• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Who's The Sissy Now?

Who's The Sissy Now?

12

Like many people, I was bullied in school. I was small, slender and effeminate and, as a result, was often called gay, queer, fag and sissy by school bullies. The fact that what they said was sort of true just made it closer to the bone and more painful to hear. Like many teenage boys, I was going through something of an identity crisis surrounding my body and my blossoming sexuality. The feelings that I had always had as a child that me being a boy wasn't quite right were now increasingly pronounced. Of course, under the circumstances, this just made me more embarrassed and insecure, I was so different from the other boys and the way that they teased me about my girlishness made me feel that it was somehow a terribly wrong way to feel.

As would be normal in a young girl my age, had I only been born a girl, I was also starting to look at boys and feel new urges and desires for them. One boy in particular drew my attention and that of many of the girls at school. Greg Ellis was the school's star athlete and had a toned, trim, muscular physique to match. He also had a cocky, arrogant streak that just made the girls want him more. He knew he was good looking and knew that all he had to do was turn his attention on a girl and she'd do anything for him. He was also the very worst bully of the lot of them. Like many good looking, tough guys, he felt a need to assert his masculinity and his dominance over the other guys at school and he mostly did this by putting down any of the easier to pick on kids.

I don't know whether he chose me as the brunt of his worst behaviour because he sensed the way I looked at him, the way I lusted over him when he wasn't looking, my shy glances like those of so many of the girls. Whatever the reason, if he wanted someone to sling insults at to impress people or boost his own self esteem, it was usually me he called a dirty fag or a sissy. The whole class joining in to try and impress him, pushing me around and teasing me about my pathetic girlishness was bad enough, but for it to be the boy I so wanted to like me that was doing it was especially painful to me.

Still, I got through high school and after years of grappling with my identity and sexuality, I finally was able to truly express myself as the real me and was completely transformed. I was born again as a new person, a beautiful, sexy woman, the kind that drew the kind of attention from guys that I had always yearned for. More than that, I was finally confident and comfortable in my own skin. My feminine body, slender waist and long legs, my pretty features, long lashes and full lips, the very things that had encouraged the high school bullies were now what I loved so much about myself and took all the chances I could to show off in glittering make up, high heels and short skirts. I was also finally comfortable with my sexual desires and, having missed out for so long on the pleasures of being a girl and then a woman, I pursued men with a passion, desiring all the ecstatic sexual pleasures I could get, I became the mistress of my own desires.

Where as a young guy I had been so insecure, becoming a woman had unleashed a new side to me, one that liked to take control of any situation, especially being the boss when it came to men. In my experience, it had been the case that most men when faced with my beautiful body and aggressive approach became pretty easy to manipulate and willing to do anything to please me. They didn't even seem that bothered when they discovered the truth about me. In fact, they didn't seem to take much encouragement at all to get down on their knees and take my swollen dick in their mouths. Yes, I had kept one part of my old masculine self still very much alive. My cock was the source of so much of my sexual pleasure that I couldn't be without it. Besides, at a thick seven inch length, it was one part of me that had always been impressively masculine, even more so when compared to my mostly petite girlish body.

This was the point I was at in my life when chance through up the opportunity to get back at my teenage tormentor, Greg Ellis, now all grown up. He was about to find me a changed person, sexy, sassy and confident, I was about to reverse the situation that once existed between us completely. He had made my high school years hell, but I had emerged a stronger person and he was about to find out just how I could control a situation now.

As usual on a Friday night, I was out in a bar looking for hot straight guys whose lives were about to be turned. I was dolled up in the kind of clothing that made me feel sexy and drew no shortage of admiring glances from around the bar, a short black, pleated satin skirt and a sparkly silver top. My long legs were shown off in nylon hold-up stockings and a pair of five inch heeled black patent pumps. My long lashes were enhanced with glittering mascara and sparkling blue eye shadow. My lips were painted a wet pink that also shimmered in the light.

So far, the talent in the bar had been nothing special, until a group of lads about my age walked in. They were a bunch of toned, athletic guys, just my type, and they quickly drew my interest. Maybe this night would turn out better than I had anticipated. I sauntered passed the group towards the bar, swaying my hips in the short skirt that brushed against my stocking tops, feeling their eyes watch my movement, lustfully taking in my long legs and pert little arse. Suddenly, I was stopped in my tracks by a voice I thought I recognised but couldn't quite place.

"Woah, check out that nice piece of ass," he said, obviously the ringleader of the little group, speaking loud enough that he clearly intended me to hear, "I wouldn't mind hitting a bit of that!"

"Nah," said one of the other guys, as I was still trying to place his friend's voice, "She's out of your league, Greg."

Greg! That was it, the name recalled to my mind instantly the owner of the voice. As I turned to give him a quick once over, checking him out as he had me, I could now see that it was unmistakably my high school bully, looking better than ever. The ten years since we had graduated school had allowed his tall, athletic frame to fill out with muscles in all the right places. As he turned from me, I could see the kind of tight, toned arse that was just what I looked for in a man. Confusingly, as all those feelings of anger at the way he had humiliated me in school came rushing back, so did feelings of lust arise in me.

"Hi guys, I'm Candy" I said, turning slowly to give them the full benefit of my hot, womanly body, my curves and long legs in stockings and a very short skirt, I could see from their expressions that they liked what they saw, "Are you guys checking me out?" I asked flirtatiously. "You're kind of cute," I said, addressing Greg, "Maybe I'll let you buy me a drink."

I didn't quite know what I was doing but a plan was forming in my mind, something was telling me that maybe I could find a way to get back at this bullying, homophobic arsehole and get some great sex with a hot guy at the same time. I could tell that he certainly didn't remember me at all, I guess I'd changed a bit since then.I could also tell that he was pretty into me. As I beckoned him over from the group and had him buy me a drink, he was totally compliant, no more of his brash posturing. I was already in control of the situation and this made me feel pretty good about it.

His friends looked pretty astounded that I had made a move on their boy and seemed to be enjoying his company. As ever with groups of lads, they were both egging him on and laughing and mocking him at the same time. After a couple of drinks we began to dance together. By now he was no longer so completely under my spell, and his brash, showing off side came back as he began to grind his body against mine, running his hands over my pert arse.

"Look at those fags," he said, indicating his friends, "So fucking jealous, they could never get a hot girl like you to even speak to them. None of them are real men, just a bunch of queer sissies."

The way he spoke about the other guys brought me back to how he treated at me at school, even while the closeness of his fit, athletic body began to make me a little hot and flustered. Unlike at school, when he used to drive me to tears, now I smiled inwardly at the thought that even while his talk was all gay bashing, he had completely failed to notice the cock hanging beneath the skirt of the gorgeous girl he was pressing his body close against on the dancefloor. Well, I was now pretty convinced that before the night was out, he was going to know about it. I was going to turn him into the cock loving queer he liked to bully.

At one point, when Greg went to use the bathroom, one of his friends came over to talk to me.

"Hi," he said, being kind of shy and cute and polite, "I just kind of wanted to ask what you're doing with Greg? I mean, a stunning girl like you is way better than a guy like him. I know I'm sort of his friend but he's an arrogant, bullying prick. Just thought you needed to know really."

"Oh, don't worry honey, I already know that pretty well," I grinned.

"So, what are you doing with him?"

I glanced around the room to see that nobody was watching and then decided to take a chance. After all, part of what I wanted here was to humiliate Greg with his friends. So, I took the guy's hand in mine and brought it under my short pleated skirt, placing it on the bulge in my panties. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open with shock as he simply stared at me for a few seconds, his hand still feeling my cock, struggling to comprehend what this meant. Then, at last, a nasty smile grew on his lips as he understood that his bullying queer bashing friend was about to go home with a pretty girl with a dick.

After Greg got back, I grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear about wanting to go back to his place and we left pretty quickly, he was obviously as eager to see what was inside my panties as I was to show him, of course he was in for something of a shock. As we left the bar, I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Greg's friend pointing something out to the rest of the group. They were trying to stifle laughter. I smiled to myself again. Whatever happened tonight, I had done some damage to his reputation as a stud even while he was seen leaving the bar with a gorgeous girl.

Greg's place was a large flat in a nice part of town. It was clearly the bachelor pad for his single existence as the furniture and decor clearly had little of a woman's touch. The furniture was bland and functional and the place was a bit of a mess. Never mind, I wasn't really interested in interior decoration. My mind was going wild with lustful thoughts for the hot guy who owned the place and the fact that I was so much desiring revenge on my high school bully was just even more of a turn on.

Pretty soon we were making out, our bodies pressed tight together, our lips locked in passionate kisses. I decided to take control, invading his mouth with my tongue, running my hands down his back to clasp that nice, firm arse of his. He didn't seem to mind, he obviously had no problem with a girl who likes to be in charge. As for me, I could feel a telltale stirring in my groin as we kissed, as my breasts pressed against his hard chest, my cock was becoming hard and still he didn't seem to notice quite the sort of girl I was.

"Take your clothes of honey," I said, pushing him away from me, "I wanna see that nice arse completely naked."

I've never seen a guy strip quicker. In a couple of minutes, his firm, toned body was completely naked. I drank it in with my eyes, licking my lips. He might be a bit of a dick, but he was certainly hot. He had nice, rippling abs, strong thighs and a middling size cock (not as big as mine though), already growing quite hard just from kissing me. He grinned at me as I pulled my sparkly silver top over my head and unclasped my bra to let my nice, round breasts fall free.

"OK, now it's your turn," he grinned dirtily, "I wanna see your hot body before I fuck your brains out. Don't worry, Candy, it's gonna be a night to remember."

"Oh, yeah, I'm sure it is," I said, smiling to myself, "But first, turn around, let me see that cute arse of yours."

He did as I said, turned his back to me and bent slightly over, showing me that naked, firm arse. Just the way I like it, I was going to enjoy fucking that. I landed a playful slap on his arse.

"Nice," I giggled, "We are going to have some fun."

"Oh yeah, baby, we're going to have plenty of fun," he said, turning back around, "How about you get down on your knees and wrap that pretty mouth around this," he began to wave his semi-erect cock in my direction.

"I think I've got a better idea," I said, as I unzipped my short, pleated skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Underneath, my black satin panties were already becoming stretched a little by the strains of holding in my growing erection. I could see Greg do a double take as he looked down my beautiful, curvy body and saw something he didn't expect in my panties. As I let them drop as well, leaving me dressed in nothing but stockings and heels, showing off my long, sexy legs, my cock sprung free and left him in absolutely no doubt as to the kind of girl that he had brought home with him. I grinned naughtily at him and began to stroke my dick, making it even bigger. I looked down at his hard-on and then at my own.

"Looks like I'm the one that's more of a man where it counts," I smiled, "Maybe it's you that should be on your knees sucking me off!"

"Oh no. No no no," he said, shaking his head as if he couldn't quite believe it, "No..that's not...I didn't want that...I'm not some kind of fag. I don't like dick."

"But you like me, don't you Greg?" I smiled, nice and seductively, "You like beautiful girls, well look at me. Tell me I'm not one of the most gorgeous girls you've ever seen. It's ok to want me, it doesn't make you gay. Look at my long, sexy legs in stockings and heels, my nice round breasts, my pretty girlish face. Don't you want to show what a studly man like you can do to please a hot girl like me?"

I could see he was wavering. He didn't come over to me but neither did he back off. He stood there staring, still completely naked. I noticed how obviously his gaze ran over my feminine curves but lingered most of all on my thick, hard meat. He was obviously thinking quite deeply about it and, if his own arousal was anything to go by, some part of him obviously liked what he saw. I could see from experience that it wouldn't take much to push him over the edge. He had already been so easy to control and do what I wanted this evening and now he seemed fascinated by my sexy feminine body and hard masculine cock together, he couldn't draw his eyes away. I could tell that in his struggle between the desire not to appear like the sissy queers he had always hated and the intense lust for my beautiful body, the latter was beginning to win out.

"Come on Greg," I said, putting on my most pleading,seductive tones, licking my lips and playing with my breast with one hand while I continued to slowly stroke my cock with the other, "I'm sooo hot and horny, I really need a man to get me off. Won't you be the one to do it for me, pleeease? Come on over here, lover, and help me out..."

That seemed to do it. He walked over to me and, when he was standing right in front of me, I pushed him onto his knees.

"Oh, Candy, you're such a sexy girl," he sighed, with his face just inches from my hard cock, "I'd love to be the one to please you."

"Mmm, what would you like to do to me?" I grinned, standing over him in my heels, looking down on him kneeling in a position of supplication, "You'd like to suck this nice, thick cock, wouldn't you, honey?"

"Oh yes, Candy, let me suck your lovely, tasty meat. I'm not gay but I'll be a cocksucker for your beautiful member, Candy."

He leant forward and wrapped his lips around the head of my cock, flicking his tongue across it. He opened his mouth and tried to swallow as much of it as he could, but, obviously not being much experienced at this, he only managed a couple of my seven inches. Still, his oral attentions were turning me on and my cock was growing harder and more excited. Although I think this was more from the position of standing over my former high school bully while he sucked me off than any of his cocksucking skills. Trying a different approach, he let my cock slip from his lips and began to lick it, running his tongue up from my balls along the base of my cock right back up to the tip, which he kissed. While at first he had been tentative, now he began to eagerly lick all around my cock, which was by now rock hard and extended to its full length.

"Mmm, oh, Candy, your cock is so big," he moaned, "I've never seen one like it before, especially not on a beautiful woman. And it's so good to eat it. I love to lick your big hard cock."

As he began to once more suck on the swollen purple head of my large member, he reached out and began to stroke the shaft with one hand while the other went to wank his own, slightly smaller, dick. I grabbed the back of his head and pushed him down further on my cock.

"That's it, swallow my big cock," I moaned, "I can see how much this is turning you on, my submissive little cocksucker. You might say you're no fag but you sure seem to love the taste of cock."

He gasped as I let up my hold on his head and let my cock out of his mouth for a second.

"I admit it, Candy, I never thought there could be something better than a hot girl's pussy until I got a taste of your cock!" he said, "I'd love to suck your pretty meat whenever you want."

With that he opened his mouth and managed to swallow about half of my full length. He was so eager that he was really quickly becoming a much better cocksucker. I'd never have thought it of the macho posturing he usually put on but he was so quickly manipulated into being completely submissive to me and this thrilled me every bit as much as having a hunky guy going down on my cock. But I kept thinking about his nice firm arse and what I really wanted to do to him, even as I continued to push his mouth down onto my dick, fucking his face.

"Mmm, oh yes, oh fuck, that's it, suck my cock, bitch," I moaned, "You're getting pretty good at this, honey. I can't believe you've never thought about how great it could feel to suck a nice juicy cock before now. You just love playing the submissive bitch don't you, honey? Submitting to the power of a girl with a nice hard dick."

"Mmmm, urgh," was all he could grunt and gag as I shoved my cock right down his throat.

As I let his head slip from my cock and allowed him to gasp for air again, this time I stepped back away from him, so when he leant back in with his mouth to try and envelop my cock once more, he got nothing but air. I laughed at him.

"God, you're so eager for it aren't you," I smiled, stepping back again as he reached up to try and touch it.

"Yes Candy," he gasped, "I want it, I want your beautiful cock, please give it to me!"

"Oh, don't worry boy, you're going to get it," I smiled, "But you're going to take it how I say. You got that? If you want my cock then you'll have to submit yourself to whatever I ask."

"Yes Candy, I'll do whatever you want, you're so gorgeous, what a hot girl and what a lovely cock, I'd do anything for it."

"Well then," I smiled, "Turn around, bend over and let's see that nice, toned arse of yours."

He looked nervous and hesitant, as if he had suddenly realised quite what I meant to do to him.

"No, I can't...I won't do anything like that," he said, trying to sound tough and masculine, but when he was there pleading on his knees, with that same mouth that had just begged to suck my cock, his own dick still rock hard at the thought of it, he didn't really convince.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Who's The Sissy Now?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds