• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Dream of Darkness

A Dream of Darkness

The man: Tall, dark, and handsome. Isn't that how it goes?

The woman: Lithe, fair, with silky hair. Nothing new there...

She was just another man's dream, the femme in the modest silk blouse. Nothing revealing did she ever wear; her most enticing outfit consisted of slightly tighter-than-normal black pants that made her ass look better than she realized. Tall, slightly aloof, she was the kind of woman that men ogled as she walked by - but never dared approach. Though her eyes were enticing, a crisp blue that seemed almost as though it might extend into her soul, any glance lasting longer than a moment had an extremely strange and very disorienting effect on the opposite gender. She'd never made any attempt to understand this; not caring was her specialty.

He was just another woman's dream, the man in the casual clothes. Rarely seen anywhere other than the dimly lit corner table in Cara's Cafe, he was completely unnoticed by most customers. The few that chanced to look his way immediately averted their gazes, disconcerted for no apparent reason. His smile would charm any woman, his voice was low and smooth. His eyes were dark and deep, but never did anyone approach for long enough to examine them closer. He sat, day after day, at the same table, at the same coffee shop, watching the same woman.

She entered, every day, and ordered the same drink: "Medium chai tea skim milk latte, please," she would say in that down-to-earth, clipped voice. She would pay the $3.21, stand at the counter for approximately two and a half minutes, receive her drink, and exit the shop. Her glance never passed over any of the other customers, least of all the dark man hidden in the corner. He would watch with some intensity as the door swung shut behind her, its bells gently tinkling.

"Medium chai tea skim milk latte, please," she said, opening her purse, retrieving the previously set aside $3.21. Passing it to the cashier, she moved aside to stand at the counter, just as she did every day. But something disturbed her, today. Something was sending a tingling sensation down the back of her neck. Not knowing what it was, she did her best to ignore it, but failed.

She turned, scanning the coffee shop for any sort of disturbance. Her gaze passed over the man in the corner - passed, and returned abruptly. Her eyes locked on his across the room. Startled, she jerked back, blinking several times, before returning her glance to his eyes. She felt herself moving across the room by a will that seemed other than her own.

She found herself before him, her face inches from his own as he stood to meet her. She opened her mouth to speak, instinctively trying to regain her composure, but something prevented her. She felt his hand brush hers, and heard him speak, though she could have sworn that his lips never parted.

"Come with me," was all he said. She nodded without thinking. As he led her out of the coffee shop, she heard sounds as though from a distant past: "Did anyone order a medium chai tea skim milk latte?" The bells on the door tinkled gently as they stepped over the threshold.

Expecting to find herself on the busy streets once more, she was mildly surprised when silence was the only sound. At first, she thought she had inadvertently closed her eyes, but upon attempting to open them, she found they were already open. The darkness was practically tangible; indeed, she almost felt as though she were swimming through it. She could no longer tell if he still remained, or if she was alone. Her eyes closed, trying to shut out the insatiable darkness.

A flash woke her from her trance-like state. She slowly opened her eyes to find herself in the living room of her own home. She rotated in confusion, trying to figure out why she was here, why she hadn't yet left for work. She looked at the clock on the wall, which read 12:00. "That can't be right," she whispered to herself. Noticing that the second hand had stopped moving, she realized it must have stopped at exactly midnight the night before. "Stupid clock," she muttered to no one in particular. "Just bought that one, too."

"Come here," said a voice that she recognized instantly. Through the initial shock, she felt a sense of eternal calm at hearing his words, and she immediately began to move toward him, though she had not previously known he was there. When she reached him, he placed one hand on her shoulder, slowly sliding it across her back until his arm was wrapped around her. He turned her to face the wall, so her body was perpendicular to his, then pulled her closer to him.

In her state of bliss, she did not realize what he was doing until he had her head leaning back, his arms supporting her, and his teeth against her neck. As he opened his mouth, his fangs pressed ever so slightly against her skin, her mind suddenly reacted. She pulled away sharply, causing his teeth to create thin red lines on her neck. "Oh my god," was all she could say, backing away until her back was against the far wall.

"Don't be afraid," he said in that soothing voice, but this time she was not taken in. Trembling, fighting between disbelief and terror, she tried to think rationally, but found it impossible. Having a vampire in one's home left little room for rationalization.

"What the hell are you?" she asked. She knew the answer already, but she could not think of anything more to say to this abomination that had somehow taken over her mind.

Before she could even blink, he was beside her again, this time trapping her in the corner of the room. "Stop speaking," he ordered.

"No," she said defiantly, though inside her mind was racing with fear and horror. A slight flicker of confusion crossed his eyes.

"Stop speaking," he ordered again.

She opened her lips to refuse again, but found something prevented her from speaking. Thinking it was her fear, which had been intensifying to a point beyond that which she had ever experienced before, she took several deep breaths, then spoke: "No!"

His eyes widened. No human had ever before resisted his control. His mind whirled, racing; he was filled with confusion and shock, but at the same time, admiration for her strength. His lips curled into a smile as he realized that he was being challenged, in a stronger manner than he had ever before experienced. The feeling invigorated him, filling him with adrenaline, filling him with lust.

He took her wrists suddenly, shocking her, pressing his entire body against hers so that her body was nearly crushed against the wall. She unwittingly let out a slight whimper of pain and fear, her eyes closing as one tear slipped out. Lightning raced through his empty veins as he felt himself harden.

He pulled away from her slightly, allowing her to breathe again, but the feeling of her racing heartbeat had been too much for him. He suddenly lowered his head and slid his sharp fangs into her pale neck, sucking the nectar for dear life, losing himself in bliss and ecstasy.

She cried out in pain as his fangs pierced her skin, her arms jerking against his hold. But slowly, her body began to relax as he drank, her skin tingling with gentle sensations as his tongue ran along the marks his fangs had made. She let her arms go limp, and a small moan escaped her lips.

He ran his tongue one last time over her neck, savoring the sweetly bitter flavor. As he pulled away, the wounds closed. He slowly licked his lips, enjoying the last of the blood, hearing her breath slow as she let out a long sigh. He lifted her, her eyes still closed, and laid her gently on the couch before allowing himself to give in to his desires.

Her eyes opened wide as she felt his hands tear open her blouse, slipping under her tight bra to press hard against her breasts. She had a momentary thought of resisting, but it vanished as one of his hands lingered lower, resting on her belt. Her eyes filled with an excitement she had never before known, and she reached up to pull his lips down to hers for a passionate kiss.

Her hands wandered, pulling off his shirt, reaching up to his shoulders before dragging her fingernails down his back. His eyes were filled with desire as he forced open her bra, leaning down to suck firmly on one hard nipple, before moving down further.

He removed her pants and her white cotton panties, leaving her bare on the couch, leaning low to breathe in her scent, smelling her arousal as it increased each moment. She pulled him back toward her, reaching down to remove the rest of his clothing, reveling in his fully erect penis, running her fingers along it in longing, until he pulled her up into a sitting position, maneuvering so that he was sitting with his back on the arm of the couch with her facing him.

She continued running her fingers along his penis. In one sharp movement, she lowered her lips to the tip, taking the entire member into her mouth and down her throat, choking slightly but forcing herself on. She moved her head slowly up and down, rubbing her tongue firmly along the outside, stimulating him almost past control.

She sped up, sucking in more and swallowing his pre-cum, until her tongue was at the base of his penis, nearly far enough to lick his balls. She moved up and down with increasing speed until he could stand it no longer. His head tilted back as he exploded in her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed it all, and continued to suck as she slowly slid her mouth off him.

Still hard and wanting more, he stood as she remained seated, circling around to the other side of her, placing his hands on her back as he pushed her away from him. She eagerly complied, leaning against the arm of the couch as he spread her legs. He inhaled her scent once more, going nearly wild with desire, before thrusting himself fully into her.

She let out a high, soft moan with the first thrust. Positioning herself better to allow deeper penetration, she let him fill her with his long, thick penis. Light-headed due to blood loss, she felt as though she were going to burst as he thrust again and again, her moans increasing in volume.

His hands moved from her back down to her clitoris, rubbing her at first very gently, then more firmly. She thought she was going to climax in the first instant, but he pulled away, then returned, building her up until she could stand it no longer. "Make me cum!" she cried out.

Hearing her cries sent jolts of energy through his body. Thrusting even further into her, he rubbed her clitoris faster and harder, until he felt her body tighten, felt her PC muscles clenching around him, as a wave of orgasm passed through her. She let out a scream of pleasure, arching her back. He thrust harder and deeper into her until finally, just as her intense orgasm was subsiding, he filled her once more his cum.

Feeling him cumming deeply inside of her set her off again. She screamed louder, twice, as another orgasm passed through her. Her whole body rocked, her muscles clenching harder around him, sucking every drop from his penis as he gasped in ecstasy.

Her body continued to spasm, very slowly relaxing until she was left panting. He ever-so-gently removed himself from her, not wishing to, then leaned back against the other end of the couch. He could see her liquids dripping down her legs and pooling on the couch. He inhaled her scent one more time.

She collapsed on the couch after he left her, eyes closed, still in ecstasy from the incredible two orgasms she had just had. Her body slowly calmed, her breath returning to normal, and she sat up to face him. He turned slightly away from her, so that his feet were on the floor, and pulled her toward him.

She went willingly this time, leaning her head back to bare her neck for his teeth. This time he surprised her, however. He lowered his head to her neck, and drank gently, but only for a moment. Then he licked her wounds closed, and pulled her face forward until her lips gently touched his.

She reached up to wrap her arms around his neck and shoulders, feeling his cool skin, and opening her eyes. She gasped as she fell back onto the couch, no longer having any support, no longer feeling the strength of another body beside hers. Her hands touched the empty air as she fully awoke, disoriented and confused, in her bed.

She was certain he hadn't been a dream. There was no way he could have been. Her body was still overjoyed with all the sensations she had felt last night. She still felt light-headed from blood loss. She had to find out for sure.

She dressed in her usual clothes, went through her daily morning routine, and left the house to go to the coffee shop. She entered, walked up to the counter, and ordered her drink. She moved aside to wait, praying to feel the tingling sensation down her back.

Finally, she turned to scan the shop. Her eyes lingered in the corner, but there was no one there.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Dream of Darkness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds