wrapped around me tightly I then dried myself off roughly with a towel, again feeling how hard my nipples were, feeling the sensation of the roughness as it hardened the nipples, and how more excitedly wet and sensative my pussy became as I dried myself there.

I slipped my bra on quickly, enjoying how the satin felt against my breasts, and noticing how the nipples were poking through the fabric. My white lacey thong came next. Slowly sliding it up my legs, and over my hips. Feeling the string as it nestled into the crack of my ass, made me wonder if you were going to pleasure yourself there tonight.

I then put on my short skirt, noticing that it's fabric barely ended right under my pussy. As I put on my blouse I looked in the mirror, slowly buttoning, feeling the silk against my skin sent shivers down my spine as I wondered what this day would entail. I left the shirt unbuttoned from the neck down to between my breasts, right above where the lace from the bra just peaked out. Cupping my breasts I looked again at the mirror as I tweeked the nipples, wanting them to poke out more.

As I slipped on my shoes I heard you pull into the driveway. I opened the door for you, and quickly got down onto my knees, and lowered my head, patiently waiting for you to come in.

You entered the room, and stood in front of me, running your hand over my head, and then cupped my chin, having me look up at you.

This made me push my chest out further, and I felt you looking at my cleavage. As you ran your hand over my breast and into my shirt, you told me what I slut I was for having my shirt open that far for such an enticing view. You then roughly played with the nipple, making almost electrical sensations travel from there down throughout my body.

You had me stand up and slowly turn around. You noticed my thong peaking out from under the skirt and smiled. You reached around me and grabbed my ass, pulling me close into you. I could feel your hardness against me. It felt so wonderful.

You kissed me and whispered into my ear that your little slut was going to enjoy serving her Master tonight. I felt your hands as they rested on my hips, and then slid down to the hemline. You tugged it a bit, straightening the skirt. Then your hand slipped underneath, and I felt your finger as it separated my pussy lips, you told me how naughty I was because I was so wet, so filled with desire to serve you.

You placed your finger covered with my juices by my lips. I sucked it into my mouth, savoring my flavor for you.

You straightened my shirt, smoothing the fabric, making sure is accented my breasts.

We then got into your car, and you then slipped a blindfold over my eyes. I then felt you recline my seat as you told me to spread my legs. I felt your hand as it went under my skirt, and pushed the thong aside. I felt you penetrate me with your finger, stroking the clit, making it hard. I gasped from the sensation, and rocked my hips, hoping you would allow me to cum.

You stopped fingering me as you slowed the car down, once you sped up you started fingering me again, just until I was about to cum, then you would stop for a few seconds, and start the delightful torture over again.

You told me "We're here". You got out of the car. You opened my door, and told me to open my legs. As I did this I felt you press something past my pussy lips into my vagina. You then had me sit up, and then your removed my blindfold. I noticed we were at the park.

You told me to get out of the car. As I did I heard a hum and felt a vibration deep inside of my pussy. I looked at you and you smiled at me wickedly. We stood together, and you put your arm around my hip, and as we walked you held me tightly by you, making me walk while every few seconds you would turn the vibrator on intensely, then shut if off quickly.

You slid your hand up to my breast and roughly fondled it, pulling the nipple hard and then turned the vibrator on. Oh how I moaned. You intensified the vibration, making me shudder, humping my hips as the vibrations started to make me cum. I held onto you for support as each wave of exctasy went through my body.

When the vibrations stopped, I looked at you and thanked you for allowing me to cum in such a way.

We turned a corner and I noticed a man sitting on a bench by the waterfall. You told me to flirt with him. I walked suggestively towards him, looking at him, breasts pushed out, hips swaying. He looked at me closely, his eyes running from my head, to my breasts, hips, legs, back to between my legs and then my cleavage.

You came up behind me and said, "Good evening Sir, would you like to play with my whore?" The man smiled and nodded.

You had me kneel down in front of him, and unbuckle his pants. He lifted up his hips and I slid his pants down, then his boxers. His cock sprang up in front of me. You told me to suck his cock, and to make you proud.

I slowly kissed and licked his cock, and slowly slid it into my mouth, sucking and enjoying it. I sucked strong and ran my tongue around it.

I felt his hand as it stroked my head and then went into my shirt, scooping my breast out of the bra. He played with the nipple while I sucked his magnificent tool.

I felt you put your hand on my shoulder, then my skirt being lifted. You started to stroke my back while I sucked and he fondled my breasts. I felt your hand as it traveled down my ass, stroking my cheeks.

You sensed I was getting excited, almost ready to cum from my sucking, and slid a finger into my ass making me moan with his cock in my mouth, I rocked my hips and sucked feeling his cock starting to stiffen.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and told you what a wonderful cock sucking whore you had. You told him I had other talents as well...

You had me stand up in front of him, and encouraged him to unbutton my blouse. I felt your breath on the back of my neck as you spoke, making me real excited. As he finished unbuttoning my shirt, he looked at you and then my bra.

You unfastened it for him, and he slid it off of my arms. He kissed my breasts from the top down to the tips of the nipples, over and over again, taking time out to circle the nipples with his tongue and slowly suck on them, grazing each nipple with his teeth.

I moaned and panted as I felt you put your hands on my hips to steady myself. His hand then went under the skirt, and cupped my pussy. He commented to you how wet your slut was. You said, "And eager to please".

I looked at him wantonly as he started to finger my clit, he said cum for me baby, cum you little whore, You widened my stance so he could finger me harder, pressing my pussy into his hand. I started rocking against his hand and fingering, feeling an orgasm building deep within me,

I rocked and moaned, feeling you wrapping your arms around my chest, cupping my breasts and kissing the back of my neck. I felt your hardness against my ass, sending me over the edge. Wave upon wave engulfed my body, soaking his hand with wetness.

You told me to bend over, and for him to stand up. You then ordered me to suck his cock again. As he entered my mouth with it, I felt his hands on my head. I grasped his shaft with one hand while I sucked jacking him while I sucked. I felt you spread my ass cheeks, and then started feeling your cock as it entered my ass.

I moaned as I sucked, you slowly entered me and your cock felt so wonderful there as it stroked the inside of my ass.

You reached around and started fingering my clit, as he grabbed my head and started moving my head back and forth on his shaft. I felt myself starting to cum again, rocking and sucking, seeing stars.

As I came down from the twilight of the orgasm, I felt the two of you moving me. I felt you laying me down on a picnic table with my legs over the side.

You asked him if he wanted to taste my sweetness. He went between my legs and started licking and lapping my pussy's juices. I felt his tongue on my clit, then I felt him sucking on it. I moaned.

You looked at me and called me your sweet little slut. I nodded my head. You then kissed me passionately, our tongues meeting, while you caressed my breasts.

You then kissed and sucked the nipples hard, knowing that this would drive me wild. I started to thrash again, feeling the orgasm build. You told him he could enter me, but not to cum.

He lifted my legs up onto his shoulders, and while you continued to kiss me, then my breasts he entered me fast and hard, thrusting wildly for a few moments and fingering me at the same time.

I started to cum, and cum hard, thrashing, moaning, gasping, feeling all these sensations penetrating my body at the same time. He withdrew from me, but kept fingering my clit, riding the orgasm with us.

As the orgasm subsided, I laid sprawled out on the table. You told him to go by my head, and to cum in my mouth.

I started sucking him hard licking the head as it entered my mouth, then running my tongue where the head joins the shaft. This drove him wild, and he started thrusting hard while I sucked.

I felt you enter my pussy, thrusting hard and fast against me, I started sucking his cock feeling him cumming in my mouth at the same time I felt your cock erupting deep inside of my pussy. I felt his hands stroking my breasts while I felt your hands as they ran along my hips.

I looked at you contently and smiled, while he asked you "do you two come here often?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • An Adventure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds