• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Julie and the Office Bull

Julie and the Office Bull

123

As chat up lines go it was certainly different.

"At least give us your knickers to sniff then." My colleague suggested with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Stevie Taylor was the IT King at Owen Martins and was known as 'the Office Bull' because he had a reputation for bedding a lot of women including several female members of staff... but he was also the sleaziest man in the world. He made my flesh creep and turned me on in equal measures.

"Nooooooooo I will not!" I sighed as I dismissed his request.

This was the Monday of the second week Stevie and I had worked long hours re-programming and updating the company data base and as usual, he was taking every opportunity to introduce sex into the conversation. Although I'd worked for the Company for over 3 years this was the first time I'd ever had to work closely with him and it was a little bit unnerving.

"I bet you wear really sexy knickers," the pervert continued, "a thong? A tiny G-string? Open crotch? Yes...that's it!" Stevie chuckled when I glared at him, "I bet you're wearing cheap, red tacky open-crotch knickers!"

"I am not!" I maintained, "Now let's get back to work". I knew I should ignore him but he just kept going on and on like yappy terrier.

Stevie was incorrigible; all he seemed to do whenever I saw him at lunch or whatever was talk about sex; his conquests at the weekend, his potential conquests, magazines that he'd seen, porn on the internet and girls he wanted to have sex with -- detailing exactly what he wanted to do to and with them.

I look back now and it was probably 'sexual harassment in the workplace', but Stevie was one of those people that oozed charm and charisma meaning that everyone just laughed along with him.

"So what type are you wearing then?" The hairy faced geek continued beating me down.

"I'm not telling you!" I was becoming flustered now but I wondered if it would be simpler just to tell him. This was the third night in a row this week, for us to work together until midnight. Stevie had finished his part of the job so had spent the last hour or so asking me to go into the toilets for a 'quick shag because his nuts were busting' and I consistently refused his lecherous request.

It wasn't that I didn't want to but I couldn't, could I? I'm Julie; 39 years old, married with 2 teenage sons, a Senior HR Executive and I've been told that I look a bit like the red-headed singer Reba McIntyre and I'm bored shitless with my life!

"I'm not even your type." I muttered as I kept furiously typing so I didn't have to think about him and what he wanted to do with me.

"So," the Gremlin grinned, "what is my type, then?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Common, slutty, trampy, easy women that wear too much make-up and not enough clothes.....tarts!" I felt like I'd won a small victory when he finally fell silent for a moment or two.

"I've got to admit," Stevie heaved a sigh as he eased closer to me slowly enunciating every word slowly into my ear, "Actually....I have fucked a lot of women like that...but I like a challenge too and I've literally fucked the arse off scores of women just like you!"

He was so close to me now I could smell him. It wasn't a bad smell but not a pleasant one either...just 'his smell'. He was quite a bit younger than me -- in his mid twenties and had dark shaggy hair. He hardly ever shaved and dressed very casually which made him stand out in our very conservative office. His choice of clothes always looked like someone else did his shopping for him. Nothing ever matched and he did like bright colours which is always unusual in a man. He probably thought he looked a bit like Brad Pitt or that singer in Oasis.

I on the other hand am always immaculately dressed in smart business attire; usually from M& S but sometimes with a few Designer names added for extra effect.

"What do you mean 'women like me'?" I nervously asked as I typed so fast it looked like I was using a foreign language -- thank God for 'spell check'.

He smiled, guessing that he was making progress. It was an easy-going smile. A confident smile. A predator's smile. The smile I presume a lion smiles just before it sinks its teeth into a zebra at a water hole.

"Women who are married but bored. Women who have deep dark desires that they want fulfilling; but don't know how to go about it." Stevie's voice had now dropped several octaves and was becoming very husky....which could have been the result of the 40 cigarettes a day he smoked.

That was 'his smell'! Cigarettes, beer and cheap cologne! Hooray! I'd cracked it!

"They've usually got the looks, the career, the clothes, the house, the big flash car, the holidays abroad but...." He paused as I stopped typing, my fingers frozen to the keyboard, "but deep down they need some passion put back into their lives!"

'My God!!' I thought.....'He could be a psychiatrist! He'd just described me and my life to a T.

I have my glorious career a 6 bedroom/3 bathroom house, my own BMW 3 series, a handsome husband with his own property business but who works long hours and weekends, we have a nice villa on Majorca but....but...but...something was missing; it was all so hollow and shallow.

Stevie was now sitting so close to me as he whispered into my ear I could feel the heat from his body. His fingers were soon inside my blouse and caressing the soft flesh of my boob. He was so gentle I could hardly feel his touch but it also felt like a thousand watts of electricity surging through my skin as he tried to peel my bra back.

I suddenly jumped up pushed him away and announced, "Enough! I need a cup of coffee!" Then I fled out of the office to the tea room. My hands were shaking as I filled the kettle with water.

I sensed that he was standing behind me in the doorway as I stared out of the window into the twinkling darkness of our city.

My mouth was as dry as a digestive biscuit but I managed to utter; "Why do you want my....you know....knickers?"

Stevie quietly chuckled.

"So I can sniff them and wrap them around my stiffy and wank into them while I think about you bending over your desk with your skirt up over your bare arse and your legs wide apart...begging me to fuck you. Come on Jools...my balls are bursting....you can't leave me like this."

I whispered. "You're disgusting....you know that, don't you?"

"I can be as disgusting as you want me to be." The laugh in his voice getting louder, "Every perversion can be catered for!"

I was trembling as I slowly turned my head towards him. He'd finally worn me down after 3 full days of pestering and sexy talk.

"You wouldn't tell anyone....would you?" My voice was barely audible now as I considered his proposition.

"Fuck no!" He chortled. "It'll be our little secret.....I bet you've got lots of little secrets."

"When would you....you know....actually do it?" My heart was thumping and I actually felt sick as I uttered the words.

"As soon as I get home!" He was now grinning like a fool and rubbing the bulge in his baggy cords.

Actually I did want to watch him masturbate....desperately so. As a teenager I'd sometimes hidden behind the bedroom door to watch my brothers masturbate then rush back to my own room and play with myself. Only one boyfriend had ever done it for me and my husband has always claimed that it's something that he's never done.

"I don't know....." My words tailed off as I poured the boiling water into my cup. Still not looking him in the eye I checked my watch. It was nearly 11pm and we were nearly finished for the night. I was trembling as I sipped my coffee. Stevie stared silently at me continuously rubbing his erection - which did look rather large!

"Wait there then." My mouth was so dry my voice was hardly audible.

I shivered as I brushed passed him on my way to the ladies room.

I was struggling to breathe as I lifted my skirt and eased my peach satin thong down my thighs. My brain felt like a huge marshmallow as I tried to decide if I was doing the right thing. It was probably 20 years since I'd last done anything that could be considered 'naughty' and even then it was nothing like this. Could I really give a horny work colleague my knickers to masturbate into?

It was strangely liberating as I walked along the corridor back to the kitchen.....knickerless.

Stevie was looking apprehensive when I opened the door.

"Here, but I want them back." I said as I dropped my panties onto the table, without thinking about the consequences.

"You little minx!" Stevie laughed as he picked my small thong up and examined them, running his finger along the warm damp crotch. I tried to look blank as he put them to his face and inhaled deeply but my nipples suddenly popped out like a pair of thimbles.

I didn't move an inch as Stevie kept my panties pressed to his face and held his hand out and tickled my erect nipples for a few seconds.

"We should go home now." I nonchalantly told him as I turned away and poured the full cup of coffee down the sink.

We didn't speak another word as Stevie did a security check and I packed my laptop away. As he finally turned the key in the lock he looked at me and winked. I smiled a knowing smile.

"Goodnight." We said in unison; then he turned to walk home and I crossed the car park.

My stomach was turning somersaults as I lifted my skirt to keep checking that my pulsating pussy was really uncovered as I drove home. I arrived home at 11.45 to find my two sons bickering in the kitchen as two different types of music blared out of their respective bedrooms and Greg my husband was already fast asleep in bed, no doubt aided by half a bottle of malt whisky.

I struggled to get to sleep as I contemplated what I'd done. My fingers kept wandering between my legs to touch my sticky vagina but I couldn't find the courage to masturbate and relieve my sexual tension as I lay next to my drunken husband.

The following day I arrived at my desk to find a post-it note on my chair. 'There's a present for you in the top drawer'.

I tentatively opened it to find yesterday's knickers scrunched up into a ball. I looked around and couldn't see anyone who looked like they were going to visit me so I took them out and examined them.

I was nearly overcome by the smell of sex as I unfolded my soiled thong. The satin material was absolutely coated in hardened cum but the crotch was still sticky and warm! The dirty bugger must have used them one last time this morning....in my office. I threw them back into the drawer when my assistant knocked on the door.

"Good morning." She smiled as she placed my post on the desk. "Are you ok? You look a bit....flushed?"

I smiled and told her I was fine.

The afternoon dragged by. Every time I saw movement outside my office I looked up hoping it would be Stevie but it never was. I contented myself with secretly touching and sniffing my dirty knickers that he had used to masturbate in; making myself incredibly horny. Every ten minutes or so I would open the drawer to look at the soiled panties and the smell of dried sperm was very nearly over powering. In fact the stench and feel made me the horniest I'd felt in a lot of years. So much so I was even tempted to go into the ladies toilet and masturbate myself....but I resisted.

I finally spotted him at 5pm just as everyone was leaving. He smiled and mimed drinking a cup of coffee. My stomach was spinning as I smiled and nodded agreement that I wanted a cup.

10 minutes later he sauntered into my office with two cups. We chatted about work and what was planned for the evening for 10 or 15 minutes. I tried to remain calm but all I could think about was the pair of soiled knickers in my drawer.

Just as he finished his coffee he grinned and asked, "Did you like my little present?"

I instantly blushed but nodded in the affirmative.

"I wanked off into them three times last night!" Stevie looked very pleased with himself.

"They were....were," I stammered, "still.....wet."

"I thought you'd like that." He grinned, "I cracked one out in here this morning too."

"You truly are a disgusting man." I told him, with a little smile.

"Did you finger yourself when you got home?" Stevie asked in a matter of fact way as we walked towards the main office.

"I did not!" I told him indignantly, "Any way, I wouldn't tell you even if I did!" Then I poked him in the ribs with my elbow.

I tried to remain dignified as Stevie pestered me all evening about the knickers I'd given him the previous night and what he'd been thinking about while he was wanking into them. He took great pleasure in telling me exactly how much 'stuff' he'd expelled each time. I tried to hide my feelings especially as I thought that my pussy might explode but eventually my erect nipples gave me away.

At one stage he was standing behind me watching me work on screen, it didn't take him long to begin rubbing his erection against my back. When I didn't complain he slid his arms around me and cupped my breasts making me sigh. I let him massage them for a couple of minutes then shrugged him off telling him that 'we had work to do.'

As the evening wore on he kept asking what underwear I had on and making lewd suggestive comments.

At 8.30 we stopped for a break.

"Are you going to give me your knickers again tonight?" He asked as I organised some sandwiches.

Without hesitating I teased him by saying "I might. I haven't decided."

He continued like this for nearly 20 minutes -- trying to guess what I was wearing and telling me again how much he'd enjoyed wanking into the pair the previous night.

"If you can guess what colour they are....you can have them." I giggled.

"Pink." He immediately replied.

I was stunned and pulled a funny face.

"How did you guess?"

"You look like you always wear a matching set." He smiled a winning smile.

Of course! I always wore matching underwear and he'd already seen my bra. Shit!

"Can I have them now?" He asked.

"Why now?"

"I want to watch you walking around knowing you haven't got any knickers on for the rest of the night."

I gulped. That was exactly how I was feeling, especially after 'not having knickers on' the previous evening had been such a turn on.

I smiled and made to walk out of the kitchen.

"No." Stevie put his hand up to stop me, "take them off in here in front of me."

We were on opposite sides of the small room and his hypnotic baby blue eyes were locked on mine. For the first time in my life I couldn't stop myself doing something outrageous.

Without saying a word I hitched my grey pleated skirt up to my thighs and fumbled for the elastic at the top of my thong.

"Higher...lift it higher than that." Stevie demanded in low voice.

My heart was pounding as I lifted my skirt as ordered, with one hand and began removing my panties with the other; never taking my eyes off his.

His mouth broke into a huge grin.

"Stockings! I love women in stockings."

I already knew that from previous conversations and had worn barely black hold-ups with a wide lace welt especially for him; but he didn't know that.

As I pulled my panties down my legs I knew he was also getting a clear look at my hairy ginger pubes. Then when I had to lift my foot to step out of them I knew he could actually see my pussy as well. I'd never ever felt like this before and was revelling in my new found naughtiness.

As I threw my panties across the room to him I straightened my skirt as if I'd just done the most natural thing in the world.

Stevie easily caught them and pressed them against his face and inhaled my musk.

"MMMmmm." He purred, "I love the smell of warm pussy." Then placed them in his shirt pocket with a little bit sticking out like a handkerchief.

It felt really odd but very liberating and very, very sexy wandering around the office with no knickers on under my skirt; especially as Stevie obviously knew my secret.

As we worked he kept asking how often I wore stockings and did I ever wear suspenders with real nylons?

At first I told him I hardly wore them then admitted to wearing nice sexy underwear and hold-ups to make me feel 'good' and I did occasionally wear stockings and suspenders.....on special occasions. This really pleased him and he made me promise to wear a set the following day.

As we finished work at 11.30 Stevie asked me if I wanted a coffee before we left for home. I guessed that he had some other kind of agenda on his mind but agreed anyway.

As I waited for the kettle to boil Stevie flamboyantly sniffed my knickers for what must have been the 90th time of the night.

"Show me your beaver again." He told me in quite a forceful way. Without hesitating I lifted my skirt with both hands so he got a full view of my stocking tops, pubes and pussy.

With my knickers still pressed against his face he began unbuckling his belt. I began shaking with excitement as he unbuttoned the fly on his jeans and let them fall to his ankles. I was so excited my mouth hung open as he pulled his underpants down and his penis came into view. The purple tip was poking out of his floppy foreskin and it reminded me of a King Size Greggs sausage roll.

"It's only fair you can see mine if I've seen yours." He chuckled as he wrapped my panties around it and began tugging at the shaft to make it even stiffer....if that was possible.

"What's that?" I croaked and nodded towards his thing when his purple knob came into view.

"Oh? This?" He grinned as he pulled at a gold ring that was attached to the hole and the tip. "My Prince Albert. Haven't you seen one before?"

I shook my head and stared at it as his penis grew even longer and harder before my very eyes.

I could feel beads of sweat forming on my forehead and my heart was racing as I stared at the sight in front of me. His pubes were shaved back to a number 1 or 2 making his cock look absolutely massive and he had a thick barbed wire tattoo around his left thigh.

Stevie made himself comfortable against the bench and began openly masturbating and talking dirty to me.

"Have you ever seen a cock this big?"

"I want you to suck it for me, deep throat me and swallow my spunk."

"You're gonna fucking beg me to shove this up your fucking married cunt."

"I want to see you stick your fingers up your fucking twat until you cum." (I shook my head).

Still with my skirt held up against my tummy I thought I was peeing myself because I could feel something warm running down my thigh as Stevie wanked so fast I thought his tattoos might fly off his arm.

He soon began grunting and grinding his teeth. Even innocent little me knew what this meant. He stepped forward and dropped my panties onto the kitchen table.

"Are you ready?" My young colleague mumbled. I nodded.

With one last furious stroke he sighed....then a long stream of cum shot out and landed on my knickers then he stepped even closer and forced another two short spurts out until they were coated in the stuff.

I'd never witnessed anything like it in my life and was now so excited I thought I might feint.

"God.....that was fucking great." Ken panted. "Did you enjoy that?"

I nodded.

"You gonna play with yourself now?" He asked in his soft Northern Irish brogue.

I desperately wanted to but shook my head.

"But you want to cum, don't you?" He asked in a concerned manner.

I shrugged my shoulders as he shuffled around the table, his jeans still around his ankles.

"Will you let me lick you out then?"

I nodded and he swiftly whipped his t-shirt off revealing a chest and arms covered in Celtic tattoos.

Steve then swivelled me around and lifted me onto the table with my bum on the edge; then he whipped my skirt up until it covered my stomach leaving my private parts exposed for him. I don't think I'd ever had sex -- definitely not oral sex -- without having a shower first to clean up. This was so spontaneous it just felt right.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Julie and the Office Bull

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds