• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dirty Geezer Meets A Fan Ch. 03

Dirty Geezer Meets A Fan Ch. 03

Part 3, where I continue to use the second fan who's dared meet me after reading my stories here... submissive sluts, please read and put yourself in the position of my willing and dirty slut, and you'll enjoy yourselves far more ;) This time I'll try and keep to one tense – 1st person, so that's me talking to YOU! (anal, rough dirty oral, male dom)

I lay next to you, my new beautiful slut, enjoying the sight of your smooth pale skin covered with a sheen of sweat, beads of moisture running down between your breasts. Your chest still rising and falling as you breathe deeply, relaxing after the first orgasm of the night.

"How was that my slut?" I ask you, tracing the tips of my fingers down your neck, feeling the pulse beating though the almost translucent skin.

"Just what I needed sir," you giggle, arching your back as you stretch out before me, rubbing the blood back into your wrists, released from the handcuffs.

"Hmm and hopefully not all you're going to get!" I laugh, tweaking your nipple with a grin. "Let's see what's on the TV." I say, walking over to pick up the remote from the small TV, a size only hotels seem to be able to find.

"Owww," you pout, disappointed, wondering if I'm just going to watch the football, wasting the time we have together.

I grin, ignoring your protests, flicking through the channels, looking for.... Ah there it is, the hotel porn channels. I had already taken note earlier that the hotel showed R18 films, meaning they would be better than the normal soft-core rubbish. "Oh I see, good idea." You tell me with a grin, pleased that I'm not intending to stop the fun.

"What shall it be?" I ask, scanning the menu of choices, "lesbian fun, a gang bang, or..."

"GANG BANG!" you cry, not even needing to hear any more.

"I should have guess you naughty little slut." I laugh, selecting the film and pouring us both a glass of wine. "Bottoms up!" I toast, slapping you on the arse playfully.

You quickly gulp down your wine, and turn round on all fours, pushing your arse out wiggling it at me, "Like this sir?" you tease, showing me your hot tight arse, your pussy clearly visible, a pink slit still glistening wet.

"Oh yes, just like that," I grin, my eyes lingering over your bum, firing the desire in me once ore. "What the film slut, but stay just there." I order, letting my hand slide over your firm rear, squeezing each cheek in turn, enjoying feeling your pliant flesh in my strong hands.

"Hummmm, that feels good sir." You giggle, pushing against me, spreading your knees wider apart to show me more or your aching cunt. Your eyes focus on the film now playing, where a blond girl is being introduced to the camera, in a room that is almost uncomfortably full of masked men, naked except for the black hoods they wear. You can feel me place a hand on each of your fleshy cheeks, firmly pulling them apart, imaging how you must now look to me, exposing your tight brown bud and pink slit of your cunt to my prying eyes. You want to look back, but know you've been ordered to watch, so that's what you do, resting your chin on your crossed arms in front of you, arching your back in pleasure, knowing it will drive me wild. Just as the women on screen takes hold of two hard glistening cocks, you feel my tongue, sliding up from your slit, sliding up.. up... and you silently gasp as you feel it touch your anus, circling your so sensitive hole.

I begin to lick, lapping at your tight puckered hole, feeding like an animal at your dirty little hole. My hands slide down your back, feeling the ridges of your backbone, feeling the warmth of your skin, as I tease my tongue slowly, ever so slowly, into your arse. I can taste your musky back passage, as I slowly tongue fuck you, driven on as I hear a moan escape your lips. I pull back, and collect saliva in my mouth, and using fingers to pull open your now relaxed sphincter, I spit into your opening hole. You body gives a little shiver, as you feel so nasty, having your arse eaten out by your master. Your cunt is on fire again, the sensations you feel in your arse rippling through the rest of your body, your clit almost throbbing in sympathy.

"Stay there slut, and keep watching." I whisper to you, wanting to go and get something that I know will heighten your excitement. Always prepared, I take a large bottle of lube from the drawers by the bedside, one I picked specifically because it had a nozzle. You wonder what I am up to, but content yourself by enjoying the action on the screen, your cunt dripping as you watch the onscreen slut being stretched out by two cocks, a DP pounding.

You feel something cold enter your arse, and first think I am about to push a butt plug into your back passage. You are disappointed at the size, and beg me to push it all the way in.

"So impatient slut," I chide you, tutting in mock reprimand. "Now relax slut, and just open up your arse." I request, as I slowly squeeze the lube bottle, forcing its cold contents into you.

"Ooooh!" you cry, realising I'm up to something far kinkier than you first imagined. The cold thick fluid stuns you at first, almost making you cramp up, but after a few seconds you begin to enjoy the sensation, as I pump more lube into you, as it feels like I am filling your bowls.

I chuckle as I watch you react, squeezing hard to pump out the last of the lube, now probably a half a litre inside you, filling you up with the slippery substance. "Now don't move slut, don't push back," I warn you, as I slowly draw the nozzle from your arsehole. Only a little lube oozes out, my good slut following her instructions. I then position myself behind you, shifting my weight on the bed, bringing my now rock hard cock to your rosebud, now shining in the light with its coating of lube. I hold my purple swollen cockhead against you, rubbing it in tiny circles, adding my pre-cum to the mess. "Take my cock slut," I order you, "push back against me and fuck yourself with it."

You don't need to be told twice, the cold in your arse now giving way to a fire, a dull ache that needs a cock to satisfy it. You push back, grunting as you feel my cockhead breach the ring of tight muscles, which grip my cock so tightly in their hot vice-like grip. "Fuck yes you whore, push yourself onto my thick cock," I urge, unable to resist pushing back, my cock sliding in easily now, into the cold lube that fills your back passage. I look down, as I pull out of you, watching as lube pours out around my cock, dripping down over your cunt lips. You feel the cool wet feeling of your pussy being coated in slippery lube, as you feel the burning of your arse as I ram back hard, our bodies slapping back together.

"Yeah you whore, you like it up the arse don't you?"

"Yes sir, fuck my bum, fuck me hard, please sir." You beg, body now on fire with desire.

"Don't you worry you fucking slut," I laugh, slapping your arse hard, in time with my thrusts inside you, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, and rip this tight arse open, you nasty cum eating bitch."

"Just you try you fucking bastard," you growl back at me, rocking back to meet my every thrust, breathing hard, feeling every inch of my cock bury itself inside you, feeling the lube sliding down your thighs.

Your words egg me on, I know you want it hard, want it rough, want it dirty! I grab your long hair, pulling hard, making you let out a little squeal, and use your hair like reins, riding you, pulling you back onto my cock, harder, faster, bucking into you, your arse sucking me in, hot wet squelching sounds making the fucking even more obscene. We hardly look at the screen now, our hard anal fucking far rougher than the gang bang on the screen.

"You cheap whore, you love cock don't you? You'd fuck any bastard who want to use you, fuck them all behind your husbands back. Maybe I'll make you take on some strangers, suck them all dry, and go home with your belly full of spunk." I sneer, as I lean in, so I can roughly push my hand round your hips, finding your cunt with my fingers.

"You bastard, you would wouldn't you? You'd make me fuck any dirty old man you wanted, and you'd watch.. watch me take their cocks up my arse... in my mouth.. you'd make me do such dirty things.. Wouldn't you sir?" You ask, your words taking on a submissive tone as you speak, not able to keep the desire from your voice, half wishing I would force you into more depravity, taking you down a dark path.

I almost laugh, knowing that I own you now – own your cunt.. arse, and mouth, to do with whatever I wish. Your perfect looks and body mine to control. "Yes my fuck pig, you'll do what you're told, my perfect little cum whore."

I start to fuck you properly now, no more words, just growls and grunts as we fuck, our bodies colliding together, the bed rocking under the assault. My sweat drips down on your back, which runs down your back and down the crack of your bum, adding to the slippery mess that's there. My fingers circle and pinch your clit, digging into your soft flesh, bringing moans from your sweet lips. I can hear your whispering, 'yes, yes, yes....', lost in the sensations that centre on your arse and cunt. Nothing else exists, just our joined bodies, fucking, sliding, slamming together.

I can feel my cock buried sooo deep inside you, your bowels on fire, gripping my cock, wanking me.. milking me.. my balls covered in lube now, your arse completely covered, shining in the light from the television. I can feel the cum boiling up again, my orgasm so close... so close.. I double the intensity of my rubbing of your cunt, fingers sliding so easily over your lube covered cunt, your own juices pouring out of you, your slit now a angry red gash, opening up... wanting to eat up my hand... needing to cum.. needing release.

"You want it slut? You want my cum? You want my spunk filling your dirty nasty little hole?" I manage, my breath ragged now, sweat pouring from me.

"Yes... yesss.... Fuck me .. fuck me.." you pant, completely out of control.. head pulled right back from my hair pulling, my fucking animal being ridden.

"Then take it you fucking whore!" I roar, as my cock empties itself inside you, sperm pumping out, so hard... my fingers a blur on your cunt, rubbing your clit so hard now, fingers almost biting into you... driving you crazy, bringing your own orgasm on... fire burning your arse, feeling my cum fill you, filling your arse... You cry out, arching your back fully, your cunt contracting.. your tight arse squeezing me.. cumming.. cumming.... Sweat pouring down your tits...

"Fuck fuck fuck...." you repeat, screaming out, our bodies linked together, my cock still buried inside, being milked by your contracting brown ring.

"Oh god my slut, that was so good," I compliment you, drawing my fingernails down your spine, making you shiver. I slowly pull out of your arse, and look down to see a mixture of spunk and lube slowly slide out of your gaping hole, running down your legs. I shift around the bed, while you collapse face down, chest still heaving, basking in your post orgasmic glow. I look down on your beauty, your soft and frail frame, with an admiring look of an owner of a fine animal. "You've earned yourself a rest slut," I tell you, stroking your hair.

"Thank you master." You sweetly reply, turning your head up to look into my eyes.

"But... you're not going to get one!" I laugh, and you see the evil look on my face, desire still obvious. I grab a handful of your locks, and before you can react, I use your soft hair to clean my cock, again and again rubbing handfuls of your hair up and down my semi hard shaft, getting sticky cum and lube all over it. You put a hand up to stop me, but I grab your wrist and force it back down on the bed. "No bitch, none of that. You don't get to say no remember. You're MINE whore!"

You whimper, knowing that you can't stop me degrading you, and worst of all, you know you love it... you love how I'm being such an animal, driven to such dirty acts because of my lust for you. You want me to take you on a darker road, to push your limits, you NEED it.

Once satisfied my cock is clean enough, and your hair now messed up enough for my liking, I man-handle you, dragging you where I want you, your head between my legs, facing my cock. "Suck me whore!" I order, testing you once more.

"But... but sir, can't you clean up properly first? I'll suck you dry if you...", you begin to beg.

"Shut the fuck up bitch! Did I say you could speak? Just fucking suck me now, or your husband won't have to guess where you got some liove bites... he'll see the pictures – pictures of you covered in my spunk! And not only him," I promise with a chuckle, "Maybe your friends and family will like to see them up on the web."

You know my blackmail is working, and the thought makes your pussy tingle, I'm in total control, and it's more than you could ever fantasise about.

I watch as you subserviently inch forward, looking up into my eyes as you do so, a fire of desire so obvious, overcoming any fear you have of sucking my cock... a cock that has just been stuffed up your arse. You take my soft cock in your manicured hands, fingernails painted red, the red I love to see wrapped round my cock. I watch intently as you bring my cock to your lips... watching as you pull my foreskin down, rubbing the worst of the lube and cum and slime over your face, before dropping your head down, taking my flaccid cock in your mouth, almost retching from the taste... a mixture of salty cum... the oily lube.. and ... well... a not completely unpleasant taste... you swallow.. letting the saliva in your mouth wash me... sucking, swallowing... until all you can taste is cock, clean cock.

I watch over you, as my cock begins to grow again, unable to resist as you suck, lick, and swallow around my cock. You skilfully use your hands, cradling my balls in your hands, the lube and cum still there making them slippery in your touch. You pull my cock out with a 'plop', taking it in hand, wanking me slowly, while looking up at me with a sultry smile. "Is that good master? Am I a good whore?" you ask me, knowing the answer.

"Yes my slut, very good. Show me how you can suck a cock, suck me dry. Swallow every drop of my cum... show me how nasty you can be." I urge you, laying back to fully enjoy your ministrations.

I close my eyes, and feel your tongue licking up and down me, slurping and sucking, filling my cock with blood.. swelling again until it's rock hard once more. You move down to lick on my balls, getting into your role as a nasty dirty cock sucking slut, getting off on how dirty you have been, surprising yourself. You wank my foreskin up and down, your hand easily sliding over my soaking wet cock, while you suck on my balls, taking one then another into your mouth. You remember the pleasure I gave earlier, and wonder if I'd enjoy the same.. wonder if you can do it... but you now live to please me, and wan to prove to yourself how you can do ANYTHING for pleasure now... now I have unlocked the fuck slut inside you. Your tongue slides down my balls, down the base of my shaft, and you feel me wriggle, thrusting my cock up and down in time with your wanking..shifting my weight.. urging your tongue on it's dirty tour. You breath deeply, then continue to move down, your tongue searching out a new target.. a nasty target ... which you find.

My body jumps as I feel your tongue reach my arsehole... amazed that my slut has already become so dirty.. rimming me as she wanks me off, rubbing her hand up and down, squeezing my cock, while I feel her soft wet tongue circle my puckered hole. "OH fuck yes you nasty bitch!" I cry, opening my legs up so you can get to your prize easier. "That's it, lick me whore.. lick me you arse eating fuck pig."

My words sting you, yet drive you on, the dirtiness of the perverse act turning you on even more, so your cunt once again starts to heat up. You can't help but slide your fingers down to your cunt... frigging yourself as you drive me crazy with a hand and tongue.

"Oh god, suck me my whore.. suck me!" I shout, needing to feel your warm mouth around me again. You are happy to oblige, shifting forward to gobble me up once more, now taking me as deep as you can, feeling my cock filling your mouth... a true sluts mouth now..

I reach down, to hold your head, holding you in place once my cock reaching the back of your throat, so you cannot pull back... pushing down a little harder, so the head of my cock slides into your throat, making you gag again. "Like that slut." I tell you, showing you that I want it deep.. want it messy... want you to gag yourself on me.

You obediently do as your told, fucking your own face with my cock, giving yourself completely to me, your saliva once again pouring down your chin, sliding obscenely onto your tits. You choke.. gag.. but still swallow down my cock, giving me the pleasure I need.. taking the pleasure you need. You can now taste precum, which once again flows freely from my cock, sticky and bitter sweet on your tongue. You grab the base of my cock in a tight grip, and start to wank me furiously, sucking so hard on my cock you might give leave marks. You finger your cunt hard too, wanting to cum again, amazed at your own libido.

"That's it slut.. suck it. Eat it all down." I urge you, bucking back up hard, ramming my cock into your mouth, getting so close yet again, not caring how rough the blowjob gets. You keep sucking, wanking... frigging yourself... your face a mess now.. makeup smeared, eyes watering from the gagging and choking... cum and saliva running down your tits...

"Cum.. cum for me master..." you beg, wanking me as fast as you can, arm aching, but not wanting or able to stop.

"Yes ... yess...... FUCK!" I cry, not able to hold back... my cock explodes.. the orgasm as intense as I've ever felt.. my cock spewing the last of my spunk inside your sucking licking mouth... such a nasty dirty mouth... my whole body shakes... as does yours.. the taste of cum.. bitter and salty... thick.. sliding down your throat... bring on your own release... and you fall forwards, unable to support yourself as your cunt burns you... the ripples of orgasm rippling throughout your soul.... Your body shakes, crumpled on top of me. Wave after wave of release wracks you, taking your breath away.

"Fucking hell... that was amazing." I grin, reaching down to trace the outline of your cheek. You look up at me and smile, unable to speak for now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dirty Geezer Meets A Fan Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 399 milliseconds