• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Knows Best Ch. 02

Master Knows Best Ch. 02

She was woken by a tug on her neck. She realised that Master had attached a leash to her collar. She rose to her knees sleepily from her bed on the floor and greeted her Master.

"Good morning, Master. Did you sleep well?" She asked the question every day, since usually she was the one to wake him up. This morning, though, he had said he had to wake early to take care of some things, and she was to sleep until he woke her.

"Yes, I did, pet. Thank you for asking." This was his usual reply and it was always laced with sarcasm, since it was his idea that she should always ask in the first place.

"That is good to hear, Master."

"Have you remembered what today is?" he asked, knowing full well that she could never forget it.

"Yes, Master," she beamed, "it is the day I am to wear your mark, at long last." she thought suddenly that the 'at long last' part might displease him and hastily continued, "not that I mind the wait, Master."

She was relieved when he smiled at her. He could be so cruel sometimes, but he always showed affection for her, and didn't appear to tire of her company.

He nodded. "Good. You may stand."

Obediently, she stood. He had laid out her clothes, a short skirt and low-cut top. No underwear, no bra. She dressed quickly. He lead the way to the kitchen, and she followed behind him to his right, just as she'd been taught.

"I have prepared breakfast for you, I thought since it was your marking day I would allow you a small sleep-in."

"Thank you, Master." she was excited about finally being marked as his property, although she was a little apprehensive about getting a tattoo on her virgin skin. She told him this, and he laughed at her.

"Pet," he said, not unkindly, "you receive pain at some level almost daily, and you're worried about getting a tattoo?" She thought about this, and although she felt a little silly when it was explained to her like that, she tried to clear up what she had meant.

"It is the fear of not knowing what it will feel like, Master. Not knowing what sort of pain to expect."

"Think of it this way," he said. "You and I try new toys together, experiment with how they feel and the effect they have on you, don't we?"

"Yes, Master," she agreed.

"The tattoo gun is just another toy. It brings a little pain while in use, but the effect afterwards is the same as any other toy we use. It symbolises that you are mine, and I am happy to have you."

She felt much better about the whole thing now. "Thank you Master, that really eases my mind," she said.

"Good." He put a bowl on the floor and unattached the leash. "Eat your breakfast now, pet."

She knelt on the floor and began to eat her breakfast. She was lucky that he always fed her human food - some of his friends owned pets just like her and they had to eat dog food on occasion. She hoped Master would never give her dog food to eat, but if he did - well, she would just have to eat it and be damn grateful for the opportunity, she thought to herself.

He was watching her eat, she noticed, and when she had finished he called her over.

"I think I'd enjoy my breakfast so much more if you pleasured me," he said. She immediately knelt beneath the table. He was wearing tight leather pants today, and they fit snugly, showing the large bulge of his cock beneath. She eagerly unzipped his fly. His cock sprung forward, seemingly grateful to be set free from the confinement of leather. She placed her lips around his cock and began to run her tongue along the grooves beneath the head. He growled softly with pleasure, and she felt herself getting wet.

She took him deep into her throat, as far as he could go, and felt his cock throbbing in her throat. She loved the way his body responded when she was sucking him off. She loved the salty taste he excreted, and she especially loved it when he came. She was always careful not to waste a drop of it.

She grazed her teeth along the shaft, knowing that if she didn't do it out of initiative, he would command her to sooner or later. She sucked hard, alternating between deep-throating him, using her teeth and licking and teasing the tip until she felt him tense up. His engorged cock finally exploded inside her mouth, and she expertly collected every last drop and swallowed it all.

"Mmm," he said. "I've been looking forward to that all morning." She moved out from under the table and smiled at him. She noticed that his breakfast was untouched. He saw her looking at his plate and grinned at her. "I got a little distracted," he said lightly. "You're good at what you do, pet. You know just what to do to make me come. And hard."

She grinned back at him. "While you finish your breakfast, Master, would you like me to clean my plate?"

He nodded, his mouth full. He swallowed. "Thank you, pet. You're a good girl."

She smiled, feeling proud of herself for pleasing Master. She picked up her plate from the floor and took it to the sink. She ran some water and went about washing her plate. She noticed that there were other dishes that needed washing too, so she decided to clean those too, to please Master.

She was so engrossed in getting the dishes clean to Master's standards that she didn't hear him approaching. He stood behind her and slipped his hand beneath her skirt. She got such a fright that she dropped a plate she had been cleaning into the sink, where it broke into pieces.

"I- I'm sorry, Master," she stammered. "I got a fright."

"I know. You tend to get wrapped up in doing it right. I appreciate that you took the initiative in cleaning those dishes as well as your own. Don't worry about that one, it's replaceable." All the while, he was caressing her pussy from behind. He ran his fingers over her clit and down to her entrance. She could feel herself getting steadily wetter. She had pinned her to the bench, but she wouldn't have tried to turn around anyway. He kissed her neck, moving up to nibble on her ears. She could hear his breath in her ears, and it sent shivers down her spine. Without warning, she felt his hard cock enter her pussy. She realised for a fleeting moment that he probably didn't do his pants back up after she had sucked him off. He rammed into her, and her breathing becoming shallow. Soon she was moaning and pushing back as hard as she could. She wanted all of him inside her. Every last inch. He sped up, and drove harder into her. She was in ecstasy. Master wanted to fuck her today, and she was more than happy to oblige. He filled her, never fully leaving her. She cried out as he rammed hard into her again. Her knees were getting weak, it was lucky she had the bench to support her. She moaned loudly, pressing back into Master, taking all of him in. She could feel his balls slapping against her ass, and she could hear the steady beat they made. Occasionally he uttered one of his animalistic growls, which got her even wetter, although she wasn't sure that was even possible. She could hear his breathing become shallow and she felt the pulse of his cock lodged deep inside her.

"Oh...fuck me, Master," she cried as he pounded her, viciously and brutally. He sped up even more, pounded her harder. In response she pressed harder against him. The sensation was incredible. No matter how much she loved swallowing his come, she loved it when he filled her pussy so much more. She could feel her orgasm rushing towards her.

"Come for me, Pet," he said, sensing she was close.

Two more strokes and she was thrashing and writing against the kitchen counter as she lost all control. He continued to ram her throughout her orgasm, and she felt his cock swell and then explode as he came in four long spurts in her hot cunt. She felt the warmth of her Master's come fill her, a welcome sensation. He withdrew, and she felt the emptiness as he left her. She was suddenly aware that fluid from him and from her was running down her leg. She grabbed a bunch of paper towels off the counter and hurriedly cleaned herself up. Master was watching her, a satisfied smile on his face.

"You're a damn good fuck, pet."

"Thank you Master." she blushed a little. He laughed.

"Go and have a shower and do your makeup. I'll give you half an hour."

"Thank you, Master." she disposed of the paper towels and went to the bathroom. She showered quickly and did her makeup just how Master liked it. She presented herself to him twenty minutes later.

"Early, even," he said, looking up from his newspaper with a smile. "Come and sit by me. I'll finish reading this paper and we'll go."

"Yes, Master," she replied, and sat obediently at his feet.

She watched him read, watched his reactions to articles he read, surveyed his body. His pants moulded to the shape of his body, skimming over the large bulge of his cock. Master's cock never seemed to be anything other than erect and at attention.

Eventually he finished reading and stood. "Now, pet, I managed to get a personal friend of mine to do your tattoo. Let's go." He attached the lead to her collar and led her out the front door. He loaded her into the car. As they drove, her stomach twisted in knots. She was nervous, no matter how Master had put it. She had never had a tattoo before, she didn't know what to expect. That was the worst part. She knew she sounded stupid, even in her own head. She dealt with pain on a daily basis.

He pulled up to the tattoo parlour and stopped the car. He turned around to look at her. "It's time."

She sighed. He opened the door and she stepped out. He led her to the front door and pushed it open. A bell went off somewhere inside. A gorgeous woman with bright red-dyed hair came around the counter and greeted them. Master's personal friend was a woman?

"Hi, Sir. And this must be your slave?"

"Yes, she is." Master sounded proud to own her. She decided to try extra hard to keep him proud of her

The tattooist looked at Master, and he nodded at her.

"My name is Rose," the tattooist introduced herself. She nodded. Master tapped her sharply. "Nice to meet you," she said to Rose dumbly.

Rose didn't ask her name. She just nodded, and said to Master, "I'll get this drawn up." She moved over to the bench and started to draw up the tattoo.

"You wait here, I'm going to speak to Rose," Master instructed her. He detached the lead and tucked it into his pocket, then went to speak to Rose.

She watched them - they chatted easily as Rose drew up the tattoo. She wondered what was or what had been between them, but she knew it was none of her business.

"Pet," Master called to her finally, "Come and see this."

She trotted over and inspected the tattoo draw-up. It was beautiful - the outline of a raven with the initials of her Master inside.

"Master?"

"Yes, pet?"

"If I may ask, why the raven?"

He smiled, a knowing smile, but did not answer. She hated it when he did that - it had to have some significance! Everything Master did or chose had a purpose. Everything was significant.

"Up on the chair," Rose said to her. She looked at Master and he nodded. She clambered onto the chair.

"Your Master has chosen the back of your neck to place this tattoo," Rose said. She nodded. She knew why - it would be easily visible when Master wanted it to be so.

"I'm not going to lie, it will be painful," Rose said.

She looked up at her Master with panic-filled eyes. She tried to tell him with her eyes, I can't do this, Master. Fear of the unknown. Please, Master... she pleaded with her eyes, to no avail. He just nodded his head yes. She began to cry.

"Do you want to calm her down?" Rose asked him. He nodded. He crouched so he was at her level. "Pet, you know you want this. You want this for me, and I want this for you. It won't hurt as much as you think it will. Anywhere near as much."

She took a deep breath, swallowed, and nodded her head. "I'm ready, Master."

Master leaned in and unfastened her collar.

Rose transferred the drawing to her skin and eventually she heard the buzz of the tattoo gun. She passed out on the first stroke.

When she regained consciousness, Master gave her some water. They waited a bit, and then she nodded that she was ready to continue.

She stayed focussed, made sure she breathed deep breaths. It didn't hurt as much as she had thought. It was the fear. The fear consumed her.

It took what seemed like forever, but finally the buzzing stopped. She opened her eyes. She hadn't realised she had kept her eyes closed the whole time. She felt disappointed in herself. This was her Marking Day, and she hadn't seen her Master throughout the whole process. "Thank you, Master," she said, but he didn't look at her.

Rose gave Master the aftercare cream and some patches, and he paid her.

They walked to the car in silence. He seemed to be angry at her. He was quiet, but she could feel the anger seething around him. He didn't bother to reattach her leash.

They got in the car and she winced as she brushed her newly inked skin against the seat. The protective patch didn't provide much of a barrier.

Master didn't start the car for a long while. Finally he looked at her, and she saw the disappointment in his eyes. He started the car.

The drive home was long and silent. The silence stretched before her like eternity, like a darkness between them that she couldn't control.

They finally pulled up home, and he got out of the car and walked inside, leaving her alone. She knew she was supposed to go inside, but she was scared of seeing that look on his face even once more.

She sat there for a long time before getting out and making her way inside.

"Didn't think you were coming," he said from the table. He had made coffee and had been sitting there, drinking it and waiting for her to come inside.

"I'm sorry, Master."

"I'm not interested."

She walked over to him and kissed him lightly. He didn't kiss her back, but he didn't pull away.

"You've saddened me," he said.

She glanced at him. "I know that, Master, I wasn't brave -"

"- You ignorant girl." Master stood and grabbed her by the wrist, dragging her to the bedroom. He threw her down on the bed, and gasped as her fall impacted on her sensitive neck.

"It is not," Master started, removing her skirt none too gently, "that you weren't brave. It is more the fact-" he slid her top over her head in one fluid motion, leaving her naked, "-that you have been hiding something from me all this time."

She hung her head, not wanting to ask what he thought she'd been hiding.

He turned to a small box he had on the dresser, that she had been told never to touch, and took something out of it.

"You," he said, producing the equipment, "are afraid of needles."

She recoiled in horror at the large needle he held in his fingertips.

"I am not going to punish you. Nor am I going to tie you or bind you in any way. You will have to trust me. You wear my mark now, you are bound to me. I am disappointed, so disappointed. In the beginning of all this we discussed, clearly, what your limits and fears were. You never mentioned needles. Ever. I gave you so many opportunities before we got into any of this, and you never felt you should bring it up. Therefore, you will now lay perfectly still. Move, and you run the risk of having this needle stuck somewhere, your own fault."

Her eyes widened as he brought the needle closer to her bare flesh. "Master, please..." she begged, but she knew it was no use.

"Not a word." It was her one and only warning, that much she knew.

He grazed the tip of the needle over her stomach. Not enough pressure to puncture the skin, just enough for her to feel it dragging over her flesh. He saw her body tighten. Her eyes were begging with him, pleading, but he ignored them. Slowly he dragged the needle up her stomach and onto her breasts. Her breathing was shallow and fast now, she was panicked. But she didn't make a sound.

Carefully he dragged the needle tip over her nipple, grazing the skin ever so slightly, then ran it towards her neck. He saw the look of indecision in her eyes. He had a needle so close to her jugular, and she could either panic more, or trust him.

She closed her eyes and focussed on the feeling of the needle running over her skin. It scared her to death, but she hadn't been honest. He was trying to teach her.

He continued to run the needle over different parts of her skin, and finally he saw her body relax a little.

"Better, pet?"

"Yes, Master," she answered. He put the needle away and sat her up on the edge of the bed. A single tear rolled down her cheek, and he wiped it away gently.

Carefully he pulled away the bandage that covered her new tattoo and reapplied cream to it, tracing the outline gently with the tip of his finger, feeling her tense up.

"Pet, do you still want to know why I chose this raven for you?"

"Yes, please, Master," she answered truthfully.

He covered the tattoo again and crouched in front of her.

"I have decided to name you in honour of your gorgeous black hair," he said, running his hands through it. "Raven is your new name. And you, raven, belong to me, now and forever. No more games, no more dishonesty."

"Of course, Master." She felt the need to say the words crushing her with every second she waited.

"Master, I - I love you, Master."

He smiled at her. "And I love you too, raven."

He held her for the longest time, until she fell asleep. He lay her on the bed, and kissed her forehead.

She was lost in dreams. Dreams of her Master, the loving man that he was. The man that always tried to better her.

"Sleep tight, pet." As the words entered her subconscious, she felt the warmth in his voice and knew that she would do anything to please him. Whatever he asked, no matter what it was, she would do it. Forever.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master Knows Best Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 327 milliseconds