• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Service at the Drive Through

Service at the Drive Through

I went to a fast food restaurant yesterday and I just have to write about the excellent experience I had.

I drove up to the order box thing and ordered a double cheese burger and some fries. It was my snack after two hours at the sweaty gym. When I ordered I heard this sexy voice over the system. I didn't think anything of it except that maybe the system was messed up.

I pulled around to the window. I got out my 5.98 and paid. I pulled up to the other window. There was no one else there surprisingly. I found this strange because it was only 7 pm. I saw the girl come up to the window that had the beautiful voice and she had a body to match. I could see that she was not wearing a bra due to the fact that her stiff nipples sticking through the flimsy uniform.

She said that the food would be a few more minutes. I said I would gladly wait because I had nothing better to do. Those few minutes turned out to be a really long wait. I started thinking about that girl. I could almost feel her breasts cupped in my hands. Instantly, I had an erection. There was not very much light there and I doubted she could see me from as far away as she was so I started jacking off through my tight gym shorts. I couldn't stand to wait any longer. I pulled it out through the leg and closed my eyes.

I continued in an up and down motion assuming that I would hear the door open so I could put it away just in time. I glanced down at my watch. It had been 15 minutes and in the corner of my eye I saw her looking down at me. I jumped. I put on my embarrassed face and put it away.

I said, "Sorry." She just smiled like she had the whole time.

She said, "You were making me horny."

I replied, "Could I help you with that."

The next thing I heard was, "Hell Yeah."

I restarted my Audi and pulled into the nearest parking space. I rushed inside. I went behind the counter and kissed her on the neck. She asked the manager for her break and we locked ourselves in the men's bathroom.

She was quite pushy. She stood up on the sinks in a squat and told me to take off her shirt. I pulled it over her head and before she could see again my lips met hers. The passionate kiss lasted for almost two minutes. My penis throbbed with excitement. I then began to lick her nipples one by one. She moaned. I then undid her uniform belt and pulled off the tacky pants. She was not wearing any underwear either. I began to lick her clit. This went on for about 5 minutes until the fluid dripped out of her pussy right down the drain.

She said, "Switch!"

I ripped my shorts off and sat down on the sinks. She began by giving me head for a minute. I grabbed onto the mirror leaving a mark where my hand slid across. Then she got me all lubed up with her spit. I love having a wet dick. She then proceeded to lick my balls sufficiently and spit on my dick once more.

I saw her body move up. Then her breasts wrapped around my dick as I screamed with pleasure. She went up and down in a rather quick motion. My dick was ready to explode.

I said, "Hold on a minute." I ran my dick under some cold water and was ready to go again. As soon as I had finished with the water she slipped a condom onto my member only using her lips. This was a talent that is hard to come by.

She then said, "Are you ready."

I replied, "Oh yeah!" She told me to lie down. So I did on the cold tile floor. This made me arch my back and get ready to go. She bent down ever so slowly until her pussy totally covered my dick.

She moaned, "Fuck me." So I did. I fucked her hard. The forceful up and down motions caused all of the stall doors to open. This did not alarm me.

I said, "Got anything tighter." She the bent over doggy style and I stood up. I was ready to go. I slipped my penis into her ass and began to fuck as fast as before. She whined a little but was fine with it when I started stimulating her clit with my finger. She cummed again.

She asked, "Are you ready yet?" I said yes and got back on the sinks. She opened her mouth ready to accept my seed remembering to pull the condom off. I ran my hand up and down my penis at an incredible rate. I moaned and breathed deeply and then suddenly I burst. The sperm went flying everywhere. Some went on her breasts and her face and in her mouth and on the floor. I was satisfied.

But then we heard more not coming from either of us. We looked and in one of the stalls was a gentleman of about 45 who had been watching us and jacking off the whole time.

Just when we arrived we saw him finish up and his sperm too went flying all over the place. He said, "That's the best porn I've seen in years."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Service at the Drive Through

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 112 milliseconds