• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Night To Remember

A Night To Remember

Chanel was one of the few black girls at school, and one of the only ones I knew. Growing up in predominately white neighborhoods, and going to all white private schools had shielded me from black people growing up. I had been with several girls in high school, but none of them compared to Chanel. She was about 5'5 and 135 lbs with the most beautiful smile you've ever seen. Her thighs were twice the size of my last girlfriend, and her ass was like something out of a magazine. When the weather got hot she would wear these skimpy little skirts that came about halfway down her chocolate thighs, with a halter top that showed off perfect stomach and eraser sized nipples. She had been the woman behind a month of wet dreams, but today was going to be the day I made my move.

Soon as class ended I walked up behind her trying to think of bullshit small talk, but what happened left me speechless. As usual Chanel was wearing a skimpy little tennis skirt showing off her Janet Jackson like body. As I closed in on her I had my eyes glued to her gorgeous legs when it happened. Sharon pulled a pack of gum out of her purse and as she attempted to close her purse she dropped the pack of gum. As she bent down to pick it up her skirt rose up her legs and revealed the skimpiest thong panties I have ever seen. Her ass was beautiful. It looked like two chocolate bon bons separated by piece of blue satin. My mouth dropped. I quickly turned around to see if anyone else saw what I was seeing, but nobody was watching. My nervousness of my first encounter with Chanel mixed with the picture in front me had given me a biggest hard on I ever had. She quickly picked up her gum and turned around to see if anyone was watching and spotted me. Instead of being upset when she saw me starring she looked like she was smiling. Still bent down, her head was about a foot away from my raging hard on. She looked my right in my eyes, and with an erotic smile on her face said, " enjoying the view Bobby. " Had she planned the whole scene? Had she been secretly watching me?

She slowly stood up with a models grace, slightly brushing her hand against my raging cock and whispered in my ear, " I been watching you Bobby. Meet at my apartment in twenty minutes, I've got a surprise for you." She pulled out a pen and took hold of my hand and wrote her dorm number, brought her hand back down to my cock, gave it a quick squeeze and said, " I'll be waiting Bobby," and walked away. I damn exploded in my pants. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought that she could be watching me. I can't believe she just had my cock in her hands, and in twenty minutes I'll be in her apartment.

When I got to her dorm I was unsure if what just happened was real or in my imagination. I almost turned around a walked home three times. The girl of my wet dreams was waiting behind the door. When I knocked on the door it slowly opened. As I peeked inside the room I could see that it was lit with about twenty scented candles. I walked in and saw the most erotic scene I've ever seen. Chanel was laying on the bed totally naked. She looked like she was glowing. Words can not do the woman justice. As I walked to the bed she slowly stood and walked over to me. Without saying a word she walked over to me slid one hand under my shirt pinched my nipple and with the other hand grabbed my chin and pulled my face down to hers and gave me the softest, wettest most erotic kiss I've ever had. Her tongue expertly darted inside my mouth and met my tongue. She was in total control. It was like I was a virgin all over again. She pulled my shirt off and began sucking on my nipples and unbuttoning my jeans. She pulled me over to the bed, she sat down and continued to take my jeans off. She reached for my manhood through my boxers and slowly began to stroke my cock. All I could do was lean my head back, close my eyes and enjoy the sensations I was feeling. She slowly peeled off my boxers and my cock jumped out of its cage. Chanel slid her lips around my and slowly began the best blow job I have ever experienced. Her tongue would trace back and forth on the head of my cock and then all of a sudden her mouth would just dive up and down on my pole. It felt like she had a vacuum around my cock. The candles, the blowjob, Chanel, it was all too much two minutes into the blowjob I blew my load all over Chanels face. Instead of it making her mad I think it got her excited, because when I looked down at her face I saw the same erotic smile that I saw in the hallway.

I reached down and picked Chanel up and slid her back on the bed. I stepped out of my jeans and boxers and climbed on top of Chanel. I quickly gobbled up her perfect B cup tits in my mouth and began sucking. I nibbled on her eraser sized nibbles and heard her moan for the first time. As I sucked on her nipples my hand eased it way down her stomach to her sweet pussy. She felt like she was fire. As soon as touched her swollen lips she jumped. As I slid my finger inside her she leaned her head over to me and slid her tongue into my ear. I slid another finger in and she grabbed my revitalized cock. She was wetter than any girl I had ever been with. She bit down on my ear and pulled me on top of her, grabbed my rock hard cock and guided it to her opening, looked me in the eyes and whispered, " Fuck me."

That was all I needed, the virginal feeling I once had soon disappeared, I was back in control and planned on giving this girl the fucking of her life. I spread her legs wide, grabbed hold of her precious tits, and began to plow into her. I started with slow deliberate strokes and worked my into a swift powerful banging of Chanel. Her hot box could take no more, her legs quickly wrapped around my waist forcing me deep inside of her and she let out a moan the whole floor had to hear. Chanel came hard and flooded my cock with her juices. She quickly jumped off my cock and begged me to come in her mouth.

She grabbed my cock and sucked like never before. She would go from slow to fast, from licking my head to licking my balls, and just when I thought I would never cum she deep throated all ten inches of my cock and squeezed my balls. My cock exploded like it was the first time. Cum was spilling down the sides of her mouth and she just took her tongue out and with one swipe licked it all up. She collapsed on top of me said, "Damn, I been waiting all semester for this day."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Night To Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds