• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Lil Cheerleader

Daddy's Lil Cheerleader

12

It is 10 AM and I just woke up as I fumble to turn off my alarm clock. I can feel the warm weather from outside through the open windows so I throw my pajama bottoms on my naked body and make my way to the bathroom in my bedroom.

After taking a leak I take a look at myself in the mirror. I am in good shape for a man my age, I'm about 6'1 & 224 pounds. In my younger years I was on the track team in High School and in College and I continue to run and lift weights to keep myself healthy.

I can hear music playing from daughter Liz's room as I begin to leave the bathroom and head down the stairs to the kitchen. Usually the music is never that loud because my wife Donna hates it at that level but Donna is on a business trip in Boston.

I'm about to head outside to get the papers until I notice that they are on the kitchen table. My son Max must have grabbed them before he started his morning run so I sit down and pour myself a bowl of cereal and flip through the paper.

I look at the date on the paper and see that my 52nd birthday is tomorrow. Donna is not going to be home from her business trip for another 3 days. I'm really looking forward to her return because its been over a month since my wife and I had sex last because of our busy schedules.

As I stand up & walk over to the fridge to get some OJ I hear the music stop and I hear Liz making her way down the stairs. I close the refrigerator door and see Liz standing at the base of the stairs in her cheerleader outfit.

"Morning Daddy!" Liz says as she walks over and kisses me on the cheek and walks past me into the kitchen. I eye her over head to toe from behind as Liz walks by and can't stop thinking how hot she looks as I reply "Good Morning Beautiful."

I can't stop from looking over Liz's tight petite 18 year old body. Liz is about 5'7 and 115 pounds with 34C tits and an ass you could bounce quarters off of. I snapped out of staring at Liz's awesome body and asked "Why are you in your cheerleader outfit?"

"I have practice at 12. We have to get our routine down before the game next week" Liz had responded with a smile that showed off her perfect pearly white teeth.

"Well you certainly look drop dead gorgeous dear" I stated as I combed my hand through her blonde shoulder blade length hair.

"You like it?" Liz asked seductively as she spun around modeling her body in the outfit as she giggled. I was ogling her long tan legs & hour glass figure as she spun around in the kitchen.

"I love it baby!" I responded as I began to notice my dick was beginning to get to its full erect glory and was poking through my pajama bottoms right in broad daylight as I stood there in front of my daughter.

I tried to cover up my erection by trying to slyly grab the paper & cover it over my hard on but to no such luck. I hear my daughter giggle even more as I look up into Liz's face to see thats she's not stupid.

"I know you like it, I can tell judging by your little friend there standing at attention" Liz said as she giggled while staring at my growing member.

I was about turn around and walk out of the kitchen in an embarrassed state. Then I felt Liz grab my arm and say "No, No, No Daddy. Don't worry about it, I actually kinda wanna see your cock."

She turned me around and grabbed my cock with her right hand as her left hand eased my pajama bottoms off as she kneeled down. My prick sprang to attention to my full rock hard 9 inches and almost hit Liz in the face as she was caught off guard by my member.

"Oh Daddy!, it's sooooo BIG!" Liz cooed as she was going over my one eyed monster in slow motions with her soft gentle hands.

"Well Thank You Very Much my little cutie, but I really don't think this is right" I said in an embarrassed state as Liz slowly began giving me a slow hand job with her talented hands.

"Oh Daddy!, Don't be such a prude! Just relax and let me take care of you!" Liz said as she took it a step further as she stuck my stiff member into her eager mouth.

My head is bent back in pleasure as I run my fingers through Liz's hair as I put my hands on top of her head as Liz gives me a fantastic blow job.

My conscience starts coming into play as I am torn between my morals and pleasure as I look down to see my incredibly sexy daughter in her cheerleader outfit slobbing on my knob.

As I am staring down at Liz she looks up at me and locks onto my eyes while she continues sucking me off and reads the pleasure on my face. She takes my cock out of her mouth as she giggles and gives me a devilish smile as she gently licks some pre cum off the tip of my dick.

My hands cup the bottom of Liz's head as I look her in the eyes and gently motion to stand her up and begin to lock lips with our open mouths. I am even more aroused now as I realize the taboo of swapping tongues with my daughter who just sucked my cock.

As we are openly swapping saliva in the kitchen I slip my hands underneath Liz's team sweater and start caressing her breasts through her bra. Liz returns my caress by lifting her skirt up a bit and grinds her panty covered slit against my rock hard moist exposed dick.

I break our lip lock and start licking and sucking her neck and in the heat of passion I toss my morals a side and exclaim "Let's go into the living room and get a bit more comfortable!"

The true cheerleader excitement in Liz comes out as she jumps up and down at the notion as she claps and cheers "OOOHHH Good Idea Daddy!!!!" Liz now grabs my cock and led me into the living room and sits me down on the leather sofa.

Liz slowly begins to dance in front of me as I sit on the couch stroking my rod as I watch her move her hips back and forth seductively. She then begins to peel off her team sweater to reveal her black satin bra clinging to her nice sized tits. Liz puts her arms behind her back and unclasps her bra as it fell to the floor.

I am astonished by how beautiful Liz's breasts are as I stated "Your tits are so perky and perfect" as I slowly jerked off while watching Liz's striptease. The thought occurs to me that Liz must sunbathe in the nude because her skin so perfectly tan.

Liz smiles and responds by dropping her skirt to reveal this sexy matching black thong that makes her ass look even better if that was even humanly possible. My meat feels like it grew a few inches as Liz turns her back to me bends over in front of me to pick up her skirt leaving me with a bird's eye view of her amazing ass.

With my right hand going to town on my cock, I slap Liz's butt with my left hand and grab a good handful of her full supple ass. Liz lets out a deep moan, turns her head and looks me straight in the eye. Liz is so turned on I can see it in her eyes, she smiles and drops to her knees on the floor in front of me.

Before I know it Liz is between my legs with her face buried in my crotch as I sit here on the couch. Liz is taking her time and is teasing my cock with her mouth. She circles up and down and around my cock with her talented tongue. Liz is working her saliva on my throbbing dick and getting it even slicker.

Liz begins focusing on my balls as she takes each one separately into her hot mouth and sucks on them as she alternates between the two of them. Liz then releases her mouth from my balls and grabs them with her hands as she begins fondling them and gently scratching them with her long nails.

Liz then takes my rod and sticks it between her beautiful breasts and starts titty fucking my cock. Liz licks my dick as it goes up and down between her fantastically soft rack.

I look down at Liz and in the heat of passion scream out "Stop teasing me already and suck my cock!" Upon my request she obliges and soon engulfed my prick. Liz is a pro, she takes her time and eases her hot mouth up and down my dick slowly while running her tongue in circles around my shaft.

Here I am with my only daughter deep throating me as I am grabbing her by the hair slowly forcing as much of my prick into her mouth and throat as possible, needless to say I feel like I am in heaven.

The pleasure I am experiencing from the taboo of receiving a world class blow job from my daughter is too much as I blurt out "I wanna fuck your brains out baby!"

Liz stops sucking my dick, looks up at me and releases her mouth from being buried in my crotch as she stands up and replies "You Better!" Liz proceeds to drops down her thong to around her knees to reveal that she is perfectly shaved bald.

I break away from my view of Liz's bald snatch and look up at her and smile and coyly say "Just like your mother!" Liz winks at me as her hands can't help but play with her pussy as lightly teases her twat. I look down to see that the thong is still around her kneecaps is soaking wet and her inner thighs are also engorged with her honey pot run off.

I am so turned on by seeing how horny Liz is that I grab her ass from behind with both hands and pull her forward into my lap. Liz doesn't miss a beat as she props herself up on my lap and grabs my throbbing pole and eases it into her gash.

"OOOOOOOO, Fuck Daddy, Your so Big! OOOOO make this last, I don't want you giving in so early" Liz says, as she slides her pussy gently down my dick and lets out a loud moan that I'm sure the neighbors could have heard if not the freaking whole neighborhood could have.

Liz's pussy is tight, she isn't a virgin thats for sure, but she is definitely the tightest pussy I have fucked since my Big Man on Campus college days.

"You Got it Baby!" I replied as I proceeded to lick my fingers on my left hand and slip my fingers one at a time in Liz's butt hole.

"OOOO, that's right Daddy!, Now your getting Dirty, the way I like it" Liz groans as I slap and grab her ass with my busy hands. Liz begins bouncing up and down on my cock in a quicker pace and starts building some momentum and then switches it up by pacing herself and slowing down and starts grinding back and forth on my dick.

As Liz is gyrating on my cock we lock lips and begin passionately french kissing. Our tongues are dancing with each others as Liz's right hand starts caressing my washboard six pack abs.

I feel like I am going to blow my load as I hear the sound of Liz's ass clapping from bouncing up and down rigorously on my prick. Liz stops bouncing on my dick and starts trying to take in my cock as deep as possible into her slit. She puts her arms around the back of my neck as she tosses her sweat matted hair back and looks me seductively in the eyes and states "Fuck Me Doggy Style Daddy!"

I don't hesitate as I lift Liz off my throbbing meat and stand her on her feet as I give her directions to get on the living room carpet floor on all fours. I get on my knees and come up from behind her and ease my dick into her hot gash.

I start slowly fucking Liz as my right hand drifts down to fondle her clit as my left hand is spanking Liz's ass lightly. While I am doing this Liz has her elbows on the ground to keep her balance as she pinches her nipples with her ass arched up in the air.

Liz turns her head to look at me and says in sheer ecstasy "Fuck me faster and harder Daddy!" as her eyes rolled into the back of her head & bit her lower lip.

Hearing that turns me on so much as I pick up the pace and make faster and fuller thrusts. I remove my hand from Liz's clit and put both of my hands on her hips to pull her body harder on my cock and so I could spank her ass with both hands.

Soon enough Liz's butt is turning a decent color red from my spankings as I can hear the sound of my balls slapping against her body in tandem with Liz's moans. I feel like I am going to explode inside of Liz at the rate we were going.

All of a sudden we hear "What the Fuck!?!?!?!?!?!?!" as we both stop and look up to see my son Max standing at the foot of the living room with a look of astonishment on his face. "So I see I'm not the only one your fucking Liz!" Max says in a state of disbelief.

"Get over here in stick your shaft in my mouth!" Liz commands. Max doesn't miss a beat as he drops his running shorts to the floor and tears off his sweaty tank top. Max walks over with his semi flaccid prick in hand and kneels down with his cock in front of Liz's face and shoves it in her mouth.

I continue to fuck Liz from behind as she continues to go to town on Max's cock. Every once in a while I throw in a harder deeper thrust that pushes Liz forward which causes my son's dick to go further down Liz's throat.

I keep spitting and lubing up my fingers and playing with Liz's asshole as I look over to see Max with Liz's hair bunched up in his hands as she blows him. Max has a face of bliss on his face as he would occasionally look down and then roll his head back in satisfaction.

We fucked like this for another five minutes give or take. Liz's asshole was expanded and gapping by now by all of my fingering. Max releases his shaft from Liz's mouth and states out loud "I wanna fuck you Liz!"

When I hear this I pull out of Liz and looked down to see my cock and Liz's snatch glistening with her juices of excitement. Liz turns to me asks "You don't mind do you Daddy?" in a very sexy innocent tone.

"I don't mind at all. I'm actually gonna sit in my favorite recliner and watch you two" I exclaim as I stand up and slowly rub my dick as I was walk backwards and plop myself down in the chair.

"OOOOO, your kinky Daddy, I like that!" Liz says as she stays on all fours rubbing her pussy while she watches me get comfortable.

"Yea, we should have started having the same kind of fun way before this" Max proclaims as he lays down on the floor awaiting Liz to mount him.

As Max says this I notice the size of his cock, he is FUCKING HUGE!. Max's dick has to be at least 12 inches long and it has to be at least as thick as my wrist. It's not that I feel intimidated by his larger size, I am proud more then anything. This really turns me on for some reason as I continue to wank it.

Liz gets up and stands over Max facing me as she poises herself and begins to squat down. Liz hovers over Max's cock as she takes her right hand guides it to her box and begins to ease down onto the shaft.

Liz is wearing a grimace on her face as she impales herself on my son's prick. Seeing my daughter's cunt get split by that monster cock is utterly amazing. I keep edging my orgasms while I'm masturbating so that I won't cum.

By now Max and Liz have found a rhythm and really have started going at it. Liz keeps on bucking up and down on Max's schlong while her ass and Max's balls make this erotic clapping noise as they slap against each other in their passionate fucking.

I can't stop but be fixated on Liz's perky tits as they jump up and down with her movements. She must sunbathe in the nude because she has no tan lines & her nipples are brown from tanning.

Max then extracts his cock as Liz takes his queue and repositions herself as Max soon takes his beast and positions it at the opening of her butt hole. Liz takes the initiative and sits her ass down on his cock.

This sent an electric charge through Liz as her face of pleasure soon went to that of pain as she eases herself down on my son's dick. Liz keeps moaning out loud as that face of pain comes back and forth between a face of pleasure as she slowly picked up the pace.

I can't even imagine how Liz is able to fit that prick inside her butt hole. It makes me think she must have done anal a few times. By now Max is getting most of his meat up Liz's asshole as the eyes in her head seem to be popping out of their sockets.

After a few more minutes of fucking like that Liz gets out her sitting position and in the process removes Max's member out of her ass. She then gets on her knees to the side of Max's bodying still laying on the ground and in my full view Liz inhales his cock with her mouth.

I am so turned on from seeing my daughter being an Ass to Mouth slut that I blurt out "Do you like the taste of your own ass?" as I continue jerking off to their hot show.

Liz responds in a muffled "Mmm hmmmm" which I can only assume means yes as she gorges on that schlong. After Liz sucks all of her ass juices off of Max's cock I'm getting to a point where I can't watch anymore. My dick is throbbing and its bright red from me beating it.

Max gets up from the floor and picks up Liz and cradles her in the air. Max sticks his cock in Liz's slit as her legs wrap around his waist and her arms are interlock around Max's neck. Max is really drilling her in mid air as the sound of his balls slapping against her ass echo through the room.

At this point I can't take it anymore & I yell out "Max!, Bring that Cock Queen over her and plop her ass on my dick. We're gonna Double Penetrate this beauty!"

Max walks over the few feet over to the recliner with Liz still wrapped around him. Liz turns her head and looks at me and then down at my cock as her asshole is at the tip of my cock.

My son places her down as my dick has no problem entering her ass probably due to the fact that Max had already stretched that shit out just a moment ago.

Liz lets out a big moan and screams "OOOOOO Fuck!" as she releases her hands from Max's neck and places them on the arms of the recliner.

My cock is rooted deep to the base of my balls in Liz's ass as Max thrusts his dick in her pussy. There can't be more than a half inch of skin between Liz's orifices as we can feel our cocks rubbing against each other inside of Liz.

Max buries his cock deep inside Liz's snatch as she takes the initiative and puts her hands around his neck again in order to gain leverage and begins bouncing up and down on my dick.

Soon enough all three of us found a rhythm as Liz kept bobbing up and down on my cock and Max continued thrusting into Liz's box. We were really hitting a fast pace as we were fucking the bejesus out of Liz's holes.

"OOOOOO Fuck Yea!, You guys are the best Father and Brother ever!" Liz moans as we continued to really go to town on her.

Hearing that sent us into overdrive as the tandem of our cocks assault Liz's orifices. The thing that sent me over the edge though was the feeling of me and my sons cocks grinding against each other inside of Liz and our balls slapping against each other.

I soon felt my balls tightening and I knew I was gearing up to blow my load. I yelled out "I'M CUMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!" as I grab Liz's ass cheeks and pull her down and plant her on my cock.

I cum like a buckshot into Liz's ass. I feel like I unloaded gallons upon gallons of cum as I kept shooting my load into my only daughter.

Max kept fucking Liz's box as her pussy locked on to his dick as she was still planted on my rigid cock. I noticed that Max was getting closer and closer to his orgasm as I felt his thrusts getting longer and deeper.

All of a sudden Max pulled out of Liz's snatch which sent Liz back on to me and my still erect dick and forced us to lean back into a recline position in the chair. Max adjusted to this and put his leg on the arm of the chair and hovered his cock in front of Liz's face as he jerks off his cock in anticipation of blowing his load.

I have a birds eye view over Liz's shoulder as I am only inches away from Max's dick in my daughter's face. All of a sudden my son blew his massive load all over Liz's gorgeous face.

Max was blowing a load like Peter North as he kept cumming all over her face and tits for what seemed like forever. Max finished shooting the remainder of his load and backed away from the recliner with his cock in hand and plopped himself on the couch.

Liz and I were projected up in the recliner from Max's departure from the chair. Liz who was still sitting on my semi-erect cock twirled around on my cock to face me. Her face and chest is plastered in Max's man gravy.

"That was so much fun Daddy, I love You!" Liz says as her lips meet mine as we open mouth kiss. I am getting Max's spooge all over my face but I didn't mind because I am so horny.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Lil Cheerleader

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds