• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Scene Ch. 02

The Scene Ch. 02

With a lingering caress, my Master stepped off the platform. Circling me O/our eyes met and He grinned. Twirling the flogger, He let just the ends brush my stomach making me gasp. "You know pet, this might just take a while."

I groaned "oh yesssss......" not quite able to wipe the smile off my face.

He chuckled evilly, "Yes, you're My little toy, and tonight I feel like playing"

He twirled his flogger repeatedly, letting the ends slap against my skin, making me writhe in my restraints. First working them over my belly then around to my ribs where He knows I am ticklish. Letting the whip dance harder against me when I squirmed to get away from it, my head fell back from the sensuous feel of the leather on my skin, sometimes smooth, sometimes rough, but always pleasurable. Moving around to my ass, He applied some strength to the strokes turning the skin pink and making my ass shake. The blows were coming quicker and quicker all up and down my thighs and ass. The sensation turned from sensuous to that delicious not-quite-pain feeling and He kept the pressure there, knowing that I could cum just from the sensation. My hips started jerking with every lash of the flogger and just as my moans became cries, Master stopped.

"Ohhhhhh" I groaned, disappointed. My hips were still involuntarily jerking from the pleasure.

"Not so quick My pet, we've a long way to go." He said as He caressed my now pink ass. He gently started slapping my pussy lips from behind with the flogger making me jump a little with each stroke. I could feel my nether lips engorging with blood and feeling very full and heavy, spreading to expose my clit to His loving attention. More gently now He started stroking my exposed clit with the flogger enjoying the way my hips rocked as I tried to grind down on it. SLAP he struck hard sending an explosion of pain and warmth through me.

"Oh my, did you hear that pet? I think you're a little wet. Now you know that I love that sound" as He brought the flogger up against my pussy again and again, raising me to my toes and causing black tears to run down my face. When my pussy turned from warm to hot, I could feel my stomach start to tremble, knowing He could see it I cried "Master Please!!!"

His gaze flicked up to my face as He stopped thrashing my soaking wet pussy. Tracing my tears with His finger, He gently pressed a kiss on my forehead. "You'll tell me if it gets to be too much, won't you My love, you know the words."

I gasped "Yes Master, red and yellow."

As I hung there panting He gently kissed my forehead again. "Good girl."

He moved around to my back and caressed the red skin on my ass, pressing kisses there, bathing the heat with His tongue. Flicking His fingers over my now engorged clit, causing me to jerk and writhe with each movement He gave a low chuckle.

"My pet loves this doesn't she?"

"Yes Master, I love it when you thrash my pussy. You know I do." I gasped. When I let out a gravelly moan, He stopped. I just about cried in frustration. He would have me begging to cum before too long.

Setting down the flogger, He picked up the new dildo attachment and the lube. Kneeling down in front of me, He lubed it up and inserted just the head of it, popping it in and out of my pussy watching my hungry cunt grasp at it as He pulled it out. After satisfied with my level of arousal, He slammed it into my pussy hard, making me scream in ecstasy. Already close to the edge, my cunt immediately clamped down on it and I started cumming. My body jerked and shouts tumbled from my lips in rhythm with the clenching of my pussy walls on the dildo. I couldn't help it, I had no control when He tortured me like this, for all that He had been trying to teach it to me.

I felt my body convulsing and saw the gray creeping into the edge of my vision when I realized that I had just made a mistake. I started moaning, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" with every pant as I recovered. I opened my eyes to find Him still kneeling in front of me holding the dildo in place. Except this time, there was no smile.

"No words." He whispered.

He ripped the dildo out of me making me cry out harshly. The look on His face was one of extreme disappointment. He didn't say a word as He unhooked my ankles. Tears were streaming down my face and He ignored them as He untied my gown from my wrists and unhooked the clips. Silently He took my hand and led me over to the corner.

"Assume the position." was all He said. I lowered my head and placed my hands behind my back clasped on top of the other with my feet shoulder width apart, facing the corner. Tears dripped from my eyes as I felt Him leave me there, He didn't even attach the cuffs together. I knew I had messed up, I knew I was not allowed to cum without permission. He returned and wiped my pussy clean with a soft warm cloth, part of my punishment being that He didn't ask for this cum so He wouldn't taste it. I sobbed as quietly as I could. I felt just destroyed that I had let Him down on our anniversary.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Scene Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds