• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Sexy Thief

A Sexy Thief

The name is Damon LeVoleur. I'm a tall, good-looking young black man living in Atlanta. A charmer, seducer and natural genius. A first-rate adventurer and a cheerful sort of functional psychopath. Oh, and I'm forthrightly bisexual. I hope that doesn't bother me. If it does, I don't care. A long time ago, I decided that having fun with no strings attached was the way to live life. That's my guiding light and I've never strayed from it. I believe in having fun. We're going for a ride. Stick with me cause it's gonna be cool. If you're one of those moralist types, just don't get in my way.

I'm originally from Georgia and I attended the Southern Georgia Military Institute. The Southern Georgia Military Institute is a private, four-year military college. It prepares men and women for life in today's military. It also offers Associates and Bachelors degrees in more than sixty fields. The school has twelve thousand students spread over two campuses. I attended the Main campus, right outside Atlanta. That's where the Athletics Department is. I've always been good at sports and this school had a whole bunch of them. The Southern Georgia Military Institute's Department of Athletics currently offers Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Fencing, Swimming, Football, Bowling, Wrestling, Archery, Gymnastics, Rifle, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Track, Water Polo, Ice Hockey and Rugby. For female student-athletes, they offer Softball, Basketball, Archery, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Rugby, Wrestling, Track, Gymnastics, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rifle, Equestrian, Fencing, Volleyball and Bowling. I had a Baseball scholarship at a school with a Division One sports program. Isn't that awesome?

Life was good. I had gotten away from my psychotic parents. Oh, yeah. My folks were creeps. My dad Frank had way too many brats with too many females. He was a cop, too. A police sergeant who was always mad about something. And he took it out on me. My mother Ellen, one of his many Baby Mamas, was no saint either. She was a violent psycho. He got shot on the line of duty and was forced to retire early. He works as a security officer these days. My mother is currently serving a life sentence in a maximum-security prison. She killed one of her co-workers at the hospital where she worked as a nurse. I was left alone in the world. That's cool because I developed a talent for doing whatever it takes to survive. Instead of winding up in the system, I won a scholarship to a good college. Yeah, I had it made.

Things were cool, until I found myself attracted to a closeted gay military officer named James. Officer James was an instructor at the Southern Georgia Military Institute. He had a wife and kids. He slept with men on the side. We had a thing. He was a tall, good-looking black stud. We had a secret, passionate relationship. The gay stud really knew how to work it in bed. It was lots of fun. There was a downside, unfortunately. He had anger issues and would take it out on me. I don't let anyone abuse me. Man or woman. Not anymore. When I fought back, he exposed me as gay and tried to have me thrown out of the school. I refuse to let that happen and just left on my own. It's been downhill ever since for me. I couldn't find regular work because I can't stand doing menial jobs. Sometimes, I slept on the streets. I learned to use my charm and wits to con people and make money.

Presently, I'm staying at Nicole Beck's apartment. Nicole is a five-foot-six, blonde-haired, green-eyed plump Irishwoman who lives in Idaho. I first met her in a bar not too long ago. I needed a place to stay. My last scam, when I tried to steal ten grand from Alberto Monterez, a rich Mexican businessman, kind of backfired. Now, the Mexican tycoon sent his goons after me. They wanted me dead. Low on cash, I needed a place to stay. I would keep a low profile until things cooled off. I was at this bar, scanning the patrons for potential rubes to scam. It's easy for me to pick losers with too much money. This time, though, I didn't have to go to the loser in question. She came to me.

Nicole was a lonely gal who attended Georgia Tech. We met at that bar and I guess she had a thing for me. We went home and I fucked her brains out. She offered me a place to stay, as long as I was civil. I couldn't believe my luck. I've slept with both men and women in exchange for quick cash before. Relax, I don't have any STDs and I've got on qualms about using sex to get what I want. However, Nicole was cool. She wasn't a psycho bitch on a power trip. She wanted to help me get back on my feet. Oh, well. Why look a gift horse on the mouth? I needed a secure base of operations until I could make some more money.

I had an online credit card scam lined up. To make Nicole happy, I found work at the local coffee house. It only paid ten bucks an hour but it got me through public transportation and allowed me to buy some cheap clothes. I impressed Nicole by buying her flowers once in a while and also by taking her out sometimes. Nicole came from a rich family. Her dad was the CEO of some engineering company and her mother was the president of one of the local women's colleges. Once, I snuck into one of her engineering classes at Georgia Tech. The professor, some old feminist bitch, asked some question which had both male and female students stumped. I know my engineering. That used to be my major, a long time ago. I answered it easily. Everyone stared at me. I laughed and told them that they ought to check themselves. The professor demanded to know who I was. Nicole quickly stood up and introduced me as a visiting friend from out of town. I smiled and looked at these rich Georgia Tech brats. I was smarter than all of them put together. Psycho genius, know what I mean?

When we walked out of class, Nicole was impressed. I guess she thought I was some dumb punk from the streets. I'm a smart guy whom life seems to love kicking around. I'm nobody's fool. When we got home, we had sex. My kind of sex. It was fun. I basically grabbed Nicole and threw her on the floor. I put her on her hands and knees and told her to suck my dick. She did. She took my long and thick, uncut black dick and gave it a long lick while fingering her pussy. I grinned and leaned back against the kitchen wall as Nicole sucked my dick and licked my balls. Man, this was fun. Nicole may look like a square but she definitely knew how to get down. I definitely rank her among the top ten best cock suckers of all time, male and female alike. This is how much I thought of her. When she made me cum, I screamed in pleasure.

When she was done, she looked at me, smiling. I grinned. I told her that I wanted her ass. Nicole hesitated. We'd done everything except that. She swallowed hard, and nodded. I watched as she got on all fours, her plump ass looking so wonderfully vulnerable. My dick got hard as steel. I came up behind her, and spread her plump ass cheeks. I rubbed my cock against Nicole's asshole. I could tell that she was nervous. Hell, I was getting off on it. I grabbed a bottle of lotion and greased up both my dick and her ass. Then, I pressed my dick against her asshole, and nibbled on her ear. Then, I bit her ear and pushed my dick into her asshole. The shrill scream which came out of Nicole's mouth as my cock went into her ass was music to my ears. Laughing, I placed my hands on her hips and pushed my dick deeper into her ass. I love fucking the ass. Male or female, it doesn't matter. Anal sex just feels good. I began ramming my cock into Nicole's asshole. She grunted and groaned as I worked my dick into her booty hole.

I read somewhere, in a story written by some twisted guy, that the bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. I guess this was true because Nicole had the tightest asshole I'd ever fucked. What a delightful discovery! I shoved my cock down her anal cavity. Furthering my exploration of the big gal's poop chute by plowing into the forbidden depths of her asshole. She was screaming her head off as I fucked her, and her screams only turned me on more. I smacked her plump ass while fucking her. She squealed and I laughed, ramming my cock deeper into her ass. Man, her asshole was getting hotter and tighter around my cock by the minute. I watched as she backed up her big ass against my groin. This was driving my cock deeper into her ass. Was she asking for more? I grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and yanked her head back. I asked her to clarify. Was she craving more cock up her ass? She screamed yes. I laughed, and began pounding her ass like anal pounding was going out of style. I gave her all the cock I had, and then some. She screamed and begged me for more. She was a real horny slut now, taking all I got. And I loved it. So much that to show my appreciation, I flooded her asshole with my cum. Filled her up nicely. She gasped in surprise, then squealed in delight. Hey, it's the least I could do, you know?

We fucked like rabbits. Until we got frigging exhausted and fell asleep on the floor. When Nicole came to, I was gone. I had left her a letter. I thanked her for a wonderful night. The best sex I've ever had. And I also thanked her for her credit cards, and the twelve thousand dollars in cash which she stocked in her bank account. Thus, I left the state of Georgia. I needed to make a fresh start for myself. And I was through sleeping with men and women for money or a place to stay. I wanted to be independent. Where shall I go? You know what, I've always wanted to go to Boston. Yeah, I'd go to Boston and build myself a new life over there. Courtesy of the twelve grand I got from her. Hey, don't feel bad. She's a rich gal. She'll bounce back. To her, this is chump change. To me, it's a life saver. Anyhow, see you around.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • A Sexy Thief

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 346 milliseconds