• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Vicky Ch. 03

Vicky Ch. 03

12

I'd like to give a huge thanks to my fantastic editor PsuedoShelia!

--------------------------------

Being Victor again was working out great. My life felt like it was back on track. I had a good job with friendly co-workers. The town I lived in was pretty nice, and I was settling in easily.

Jessica was what was really making my life good. From the moment we had met, there was something indefinable between us. We started out as workplace friends. But I was too attracted to her to stop there. When I asked her out for coffee one day, her smile told me she had been waiting for me to ask.

After coffee, we quickly moved to dinner dates and movies. Without words ever being spoken, we were dating. I don't remember how it happened, we just both somehow knew. I loved every minute I spent with her, and I could tell she felt the same. But the sexual tension was growing between us, and I for one couldn't wait until it snapped.

We were watching a movie one night in my apartment. Instead of sitting on the couch, we were sprawled on a blanket on the floor. Jessica was snuggled up with her back to my stomach. Even though I was acutely aware of her warm body, I was slightly nervous to have sex again. The last time I did it had turned out so horribly.

Jessica was complaining about the movie even though she had picked it. When I pointed this out, she spun to face me. I saw a glint of mischief in her eye, and then she pounced on me and began tickling me.

I tickled back for all I was worth, but she had the element of surprise on her side. Plus I could be very ticklish sometimes. She sat on my stomach to pin me down and tickled me until tears ran down my face. I finally managed to grab her hands and catch my breath.

Suddenly I was aware that my cock was rock hard. Jessica seemed to notice too but said nothing. We sat there for a moment, breathing heavily. Without meaning to, my eyes zeroed in on her perky tits. This didn't go unnoticed by her.

Jessica smiled down at me, beaming with sensual beauty. I fumbled for words, trying to recover. Then, to my surprise, I pulled her down and kissed her.

That opened the flood gate. My hands roamed all over her delicious body that I had wanted for so long. I quickly pulled her shirt off, exposing her bra-covered tits. Before I could even move to unclasp that annoyance she was pulling it off her arms. Her body was everything I had ever imagined.

Her perky tits fit perfectly into my hand. I figured her to be about a 36C. The rest of her body was just as good. She worked hard to keep her body in good shape, and it showed in her slim waist, lightly defined abs, and tight firm ass.

I rolled over so that I was on top of her. She practically tore the shirt off my body in her haste to get it off. I groaned as her soft fingers teased my nipples. My mouth hungrily covered hers, and our tongues danced across each others lips. Part of me wanted to go slow and savor this. The rest of me wanted to fuck her now. It was an easy choice.

My fingers fumbled with the button of her slacks until it finally snapped off completely. She arched her back, making it easy for me to slide her pants off. My own jeans quickly joined hers on the floor. Even in my haste I had to admire her body for a moment.

Her pussy was shaved bald and was already very wet. I was amazed at how perfect her body was. Tight, toned, and drop dead sexy. Another time I could have spent hours just looking. If the hunger inside me wasn't enough though, her own eyes burned with desire.

I lined my cock up with her pussy and Jessica moaned. Slowly I slid my cock in with one slow smooth stroke. Jessica wrapped her legs around my hips and clawed her fingers into my arms. I started pumping my cock into her hot wet pussy with short angry strokes. The sight of her tits bouncing around in front of me was almost hypnotizing.

Her pussy was every bit as good as the rest of her body. It was deliciously tight and so hot it almost felt like I was getting burned. Everything about her was simply perfect. Sweat glistened on her tits, and her stomach muscles were taut. She was so sensual; I wish I could have recorded this moment.

I knew I couldn't last long, much to my embarrassment. I could already feel the pressure slowly building somewhere deep in my groin. Should I warn her, or just go until the last second? I pumped away furiously, trying desperately trying to hold off my orgasm.

The pressure built and spread from my stomach to my balls. I felt my cock tingle, and I knew I was about to cum. I opened my mouth to say something, but Jessica beat me to it.

"Cum on my tits baby!" She yelled and released me from her leg lock.

Without a second to spare I pulled out and quickly straddled her stomach. One quick stroke of my cock and I came. Thick white streams of cum shot out of my cock and covered her marvelous tits. My head swam as I floated on a cloud of pure orgasmic bliss. I don't know how long my orgasm lasted but when I finally came back to my body, I was shaking.

Only a trifle unsteady, I laid down next to Jessica. She had a beautiful smile on her face and snuggled up next to me. I kissed her nipples, and gently licked the cum from her chest. She practically purred as I sucked on her hard nipples. I trailed my hand down to her pussy and slid a finger in.

Jessica shifted her hips, giving me better access. I made slow circles with my thumb until I heard Jessica gasp and felt her body jump. Once I found her clit I never let up. Another finger slipped into her pussy, and I gently scissored them back and forth. Jessica moaned and arched her back.

I kept up my triple attack relentlessly. Jessica writhed under my mouth and fingers, moaning loudly. I felt her body go rigid, and a wordless scream escaped her lips. She grabbed my head and held me tightly to her chest. Even if I had wanted to I couldn't have freed myself from that grip.

Finally Jessica went completely limp, like a rag-doll. I gently pulled my fingers out of her sopping wet pussy and stopping teasing her nipples with my tongue. As I trailed my hand across her taut stomach I could still feel minor spasms rippling through her. Her body was beautiful, glistening with sweat.

Jessica turned her head to look at me.

"That was...I mean wow!" She said with a smile on her face.

I kissed her and pulled her body tight against mine.

"It's been a long time since I've felt that good," I said sheepishly.

"Well not to inflate your ego, but I don't know if I've ever felt that good," Jessica said, kissing me again.

We went and took a shower together and made love once more. Then we cuddled up and fell asleep together. Oh yes, this was something special alright.

As good as things seemed to be going, I was slightly nervous. My last relationship had seemed perfect too. Part of me was just waiting for it to all fall to pieces. For awhile though, my fears seemed baseless. Jessica and I seemed perfect for one another. After work we were inseparable. But the dream ended too soon.

One Friday night Jessica and I were sitting in my apartment watching a movie. I was slowly running my finger around one of her nipples, while she slowly rubbed my cock through my shorts. This was a little game of ours, and we would tease each other until we couldn't take it any more.

Then the phone rang. I sighed and got up to answer it.

"Hi Vicky," came a sultry and confident voice.

My mind froze and my heart raced. How had she found me? Why had she gone through all the trouble? I couldn't even form a full thought.

"I know it's you, Vicky. You did a pretty good disappearing act. Let's talk baby," the voice said, her words full of that poisonous honey.

Knowing her affection was only surface deep helped snap me out of my trance.

"Don't ever call me again, Lindsey. I have a new life now, so stay the hell out of it," I had started calm, but by the time I finished I was screaming into the phone.

Lindsey started to say something, but I slammed the receiver down on the base so furiously I nearly broke it. I was shaking with anger, with fear, with so many emotions I didn't know what to do. Then I felt Jessica's hands caress my trembling arms.

"What's wrong baby?" Her voice was full of worry.

I couldn't even answer. Jessica wrapped her arms around me and held me as my emotions seethed and raged. My mind was still reeling, thoughts refused to form. I had thought I was done with Lindsey for good. Maybe I had made a mistake, maybe she really did care about me.

With great effort I composed myself. I put on a smile, lied and said everything was fine. I could see in Jessica's eyes that she didn't believe me. She let it slide, but she was determined to make me feel better. I let her pull me into the bedroom, and for several hours Jessica kept me too busy to think about anything.

A week passed without any more contact from Lindsey. Maybe she was just fucking with my mind, doing it for laughs. That didn't sound like her at all, though. I knew deep down inside that I wasn't done with Lindsey just yet.

Worrying about it drove me to distraction. I was barely getting any work done, and I was losing sleep. Jessica noticed, but said nothing. She knew something was wrong but didn't want to pry.

When the weekend came, Jessica suggested we go to the mall. I had a brief sense of dread about the last time I want to the mall with someone I cared about. Jessica was different though, and she would never treat me so badly. I agreed and focused on having a good time.

Since we didn't have anything in particular to shop for, we just wandered around. It was a lot of fun and a welcome relief from all the stress. We stopped into Victoria's Secret so Jessica could look for some new bras.

I browsed around the store while she was being measured. Then I spied a pair of satin black panties that I knew would look great on me. I dug through the pile and found a pair in my size. I held them against my hips and looked at myself in the mirror. Oh, they were perfect.

Then I saw Jessica standing behind me, watching me. Oh shit.

"So are these my color or what?" I said with my best fake lisp, trying to play it off.

"Oh no, you should be wearing red if anything," Jessica said laughing.

I exhaled, thinking I had succeeded.

"I know just the pair for you. Come here!" Jessica said as she pulled me to a different rack.

"These are definitely the panties for you. They would show off your cute little butt marvelously," She said, handing me a pair of red panties.

She was right; they would look great on me. I laughed and held the panties against my hips. My cock twitched. I was getting turned on by thinking about dressing up. Jessica laughed too.

"Ok enough of us giving these people the wrong idea. Did you get what you wanted?" I asked as I put the panties back on the rack.

"Mmhmm, I found some sexy bras that I think you'll like almost as much as I will," Jessica said as she walked to the register.

I took the opportunity to adjust my growing erection. Vicky had been awakened, I could feel it. The desire had been there all along, but I had been able to ignore it thus far. Suddenly that little ember had burst into a flame.

Jessica bought her items, and we decided to go get lunch. We chatted on our way to the food court. As we stood there trying to figure out what we wanted to eat, I heard a voice that stopped my heart.

"Well hi there Vicky."

I turned and saw Lindsey walking toward me. It was like the first time I had seen her. She was so full of confidence. I was rooted where I stood, unable to move. Jessica looked at Lindsey, then at me, a look of confusion in her eyes.

"I really wasn't expecting to find you here, but it certainly is a pleasant surprise, isn't it Vicky?" Lindsey said, sounding almost sincere. I could still hear the contempt in her voice, though.

"Why does she keep calling you Vicky? Do you know her or something?" Jessica asked, hooking her arm in mine defensively.

"Oh you never told her about us, did you?" Lindsey said with a smile that wasn't at all friendly.

Finally I snapped out of my trance.

"She's no one Jessica. Come on let's go," I said as I tried to walk away.

"Oh I'm someone alright. Jessica was it? He might be Victor now, but a few months ago I called him Vicky and fucked him like a slut whenever I wanted," Lindsey said loud enough for people walking past to hear.

I pulled Jessica along, but Lindsey walked along behind us, happy that she had hit a nerve.

"Oh yes, I dressed him up in a cute little skirt and then bent him over. So did plenty of other girls. He would beg for a cock up his ass. I'd parade him around in public, showing off my little toy," She laughed cruelly.

I walked faster, almost running. Lindsey let us out pace her, knowing the damage had been done. Jessica said nothing, but looked at me with an unreadable expression on her face. I said nothing. What could I possibly say? I knew it was over.

We drove to my apartment in silence. Would I have to move again? Surely Jessica would tell everyone about what she had just learned. No, I wouldn't run away again. If everyone knew, then everyone knew.

When we got to my apartment, I knew I had to say something. Jessica beat me to it though.

"Is what she said true Victor?" Her voice was neutral, betraying no emotions.

"Yes, yes it is. It only lasted a brief time, but I enjoyed dressing up as a woman. I liked being Vicky. But Lindsey treated me terribly, so I left her. And I promised myself I'd never do it again," I said, my voice trembling only slightly.

"I probably should have told you, but I didn't think it would come back up. I know it's over between us. If it isn't too much to ask though, could you please not tell everyone?" I continued trying to be strong.

Silence stretched on for what felt like an eternity. I turned to make sure Jessica was still standing there. She was looking at me with a strange look.

"Victor, I'm not breaking up with you. We all have quirks. I'm no different." She said tenderly, reaching out to take my hand.

"In fact I have some "quirks" of my own," she said, looking slightly flushed.

"What kind of quirks?" I asked, not believing what I was hearing.

"I'll make you deal. You show me yours, and I'll show you mine. Be at my house at 9 tonight," Jessica said.

I was speechless. Jessica must have taken this as a yes, because she kissed me and said she would see me then. Hearing the door close snapped me out of my state of shock. What did she mean, I'll show you mine if you show me yours? By default I had agreed though. Maybe I should call her and try to back out.

Nevertheless, that fire that had been relit at the mall was still burning inside me. I wanted to dress up again, to feel sexy, to be Vicky. And I realized I wanted to dress up for Jessica. She was so important to me, and I wanted to keep her in my life.

Tucked in the back of my closet was a box I had kept for unknown reasons. But I was suddenly very happy I had kept it. I pulled out my favorite black skirt that showed of my legs and ass. Then my red sweater, which made me look slim, and displayed the curves I had.

Then out came my wig. A mousy brown affair, short and teased up just like my hair used to be before I cut it. Next I removed a carefully folded pair of red panties and my make-up kit. I took all of these items to the bathroom.

First I showered. I shaved every inch of my body, removing all the hair that had been starting to grow back. With great care I slid my razor across my legs, chest, and ass. No area was missed. When I finished, I rubbed my skin with a smoothing lotion.

Then came the make up. Lightly applied rose red, a dash of mascara, some blush to help bring out my color. I tried several times, wanting to get it just right. It had to be perfect tonight. My hands seemed to move on their own, using skills I didn't know I still had. My wig needed only minor adjustments before I clipped on it.

As I settled my panties on just so, feeling them nestled in the crack of my ass, I felt wonderful. I knew right then that I could never be happy as just Victor or just Vicky. There had to be a balance between the two, or I would never be completely content.

By the time I was finished transforming into Vicky, it was time to go. I don't know how I spent an entire afternoon getting ready, but I did. For some reason I wanted to look perfect. I wanted to be as hot as I possibly could be. If I was going to show Jessica this side of me, I wanted her to see me at my best.

As I drove to Jessica's place, my stomach was in knots. What if she didn't like it? What if she was just waiting there with a few friends to laugh at me? No, Jessica wouldn't do that to me. Through all my racing thoughts, the most prominent one I had was a question: What was Jessica's mysterious quirk?

I arrived at her door at 8:50. I knew showing up early would make me seem eager. I guessed it was alright, though, because I was eager. My heart was pounding as my trembling finger pushed the doorbell. Oh god, I was so nervous.

As I heard the door start to open, I pushed my hips forward slightly and put my hand on my waist. As the door opened, my heart felt like it would explode, but I managed to stand still. I was greeted by the sight of Jessica wearing a demure thigh length robe, her hair hanging free and partially covering her face. She looked like a temptress if I'd ever seen one.

"My god you look good...good enough to eat," Jessica said, a sultry smile gracing her face.

She pulled me in and kissed me, tenderly but firmly squeezing my mouth as she did so. This was a big change from her normal behavior, but it was a very welcome one. I had no doubts about who was in control right now, and I loved being Vicky again. My cock quickly grew hard, and I squirmed as I felt my whole body become flush.

"Close the door and then meet me in the bedroom," Jessica said as she gave my ass one more squeeze.

I was pleasantly dizzy after that kiss and with how assertive Jessica was being. My body tingled with a sense of impending pleasure. Jessica had seen me as Vicky, and seemed to like what she saw. That meant so much to me, more than I had realized it would until that moment.

I also realized I was standing in the doorway spacing out. Quickly I shut and locked the door and hurried to the bedroom. The door was half closed, and I could see a warm flickering light coming from inside. With my heart racing, this time with excitement, I entered the room. What I saw blew my mind.

Jessica was sitting on the edge of her bed naked save for the 8 inches of purple cock she was slowly stroking. Silicon and rubber molded into the perfect likeness of a cock. I felt my cock twitch, and my mind went blank. I watched Jessica stand up, noting how proudly that cock stood out from her body. She smiled at me and beckoned me to her.

I swayed my hips as I walked towards her, reveling in this moment as I never had with Lindsey. Vicky felt sexier, more desirable than ever before. When I came close Jessica pulled me in hungrily for another kiss. I melted into her arms, feeling her girl cock pressed up against my stomach.

Jessica grabbed one of my hands and guided it to her cock. As I wrapped my fingers around it, I could feel the veins running along it. It was still warm from being played with. Just holding it made me shiver, and I moaned as Jessica greedily sucked on my lips, dancing her tongue nimbly across mine.

I kissed the side of Jessica's throat and moved down her collar bone. As I trailed kisses down her chest, I had to stop and pay special attention to her hard nipples. I sucked one into my mouth tasting the salty sweat forming on her skin. Jessica moaned, and pushed my mouth down harder on her nipple.

As much as I loved teasing her nipples, I had bigger things to put in my mouth. I kissed down her flat stomach feeling her muscles tighten every time my lips touched her glorious skin. Small gasps escaped from Jessica's lips as I slowly sank to my knees.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Vicky Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds