• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting What She Needs

Getting What She Needs

I married Jamie, a stunning brunette about 5'2" and 110 pounds about three years ago. She's got incredible brown eyes and huge natural 36DD tits and she's always been a little bit of a tease, I guess due to her great looks. My wife and I had been together for about three years and she was always up for trying new things in bed. First it was a few toys, you know, vibrators and such. It progressed to a little light bondage, then spanking and whips. I'm not a small man in the cock department. I have what I guess is an average 6 inches and she always use to comment on how big around it was and how it filled her up nicely. Still, I've always wondered what it would be like to have one of those gargantuan 10 or 11 inch monsters you see on the porn sites. I wondered what it would be like to have a woman go crazy for my cock, but I wasn't sure how Jamie would react.

I finally got enough nerve to buy one of those 4" lifelike strapless extensions and I decided I'd keep it handy for the next fuck session we had. That weekend I got my chance. I had her blindfolded, tied spread eagle to the bed, sucking on her pussy like there was no tomorrow. She was really getting wet when I decided it was time to give her the new toy. She complained a bit when she felt me leave the bed, but I soon returned and slowly started to give her more than she'd ever had. Of course she immediately realized it wasn't me or at least it wasn't all me, but she didn't say a word or make a move to stop me until I was about 7 inches in. At that point she winced a bit and told me to go slow. I sort of just held it there and let her do the work. One thing I noticed as her hips were grinding, sucking more and more of this monster into her pussy was that she was soaking wet. Her pussy was even making little suction noises each time the huge cock slipped out a bit. I leaned down and was impressed that I could now suck on her tits while my "cock" was still inside her. When I nibbled on her nipple she exploded in a huge orgasm, drenching the bed. She wasn't done at this point though. While panting at me she told me to give her more.

"Shove that thing all the way in!"

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

"God Dammit, Ben. Fuck me! I want to feel all of that big cock inside me!"

Still a bit hesitant I slowly pushed more and more of the extension into her until our hips touched and she let out a low groan.

"Oh God, I've never been so full! You're hitting places I never knew existed."

With that she started moving her hips, rocking gently sliding that big cock in and out of her pussy which was making squishing sounds the whole time. Then it started. One long continuous orgasm.

"Oh god Ben, I'm cumming. I gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cuuuummmm! Oh, Oh, Fuck me! Keep fucking me! Don't stop, please don't stop!"

The more I fucked, the more she wanted. I started raring back and slamming all 10 inches of hard cock into her and she just kept cumming.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Oh god it feels so good!"

Eventually, after about 10 minutes, all she could muster were a few mewls and moans. She couldn't even make a coherent sentence. It came out like...

"Oh baby, ugh! Oh, ugh. Je....ugh oh fu....! Mmmm, god you feel gnnnxxxtt! Fu....!"

When I couldn't take it any more I pulled out and whipped the fake cock off my raging had dick started to slide it inside. It was like trying to fuck a greased up inner tube! I couldn't even begin to touch the sides and could barely feel anything except for the occasional twitch of her pussy. I pulled out and moved to her mouth but she was just too tired to even suck me off. I settled for jerking my self off between those luscious tits of hers and shot off hitting her chin. She didn't care, she was fast asleep.

What I didn't realize was that I had created a monster. From that night on, she didn't want just me. I had to have that extension to even let me near her. I didn't mind, since I love her and wanted to see her feel as good as possible, but still I wanted to feel MY cock inside her once in awhile, too. She even quit sucking me off. All she cared about was getting stuffed with that big 10" cock.

I work late nights from time to time for projects at my office. When we first married and I had to work late, she'd always be in bed asleep with the TV on. Lately, however, if I was working late, she'd go out with a couple of her friends from work and tell me not to worry about how late I got home.

One night I came home a bit earlier than expected after working late. I found her in bed, hair tousled, cheeks flushed. In fact she had that JBF (just been fucked) look. I was a bit frisky so after a quick shower I started massaging her neck, working my way around to her breasts. When she didn't stop me I started nibbling on her neck and rolled her onto her back. I slid easily into her sopping wet pussy. It was the same feeling I felt when I fucked after using the extension. I guessed that she had been using it on one of her dildos to get that full feeling. I didn't mind much, since lately I was only allowed to fuck her with that thing and tonight it was skin on skin. I came in a flash from the excitement of not wearing that stupid thing! She simply gave one moan and rolled over and went to sleep.

About a week later, I was working late again when the systems crashed. There was nothing that could be done so I headed home around 8pm. As I rounded the corner to the house I saw one of my softball buddies truck in the driveway. Since his wife and Jamie were pretty close I assumed she was over hanging out, but when I opened the door I got quite a different thought. I could definitely hear loud moaning that sounded like Jamie coming from the bedroom. Being a guy and since Kasey's wife is hot as hell my mind quickly went to that fantasy of seeing two women fucking each other. As I tiptoed down the hall and peeked through the open bedroom door I almost fainted! There was my beautiful wife with her lips wrapped around Kasey's dick, with his hands on the back of her head forcing her to suck it all. I should have been pissed, but my cock told me I was horny as hell! When he let her up for air I stood slack jawed at the size of his cock. It was at least as big around as the extension I use and probably about two inches longer. From the looks of it, this wasn't the first time she'd sucked it, either. She was sucking him like a pro! About that time he bent her over and positioned himself to fuck her like that.

"Beg me for it!" he told her.

"God Kasey, please don't make me beg tonight! Ben fucked me last night and I could barely feel him! I need you inside me now!"

"Nope!" he said with a big grin. "You're gonna have to beg or I zip up and take my cock to some other chick who appreciates it."

"No, No! I need your big cock! I want it! I have to have you fucking me!"

"Then you better beg me for it. I'll make you cum like always, you know?!"

"Dammit Kasey! I'm not gonna beg!"

"Ok then," he said as he pulled away, reaching for his pants. "I know Patty will beg for me to fuck her."

Patty was the wife of my boss. We all played softball together.

"Jeeze," I wondered. "How many of the player's wives was he fucking?!"

When I heard Jamie's voice again it snapped me back from that thought.

"Fuck that bitch! You know she can't fuck you like I can! Please, Kasey. Don't go. Fuck me! I need you. I'm begging you, please?!"

With that he dropped his pants and slammed all of his hard cock into Jamie's soaking wet pussy with a loud slurping sound.

"The only thing she has to say to that was a long "Yeeeesssssss! Oh god it's so fucking huge!"

Right about this time the cat pushed open the door exposing them fully to me and me to them. We all stood there silent for a moment, but Kasey never stopped sawing that mammoth tool in and out of my wife and she never stopped taking it!

Kasey looked at me and said "Guess you were gonna find out sooner or later anyway, dude. Sorry, but your wife loves big cock and you ain't got one!"

"Jamie finally found her voice "Sorry Ben! After you fucking me with the extension, I just had to have the real thing. I'd heard the other wives talk about how big Kasey was one thing led to another...oh fuck! Oh God! Nnnngggggg YEEESSSSSSS!" she trailed off as an orgasm welled up from her toes and she came in a massive shudder.

"Dude she's hot as hell. You might as well sit down and enjoy the show. We're gonna be here for awhile."

What the fuck? Had he lost his mind? Here he was, fucking my wife in my bedroom and acting as though nothing was out of the ordinary!

I said, "Dude, could you stop fucking my wife for a sec?"

To which Jamie screamed, "No! Don't stop, I'm coming again!" ohhh fucking god! Don't stop! Oh fuck! Ben it's so big inside me. It stuffs me bigger than that rubber thing you use and WAY bigger than your little dick! Oh god Kasey, don't you dare stop!"

With that she did something I'd never witnessed before. She squirted all over the foot of the bed, soaking the sheets. She just kept on coming and he just kept on fucking her.

"Dude, she ever let you fuck her ass?"

Here he was carrying on a conversation like nothing out of the ordinary was going on!

I found myself answering him anyway, "No. She doesn't like that."

"What? Sure she does! I fuck her all the time, don't I baby?!"

Jamie didn't answer, but she hung her head and let out a low growl.

Kasey asked, "You wanna see her take it in the ass?"

"What? Hell no dude! I want you to stop fucking her!"

"Ain't gonna happen bro. Not till I fuck her ass tonight and you're gonna tell me to do it!"

"Have you lost your fucking mind? Why would I tell you to fuck my wife in the ass? She hates it!"

Why was I even arguing about him fucking my wife at all? I couldn't figure it out, but something seemed right with him behind her making her cum like a fountain.

It was then that I realized that he had pulled out of Jamie and lined that massive tool up with her ass. It was coated with white slimy cum from Jamie's well stretched pussy.

"Go ahead, Ben. Tell me to fuck her in the ass."

"No, you dumbshit! You shouldn't be fucking her at all!"

About this time Jamie said in a soft voice, "Please Ben. I need him to fuck my ass. I want him to. Please do what he says. I'm so sorry, baby but it feels so good!"

"Has the world gone crazy?! Have you two gone crazy?! I'm not gonna ask him to fuck your ass!"

"Aww, c'mon Ben! Be a sport. Can't you see she wants it? You want her to feel good don't you?"

I looked at Jamie who was looking deep into my eyes, pleading with me to let him fuck her ass. I hung my head, defeated.

"Kasey, will you fuck Jamie in the ass?"

"What's that dude? I didn't quite hear you." He smiled.

"Kasey, will you please fuck Jamie in the ass?" I said a bit louder.

"I don't know, man. Say the magic word."

I noticed Jamie was trying to get his cock into her ass without me begging, but he kept backing away from her advances. I gave up.

"Please Kasey, fuck Jamie in the ass."

That's all he needed as he slowly inched all of that monster cock into her hungry ass and she took it without so much as a whimper. Obviously she'd had him there before. Again she hissed as inch by inch disappeared into her. Just about the time he had it all in she let out a scream I was sure the neighbors could here and she flooded the bed once again. That's when he started fucking her in earnest.

"God Kasey! Gimme all that hard cock! C'moooonnnnn! Oh God I, uh! Oh Fuck! Ugh! Arggghhhh!"

Was all she managed to get out as he fucked her through orgasm after orgasm. She did manage to look up at one point and mouth "I love you!" I wasn't sure what to do, but I was tired of stroking my cock so I walked over and stuffed it in her mouth. She immediately had her hardest orgasm of the night.

Kasey started to stiffen up, no doubt from her ass muscles milking his tool on every stroke. He bellowed as he blasted white hot cum into her ass. All this was way too much for me as I shot stream after stream of hot cum into Jamie's mouth. To my amazement she swallowed almost every drop!

"When did she start swallowing?" I thought.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Getting What She Needs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds